Tentacled Mirror Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made a turn and were heading down Ashley's street, only another minute or so. Our Master must have known that because the tentacle sped up and her moaning increased. Soon she was arching her back as an orgasm erupted within her. I could feel her legs shaking through the car as she pushed against the floor of the car. Her hand didn't leave her neck or loosen its grip at all throughout the orgasm. 

I pulled into her driveway and Ashley collapsed back into her seat, panting hard. In a blur of motion, she was up and scrambling over the center console that was separating our two seats.  Before I could truly realize what was happening she was on top of me with her mouth on mine kissing me.  Her kissing was accompanied by her deep breathing as she tried to recover from her orgasm.  

She somehow maneuvered her legs so that they were to the sides of mine with her straddling me in the driver's seat. She reached down not breaking our kiss and unbuckled my seat belt and let it retract across my body.  Next, she reached down to my left, I couldn't tell what she was reaching for though. She must have pulled my seat recline lever because suddenly my chair leaned all the way back. I didn't care, all I needed was her in that moment and my own release. 

She broke our kiss and sat upright awkwardly in the car as she pulled her shirt and bra over her head throwing them to the passenger seat she had just been in. She quickly leaned back down to me continuing our making out. Her hands blindly began fumbling around my chest trying to find where my shirt ended.  One of her hands found it and was soon pulling the shirt up my chest and over my head.  I felt her warm breasts pressed against my chest and even felt some of her heat through my bra. 

Soon our breathing was matched in short, deep breaths while we made out.  Her hands found the back of my bra and before I knew it she was pulling it from my body. Now our bare chests were pressed against each other. My hands grabbed her ass and squeezed it through her jeans. Her hands clumsily found the button on my jeans and undid them along with the zipper.  

Her hand was soon on my warm sex and ripples of pleasure coursed through my body.  She was gently tracing the length of my lips at a slow pace that could barely hide the hurried desire she had. With her free hand, Ashley undid her own pants which allowed me to slide my hands in and grab her two cheeks directly. The warmth of them in my hands felt so nice and seemed to arouse me further, how that could be I wasn't quite sure but I certainly felt it. 

By now Ashley had dipped two of her fingers into my pussy and had spread the wetness around. Wasting no time she slid her middle and pointer fingers into me while positioning her thumb so that it stuck out at the top and would rub my clit each time she thrust into me. I leaned my torso up using my elbows to brace myself against the back of the reclined seat so that I could envelop Ashley's right breast in my mouth. Her moan of approval was all I needed. 

With some tricky maneuvering and a few slips, I was able to prop myself upright with only one elbow while staying attached to Ashley's breast.  With my other hand, I awkwardly twisted my arm so that I could begin to finger her as well.  The section of her panties that had been covering her sex was soaked, honestly, more than I thought could be possible. 

Since our Master had already warmed Ashley up on our drive home I was able to slip a finger into her. I tried to get my thumb to rub against her clit as she was doing to me but I was only successful about half of the thrusts. Still, it seemed to be working for Ashley as she rocked on top of me in rhythm to our motions.  

Ashley's motions began to become more hurried and frantic.  She clearly wanted to get to her orgasm as did I. 

"Rachel, get our pants off," she said in heavy exhales. 

Once she finished saying that she began to lean herself over my body reaching into the backseat. I laid back in the driver's seat as her breasts now hovered directly over my face.  I took turns sucking on her left breast while also licking her nipple. She gasped in pleasure but remained focused on whatever she was doing back there.  

With her tit in my mouth, I now reached with my free hands and began pulling down her pants as best I could.  I had never had or even attempted car sex before and was not surprised by how difficult it was.  An awkward ballet of shifting, twisting, and contorting followed.  At one point while trying to get Ashley's pants past her knees she leaned up and back too far resulting in her hitting the car horn.  

The loud blast while startling did nothing to deter us and elicited a few giggles from us.  At that moment we weren't undressing and fucking each other in a car in a driveway in the middle of a suburb on a bright and sunny day. No, we were in our own world of pleasure and its boundaries ended at the walls of the car. 

