Tentacled Mirror Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon arriving at the master bathroom I grabbed my toothbrush putting a squirt of toothpaste on it before wetting it. As I brought the toothbrush to my mouth I saw something white attached to the mirror. It looked like a piece of white silicone that was wet. Had my husband gone out and bought a sex toy for us to try and stuck it to the bathroom mirror as a way of introducing it to me?

Still holding my toothbrush in one hand I reached my other hand out to grab the sex toy on the mirror. Once my hand got close to the white object it began to move and squirm. The sudden motion startled me, causing me to scream and drop my toothbrush on the ground. I quickly ran out of the bathroom closing the door behind me as I exited.

My scream must have been pretty loud as Thomas came bounding up the stairs to find out what was going on. I was standing frozen outside of the bathroom door trying to understand what I had seen and why it had scared me so much. "Did you put a sex toy on the mirror that moves? It scared the shit out of me," I said to Thomas as I lightly slapped his arm.

"What are you talking about? I didn't put anything on the mirror."

"If you didn't do it then who put it on our mirror?"

I could tell by the confused look on Thomas's face that he had no idea what I was talking about. He walked past me to the bathroom door and turned the knob opening the door quickly. "Very funny, you had me going for a second," he said from the bathroom.

I didn't understand what he meant. I joined him in the bathroom looking at the mirror but whatever I had seen or thought I saw was no longer there. That couldn't be; I saw it hanging there and nearly touched it before it moved. I squatted down looking on the ground to see if the motion had caused it to fall down but there was no sign of it. I stood back up, so confused.

"OK, you got me. I'm going to go finish my dinner while it is still warm. Thanks for the mini heart attack," Thomas said as he made his way out of the bathroom and back downstairs.

I looked around the bathroom again doubting my own sanity. Had I really completely imagined the sex toy? Was I so horny that my brain was adding sex toys to my surroundings? I still hadn't taken care of my needs from earlier in the day and it wasn't likely Thomas would be coming back up to join me.

I picked up my toothbrush off the ground making a disgusted face at the now dirty toothbrush. I set it on the counter and decided that I should take care of myself. I slid open the glass door to the shower and turned on the water. I slipped off my pajamas and stood outside the shower waiting for it to warm up. Once it was an acceptable level I put my hair up into a bun and stepped into the warm stream of water.

My skin started turning a light shade of pink as the water ran over my body. I stood with my back in the water and thought back to how I felt this morning. That sexual hunger and desire that had been coursing through me. I began to slowly run my hands up my torso, slowing around my breasts, just teasing the borders of my nipples. I closed my eyes and traced my fingers down my torso and down my thighs.

I traced lines from my inner thighs, teasing my vagina by avoiding it and continuing the lines up my chest to my breasts again. My breath began to slowly become more shallow as my arousal grew and my body responded to my touch. The ache in my moistening slit was growing stronger as I got myself ready. I leaned my shoulder against the shower wall as my hands continued their work.

Had my eyes been open I might have seen the slight shadows being cast on the now fogged-up shower door. An almost fluid motion, yet slow. My eyes were closed tight so that dancing shadows from the bathroom lights went completely unnoticed.

Finally, it was time. I traced a line from my right breast down to my mound. I slowly rubbed myself there before lifting my hand from my mound, passing over my clit and pressing my fingers against my now wet lips. I slowly began to work my fingers around, spreading my wetness to my fingers. Then I slowly began to insert my middle finger into my warm lips.

I worked my finger the full length slowly before pulling it almost completely out to push it back in at the same speed. I had always enjoyed the buildup and taking my time to reach my orgasms. My slow and steady pace continued while my left hand fondled my left breast. Slight moans were escaping my lips but were drowned out by the water of the shower.

The speed of the shadow grew as it was cast on the shower doors as well as on me. It seemed to become more lively in its motions. Of course, I hadn't noticed it or the changes it was showing. I was slowly losing myself in my little bubble of pleasure.

It was finally time for me to bring my left hand from my breast down to my clit. I dipped my index finger between my folds coating it with my juices before gently pressing it against my nub. It was already sensitive so I started slowly rubbing it as I began fingering myself with my index and middle finger. I would take my time gradually increasing my speed and intensity until it was time.

