Tentacled Mirror Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back into the tentacle holding me and began caressing and feeling my body.  I was quickly losing myself in the moment.  That was interrupted by my Master's voice.

"You will submit to me.  Your body and your mind.  Then I shall give you what you desire."

"No, I am not going to.  You might as well let me go, I am not going to ever do that.  Ashley, just tell it to let me go" she yelled at me with her neck twisted backward so that she could see me sitting on her out of the corner of her eye.  

A tentacle began to trace its tip along my slit, denying me any kind of penetration or touching my clit at all. She didn't understand that not only was her pleasure on the line - so was mine.  I knew what was waiting for me and I was going to get it.  There had to be some way to finally break her and make her realize this was what she wanted.  

My Master had not been discouraged at all.  I could feel his confidence as if his thoughts were filtering through my own, influencing them.  Rachel began to suddenly squirm beneath me.  I turned my head to look down at her and I saw that a tentacle had appeared at her mouth.  She was shaking her head left to right attempting to keep the tentacle from getting into her mouth.  

Clearly, this was not entertaining to my Master as he instead wrapped the tentacle around Rachel's neck holding it still before positioning the tentacle back at the entrance of her mouth.  Still, she kept her mouth shut tightly and refused to open it.  I laid myself down onto Rachel's back so that we were now laying back to back.  My legs still spread wide to each side of Rachel hanging there next to hers.  

I reached my arm up behind me and twisted it down until I contacted Rachel's nose.  I think she realized what was coming, but was helpless to prevent it.  With my fingers, I pinched her nose closed so that she could no longer breathe out of her nose.  She began holding her breath, but we both knew who was going to win this.

With her heart racing, the pleasure, and heavy breathing it did not take long until her brain overrode her want of keeping her mouth shut in exchange for oxygen.  Her mouth quickly opened so that she could gasp in a deep breath of air.  Like a snake striking, the tentacle shot forward into her mouth before she could even think about closing her mouth.  

With my Master now in her mouth, I released her nose so that she could begin breathing through hit again.  Now Rachel hung there suspended in the air being penetrated by a tentacle in her pussy and one in her mouth as I lay on her back caressing and feeling my own body.  I thought back to my own experience of double penetration with my Master and jealousy began to grow within me.  

Rachel's moans had become muffled with the appendage in her mouth secreting slime but also mixed with my own moans.  The sensations were overloading, this I knew.  I couldn't see the sucker tentacle on her clit any longer but I was sure that it was still hard at work.  Based on the twitches in Rachel's legs, I could tell the rhythm of the sucking.

Time just melted away, blurring the minutes, hours, thrusts, and moans. My Master had picked me up and flipped me over so that I was now laying with my chest against Rachel's warm back.  My breasts pressing against her, feeling her chest expand with each breath and each shiver of pleasure as it traveled through her body.  I pulled her long hair away from the right side of her face letting it drape over the left side.

 

I began to kiss Rachel's neck while doing my best to grind and dry hump her for my own pleasure.  She responded with softer moans that were passion-filled rather than lust-filled.  While kissing her neck I reached down with my hands and cupped her breasts in my hands.  Softly massaging and squeezing her warm orbs of flesh.  I knew that if I were in her position I wouldn't be able to resist for much longer, but Rachel had surprisingly resisted for this long.  

"You will submit to me.  Give yourself to me and you shall be rewarded beyond your imagination."

Still, Rachel refused to submit, even though it was clear that she wanted to give in.  I had to give it to her, she had a strong will.  I had to think of how to push her over the edge for her own good as well as my own release.  I racked my mind trying to think of anything that I could use to convince her.

Suddenly a memory from college popped into my head.  A night where we were drunk together and talking about all the sorts of things you discuss when drunk.  Rachel had shared something with me that night that I had largely forgotten since that night.  Now this memory could hold the key to getting Rachel to submit and my orgasm.  

I put my mouth right next to Rachel's right ear and whispered softly in her ear.  

"Do you remember that one drunk night in college?  You probably don't, I didn't until right now but I know how to show you that submitting is what you want to do."

With the tentacle in her mouth, she couldn't respond but her eyes got wider as she tried to figure out what I was referencing.  There were plenty of nights in college where they had been drunk together and it could have meant anything.  

