Tentacled Mirror Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley meets a tentacled creature; can she resist?
4.4k words
4.63
54.6k
106

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Law of Resonance

Ashley

My head broke the surface of the water and I took in a deep breath as I continued into my next stroke. This late at night I usually had the gym pool completely to myself, which I always appreciated. It was always too crowded during the day and sharing lanes with others was terrible. I reached the end of the pool and flipped myself around underwater starting my ninth freestyle lap in my workout.

I could feel my toned body glide through the water with each stroke of my arms. My black and silver one-piece held tight to my shapely ass, leaving my athletic legs bare to the cool water. From my ass, the one-piece curved inward to my thin and athletic waistline. I had what most people would consider an hourglass figure and had spent many hours in the pool and gym keeping it looking amazing. Finally, the suit held tight to my perky c cup breasts, my nipples slightly erect due to the cool pool water.

Exercise certainly got me somewhat aroused, whether it was the serotonin or whatever chemicals were released during the exercise. The way my suit hugged my body certainly didn't help, my nipples rubbing against the slick material. I pushed myself to focus on the rest of my exercise. Once I was done here though I could head back to my house, grab one of my favorite dildos, take a shower and take care of that smoldering between my legs. I could tell tonight was going to be a good one.

My hair which was long enough to cover my breasts was tightly packed inside of my swimming cap. My goggles were held tight to my head strapped over the swimming cap. I was focused on my form and breathing. Even without the water constantly splashing in my face I wouldn't have been able to notice what was currently happening to the mirror mounted to the wall beside the pool.

On the side of the pool, the mirror rippled, almost as if someone had thrown a stone into a pond. Soft metallic undulations spread from the center of the mirror forming little metallic waves that continued until hitting the edge of the mirror. It was as if something was pushing on the mirror causing these ripples, but there was no one else at the gym. Another ripple occurred, this one larger and more forceful as the small metallic waves of the mirror grew larger. The third time it wasn't simply a ripple, a small soft-headed point protruded from the mirror stretching the mirror as if it was liquid around itself. It retreated and the mirror once again pushed out its small ripples and then settled back to its normal appearance.

I had finished up my first set of freestyle laps and was beginning my breaststroke laps. To the side of the pool, the mirror once again flexed but this time the surface of the mirror broke and a slime-covered eight-inch-thick black tentacle emerged from the mirror. It slowly took in its new environment and twisted in the air a bit. It could sense that I was there, or perhaps it could simply feel my heat or energy. Whatever it was it knew I was there. I began to push myself off the pool wall when suddenly something shot out between my legs from above me.

All I saw in the instance was a quick blur of black as I instinctively closed my eyes and clawed at the water. Suddenly I was flooded with so many sensations. I could feel something tight around my throat and something warm between my thighs and I could no longer feel the water around me.

The tentacle had extended itself from the mirror and pushed itself between my legs during my push off from the wall. In one fluid motion the thick, slime-covered tentacle curled up from between my legs and dragged itself up my chest. In a matter of two seconds, the tentacle had wrapped itself tightly around my neck squeezing just tight enough to tell me that it had me, but still allowing me to breathe. It had lifted me from the pool with itself and now suspended me from its one tentacle that was holding me up from between my legs.

The act of lifting me caused the tentacle to rub against my mound and pull slightly tighter on my neck. I grabbed at the tentacle around my neck trying to loosen its grip. The slime that covered it made my hands slip off affording me no purchase. Trying to scream out proved to be impossible as all that escaped my lips were soft gasps.

The slime that coated the tentacle began to seep into my one-piece between my legs and chest. Where it soaked into the fabric and began to touch my skin it felt warm and my skin began to tingle. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. The warming soaking into my body had momentarily distracted me from my situation, but that only lasted a moment. I began to thrash and kick while trying to punch the tentacle as hard as I could. Each blow struck the tentacle but the appendage was soft to the touch, yet also was hard and unyielding.