The warm water running over my back, my fingers working my sex and the complete bliss I was feeling was perfectly intoxicating. I thought that there was nothing that could ruin this moment. I was unaware that the first shadow had now been joined by another casting its darkness on the shower and me. I kept working on bringing myself to my orgasm.

My fingers inside of me kept rubbing my G-spot as my index finger worked my clit in time with it. I was getting close as I could feel my hips begin to slightly buck with the sensations. I kept my steady pace, pushing along. There were now four shadows being cast, each moving much more lively than before.

I was about to plunge over the precipice; I could feel it coming. I kept my pace and continued to work my body as my hips gyrated with a mind of their own. With another rub of my clit I could feel my orgasm spreading through me. In an instant, I could tell that this orgasm was different. My legs began to shake hard and my hips bucked as if I had been electrocuted. A loud mixture of a moan and a gasp unwillingly escaped my lips as I quickly twisted my head and pressed my mouth into my shoulder trying to muffle the sound.

My head began to feel light as the most powerful orgasm I had ever had in my life worked its way through my body. I had been so focused on what I was feeling I hadn't even realized that my fingers were still working away. Just as the first orgasm began to fade the second hit me, even stronger than the first. I twisted my body and leaned my back against the glass shower wall. Little did I know that glass wall was all that was separating me from whatever was casting those shadows.

I came hard and hard to lean myself against the shower walls to keep myself from falling if I blacked out from these orgasms. My hands finally stopped and I used one of them to stabilize myself against another wall of the shower. My breathing was short deep breaths as I let the rest of the final orgasm fade. My hips still twitched a little but that soon stopped. I stood there enjoying the strongest orgasms I had ever had in my life.

Once they completely faded I opened my eyes to see something that confused me. On the back wall of the shower, several shadows were moving as if several tree branches were blowing in the wind, but there were no windows in the bathroom. My heart rate increased as I could feel it beating hard in my chest. Someone was in the bathroom, but I wasn't sure that it was Thomas. I pressed myself against the shower wall opposite the glass door and tried to see through the heavily fogged door.

I couldn't see anything. "Thomas, is that you?" There was no response other than the shadows continuing to move through the air. I was trapped; the only way out was through the shower door. I swallowed a deep breath and readied myself.

I grabbed the glass door and quickly opened it while preparing to run through whoever was in my bathroom and get to Thomas. I stood there frozen unable to move. There was no one there; the bathroom was completely empty. That didn't make any sense; someone had to have been there. I closed the shower door and sure enough, the shadows were no longer being cast.

I tentatively exited the shower grabbing a towel from a rack and wrapping it around myself. I tiptoed to the bathroom door opening it but the bedroom was also empty. Had I imagined the shadows? Was I losing it? My phone was still on the counter and if someone had broken in that would be the first they would have taken so that I couldn't call for help, right?

I closed the bathroom door and stood back in front of the sink. Just like this morning, there was a circle where no condensation had formed on the mirror. Only this time there were now four circles. "That's so weird," I said aloud while running my hand through the condensation into one of the dry circles. I was bothered by it but figured there was some simple explanation for it.

I grabbed my toothbrush squirting some hand soap on it before rubbing it to clean it. I repeated this three times before rinsing the toothbrush for a good two minutes to make sure all the soap was gone. I brushed my teeth and did my nightly skincare routine.

I was already snuggled up with the blankets in bed with the lights out before Thomas made it upstairs. I could hear him in the bathroom getting ready for bed as I lay there in the darkness. Soon enough the bathroom door opened and the bathroom light turned off. I felt him get into bed next to me. It didn't take long for his breathing to become shallow as I knew he was asleep.

I was still thinking about the powerful orgasms I had just had. The other thought I couldn't shake was how much I wanted to have been able to share those orgasms with Thomas. Him inside of me as I nearly blacked out from the intensity. Riding him through the orgasms until my body had to give up. It was another night without that opportunity, but perhaps tomorrow would be different, it already felt like it would be.

Copyright © 2021 by Elizabethwrites92 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

12