Tentacled Mirror Ch. 12

Story Info
Rachel awakes after her night with Ashley and their Master.
6.7k words
4.75
5k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Orbital Resonance

Rachel

I awoke slowly, opening my eyes and taking in the room that I was in.  I had had the most bizarre dream, but it had felt so real.  Once my eyes had adjusted to the light I could see Ashley lying in the bed next to me.  It hadn't been a dream at all, last night had really happened.

I could feel the amazing post-sex soreness within my pussy.  Just thinking about it was making me fairly horny already.  Last night had been the first time I had ever done anything with another woman.  That creature that Ashley had called her Master, first off existed. Then I had sex with it, and I didn't even know what it was.

I slipped a hand beneath the blanket and rested it on my pussy.  Slowly I began to rub my lips working my way towards my clit.  How was I this horny and what was I thinking doing this right next to Ashley while she slept?  But it didn't matter to me in the slightest as my hand continued to work itself across my sensitive sex.

Soon I was lost in the moment slipping two fingers within myself and using the palm of my hand to rub against my clit as I fingered myself.  The other hand rested on my left breast lightly massaging it and squeezing.  I must have really gotten into this session because soon my body was twitching and shaking in the bed and I couldn't have cared less.  My gasps and moans were clearly audible. 

I must have made enough noise that it had woken Ashley from her sleep.  As my eyes opened and rolled back in my head I could see out of the corner of my eye that Ashley was laying next to me with her own hand on her pussy.  

I couldn't hold back, no, I didn't want to hold back any longer.  I pulled my hand out of my pussy and quickly rolled over so that I was on top of Ashley.  My fingers already wet with my arousal found her wet opening and easily made their way inside of her.  She moaned underneath me as I began fingering her. I was shocked when I felt her hand at my own opening, then her fingers worked their way inside of me. 

There we were, I was hovering atop of her on all fours fingering her while she fingered me.  I couldn't have imagined a situation like this could ever happen a mere twenty-four hours ago, yet here I was.  Two of my fingers slipped in and out of Ashley's wetness while she gave me the same treatment.  I had never thought that I was bisexual or interested in women, but it felt as if a hesitation had been removed in my head and opened me to a new world of possibilities.  

We stared at each other for a long moment, just looking into the other's eyes as little moans escaped our mouths and pleasure flashed across our faces.  I knew what I wanted and I leaned in and gave her a kiss.  Ashley accepted it and returned it in kind.  Soon we were laying on top of each other making out while fingering the other.  Her chest and body felt so warm against mine. 

I knew that I needed more than just being fingered to reach my orgasm and I wanted it badly.  Ashley must have had a similar thought because she withdrew her fingers from me and with that same hand pulled my fingers out of her.  She then somewhat gracefully rolled me over so that I was beneath her now and she grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my sides.  The look on her face was full of desire and lust and it did nothing other than excite me further. 

She looked like a predator deciding what to do with her prey. As if I was ready for her to use me as she saw fit. The only difference was that I wanted to be her prey, I hadn't thought that I did but I knew now that I did. She could use me in service of our Master and for her own pleasure and should they be kind enough, return that pleasure to me.  

She took my hands and laid them at my sides and sat upright hovering over my stomach. She began to walk on her knees up the rest of my body until her pussy was mere inches from my face. I don't know if it was the moment, the nature of it, or if I was completely imagining it but I could swear that I felt the heat emanating from it.  The smell of her arousal filled the area and I was intoxicated by the smell.  

Once she was positioned above my mouth she took my hands which were still lying by my side and brought them to her hips. Her hands covered mine and held my hands in place at her hips.  A quick glance down from her was the only warning I received as she lowered herself onto my lips and mouth.  

I had never gone down on a woman and felt completely unsure of where I should start. I realized how stupid I was being and decided to start where I liked the men I had been with previously to start. Ashley had already begun rocking her hips against my mouth lightly clearly not willing to wait for me to participate. 

