Tentacles in My Closet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorn
Vorn
63 Followers

She felt a sudden pulse in the tentacle's stalk, which was immediately followed by more clear fluid coming from the slit at the end. It kept coming, and dribbled down its length. She watched, mesmerized as it came down to her hand. Upon her thumb though, it started to drip down onto the floor. They shouldn't make a mess; they shouldn't waste.

She smoothly brought the tentacle over to the sink, and pointed the head downward, the stream of fluid now redirected into the sink. When June released her grip, the tentacle dutifully stayed in its position, dripping its sticky stream of fluid into the bowl.

Shouldn't waste... why had she thought that? June brought her right hand up to her face, where her thumb still had a small bit of fluid on it, gathered at the knuckle. She didn't think she was thinking clearly right now. But it tastes good, is what she thought as she licked what remained off her hand. It tastes good, is what she thought as she glanced back at the stream of fluid the tentacle was now pumping into the sink.

She put her index and middle finger together under the stream, lathering them up. After they were coated, she brought them back to her mouth to suck them off. They tasted good... In her mouth her tongue danced with her fingers, working to get the fluid evenly distributed in her mouth. The scent filled her mouth, throat, nose, head. It smelled good too.

After her saliva diluted the flavor, she reached back to recoat her fingers. She alternated between gathering and sucking a few times, enjoying the process. The odds of her realizing what she was doing went down each time she brought more into her mouth, each time she smelt and tasted this lovely treat. After a while she took notice of how much fluid was disappearing down the drain. They shouldn't be wasting that... She plugged up the sink, leaving the fluid to gather. She grabbed the tentacle head, and stroked it gently with her lubricated hand, coaxing it.

"Come on, give me more. You can do it, come on big boy." The tentacle dutifully obliged, and increased production. She could feel it thrum as she stroked, pumping out more fluid for her.

After a sufficient pool had developed, June dipped her hand in to get a big scoop. The consistency was only a little less sticky than syrup. Long strands connected her hand to the pool even as she brought her cupped hand to her mouth. Some spilled down her chin to drip on her clothes and the floor, but what she could bring to her lips was plenty to make her entire body shake. She was enthralled.

With her left hand pressed between her legs and her eyes half lidded, she reached for the tentacle as she fell to her knees. There was plenty of spillage as she brought the head to her lips. For a few seconds she just lapped at it, coating her tongue and wetting the head with its fluid while a puddle started to form below their kiss. Quickly though, she brought it into her mouth, to drink this nectar from the tap. She had been hungry anyway; she wanted more.

The tentacle head filled her mouth, her lips forming an O as she sucked. Her eyes were closed now, she had to devote all of her mental attention to processing her other senses. She could feel the warmth of the tentacle in her mouth, and she made sure to lick every bit that was exposed. Her throat swallowed in time with the spurts, in order to make room for more. The sounds of her gulp and the rush of juice down into her stomach thrilled her beating heart. Her nose was completely overwhelmed, and she would have gagged on the scent if she weren't so aroused. There was a feeling growing between her legs though that was demanding equal attention.

While her mouth sucked and her right hand stroked, her left was fumbling with her pajamas, trying to bring them and her underwear down so she could have unrestricted access to her vagina. It felt really hot and stuffy there, and she could feel her underwear squish. Finally, she was successful, and she pulled them down. Her lips were fully flushed, shiny and dripping with her own fluids. She wasted no time, and drove her left hand between them, rubbing herself every which way. Her genitals practically sung their pleasure and appreciation in her mind, and she in turn let out a moan to the best of her ability with her full mouth. She wouldn't stop moaning until the night was done.

In the midst of her heat, June had the presence of mind to briefly notice a few things. The first, was that she was out of control and participating in madness with this monster. The second, was that she felt the best she had in her entire life. Her mind felt clouded, but absolutely blissful, and she was okay with what has happening. The third, was that both she and her partner would be wrapping up soon.

As her fingers slid up and down her lips, in and out of her clenching vagina, she felt herself racing towards a long built-up reward. It would feel better, far better than last night. Similarly, in her mouth, the tentacle had stopped giving her the clear fluid, and was throbbing, as though in anticipation of something. It would... be... soon... almost... YES!

June's orgasm shook her body, so much so that she fell to the floor. She brought the tentacle down with her, muffling her joyous scream with it. Her vagina exploded with juices, smattering her underwear and pajamas, while a pool grew between her sticky thighs. Her tentacle friend congratulated her by filling her mouth with the white fluid from yesternight so much that it spilled out from between her lips. June wasn't disappointed though, her stomach was full, and her tongue had plenty to swim in. Her senses had been swamped for so long... She had never felt so good in her entire life, had never felt so blissful... This tentacle monster, that gave her these feelings... it was her friend. How could it be anything else?

And with that, June fell asleep on her bathroom floor, half dressed, in two separate puddles of bodily juices. A messy smile graced her lips, as she felt herself lifted to bed.

Vorn
Vorn
63 Followers
12