Tentacled Mirror Ch. 10

Story Info
"Rachel has been captured, will she escape or want to?
6.7k words
4.79
9.8k
16

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Helotism

Ashley

I stood leaning in the door frame looking at Rachel as she stared back at me, a tentacle wrapped around her ankle.  The shock, confusion, fear, and arousal flashed across her face.  Clearly, her mind was trying to understand what was happening and make sense of how this made her feel.  I knew that she was interested in what was happening based upon her earlier reaction, but just like me, she was fighting it.  

It wouldn't matter in the end, my Master would show her how wrong she was to resist.  Just like I had been reluctant in the beginning even though I had been aroused and interested in what was happening to me.  The initial fear would fade away as she realizes how much pleasure she could have.  It was simply a waiting game now.  

"I have learned much of your species from your mind.  It shall be even easier to enslave her," my Master's voice boomed in my head.  

I knew that he was right, all those torturous hours of being at the edge of orgasm and how to get me there had taught my Master a lot.  He also had me as an added asset to help him show Rachel what she really desires.  I could feel that ache in my pussy, wanting nothing more than release.  This was my Master's plan; that was my motivation.  

"Ashley, what the fuck is happening?  Do something, help me," Rachel screamed at me.

"I am trying to help you, all you must do is submit and everything will be better.  You can't even begin to imagine what is in store for you."

"What the fuck is that thing?  What the fuck are you even talking about?" She responded.

"Please do not scream, My Master doesn't like it.  If he doesn't like something he will stop you from doing it," I said as I felt a slight wave of pleasure emanating from my surely swollen lips.  

"Master?  What the hell?  Let me go!" She screamed again as she renewed her efforts to crawl away from the tentacle holding her ankle.

I crouched down in front of Rachel observing her futile attempts to crawl away.  Noting that they were far less frantic and convincing than before. She was acknowledging that part of her mind that wants this.  All I had to do now was ensure that voice was loud enough for her to follow.  

"Please listen to me.  I am trying to give you the greatest gift that could possibly be given to you.  I can tell that you are interested but you're putting up this false facade of resistance.  On the couch when I was kissing you and feeling your body, you wanted it.  You became embarrassed or ashamed for some reason and felt like you had to stop, but you didn't have to stop it.  You know you didn't want to."

Silence greeted me from Rachel as she likely was trying to figure out how to deny what was so clearly the truth.  A soft smile formed across my lips at this.  Soon she would be soft clay in my hands, the hands of my Master.  

"So I put some of my Master's slime in your wine earlier, which led to the horniness and decreased inhibitions.  You see, the thing is that the slime can't really make you do anything that you don't want to do.  It simply pleasures you and makes you more receptive to opportunities."

More shock across her face, but I could also see a slight look of arousal and worry.  My interpretation is that she was getting turned on by what I had done and was embarrassed by it.

"Listen, I am not here to hurt you.  I want to give you the exact opposite.  I fought just like you are now, but I was so foolish for even resisting at all."

"Fuck you!  Just let me go.  I don't know what is going on but you can just let me go."

"You will be free to go once you submit to my Master."

I stood up straight again as several slender tentacles emerged from the mirror.  The tentacles found their way to the bottom of Rachel's pants and the ends of her sleeves.  They entered the openings of her clothing and began wrapping themselves around her arms and legs.  This caused a brief moment of panic, but it would soon fade.

Once the tentacles had wrapped around each of her limbs fully they effortlessly lifted her body off of the floor.  Once they had raised her to be face height with me they began to twist and move.  They bent her knees back so that she was in a kneeling position hovering in the air.  Then they moved her arms so that they were now crossed behind her back, pushing her chest out more.

Seeing the power and ability of my Master was so arousing.  I closed the gap between Rachel and me, holding her head in my hand.  I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.  At first, she resisted the kiss but a few seconds later she was returning it.  I had been right, she did want this I just had to show her she did.  

Rachel was held suspended in front of me as we kissed.  I pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss her neck and she moved to give me better access.  My hands came to her sides and I could feel the ends of the tentacles just under the fabric.  My hands began slowly groping and feeling her body, moving upwards.  