With my hands being held so tightly to her hips I had very little control over her movements or body. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue finding her wet folds and giving her a little lick. I traced the tip of my tongue over her hot opening until I found myself where I wanted to be. I gave a very light, tentative lick on her clit, not sure how sensitive hers was.  

A small gasp answered my lick and I decided that I was good to begin in earnest. I began to lick the area surrounding her clit, gently licking the sides of her knob as I went.  This met me with feeling her tighten the muscles in her legs. I soon moved to give her clit more direct attention. 

I must have been pretty good at going down on her because it wasn't long before she was moaning atop me and moving her hips in unison with my licking and sucking. Suddenly she tightened her thighs to the side of my head squeezing me a bit while her moaning became much louder but also muffled by her thighs holding my head in place and covering my ears.  

With my head unable to move I attacked her most sensitive nub with everything I could. Her bucking on top of me became more animated and frantic. Knowing my own behavior when I was close to orgasm I knew not to change my current method and continued my assault. I couldn't imagine that it would be too much longer for her.  

I was right and she soon began shaking above me.  I could feel each shiver from her orgasm as her thighs were still held tight to my head.  The muffled sounds of her moans barely reached my ears.  I kept my tongue lapping away at her as she clearly was enjoying every second of the attention I was giving her.  I closed my eyes and simply focused on the feeling of her sex on my tongue and lips. 

When I next opened my eyes and looked up there were several black tentacles wrapped around Ashley's body.  The thick appendages were twisted around her torso with one wrapped around her neck. Our Master was back. 

The tentacle around her neck twisted itself further until it reached her mouth and entered it.  The scene unfolding on top of me was so arousing and yet Ashley kept my hands held tight to her hips.  She was not allowing me to touch or pleasure myself at all.  I tried to pull my hands free but she simply clamped down on them tighter. 

More tentacles began wrapping themselves around her body. Drops of slime occasionally fell down on me, one even managed to land near Ashley's clit and I hungrily lapped at it while spreading it around her nub. Tentacles wrapped themselves loosely around her arms and continued twisting down the length until they wrapped around my hand as well. The image of Ashley atop of me with black tentacles all around her body with her skin showing all over where the tentacles had not covered her and contrasting the dark tentacles drove me wild.  How I longed to be in her position right now.  

Soon I felt a tentacle wrap itself around my neck, it was somewhat tight but not so tight as to restrict my ability to breathe.  The end of that tentacle slid upwards running itself along the length of the bottom of my jaw.  As I continued to lick Ashley's pussy the tentacle curled up from the bottom of my chin and found her opening.  A muffled gasp or maybe a scream came from above but I wasn't going to stop what I was doing. 

I could feel the length of the tentacle as it slid around my neck to plunge into Ashley and then withdraw. The slick feeling of the tentacle running around my neck. I had to get off somehow, but I was completely restrained.  All I could do was pleasure Ashley along with our Master. 

It didn't take much longer before Ashley had reached her orgasm.  It flowed through her body violently and she began bucking and shaking. My head was held even tighter by her thighs and she shook my head with each twitch and spasm of her legs.  She screamed out as her hands tightened their grip on my hands so much I was worried that she might break my hands. 

Her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes before she stopped moving, clearly exhausted from the experience she had just had.  The tentacles around her body withdrew themselves and the one around my neck pulled itself out of her sex and unwound itself from my neck. This left a trail of slime and her wetness around my neck. Once her body was free from the tentacles she began leaning to the side before collapsing onto the bed next to me. 

I was lucky as she fell she had managed not to hit me in the face with her leg. With her pussy removed from my face I could feel the cool air of the room as it met with my soaked lips, chin, and basically the lower half of my face.  I had not realized how wet Ashley had been and how much my face had been covered, but I wasn't complaining.  Quite the opposite, I was even more turned on now.  

As I looked around the room all of the tentacles had disappeared, clearly, I would not be getting any attention from my Master.  That was his choice to decide when I get his pleasure though, so I would not complain. I looked over at Ashley who was asleep now, softly breathing. I pulled myself out from under her leg and curled up next to her and soon fell asleep myself.  