I pulled my chest from Rachel's back and positioned myself so that once again I was sitting on Rachel's ass with my legs spread to each side of hers.  The tentacle thrusting into her and the other sucking on her clit were now visible to me again.  A devilish smile spread across my face as I could tell that my Master was hearing what I was thinking.  I had the solution to the problem and I  was rewarded with a slight blip of euphoria.  

One of my Master's tentacles curled through the air behind Rachel.  Its head came and stopped right above my open palm.  A few squirts of the slime were shot into my palm before the tentacle retreated and was replaced with another one.  I began to rub my index finger in the slime that was in my hand.  Poor Rachel had no idea what I was doing and couldn't see anything that was going on.  Once my finger was completely coated in the slime I bent forward slightly.  

"If you remember that night in college, we were complaining about men and how they never knew what a woman wanted.  How they fumbled around trying to pleasure us and thinking it was some complex problem that could never be solved, or that only their orgasm mattered.  We got to talking about techniques that we liked."

The realization dawned on Rachel in a moment as the memory of that night came back to her.  She couldn't resist or even try to speak to convince me to stop.  It didn't matter because that would have only been an act.  

"You shared that you had a dirty little secret that you didn't really share with people.  Something that not all the guys you had been with were interested in or even willing to try.  The fact that you really love anal and almost love a dick in your ass as much as in your pussy."

With that I pressed my index finger against her tight rosebud, slowly working the slime in.  I maintained a gentle pressure as I continued to press against her tight asshole.  Then came the moment that her tight hole gave in and opened enough for my finger to slip inside of her.  At first, I was only able to get a single knuckle deep, but slowly working in and out of her hole I was able to fit my entire finger inside of her.  

That did it for Rachel as she started bucking harder against the restraints and her moans began to mix with muffled screams of pleasure.  I couldn't have imagined that she had been such a naughty woman, but here I was with a finger buried in her ass and a tentacle thrusting into her pussy.  I could feel the tentacle inside her pussy as my finger was inside her asshole.  I could feel my Master's appendage spreading her moist tunnel with each trust applying pressure on my finger.  

It was only a matter of time now, and it wouldn't be long.  I could tell from Rachel's reactions that whatever resistance she had before had melted away when I began to finger her asshole.  I pulled my index finger out of her ass, eliciting disappointment from Rachel that she surprisingly conveyed solely with body language.  I coated my index finger again in the slime and then also coated my middle finger.  I returned them both to that tight opening.

Rachel could feel that I had put more than one finger at her sphincter but rather than pull away she pressed that hole as much as she could against the tips of my fingers.  I pressed both fingers against the sealed hole, but soon it opened enough for me to slip both fingers inside.  I began a steady rhythm of pushing my fingers into her as far as I could and then pulling them out, right to the edge of her sphincter before plunging back in again.  

My Master must have felt that I had made great progress with Rachel as my own arousal and pleasure began to increase.  With my hand that wasn't in Rachel's ass, I began to rub my own clit.  Soon I was joined by a tentacle of my Master that pressed itself against my own wet opening.  My master knew what I needed and pressed its length right into me.  I cried out in bliss and pleasure, mixing with the moans from Rachel below me.  

Glancing back at Rachel I could see that she was now enthusiastically giving the tentacle in her mouth a blowjob as if it were a dick she had in her mouth.  I grew slightly jealous of the sweet nectar that my Master was undoubtedly spraying into her mouth, but the focus was on her and not me.  I knew that the time had come and I was going to seize it for my Master.

 

"Rachel, this isn't even beginning to scratch the surface of how amazing you could feel.  I resisted too, but I now know how wrong I was.  Submit and you will know what would have been beyond our imagination.  You could have our Master in your ass right now, filling you with himself in ways no man ever could."

"Do you submit to me?"

"Yes, God yes!" she screamed as the tentacle was removed from her mouth for a moment.

 

"You must submit your mind and body to me.  You will be mine"

"Yes, yes.  Please just fuck me.  I just need to be fucked. Fuck, just fucking fuck me!"

