Tentacled Mirror Ch. 05

Story Info
The work day ends and Ashley must fight the desire to submit.
4.6k words
4.79
16.6k
15

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley

Finally, the clock hit 4:30 and as luck should have it Stan was too busy to meet with me again.  It was probably for the best since I doubt I could have held back the burning lust and desire inside of me that the creature had both created and spread the flames of.  I popped the top off of my travel mug to ensure that the slime was still there.  The residual slime from this morning was still safely stored in the mug. 

I began to pack up my things at my desk.  When I reached to unplug my laptop from its dock, a wave of euphoria crashed over me.  The creature was toying with me, it had to be.  My mind became clouded with a red hot desire that I knew that I couldn't satiate on my own. 

I braced myself on my desk and hoped that the remaining employees didn't notice me.  I don't know that I even had the mental faculties right now to make a coherent sentence let alone a believable excuse.  I could feel my legs becoming weak under me as it seemed like my brain was not processing anything that didn't have to do with the pleasure. 

I quickly fell back into my seat before I fell over drawing attention to myself.  I realized that I was biting my lip and could feel the blush spreading through my cheeks.  My hips were gently gyrating as if they had a mind of their own and I had no inclination to stop them.  Anything to get me closer to what I wanted, no needed. 

What did the creature want?  Surely it couldn't think that I could rip off my clothes here and pleasure myself on my desk.  It would certainly be one hell of a way to get fired.  A thought momentarily popped up in the back of my head before quickly being swallowed in the haze.  Could the creature see me, could it see me through my eyes or did it not know where I was at all?

I could again feel my panties begin to absorb the wetness that was well underway.  As the thin fabric became wetter it began to stick and hold against my lips only increasing the pleasure as I softly gyrated.  The impulse to stick my hands in my pants was nearly overwhelming but I fought the impulse and tried to clear my mind as best I could. 

I needed to get away from my desk where I was so visible and I wasn't sure that I would be able to make the trip to my car in my current state.  The only place that I could think of was the bathroom.  I pressed my palms against my desk and used my arms to help push myself upright. 

My legs were feeling slightly more stable under me but I didn't fully trust that I could make it to the bathroom.  I decided that I couldn't use the main bathroom again since it was too open and too many people could walk in and see whatever was to unfold.  The journey was a little bit longer but the single unisex bathroom could provide me the privacy I needed. 

I started my journey to the bathroom hanging close to the wall.  The wet fabric gently pulled on my lips only making the walk more challenging.  Along the way, I ran into several people who were leaving for the day and wanted to say goodbye.  Trying not to be rude I spoke with them briefly and I'm sure if I imagined it or not but it felt like the pleasure increased each time I had to speak with someone. 

Finally, I made it to the bathroom, and luckily it was unlocked and vacant.  I rushed inside and quickly clicked the lock.  The mirror in this bathroom was significantly smaller but it was more than large enough to allow plenty of the tentacles through. 

I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself in the mirror but nothing happened.  "Are you there?  Why aren't you coming through?"  I began to become slightly frustrated, who am I kidding it was more than slightly.  I had rushed here because clearly, the creature wanted me to, and now it didn't feel like showing up?

I didn't care if it was here or not I had to do something.  I quickly pulled up my sweater and bra exposing my breasts.  Without missing a beat my hand shot into my pants that I had unbuckled and found my moist flower.  I quickly coated two of my fingers with my own juices and plunged them into myself.  I brushed the middle and pointer finger on my other hand against the wetness on my lips and quickly found my clit.

After a few seconds, I realized I couldn't maintain this for long.  I took my other hand off my clit and used it to brace myself against the sink.  I twisted my wrist slightly more so that my palm was rubbing against my clit as I fingered myself.  Still, the mirror remained unchanged. 

"What the fuck?  I came here for you and even chose a bathroom where there would be no one else.  I need your touch on my body, I need the release.  I am here for you, this is what you wanted, isn't it?  I need this!"

Still, the mirror stayed in its current state.  I slammed my fist against the sink counter in frustration and decided that I had to take care of this myself.  I continued to finger myself as the sensation between my legs barely seemed to nudge.  I could always run back to my desk and grab my travel mug with the slime.