We both awoke a while later and just smiled at each other.  We gave each other a kiss Ashley said that we should go shower. 

"After we shower, I think I have a good idea for us," I said. 

Ashley looked at me with a curious furrowed brow, but I think she realized that was all I was going to share.  She got out of bed and sauntered towards her bathroom and I assumed the shower.  As she walked I watched the slight sway of her figure, glancing up and down her body.  How had I never noticed how attractive Ashley was before? Didn't matter now, as I hopped out of bed to quickly follow her to the shower.  

Once we had finished showering we had taken a quick drive to my apartment to get myself a change of clothes before hitting the road again.  I hadn't told Ashley anything more about what I was thinking or where we were going. 

"Are you really not going to even give me the slightest hint about where you're taking me?" 

The little smirk at the corner of my mouth gave her all the answer she needed as she crossed her arms across her chest with an exaggerated pouting face.  It was alright though, once we got there she would understand.  Then she would thank me.  

I pulled into a parking lot and turned off the car. Ashley looked at the store in front of us and began to understand. 

"You brought me to a sex store?  That's a little presumptuous of you, isn't it?" she said. 

I simply returned her smile and got out of the car.  She soon followed behind me as I made it to the front door.  I held the door open and she headed in with me right behind her.  I didn't know if Ashley had ever been to an actual sex store before or if she simply ordered her toys online.  I had never been to a physical sex store before but I strangely wanted to share the experience with Ashley.  

Ashley began walking around the store with wide eyes, no doubt imagining the endless possibilities.  I took another path through the store looking at the variety of items and toys surrounding us. I was looking through several of the lingerie options the store had available, feeling the wetness clinging to my panties between my legs. My desire had not subsided since this morning and I would need a release soon. 

"Hey Rachel, come over here and take a look at this," Ashley shouted from the other side of the store. 

I headed in her direction and soon found myself in front of the display that she clearly wanted me to see.  Before us was a display board with a wide variety of strapons hanging from hooks in their packaging.  What Ashley was thinking was clear, she either wanted to do me or wanted me to do her. 

"Oh, is someone feeling like fucking me properly?" I asked her.  

"I was definitely thinking about being in a doggy-style position with you behind me, pulling my hair and fucking me with one of these," she responded so casually. 

I felt my heart rate increase and that gentle ache in my loins as I generated a mental image of that scene.  Why was I so incredibly horny all of a sudden?  It was taking so much of my willpower to not push Ashley against the wall and slide my hand in her pants and beg for her to pleasure me.  

"It looks like you are enjoying that idea," she said coyly before running her hand over several of the strapon options.  

"So which one are you thinking you would like me to fuck you with?" 

"I don't really know.  I've never tried something like this.  I have no idea what to look for in something like this." 

I also had no idea, or even where to begin. So many different options. 

"You know what, let's start simply with the size we want.  Then we'll work from there." I said. 

She nodded in agreement and began pursuing the options and grabbing a few of the options off the hooks.  She handed me a few to hold while she looked and I thought she had made some good choices so far.  Once she was finished I had about six options in my arms. 

"I think these are a good size.  I don't want to get them too big, I'm not a crazy porn star who can take an ungodly-sized dick." 

I agreed with her and laid them on a short table behind us that had a bunch of different lubes on it.  Five of the options had straps that would be used to hold the dildo in place but the sixth option was strapless and looked like it was meant to be inserted into the first woman and then held while fucking the other person. 

"This one looks exciting but I have a feeling it is going to be tough to keep this inside when we get too wet or have slime on it," I said. 

"Agreed" 

She put that one back and that left us with five options.  I mentioned that I liked the options that had a part that could be inserted into the wearer for their pleasure.  That left us with two options.  A black strapon that was about six inches long and a vibrant pink one that was probably seven inches long.  

"I'm not going to lie, I would really enjoy seeing this vibrant pink cock sliding in and out of you while I thrust into you," I said. 

That seemed to seal the deal and she put back the black one and held onto the pink one. She continued walking down the aisle as I headed in the opposite direction. I circled back to the lingerie area and grabbed a few options. Then I was back to looking around. 