The tentacle effortlessly lifted me higher into the air and pulled me closer to the mirror as if I weighed nothing. When it pulled me closer to the mirror the sudden acceleration pushed my body against the section of the tentacle that was between my legs. The motion ground my mound into the slimy surface and pushed more of the warming slime into my folds, heating my sex. A soft moan escaped my lips which was purely a reaction to the stimulus and exhilarating sensations my brain was receiving.

The thick tentacle pulled me to within a few inches of the mirror's surface. Glancing over my shoulder I could see where the mirror appeared to be flexing around the invader as if it were merely reflective water. The creature began to slowly move some of its girth between my legs back and forth. A slow rhythm where it would drag itself forward, creating slack leading up to the portion holding my neck and then just as slowly pulling it back taut.

Each motion ground my mound against the tentacle, every time managing to rub my clit just enough. I had to snap out of this, I didn't know what this creature was or what it wanted with me but I knew it couldn't be good. I pushed the growing arousal in my body from my mind and placed both of my hands on the section of the beast between my legs and began to push myself far enough away from it to stop the soft grinding. The warmth didn't leave my body, and looking down I could see as I pushed away I could see the trail of slime that was stringing from the tentacle to my body. Mixed in with the slime was some of my wetness.

Behind me, two more black tentacles emerged from the mirror dripping slime. These tentacles were not as thick as the first, coming in at only two inches in diameter. The two new appendages twisted through the air aiming for my arms. There was no way that I could fend them off as that would require me to stop pushing my body away from the thicker tentacle. The tentacles wrapped themselves around my wrists and pulled at my arms. Even though I was fighting with everything that I had, I felt the muscles that I had just been working out begin to weaken from exhaustion.

Holding out for a few more seconds was all that was manageable. The tentacles pulled tight on my wrists forcing my hands away from the girth between my legs as my body fell back on top of the warm and slick tentacle. Another moan escaped my lips as I made contact. The tentacles pulled my wrists up so that they were roughly even with my head and held them there. From this position, I could see the slime coating my wrists. The warmth began to spread where the slime had contacted my wrists and I could see that some of the slime was being absorbed into my skin.

The slime had to be some kind of powerful aphrodisiac. Was this how the creature captured and subdued its prey? Would it use this to incapacitate me and then eat me? My panic was renewed as I squirmed and struggled against the tentacles restraining my wrists and holding tight to my neck. The soft rubbing against my mound renewed with its achingly slow back and forth motion. I found my body trying to push harder against the warm tentacle to rub more of my clit on it. It felt good, I couldn't deny it. I had to escape though. I had to, didn't I?

From behind me, two more tentacles emerged each about one inch in diameter. These emerged from the mirror at about my waistline. They curled upward and began to trace the boundary where my skin met the top of my one-piece. They left trails of slime across my upper stomach and along the top of my one-piece. They would prod at the fabric boundary squirming against it and then pull away, resulting in long strings of slime from it to my body. The slime began to work as it made its way through the fabric, and my stomach began to absorb it, warming me. Greeting me with that soft and sensual tingling.

Finally, one of the tentacles gained enough purchase and was able to slip beneath the fabric of the one-piece and wormed its way down to my left breast. The other tentacle followed the lead of the first and soon pushed under my swimsuit. They curled upwards wrapping themselves around my breasts and gently massaging them with soft constrictions. As its flesh massaged mine it coated more and more of my breasts with the slime.

Once a large majority of my breasts were covered in slime the tentacles were able to glide against the surface of my breasts even easier. The new sensation ignited an even deeper burning within my loins. I found myself squirming, trying to escape yet also trying to do anything to extinguish the growing need in my loins.

The moans were harder to hold back now as I was completely restrained and at the creature's mercy. The tentacle that had wrapped itself around my left breast slid some of its length forward so that my breast were still held in its coils but it had some length now at the end. With that extra length, it curled itself towards my left nipple. It tentatively tapped itself against my nipple leaving small amounts of slime.