She was moaning so slightly that it was barely audible but being so close to her mouth I could hear it.  I returned my lips to hers with another passionate kiss as my hands reached her breasts.  My hands ran over the thin material separating me from her modest chest that was heaving with each breath.  I lightly squeezed them as we continued kissing.  

I know that all of this was to get Rachel to submit but I was getting so turned on by this that it took a good amount of willpower to continue to focus on Rachel.  Sliding my hands back down her sides I found the bottom of her shirt and slipped my hands in between the fabric and her warm skin.  The two tentacles that had wrapped around her legs were against her hips and the tips came to rest at the top of her pelvis.

I ran my hands against the tentacles coating my hands in some of the slime that coated them.  How I wish I could be in Rachel's place right now.  I dragged my hands painstakingly slow up Rachel's abdomen until I hit the bottom of her bra.  Sliding the tips of my fingers under the bra I continued my journey upwards.  

The palms of my hands encompassed her soft and warm breasts in a gentle hold.  I could feel her nipples were already hard pressing against the palms of my hands.  Knowing that the slime would only improve the sensations she was already feeling I began to massage and spread the slime across her gorgeous globes.  

The moaning was still subdued and she was clearly trying to still resist her body and mind's reaction to all of this.  The kiss evolved from passion to a lustful desire as our mouths fought each other.  My hands now freely massaging Rachel's chest.  Rachel suddenly broke our kiss and frantically looked around the room.  I knew that she was hearing the voice of our Master.

"You will submit to me," Hades said in Rachel's mind.

"Who the fuck is that?  Is someone here, Ashely?"

"It is the voice of our Master  All you must do is what he says," I said as I brought a finger up to her lips in the universal symbol for quiet.  

"I'm not submitting to shit.  Let me go.  Let me go, Ashley!"

She was still resisting but not nearly enough to actually mean it.  She wanted this and I would give it to her.  Another tentacle wrapped itself around Rachel's hair and pulled it backward allowing me access to her neck again.  I began tracing lines on her neck with my tongue planting kisses here and there.  

Reaching down to her sides again I ran my hands over the tentacles there, going a bit further and grabbing her two shapely butt cheeks and giving them a firm squeeze.  Then I brought my hands back up her torso under her shirt until they were at the opening of her neckline.  Without caring I pressed my hands against her neck and pushed upwards out of the shirt, stretching it terribly but that didn't matter at all.

Soon Rachel's neck was coated in a thin film of slime with her head still pulled back.  My kisses resumed and were fueled by the now present slime on Rachel's neck.  She was still trying to fight the effects and what she wanted.  It was so cute to witness.  

My Master could hear every thought that went through my mind.  The tentacle wrapped around Rachel's hair released it and instead wrapped around the sides of her head.  Holding her head like that the tentacle was able to move her head so that we were once again face-to-face.  I gradually slipped my hand into the top of her pants, not breaking eye contact.  Her eyes got wide from fear and anticipation. 

My fingertips found the top of her panties and traced the border of flesh and fabric.  Rachel's body was squirming as much as she could manage, possibly trying to prevent me or encourage me.  That didn't matter much now, I could tell what she really wanted.  My middle finger crossed under the fabric and tantalizingly moved down further.  

Rachel's eyes opened wider as my fingers met her warm and wet slit.  She was so incredibly wet, she likely matched my own panties right now.  I took my middle finger and pointer finger and ran them along her lips making sure her clit was kept in the gap between the fingers receiving no stimulation.  I rubbed my fingers back and forth a few times and then withdrew them from her pants.  

I brought my fingers coated in her arousal to my mouth and begin licking the length of my fingers.  My eye contact never faltered.  Soon I had my fingers in my mouth sucking on them and cleaning the last of her off of them.  Rachel was clearly finding this very arousing and was doing a terrible job of hiding it.  

"My God, you are almost as wet as I am.  This must all be turning you on so much.  If you think this is anything, just wait."

All I received was a blank stare trying to hide some blushing on her cheeks.  

"Since you've never been with a girl I would guess you've never tasted another girl.  It's okay if you haven't, truth be told that was my first time right there.  Although you could have tasted yourself.  Have you tasted yourself?"

Again no answer and she fought hard to turn her head and break our eye contact.  

"Oh, you naughty girl.  Well, let's see how I taste compared to you."

