Tentacled Mirror Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The yearning between my legs had not subsided in the slightest.  On an impulse, I quickly pulled onto the shoulder of the highway braking hard.  I threw my car into park and removed my foot from the break while spreading my legs.  I unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my pants. 

My hand found my begging slit still coated in slime and my own arousal.  I used my index finger to gather up some of the slime still around my pussy and concentrated it on my clit.  I softly began rubbing my now extra sensitive nub.  The headlights of the passing cars are fading out of my focus. 

I press my head back into the headrest as I continue the onslaught of my clit.  I know that I must focus my attention on my clit as my best chance to achieve my orgasm.  I find a good rhythm and begin softly bucking my hips in time with my finger.  I could feel myself slowly bringing myself to the brink.  

I was going to have my orgasm.  I kept working my finger as the pleasure grew within me.  I was getting so close, not much longer.  My breathing had deepened and increased, I knew I was almost there. 

I continued to rub my clit but something had changed.  I slightly adjusted my angle of attack and rhythm but it was stalled.  My arousal had plateaued and wasn't allowing me to get any closer to my orgasm.   I tried fruitlessly for another five minutes before slamming my hands on my steering wheel and yelling. 

My car horn dutifully went off as I hit the steering wheel and horn.  My frustrated yelling quickly turned into quiet deep sobbing.  My tears wouldn't stop and I couldn't reel them in if I had wanted to.  I sat there on the side of the highway for what felt like hours until finally, my crying stopped. 

I knew what to do, what I had to do.  I wiped the remainder of my tears from my face smearing my makeup worse but it didn't matter.  I put my car into drive without even worrying about taking care of my pants. 

I pulled into my driveway and hit the garage door opener.  The door slowly opened and I drove into it.  With a quick hit of the button again it began to close behind me while I parked my car.  I grabbed my purse and various items from my car as I pulled out my car key from the ignition.  I hopped out of my car carrying my things and headed inside, not slowed down by my pants one bit. 

I kicked off my shoes in my mudroom and continued to the kitchen.  I dropped my purse and possessions on the island as I passed without missing a step.  As I walked past the living room I shrugged off my coat letting it fall to the ground behind me.  At the base of the stairs, I began to unclasp my bra before discarding it on the stairs. 

Once I reached the top of the stairs and my second story, I leaned against the wall as I hopped down it pulling at one leg of my pants.  Once one of my legs was free I hopped on the other and managed to pull off the pants.  My panties were also pulled down on my walk and shortening my stride for a few seconds allowed them to fall to the ground without me having to stop. 

I turned from the hallway into my bedroom as I grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled it up over my head exposing my now bare breasts to the warm air of my house.  The sweater has haphazardly thrown behind me as I took the few final steps to my bathroom.

I walked to the middle of my bathroom turning to face the large mirror that hung on the wall there.  There I stood taking in my reflection for a moment, but in truth, I was looking beyond my reflection.  Beyond anything that mattered.  I pulled the hair tie from my bun releasing my hair and letting it flow down messily.

I lowered myself to my knees in front of the mirror, the desire I felt was unimaginable.  My pussy seemed to throb as if screaming for satisfaction.  I kneeled before the mirror with my legs behind me.  Fully nude, I leaned slightly backward grabbing my own ankles and presenting my body. 

I didn't care, nothing else mattered.  The wetness between my legs and the aching feeling I felt were what mattered.  All that mattered.  All that could matter. 

This time the creature did not take its time.  The mirror flexed in several spots as the black tentacles began pushing through the mirror.  Eight tentacles emerged from the mirror and began twisting in the air before me.  It only took a fraction of a second for them to begin heading towards my body. 

12