My nipples had already become hard at this point, but with the direct stimulation and slime, my left nipple stood as erect as I think it ever has. As if it was begging for more of the slime. The creature must have sensed this, for it took the tip of the tentacle and began to circle my nipple with itself. Coating my left nipple in the slime and rubbing itself over my nipple. The soft slime-covered friction felt so good against my nipple as my entire left breast now was consumed with the warmth.

I realized that I had stopped struggling against the bonds that held me and had relaxed in their hold. The tentacle that had wrapped itself around my neck had even loosened allowing me to breathe easier. I sucked in a deep breath of air followed by another. I screamed at the top of my lungs as loud as I could, "Let me go you disgusting thing." "Just let me go." I wasn't sure what I had expected, but I got no response and the tentacle tightened its grip around my neck. Not as tight as it had been before though. I was still able to breathe and speak.

More tentacles emerged from the mirror, in various shapes and sizes. I quickly glanced back and forth over my two shoulders trying to see them all and keep track of them. Two thinner tentacles made their way to my one-piece, wrapping themselves under and then over it. With what seemed like no effort at all the tentacles tore the top of my swimsuit in half exposing my slime-soaked and tentacle coiled breasts to the air-conditioned pool air.

The sudden cool air on my breasts mixed with the slime gave me a sudden chill that greatly contrasted the warmth the slime had spread into my body. My right nipple now stood at attention, aching for attention almost painfully so. Looking down at my chest I felt more panic, but beneath that panic, I also felt a sudden stirring. The coils around my breasts continued their clenching while the tentacle end that had been teasing my left nipple wrapped itself around my nipple tightly.

It squeezed itself around my nipple and a loud moan escaped my lips along with a slight bucking from my hips. The creature took notice immediately of my reaction. Another tentacle that had emerged quickly moved towards my now heaving breasts. It found a gap between the tentacle wrapped around my breast where my flesh was exposed. It laid itself on that bare spot and it almost felt like little kisses were being planted on me. It moved itself to a new bare spot and continued with its soft kisses on my body.

Soft gasps punctuated the air mixed with the various sounds of the slime and tentacles. The newest tentacle lifted itself from my chest and I could now clearly see this tentacle was different than the rest. This tentacle tip was split into three flaps that opened up. Each flap had tiny nubs on them that seemed to pulsate and move on their own. Slime dripped between the now opened flaps and it almost appeared that at the center of the tentacles opening was pulsing, almost like a throat swallowing.

"Stop! Why are you doing this!?"

Something in the back of my mind though was intrigued and tried to will me to push my chest closer. Before I could decide what to do the tentacle with the flaps moved forward towards my chest. It opened its flaps wide as it moved in. I tried to twist my body out of the way but my muscles were spent from the exercise and struggle that had already occurred. The tentacle found my unoccupied nipple and closed its flaps around it like a mouth.

I cried out in pleasure as my nipple that had been craving attention was encased in the warmth of the inside of that tentacle. I could now feel those small bumps that I had seen working their way over my nipple and the surrounding area. The pulsing that I thought I had noticed turned out to be just like swallowing. The tentacle would perform the swallowing motion pulling in more of my breast and then releasing it, only to repeat it again and again.

With each suction, I could feel the ribbing of the tentacle pressing and rubbing across my breast and nipple. The inside of the tentacle was warmer than the others had been only amplifying the warmth that the slime had spread within my breasts. Softly pumping away at my breast while the other tentacle squeezed itself around the remainder of my breast and released.

"What do you want from me!? Why are you doing this!?"

"I want you to surrender."

The words came from nowhere, yet they seemed to surround me. As if they were being spoken directly to my mind. This couldn't be happening. I must have been drugged or something.

"This is no trick or dream. This is real. You shall surrender."

"What the fuck do you mean surrender!? What are you!?"

The tentacle that had itself around my neck tightened, clearly conveying a warning to me. I also noticed the absence of the grinding at my mound as well as the tentacles at my breasts had stopped. I felt myself trying to thrust my hips back into the slime-covered tentacle, but it stayed just beyond my reach. I felt the sexual frustration as all of the incredible stimuli I had been receiving stopped abruptly.