With that, I rubbed my own pussy, which as I knew was slick with arousal.  I brought my fingers up to Rachel's face.  I held them in front of her and waited for her to taste me.  She hesitated and chose to resist.  

"It's not like I am going to judge you.  I want you to enjoy this."

Still no response so I slipped my other hand back into her pants and gently planted my fingers on her labia.  Slowly I began a back and forth motion teasing her more than anything.  After a few minutes, I could feel her hips trying to grind harder against my fingers as much as they could while being held.  

Then I felt her tongue tentatively lick the tip of my finger.  I couldn't hold back my smile.  She clearly didn't dislike her first lick as she began to lick my finger with more fervor.  Soon my finger was in her mouth and I took that opportunity to slip one of my drenched fingers into her pussy.  

I was able to effortlessly slip in the first third of my finger and worked it back out with the same ease.  After a few strokes, I slid in the next third and then finally the last third.  I could feel her moaning on my finger in her mouth.  My own arousal was skyrocketing and I could also feel my skin crawling with sexual energy that I had to release.  

Pulling my finger out of her mouth I replaced it with my lips and a deep kiss.  I kept working my finger in and out of her to her enthusiastic moaning. Her body twitching in its restraints as her mind still tried to fight it.  I slipped my other hand into my own panties slipping two fingers into my own pussy.  

"You will submit to me.  Submit and you shall receive pleasures your primitive mind cannot imagine."

Now the booming voice of my Master could be heard in both of our heads.  With just the mention of the word submit my pussy ached a little more with desire.  I continued to finger myself and Rachel futilely willing Rachel to submit so that I could get my own release.  

"Fuck you!  I am not submitting to you.  Let me go!" Rachel shouted.

Disappointment hit me, but I knew that it was only a matter of time until she would fully submit.  I could already feel her body and mind beginning to loosen and become more receptive to what she really wanted.  She fought just as I had but I was already seeing the signs of her desire.  

"Hold her over me, I know what she needs" I spoke aloud to my Master so that Rachel could hear me as well.  

The tentacles that were under her clothes expanded pushing at the seams of her clothing.  Her clothes stretched as much as they could but soon the seams gave out and her clothing began to fall off of her body in pieces. Two more tentacles grabbed the sides of her panties and tore each side so that the thin fabric was freed from her body, sticking momentarily to the wet spot between her legs before falling to the ground.

The tentacles pulled Rachel's body further from the ground and twisted her so that her pussy was mere inches away from my face.  Her wet folds were on display for me, inviting me into them.  I noticed that Rachel was freshly shaven, she must shave every few days even when she wasn't expecting to get laid.  

Rachel squirmed again but still made no purchase in easing her bonds.  I took a step forward and was at the perfect level for her pussy to be at my mouth.  I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and tentatively licked her labia.  This was the first time that I had ever gone down on a woman and this would have never happened without my Master.  Rachel's hips bucked as much as her bonds would allow as my tongue teased her.

"Submit to me.  There is no point in fighting me.  Your desire to serve me is clear to you even if you do not wish to believe it."

"Fuck you!  I will never fucking serve you, submit to you or do anything for you!  Just fucking let me go!"  She screamed back.  

The conviction in her words was lessening.  I was doing what my Master demanded.  I slipped my tongue within her folds and gave a slow lick upwards ending on her clit.  That got an immense reaction from her.  Her moan was less restrained than before.  

I could feel several of my master's tentacles wrapping around my body.  Two wrapped around my waist and torso and two more wrapped around my legs.  My mouth was still attached to Rachel's wet sex when I felt my body being lifted into the air.  I kept my mouth attached to her pussy while my Master expertly lifted my body off of the ground,  rotating me around the fixed point of my mouth.  

While I was being rotated my mouth never had to leave Rachel's pussy.  I continued to lick and lap away at her pearl.  Once I was done being rotated I was now 180 degrees from my starting position of standing on the ground.  My head was now upside down to Rachel's opening and I could now lick her as if we were 69ing each other.  My pussy must have been mere inches from Rachel's face as I could feel her warm breath as she exhaled and gasped from my efforts.  I continued to eat Rachel out with a starved desire.