I barely saw it out of the top of my view from being leaned against the counter, the slightest flex.  Had it actually flexed or was I imagining it simply because I wanted nothing more in the world?  I realized it had as the mirror flexed again.

The first black tentacle pushed through as the mirror rippled around it.  I immediately straightened myself out and took a half step away from the sink.  My right-hand grabbed the bunched-up sweater and bra and pulled it up exposing myself as much as I could.  My left hand clumsily pulled my pants apart and down as much as I could.  Exposing more of the panties that clung tightly to me and had darkened in response to the depth of my arousal. 

I stood there exposed and begging for the creature to take me, use me, or whatever it wanted.  The tentacle slowly twisted in the air as three other tentacles emerged along with it.  In response to each tentacle emerging from the mirror, the aching sensation between my legs grew.  Why weren't they doing anything?

I took a step closer to the mirror to try and coax them further.  They began to slowly hover a few inches from my body without touching me.  Slowly, they moved around me but it was as if they refused to touch me.  They had to touch me, they had to. 

"You must submit to me."

"I will do whatever you want, I just need you to touch me and make me feel everything you have made me feel so far.  I am right here and I am ready for you.  I have to have you," I responded. 

"You must submit to me fully.  You must become mine."

"Yes, okay.  I just need you to do something.  I came here when you wanted me to.  Just take me.  Please just do it."

Still, the tentacles hovered around my body, like predators sizing up their prey.  I didn't even care, I was happily walking myself into the predator's mouth if it meant that I could finally orgasm.  Just thinking about my orgasm caused me to bite my lip slightly. 

I stood there still holding my clothing giving access to my body but it wasn't enough.  What more could it want?  I couldn't stay in the bathroom much longer and I couldn't leave without orgasming.  The thought fired off quickly in the back of my head before disappearing but I knew it was right.  I slowly lowered myself down to my knees so that I was now kneeling in front of the mirror and the tentacles. 

The tentacles had followed me as I knelt before the mirror.  I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and pushed my chest out to try and convey my offering.  It must have pleased the creature as one of the tentacles began to lightly rub itself against my neck slowly tracing its way up and along my jawline. 

Another tentacle began to wrap itself under my right breast but did not fully encompass it.  Instead, it stopped halfway around as if it was holding it while gently gliding back and forth against its own slime.  I didn't need to open my eyes, I needed to simply get lost in the sensations.  That was all that mattered. 

I felt the third tentacle wrap itself around my left breast similar to how it was holding my right.  That left one more that I had seen before closing my eyes.  The tentacle that had been caressing my neck loosely wrapped once around my neck before continuing to pull itself higher.  The tentacle then began to wrap itself around my head in three loops covering my eyes completely.  

It didn't matter, and whatever worry or panic that popped up in my head was near instantaneously crushed under the pleasure.  My body went rigid in an instant as I felt the final tentacle begin to caress my inner thighs.  It was so close now to my wet slit that it would only take a few inches before it was buried inside of me. 

If I could have willed it that tentacle would have found its mark and begun ravishing me.  Instead, it continued to slowly spread its slime on the inside of my inner thighs.  I thought to grab the tentacle and bury it in me but I knew the creature wouldn't like that and that I needed to keep holding my clothing out of its way. 

As if it could hear that thought, the tentacle between my legs began to rub slowly back and forth just barely invading my swollen lips.  The response was immediate in my body as the lust that I had felt multiplied.  I relaxed my body and gave in to the caressing and rubbing that I was slowly being given. 

The slime coated those small portions of my body as the tentacles worked the sweet nectar into my skin spreading its amazing effects.  I fought the urge to release my clothes and begin to lather my body in the slime.  The more it coated my body the better it would feel.  I fought that desire and kept my hands where they were keeping my body exposed to the creature. 

In response, the tentacle between my leg increased the speed at which it was rubbing between my lips, still not penetrating me though.  I tried to figure out if there was a way that I could twist my body to allow me to trick the tentacle inside of me but I knew that I wouldn't be able to.  I relaxed against the embrace and realized that I had been moaning far too loudly. 