That was when I noticed that the tentacle around my neck had become just tight enough that if it tightened anymore it could likely cut off my air supply. I should have been freaking out, but I would be lying if I said it hadn't turned me on slightly. Whatever this thing was it was in control and there was nothing that I could do to stop it from whatever it wanted.

"You will surrender all to me. Then you shall be free Ashley."

As it spoke of surrender to me the tentacle around my throat loosened its hold enough for me to freely breathe. I sucked in a few quick gasps as a loud moan escaped my lips as the tentacle between my legs moved back against my mound and renewed its grinding on me, occasionally rubbing my clit. Not enough for my liking, but was it doing this on purpose? Wait, did it say my name? How could it know my name? A surge of panic washed over my brain like a wave.

"I'm not going to surrender to you! Let me go. Just let me go!" I screamed at the being.

What filled my head sounded like laughter but it was too foreign and wrong. It deeply unsettled me. I let out a few more moans as the tentacles that were working on my breasts resumed their work.

"You will surrender to me. There is no point in resisting me. To resist me is to deny what you desire."

Each time it spoke the word surrender to me the thick tentacle between my legs rubbed against my clit sending waves of pleasure through my body. Another two tentacles made their way from the mirror and came to rest at the bottom of my swimsuit. They encircled my ankles before wrapping themselves around my leg as they made their way up them. From the side, you could the tentacle wrapping around my toned legs.

I could feel the slime coating my legs as they flexed and struggled against the immovable tentacles that had now made their way halfway up my legs. Soon enough they had reached my inner thighs wrapping around them and spreading their slime. So much of my body now burned with the warming sensation from the slime. The tentacle around my neck loosened and retreated its hold, slithering itself back down my body and out from between my legs. I was left suspended in midair by the tentacles still holding my wrists and legs.

The large tentacle had left a generous trail of slime as it retreated across my body. Adding ample slime to my breasts and abdomen as well as leaving my entrance drenched. The large tentacle repositioned itself by wrapping around my waist once and trailing up along my spine to wrap itself around my neck again.

The two tentacles that had worked their way up my legs had finally reached my crotch. They each began rubbing a side of my pussy, coating them in the warming slime. My moans were becoming less soft and harder to hold back. The tentacles around my legs flexed outwards and expanded pushing on the tight fabric that remained of my one-piece. The material tore and fell away from my body leaving my body fully exposed.

This shouldn't have been so arousing, it should have been terrifying. The slime and stimulus was clouding my mind with pleasure and preventing me from thinking clearly. A small vine-like tentacle emerged from the mirror between my legs, but it was outside my field of view. It curved upwards towards my now exposed pussy. I felt it now slowly working its way over my freshly shaved mound down further and further. It paused just above my clit and I found myself almost wishing that it would complete its journey. A few more seconds passed before the vine finally made its way to my nub.

It must have been like the tentacle that was currently sucking on my nipple because it opened itself and engulfed my clit in its warmth. I let out a loud moan, unable to hold it back. As the slime slowly began to soak into my clit I could feel the warmth and pleasure shooting lightning to my brain. The gentle sucking on my clit continued with varying suction and frequency. Somehow through the ecstasy, I was able to realize that the tentacles on my breasts and nipple were working in time with the one on my clit. What's more, it felt like there was a tiny tongue within the vine-like tentacle on my nub licking it in circles as it was sucked on.

I couldn't fight the growing pleasure anymore. I had become so wet that I could feel my wetness mixing in with the slime. I wanted to rock my hips harder and push myself faster to my orgasm, but the tentacles held me in place. Preventing me from actively partaking. I finally felt it, growing deep in my pussy and beginning to radiate out. My orgasm was growing and about to come.

My mind was so full of pleasure that all I could focus on was my inevitable orgasm. I wanted it, no I needed it. As if the creature could read my thoughts it picked up its pace, sucking harder at my body. Yes! Yes! Yes, the wave of my orgasm was rolling in. Only a few more moments and it would crash over me. Any second. I threw my head back as best I could with my tentacle restraint around my neck and started loudly moaning.

12