I knew that was all my Master needed as I pulled my finger from Rachel's asshole.  A tentacle quickly found itself at her entrance and began to work its tip against her.  The sight before me was so arousing it was utterly insane.  I could see the tentacle working itself against her rosebud, just waiting for that moment when it would gain entry.  It didn't take long as the tentacle pushed beyond her sphincter and into her ass.  

Rachel screamed out a moan as she was now being double penetrated by two tentacles, one filling her pussy while the other filled her ass.  Her mouth hung open as her body was absolutely assaulted with pleasures and sensations that she had never felt before.  The tentacle that had been in her mouth returned to it but had to lightly thrust and squirm around in her mouth as she had yet to close it.  

Once the initial shock of the pleasure passed and she adjusted to it she began to suck on the tentacle with a crazed desire.  Her arm restraints were loosened enough so that she could now bring her hands to her breasts and squeeze and massage them as each of her openings were filled.  Sitting on top of Rachel I could feel her body convulsing and squirming as what had to be wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body and senses.  

My Master had not forgotten about me.  I laid back again on Rachel's back with a tentacle thrusting into my pussy.  Soon one of the sucker tentacles replaced the hand that was on my clit.  Two of the larger sucker tentacles hovered above my head, each opening their flaps showing the thousands of nubs lining the inside and flaps that were coated in slime.  Each tentacle found one of my breasts and quickly consumed them in their opening.  

The massaging and sucking began immediately and I threw my head back and I couldn't honestly tell if I was moaning, screaming, or something else but I knew that it was loud.  Within the sucker tentacles on my breasts, I could feel what felt like small tendrils coming from the center of the sucker opening.  These tendrils wrapped themselves around my nipples and coiled themselves around each.  They began to twist themselves to tighten on my nipples giving the sensation they were being pinched and then they would pull away as if my nipples were being pinched and pulled lightly.  

I was glad that I had cut my nails today because they were currently grabbing Rachel's sides and digging into her body with no regard whatsoever.  That was all I could do at that moment, just grab onto Rachel and hold on as my body was rocked with my Master's reward.  I could feel Rachel receiving a similar treatment below me as our bodies twitched and moved against each other suspended in the air.  

I now felt like Rachel, where time had melted away and I was floating in a timeless sea of utter bliss.  I could feel the mixture of my wetness and the slime dripping from my body and dropping below on Rachel's body.  I could have sworn at one point that my mind and Rachel's had become one and that we were sharing all thoughts and sensations but I wasn't sure that had really happened or if it was possible.  At one point a tentacle had found a home in my mouth as I sucked on it as much as I could, even deepthroating it quite a bit.

I must have completely blacked out or my mind couldn't process the immense pleasure it was receiving.  My body went completely limp, my arms and legs hanging to the sides of Rachel below me.  The tentacles holding me in place so that I didn't fall.  Rachel must have had an earth-shattering orgasm as she screamed upon her release.  She too passed out with her body hanging limply in our Master's tentacles.

Sometime later we both woke up, we were laying in the puddles of slime and juices on the floor that we had generated.  The tentacles were gone and the house was quiet.  I had awoken slightly before Rachel and saw her beautiful face laying there sleeping, utter content across her face.  She stirred opening her eyes seeing me laying there looking at her.  Then she surprised me by placing her hand on the side of my head and pulling me into a kiss.  

I returned her kiss without a second thought.  We lay there in the slime kissing each other.  Finally, I pulled away from the kiss, and seeing how dark it was outside I knew that it had to be incredibly late.  I grabbed Rachel's hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom.  I led her to my bed and we both fell into it, resting our sore bodies on the soft mattress.  It wasn't long before we began kissing again and running our hands over each other's bodies.  

As we lay in my bed kissing passionately, two black tentacles from the bathroom had emerged and positioned themselves on the bed.  As we lay next to each other kissing the tentacles traced the lips of our pussies and then pressed forward into each of us.  We gasped into each other's mouths but didn't stop kissing.  

We kept this up for as long as we could.  Our mouths pressed against the others and our hands feeling every warm inch of the other's bodies.  Our Master thrusting softly into each of us.  We continued this until we both fall asleep in each other's arms, not really sure if our Master had stopped at that point but it didn't matter to us.  We belonged to him now, we were his to use as he saw fit.  We had started our new lives.

12