Tentacles Thrive Ch. 02

Story Info
The entity claims two more girls.
1.4k words
3.91
19k
7
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a lot of fun," the voice said. "Now it's time to share it with your sister Sabrina. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes I would," Sarah said. She stood up and began to walk over to her sister's room.

Sarah, completely naked and unaware of her own thoughts, began to head to her sister's bedroom. She knew that her sister Sabrina was home now and that her door was unlocked. She opened the door and entered into her sister's bedroom and closed the door behind her.

On the bed, Sabrina was listening to music on her phone. She was unaware that her older sister was standing in front of her, completely naked. Suddenly a voice entered into her own head.

"Go ahead," the voice said. "Go over there and touch your sister. Remember, our spell works via touch." Sarah, completely lost in her own mind, slowly walked over to her own sister and laid down beside her. She placed her hand on her sister's shoulder, causing her to open her eyes. Sabrina's eyes were glazed over like she was under a spell, which she was, the same spell Sarah was under. Sarah smiled at her sister and stroked her face.

"Doesn't your sister look beautiful," the voice said. "Now then show her how much you love her by kissing her." Sarah smiled and began to lean closer to her sister and kissed her on the lips. It started as a normal kiss, but slowly it became a full-on make out session, where both sisters were fondling each other.

Again the voice spoke. "Tell her how sexy she is. I want you to tell her that you have wanted her for many months. That whenever you masturbate, you think of her." Sarah smiled at her sister and kissed her again.

"Sabrina," she said. "You are so sexy. I have wanted to make love to you for many months. In fact, whenever I masturbate, I think of you. I love you so much, sis." Sabrina smiled and snuggled up against her sister's body.

"I have been having the same feelings for you too sis," she said. "I love you too." They kissed again for a few minutes before they pulled away from each other. The voice chuckled softly.

"Now then," it said. "I believe your sister Sabrina has too many clothes on. Why don't you undress her?"

Sabrina smiled and looked up at her sister. "Yes Sarah," she said in the demonic entity's voice. "Strip your little sister naked." She leaned back and began to rub her body up and down. "Don't you want to see my naked body? Come on sis, strip me naked and explore my body."

Sarah smiled and began to undress her sister slowly, removing her light blue button-up shirt, revealing her cute pink bra.

What neither of them knew was that their oldest sister Amanda was home for the weekend. She entered the house and looked around the room. "Where the fuck is my family?" Amanda said. Just then, she heard moans coming from upstairs. She decided to find out what is going on. She headed upstairs. She followed the noises to her youngest sister's bedroom. The door was open slightly. She peeked inside and gasped at the sight.

She watched as her sisters 69ing each other, devouring each other's asses non-stop. As Amanda watched, she heard the sound of someone passing gas. A soft moan caused her to look up at her sisters as they both began defecating into each other's mouths. Amanda slowly closed the door and went to her own bedroom.

Her mind was engulfed with a bounty of images. Female flesh, warming to each other, rubbing against each other, all of them soft and curvy and feminine. She felt like she was between a woman's thighs, the scent of her mound filling her nostrils. She felt her own tongue slipping from between her lips and flicking across the strange woman's clitoris.

The tall blonde was back in her bedroom in her mother's house. The room was exactly as it was a moment ago and the images were gone. She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"Whoah. That was weird." Amanda wasn't a prude and had seen two women together in some movies, but she was always turned off by the idea. Her mom and dad raised her right and being gay was not her thing. She sat there another second or two, shook her head to clear her thoughts, and then set the idol, that she bought from the nearby sex shop, down on her nightstand. Surely it had nothing to do with the statue, but still the experience was unnerving. The 36 year old went out of her way to not touch the wooden statue when she turned out her light.

The idol watched over her, motionless, eager to influence the young woman, eager to corrupt her, to satisfy her and be satisfied. Years had passed since her last feast of lust, since the last time she was allowed to influence, since the witch had found her and placed her unappreciated on a dark shelf. The idol was fully aware of the world around it, but unable to experience it without a woman to twist. Now she was out and desperate to feel again, and every wicked notion would be realized by this new victim.

Amanda writhed in bed, her sleep a deep and restless one. The flash of lesbian images before bed was nothing compared to what she was experiencing in her unconscious mind. Any natural or learned desires she had for her boyfriend -or even a man in general- were methodically shredded from her psyche. The idol moved from fold to fold within her mind, filling it with every picture, thought, and word that had anything to do with the lust of female flesh.

I love pussy.

I only want girls...

No boys.

I'm a naughty girl.

I want to feel dirty.

I need pleasure.

Girls are better than boys.

I want to feel slutty.

I want a girl to lick me.

I want a girl's cunt in my face.

I am addicted to lesbian sex.

I want to be a lesbian whore.

I love tits.

I want to touch another girl's ass.

I need pussy.

I must have a girl.

Lesbian sex is better.

Girls make me wet.

Girls turn me on.

I am a slut for girls.

Fuck me with a strap-on.

My cunt needs a girl's tongue.

I am a lesbian bad girl.

I must lick pussy.

I am addicted to pussy.

I am a whore for lesbians.

I am a bad girl.

I want to fuck another girl.

I am a lezzie slut.

My pussy is all that matters.

I am nothing but a incestuous lesbian whore.

I want to eat another girl's ass.

I want to tonguefuck a girl's ass, until I taste shit.

My only food is girl poop, from the source.

Any chance Amanda might have had to resist was lost in her sleep, although it wasn't certain her waking mind could have resisted either. So strong was the idol's power after sitting in inactivity that Amanda might not have had any chance at all.

Even while asleep, Amanda had ripped her pajama shorts from her body and was plunging her fingers into her wet hole. Amanda came hard, yelling out in her sleep how much she loved pussy and ass-

She sat up in bed startled. It was morning time and sunlight was streaming through the window. Jennifer looked around, confused. The blonde woman put her hand up to her mouth, but quickly pulled it away when she felt stickiness on her first two fingers. A latent disgusted look was upon her face, realizing that she had masturbated all night long to the Sapphic dreams.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she mumbled to herself. As remarkable as it might seem, the wooden statue sitting next to her bed seemed to be the source of these perverse thoughts. Was it magical? Cursed was more like it. Amanda sat there scared, wondering what to do. After a few moments she decided to get rid of it. Even if the statue wasn't responsible, so poignant was the thought that Amanda was convinced she would never be able to look at it again without remembering last night's nightmare.

"Hey there sis," a voice said. "May we join you?"

She turned to face her sisters, who were both fully naked as they crawled over to her and began to caress her body. The three of them thought this was the end.

The entity had more plans for the family.

To be continued...