I had to be quieter or someone walking by the restroom could hear me and get me in trouble.  Although at this point I wouldn't have cared.  They could barge in here and scream at me or join me, it wouldn't have made a difference.  The creature must have liked something I thought because it ratcheted up the sensation a bit more. 

I was getting there, it was certainly slower than the creature has ever gone before but I could see the orgasm on the horizon.  At this rate, it would take far too long, so it must be prepared to speed things up soon.  It didn't matter to me though, I just needed this.  I had to have this. 

I began to become more vocal as the speed and tempo began to increase almost imperceptibly.  My hips rocked and pressed against the tentacle between my legs and I held my chest out high so that the tentacles could easily fondle my breasts.  The tentacle around my head ensured that I couldn't see anything but it only seemed to heighten the experience. 

"You must submit to me.  All of you."

With that voice booming in my head the tentacles began to retract from my body and head back for the mirror.  My eyes opened in surprise as the stimulation ceased.  I was still engulfed in darkness as the tentacle around my head slowly unwound itself.  The light from the bathroom blinded me as the tentacle began unwinding itself from my neck. 

No.  It couldn't stop.  No, it has to continue.  I did what it wanted, I needed this.  I was left there kneeling on the floor in front of the mirror as the tentacles receded back into the mirror one at a time.  I let go of my clothing with both hands and quickly lunged at the mirror as the last tentacle crossed the surface. 

My palms hit the cold mirrored surface as the final ripple had ceased.  Feeling the solid surface against my hands felt like a gut punch.  I slammed my palms against the mirror out of anger and frustration.  I wanted nothing more than to scream and curse the creature for the state it had left me in. 

I straightened my arms and looked at myself in the mirror.  Half of my sweater had fallen and was now covering my left breast.  The sheen of the slime on my right breast reflected the bathroom light.  My pants were partially down with my panties still pulled off to one side.  My own juices and slime mixed together giving a slight shine in the light. 

I brought my gaze up to see my face.  My hair was disheveled, bunched up, and sticking out in places.  The slime was clearly visible like a low-hanging halo forming a ring of the slime around my face.  My hair had so much slime in it. 

The slime coated the area around my eyes, but the creature had not gotten any of it in my eyes.  My makeup was running down my face.  My mascara was running and it looked like I had been crying.  How was I going to get myself cleaned up?

I glanced down at my watch and was shocked to find that it was already 6:00.  I couldn't have been in the bathroom for an hour and a half could I have?  I had to get cleaned up and head home.  No, what I had to do was have a fucking orgasm. 

That would have to wait.  I need to focus.  I tried to clear my head that was still swimming from the experience.  Get your clothes back on to start. 

I twisted my bra back into position and pulled it down to cover my breasts.  As the bra pressed against my breasts it pushed the slime around and spread it some more.  Next, I pulled down my sweater praying that it wasn't soaked with slime.  Luckily it appeared that it was mostly untouched, warranting a sigh of relief.

As I looked down at my pants, I noticed that there was going to be an issue.  The tentacle had spread its slime between my inner thighs and had left quite a bit for me there.  If I pulled up my pants I would end up with a huge wet spot that anyone would notice.  I began scooping up as much as I could with one hand and began to rub it around my pussy.  I dipped my fingers inside myself trying to get some of the slime inside of me. 

I was able to get rìd of some of the slime this way but there was still more left.  With my clean hand, I reached behind my back and undid my bra.  With the clean hand, I pulled my bra and sweater out of the way and began to rub the slime onto my breasts.  I wiped as much as I could from my thighs and spread it as generously as I could across my chest.

Once enough of the slime was removed I turned on the faucet and began to rinse my hand that was covered in the slime.  Once the slime was gone I shook my hand as dry as I could and brought my bra back down into position.  The warmth and tingling consumed my chest and my nipples were pressing hard into the soft fabric as I redid the bra.  Next, I pulled down my sweater again and checked that I hadn't gotten any slime on it.

A sudden knock at the door caused me to yelp and flinch.  Another knock at the door.  "Hello?  This is the custodian, I need to clean this bathroom.  If anyone is in here, please let me know."

