Tentacled Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have stopped myself had I wanted to, and at that moment I didn't want to. I waited for the wave of orgasmic bliss to crash over me, but it didn't hit. I waited a second and still it did not come. What was going on, I was so close. I know I felt it coming. That was when I realized that the tentacles had all completely stopped providing me with any stimulus. No, NO! Why would they stop right then!? I was there, I had almost cum.

"What the fuck! Why would you stop? You do this to me, but then stop once I am about to cum? Is that your game?"

My irritation grew as I felt my orgasm begin to fade. Slowly the soft bliss lessened.

"You will surrender to me. All."

At that, the thickest tentacle holding my waist and neck pulled me backward so that I was laying on my back on top of it. My arms and legs hung limply at my sides, still loosely held by the tentacles. The rest of the tentacles resumed their work on my body. Constricting and sucking at my flesh. They started softly but continued to work faster and harder.

The suckers on my nipples matched the suction and intensity of the sucker on my clit. Slowly pulling at my nipples, then releasing them. The tongue continued to circle my clit rougher and rougher. Having just been denied my orgasm, the next one began to build quicker within me. My body ached for its release. I had never experienced pleasure like this before. Everything was just right, a perfect equation for orgasm the likes of which I had never felt before.

"Please... Ahhhh. Stop.. Ahhhh. Oh my God!"

I couldn't resist any longer. My body was giving in to its primal cravings and my mind wanted to follow. My orgasm built again, creeping towards that sweet release. I begin to approach the ledge, so ready to hurl myself over it into my orgasm. The creature continued its relentless attack on my body. The noises of the squeezing and sucking mixed with my moans that grew more loudly and more uninhibited. I was nearly there. I was nearly there.

"Ahhhhhh... yes. Just... a little... more. Ahhhhhh!"

My orgasm was moments away and all I wanted was to embrace it. My moans became more primal and louder. It was here. I just needed a little more of a push. Just a little more. I felt myself waiting for ten, fifteen, and then 30 seconds but my orgasm didn't come.

I could still feel the suckers working on my nipples and clit, but they were barely noticeable. They had decreased their suction to an almost imperceptible level. Just holding me there at the edge of my orgasm. Just enough to keep me as close as possible to my orgasm without giving me those waves of pleasure.

It knew what it was doing. It wasn't letting me finish. It was playing with me, no it was torturing me. I pushed my hips as hard as I could into the vine tentacle encasing my clit. I needed this. As I pushed the tentacle matched my movement, not allowing me any purchase towards my orgasm.

"You will surrender to me. You will be mine."

It took me several moments to clear my mind.

"I will never surrender to you. Now let me go."

Did I want it to let me go though? The tentacle around my neck tightened, cutting off my air supply. It held tightly for a few seconds, then released. I gasped in breaths as quickly and deeply as I could. Before I could even catch my breath the tentacles resumed their work on my body. My nipples ached and my pussy demanded an orgasm that would put out the fire within my loins. My wetness began to drip from my pussy, forming a small puddle beneath me.

Or perhaps that was simply the slime that had mixed with my wetness falling off. I couldn't tell anymore as my third orgasm futilely attempted to come to fruition. I couldn't hear the door to one of the locker rooms opening through everything that was happening to me. The creature must have heard it or sensed it because before I knew it my body was hitting the ground. I rolled onto my side looking at the mirror but the surface was calming from the last ripple of the tentacle retreating. Then the surface was calm like it normally was.

Someone else was coming or was in the pool area. With my mind so clouded and my body weak I grabbed the torn remains of my swimsuit and ran as quickly as I safely could to the women's locker room. I was only hoping that whoever was coming out wasn't a woman who would see me completely naked and possibly report me.

12