With Ashley's pants now off she was now on top of me wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I began to lift my butt off the seat directing her upwards a bit so that I could start pulling them off.  Talk about an ab workout, but I couldn't even feel the exertion amidst the euphoric chemicals flooding my brain. The box and packaging from one of the toys we had purchased flew up from the back seat landing on the passenger's seat. 

"Fuck, why does everything need to be charged? Couldn't they give you a courtesy charge on these toys so that you don't have to wait to use them?" Ashley said as another empty box got carelessly tossed forward. 

Ashley must have been going through the bags of toys we had purchased trying to find anything that we could use right now. I was excited and hopeful that she would find something. 

" Oh, look at what you got. Fuck it, I guess we are going analog for now." Ashley said as she pulled something from its packaging and pulled herself back to join me in the front seat. 

I watched from the corner of my eye as she brought the double-ended dildo back with her.  Mere inches from my face and I was so excited. Sure I had masturbated and used various dildos and vibrators over the years but I had never tried this type. I don't think Ashley had either but we were about to figure this shit out together. 

Ashley was in a somewhat seated position on top of me slightly hunched over because of the car roof.  If anyone had been walking by or looking over at the car they would have seen her bare chest on display. From this position, she was able to pull her panties to the side and rub the head of one side of the dildo against her slick folds.  While giving me a devilish look she turned the dildo around and lubricated the other end with her juices as well. 

Leaning down she once again pressed her chest against mine and brought her hand with the dildo between our two bodies so that it was now almost in position.  I leaned upward and embraced Ashley in another kiss as I reached with my own arm down to grab the other end of the dildo.  She began to position the end she held in her hand at my opening and I positioned my end at her opening. 

In near-perfect unison, we pushed the ends of the dildo into each other. Soft gasps escaped both our lips while they were still pressed against the others. We quickly matched a rhythm and began working slowly inch by inch inside of the other. Our hips bucking against each other. 

As we worked more of the dildo inside of ourselves we continued to adjust our hand's position until we met at the center of the dildo.  We had both used our right hand when holding the dildo. When our hands met in the middle we both wrapped our hands around the same spot on the dildo partially holding the dildo as well as each other's hand. 

Now with this position, we were able to thrust the dildo together into me and Ashley. Our kissing continued with a more passionate tone as we shared our pleasure together.  It was as if we had melded into one person who was sharing everything.  This wasn't just about the sex at this moment, this was something more meaningful. 

I hadn't paid any attention to where the compact had ended up. Soon enough several of our Master's tendrils joined us in the car. I could feel one of the thinner tentacles wrapping itself around my arm starting at my elbow and making its winding way down to my hand.  The same must have been happening to Ashley because I soon felt another tentacle touch me from her arm. The tentacles wrapped themselves around the other respective hand and met in the middle at the dildo with a finishing loop together. 

I then felt the other tentacles begin to make contact with my body. Their touch was soft and light as they slowly traced various shapes and patterns across my body. From what I could see from my perspective, Ashley was receiving the same treatment.  

I was able to feel the tentacles wrapped around our arms and hands helping to provide some force for the dildos.  All three of us were joined in unison at that point on the dildo.  Working together to create pleasure and release.  All of this had been possible because of our great Master. I know that no matter how much pleasure he allows me, it would never be enough to repay him for all that he has done and allowed. 

Then I felt a tentacle quickly wrap itself around my neck.  It pulled my neck down so that my head was pressed firmly into the headrest and held me there.  The hold was tight and firm, yet still allowed me to breathe. I knew that if I tried to resist my Master's hold at all he would simply tighten his grip. 

Before me, a similar scene unfolded with Ashley.  One of the tentacles had wrapped itself around the wrist of the arm she was using to support herself.  With no effort at all, it pulled her arm out from under her leading to her torso coming to fully rest on me. Her arm was twisted behind her back so that it was now being held in place at the small of her back. 

I realized that our hands that were joined at the dildo were also being held in place by the tentacles wrapped around our arms and hands there. I couldn't pull my hand free even if I wanted to, which at that moment I very much did not want to do.  The speed and rhythm of the dildo increased as we each lost our control over its motion. 