Hanging upside down I could feel a tentacle traveling across my opening that was completely exposed in the air.  The tentacle dragged itself between my folds and curved downwards towards my torso, being sure to place itself against my clit as it went.  The tentacle then wrapped itself around my body twice as it moved down my body.  

Soon I felt the tentacle reach my neck and it formed a coil around it.  It traveled from the back of my neck along my spine to the top of my head, tight to my body.  Then it appeared in my field of vision, hovering there in the air.  Then the tentacle moved forward brushing against my upper lip which held Rachel's clit as it pressed itself against her glistening entrance.

Had I not been able to see the tentacle begin to push into her I would have known solely by Rachel's reaction and loud moan.  As my Master thrust his tentacle into Rachel, its length was also rubbing itself along my body including my clit.  My Master was taking care of both of us at the same time.  I grabbed Rachel's shapely ass with both hands and pulled myself as close to her as I could get, continuing my assault on her erect nub.  

"You will submit to me.  This could be your existence never-ending."

"No, I won't submit to you.  No matter what you do to me or how amazing you make me feel."

The gasps and moans between words made it clear that she was enjoying this as much as I likely was.  My Master pulled me away from Rachel's body without any notification.  Strands of saliva and her wetness still connected us as I was pulled away until they finally broke.  The tentacles placed me in a position where I was nearly horizontal in the air but my head hung back so that I could still see Rachel.  One of the sucker tentacles I had encountered before had joined us and quickly found its way to Rachel's erect nub.  

The tentacle opened its flaps exposing the soft ribbed inside of the tentacle dripping with slime.  It engulfed her clit and I could see the suction that was being applied to her most sensitive area.  Her motion was still limited by the tentacles restraining her but she squirmed and moved as much as she could.  Her motions were not trying to pull away from the tentacles between her legs, but rather to get closer to them.  

The tentacles around Rachel's legs loosened and released her calves allowing them to hang unrestricted.  The tentacles still had her thighs coiled holding her in place.  Another thick tentacle wrapped around her abdomen and chest and pulled her torso down so that it was parallel to the floor.  Her legs were adjusted so that now she hung there in the air, positioned as if she was bent over a desk.  

Her arms had been momentarily freed and they fell slack towards the ground.  It wasn't long before two tentacles coiled around her arms and held them in place.  I watched all of this unfold held in the air next to her.  She was not fighting as hard as she had been, but she still resisted.  I was gently placed on the ground, not being able to tell if the thought I had just had was mine or my Master's.  

I walked over to Rachel's purse and pulled out her phone.  She must have noticed me doing this because she started asking me why I had her phone.  

"If I remember correctly, you said that you had a brunch date with one of your friends tomorrow.  I wouldn't want them to get worried when you don't show up for it."

I pulled up her contacts and began scrolling through them trying to find the person she said she was meeting with tomorrow.  I realized as Rachel hung there being thrust into that she had no concept of the time.  I saw on the phone how long it had been so far and it even slightly amazed me.  I found the name I was looking for and composed a new message.  

"Hey, Katy! Sorry, this is so last minute but I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow.  I completely forgot I had another obligation.  So sorry, reschedule soon?" I read aloud to Rachel as I typed.  

Rachel hung there, I could see the fight in her eyes as she tried to keep from submitting to the bliss and pleasure.  Her deep breathing and sheen of sweat.  I tossed her phone onto the couch and headed to the kitchen.  As I filled up a glass of water I could still hear her moaning from there.  I rubbed my mound and slipped two fingers inside myself, thrusting a few times.  

I brought the glass of water back to Rachel and the tentacles tilted her head back so that she could drink the water.  The tentacle stopped thrusting into her as well as the other tentacle stopped pleasing her clit as she drank.  This short reprieve would only end up making it harder for her to resist in the end.  No sooner had she finished the water, the tentacles began up again.  

I put the glass down on the coffee table and looked at the beautiful scene before me.  A thick tentacle again wrapped around my hips and torso and lifted me up.  With Rachel still positioned as if she was bent over a table hanging in midair the tentacle brought me just above her.  I was slowly lowered onto Rachel so that I was sitting on her butt and hips, with my own legs spread to either side of her.  The tentacle holding me supported most of my weight.  

12