Shit, what was I going to do?  I needed to clean up quickly.  What if he comes in here and sees me?  I can't wait here all night.  "Hi, there is someone in here.  I will be done in a minute."

That must have been sufficient for the custodian because the knocking stopped.  I didn't know if he had left or not.  I would assume that he was probably waiting for me to leave so that he could clean this bathroom.  Shit, this was not going to be good.

I quickly pulled my panties back into their correct position and pulled my pants up.  I buckled my pants and redid my belt.  Looking at my reflection in the mirror I immediately noticed that there was a slowly developing wet spot in my pants.  This was not getting better.  I needed to figure out my hair next. 

Was there enough time for me to try and rinse the slime off in the sink?  No, I wouldn't be able to do that.  If I did then my hair would be soaking wet and would absolutely soak my sweater.  I was just going to have to make do with what I could.  I ran my hands through my hair trying my best to straighten it.  Once I got most of the clumps removed I quickly began wrapping my hair into a tight bun.

Grabbing a hair tie off my wrist I tied up my bun.  I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that I looked absolutely terrible.  There was no way I was going to be able to look presentable at the end of this.  I grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser and wet it and began rubbing and blotting at my running makeup. 

I did the best that I could, it still wasn't great.  My makeup was still ruined and my hair had slime throughout it reflecting the light from above.  Hopefully, the custodian would think that I was crying from a breakup or something.  I felt my heart tight in my chest and I reached for the bathroom door and unlocked it. 

I pulled the door open to be greeted by the bored face of the custodian leaning against the opposite wall from the bathroom.  He glanced up and I could see the sudden worry or concern on his face.  I ducked my head as the warmth from my blushing spread through my cheeks and quickly walked away from the bathroom. 

"Ma'am, are you alright?  Ma'am?" shouted the custodian behind me but there was no way that I was going to slow down.  I took the quickest path I could to my desk and lucked out by not running into anyone.  Once at my desk I finished packing up my stuff and threw my laptop into my purse.  I fished around in my purse trying to find my keys.

There were still a few people in the office and I would need to avoid them on my way out.  My fingers finally wrapped around my keys and I pulled them from my purse.  I turned around as quickly as I could and headed for the stairs.  There was no way that I could take the elevator, too easy to run into people. 

On my way to the stairs, I could see one of my coworkers walking towards me in the same hallway.  The door to the stairwell was closer to me than them, I would have to hurry.  They saw me and raised their hand in greeting and I could see their lips moving but all I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears.  

I sped up and made it to the door to the stairwell and pushed it in quickly while throwing my hand up in a greeting as I walked through the door.  Once I hit the stairs I began to descend them quickly just in case the person behind me really wanted to talk.  I could hear my shoes against the stairs as I descended as quickly as I could.  My heart beating as a result of the physical activity and fear. 

I reached the bottom of the stairs and pushed through the door to the parking lot.  It was empty of people and I made a beeline for my car.  Once I was in my car I breathed a huge sigh of relief.  I took several deep breaths trying to calm my heart down and catch my breath.  I needed to get out of the parking lot so that no one else had the chance to see me.  

I turned my key in the ignition and my car came alive.  I quickly threw it in reverse and backed out of my spot.  I then put the car in drive and drove as quickly as I could from the parking lot and work.  Once I was on the road I was able to calm down a bit. 

After all of that, my head was much clearer than it had been before.  I began to worry and question myself.  Had I made sure to clean up all of the slime from the bathroom?  Had I left any behind?  What would happen if the custodian touched it?  Shit, I should have checked the bathroom better. 

I had the nagging feeling that I had forgotten something but wasn't sure what.  I looked over at my purse and possessions on the passenger seat and looked like I had everything.  I furrowed my brow and tried to think what I could have forgotten.  Then it hit me, I had forgotten my travel mug with the slime in it.

This was not good.  I was already almost home and there was no way I could head back now and get it.  I needed it though, I had to orgasm tonight and I knew that I needed the slime to do that.  What if someone else found it or grabbed my travel mug?  They could find the slime, my slime. 

12