Inches from my face I could see a thick tentacle wrap itself around Ashley's neck. Once coiled around her neck tightly it pulled her backward so that her torso was now held somewhat off of me.  There was nothing but that single tentacle holding her body up as her throat pressed into the thick tendril. There was nothing on Ashley's face but pure uncontrolled pleasure and lust. 

"Wrap your hand around her throat. Hold her there." the voice of my Master echoed in my head. 

As if it had a mind of its own, my hand extended towards her throat. The tentacle around her neck moved out of my way as my hand came to rest against her throat. Once my hand was there the tentacle around her neck recoiled itself around her neck as well as my hand holding it there.  It then continued to wrap itself up the length of my forearm.  

I could no longer remove my hand from Ashley's throat if I had wanted to.  This also allowed our Master to tighten my grip for me by simply squeezing the tentacle tighter around my hand.  His actions and desires are orchestrated through my body.  To be used by him as he saw fit was a blessing. 

I could feel the moment that the tentacle stopped fully supporting her weight as her body shifted forward as gravity pulled her down.  Her body stopped once it came to solidly rest against my palm. Now my hand was the only thing holding her in place, her nude body held mere inches from mine. The tight hold around our throats matched and the motions of the dildo synchronized between our bodies.  

We were unable to kiss or really embrace each other in this position. What we ended up doing was staring into each other's eyes in between our eyes closing as we orgasmed. Our faces were a foot away from each other, just gasping and moaning uncontrollably at each other. Knowing the absolute pleasure we were receiving was being given to the other as well.  

As our final and strongest orgasm began to build in us we locked eyes.  She was so beautiful, this was all so perfect. As the orgasm released our bodies shook on each other. Our mouths opened forming the classic O shape while we screamed out in pleasure. Our eyes rolled back into our heads and I assumed Ashley became as light-headed as me since her body slumped against my palm holding her up. My own body also experienced a wave of exhaustion as it largely went limp in the seat except for the hand being held in place by our Master. 

I laid there for a few minutes with Ashley held above me as we both panted and took in deep breaths.  She was the first to move despite not yet catching her breath. She moved back into a somewhat seated position on my lap with the dildo still buried in each of our pussies.  She reached behind her and slowly pulled the dildo out of both of our soaked holes. It was then that I realized that all of the tentacles had already retreated back into the mirror from which they had come. 

Ashley, who never seemed to be able to be satisfied had a mischievous smirk across her face still. She began to lick the end of the dildo that had moments before been so deep inside of me and offered up the other end to me.  I gave it some tentative licks, tasting her on its silicone surface. Before I could fit any of it into my mouth she pulled it away. 

"You had better hurry up and keep up," she said as she grabbed her clothes and mine from the passenger seat.

Before I knew it she was holding our clothes and had reached in the back and grabbed half of the bags from the sex shop.  The driver's door opened and she awkwardly crawled over me letting herself out of the vehicle.  She was still completely unclothed and the sun shone on her body, renewing an attraction within me. 

She quickly scampered to the gate on the side of her house leading to the fenced-in backyard. My brain finally processed and understood what was happening as I sat there naked in the car with the door open. I twisted around, and grabbed the rest of the bags and empty packaging from the car. Ashley had kindly left the double-sided dildo in my lap when she had exited. 

I quickly dropped the bags on my lap, put one end of the dildo into my mouth to hold it, and picked up the remaining bags. With my hands full this was the only way I figured I could carry everything and I didn't want to leave anything in the car.  I got out of my car and butt-bumped the door closed before making a mad sprint for the now-open gate. Had someone seen me they would have seen me naked running from a car with a handful of sex toy boxes, the other full of bags from a sex shop, and a double-sided dildo hanging from my mouth as I ran for the backyard. 

Once I passed the threshold of the gate Ashley closed it behind me. There was that smirk again before she broke off from me giggling on her way to her four seasons room and back door to her house.  I darted after her feeling only slightly embarrassed and a hell of a lot of excitement and arousal from what I had just done. By the time I made it into the four seasons room the back door was open and Ashley was gone. I quickly followed her into the house closing the door behind me.  I could hear Ashley rummaging around looking for something and I could only assume she was looking for whatever was needed to charge our new collection.

12