I came upon a section of dildos and a double-ended dildo drew my attention.  It was a translucent pink and was probably around sixteen inches long. I couldn't resist and grabbed one of them to add to my pile. 

I glanced over at Ashley and saw she had several boxes now clutched in her arms and was making her way to the checkout counter.  I was surprised by the number of boxes she had grabbed but couldn't make out what any of them were. I moved past the dildo section and saw the perfect item. 

"Ashley, come over here real quick.  I found the perfect thing!" 

Ashley left the boxes at the counter as she headed my way.  When she got to me I showed her what I had picked up from the shelf in front of me.  Her eyes lit up immediately, understanding exactly what I was thinking and proposing. I couldn't hold back my excited smile.  

When we made it to the counter all of her items were in bags and she finished checking out.  I tried to sneak a peek but she shooed me away telling me that I would see in time.  I checked out my items, paid and soon we were back in the car heading to Ashley's house.  Ashley was in the passenger seat and was clearly horny by how she was shifting around.  I understood because I was hitting the very limit of my own arousal without any release.

Ashley turned to me, "Do you have a compact in your purse?" 

I nodded and she leaned over the armrest and reached into the back seat grabbing my purse.  She moved her hand around inside of it blindly until her fingers hit the compact. She withdrew her hand holding it and sat back in her seat. I wasn't entirely sure what she wanted with it. 

I was trying to focus on the road but could see her hands running over her body. Her hands slid up her chest and came to rest on her breasts.  She teasingly squeezed them clearly unable to wait until we got back to her house.  She put two fingers in her mouth to get them wet before sliding them into her pants, a gasp escaping as her fingers made it to their destination.  She took her other hand from her breasts and held open the compact as if she were checking herself out in the mirror.  

I chanced a glance over and could see the mirror inside the compact flex and I immediately knew what she was thinking.  A black tentacle emerged and twisted through the air in the car with us.  Ashley put the compact on the ground by her feet and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants.  The tentacle extended itself further from the mirror until it reached her pantie line. 

The tentacle curved and made its way under her panties and to what I had to imagine was her wet opening. She gasped and I knew that the tentacle was now fucking her. I was filled with envy, lust, and jealousy. I wanted this treatment but had so far been left unsatisfied all day.  

"You will be rewarded soon enough, my slave." Our Master's voice said. 

The tentacle from the compact was now at a steady pace and Ashley was clearly enjoying herself. Her moans were growing more frequent and louder.  I could feel my nipples hardening in my bra and the wet spot in my panties was growing.  I just had to wait a little longer and then my Master would reward me. 

"Take your hand and put it on your throat." My Master said in my head. 

I realized that I wasn't following the instruction until I saw Ashley's right hand rise up and place itself on her throat. I could hear what our Master was telling Ashley to do.  Showing his control over us.  At the mere thought, a wave of arousal flushed through my system. The tentacle continued to thrust into Ashley to her delight. 

"Pull up your shirt and bra.  Expose yourself to me." He said. 

Without a second of hesitation, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up catching her bra on the way and her breasts fell free. We were driving down a busy road in the middle of town and here was Ashley undressing and exposing herself without a single care in the world. I pictured myself in the situation and couldn't help but think about how arousing and free it must feel.  

"Tighten your grip around your throat." He said. 

Ashley obeyed the order. 

"Tighten your grip more." He ordered. 

Her hand tightened around her neck more.  Her fingers pressed into the skin of her neck. She was still breathing fine so she wasn't harming herself but clearly had a very tight hold on the sides of her neck.  The scene before me showing our Master's complete control over us was nearly too much for me.  I had to get off, I had to orgasm. 

I dutifully kept driving the car as my focus on the road barely held in there.  The scene of Ashley laying back in her seat with her chest completely exposed as she lightly choked herself at our Master's orders was nearly too much. Cars were driving past us and some of the drivers or passengers in the other vehicles had to be seeing her. She had to know this too and I could only imagine this was simply more fuel for her orgasm.  

12