Tentacule Bk. 01: Ch. 02

Story Info
The Pussy Kat on the prowl.
3.8k words
3.5
1.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers

Tentacule: The Curious Case of Stenographer's disappearance

Again a big shout out to 'Demiurging' for amazing editing...

Chapter 2: The Pussy Kat on the prowl

(Tags: Face fucking, Tentacle Sex, Multiple Penetrations, Catwoman, Cheating etc...)

After making sure he had turned off the computer system properly, Bob Dillon walked out of the office area with a small office bag in his hand.

Bob was man in his late fifties; he'd started working as stenographer at this company but with advancements in technology all the workers were being laid off from their Stenographers positions.

It was only because of his loyalty and his close relationship with the owner of the company that he was moved to work with the MIS department as a data entry officer and for the past decade he was happily doing his job.

So, today being his twenty-first marriage anniversary, he wanted to take half day and spend the rest of the day with his wife, but due to some emergency Audit that would be done tomorrow he had to enter all the manual data into the company's system.

He looked at his wrist watch; it was past one PM. When he talked with his wife about the emergency at the office she was quick to get angry and shout at him, so he had convinced his boss to at least give him the next day off.

His home was just a few meters from his office so after leaving the office he said his good night to the watchman and started to quickly walk toward his house.

He had barely crossed the office building when he felt the hair on his neck standing up. He wasn't sure why, but he'd had this uneasy feeling for the past few days.

Suddenly the lights on the street were gone, even the buildings around him were also blacked out. He was quick to pull his phone out only to find it was also dead.

His breathing was quick and his heart was beating hastily. He wasn't sure what exactly happened but suddenly he lost consciousness and last thing he saw was a humanoid shadow coming near him.

-

He rushed across the roof tops. Yesterday he had gone against White Witch but tonight didn't seem to be fairing well for him. He'd just completed his investigation of two sites where two more people had disappeared.

Just like the past six disappearance, he found nothing that could help him with his investigation. He was returning to his base when he received information from his computer about a robbery that was taking place at Center Bank.

He jumped on the road next to the Centre Bank; there was a huge hole in the wall of the building.

A group of five men wearing masks rushed out of the hole along with huge bags of money.

He was quick to act, all four of his tentacles launched at the four robbers. The Tentacles took hold of one leg each and pulled them all up, hanging them upside down.

Making them lose the automatic machine gun and the bags of money they had with them.

The fifth man who was running ahead turned around.

"You asshole! Here, take this!"

With that, he open fired at him his tentacles were quick, they let go of the robbers, letting them fall and came between him and the bullets that were fired at him.

All the bullets collided with his Tentacles and fell down on the floor without harming them.

Yes, bullets wouldn't be able to harm them. He wasn't sure what their actual durability was, but there was no weapon that he had encountered which could harm them.

When the magazine of the gun ran out of bullets, the tentacles launched themselves at the robber and entangled him and then smashed him against the car that they might have used to escape knocking the robber unconscious.

The other four were trying to get up from the pavement only to get themselves smashed back on the pavement, knocked unconscious.

That was when the police cars came to the location.

All the cops started to take the robbers and the money and their weapon while their chief walked toward the building where Tentacule was standing.

"What took your men so long, chief?"

"Two more disappearance, a married man in his fifties, father of two, completing overtime at his job. He was going home but never arrived. Another one: a woman thirty-six years old, no relationship or family; both her parents live in the town nearby. She was going home after work but disappeared before reaching it. I think you should go and check those places. I mean, we failed to find anything that could help us in this series of disappearances."

"I did chief, just before you and your men arrived there and I am sorry to say that I found nothing that could lead to anyone. Is there anything common among all those individuals who have disappeared in last few days?"

"Nothing that I could tell you right now. There is nothing common among any of those eight victims."

"There is one thing common among them."

"And that is?"

"Stenography. All of them had done a course in Stenography and at some point in their life they had also worked in that field."

"But... that. Do you believe that we have some kind of serial killer on our hands and he is hunting down these Stenographers?"

Tentacule took a deep breath, he had been fighting crimes in this city for more than a decade now but this was first time he was feeling so frustrated. In last two months six people had disappeared and counting the two that had disappeared tonight it tallied to eight, yet he had no clue who or what was behind their disappearance.

"I am not sure, chief, but whoever this person is I am definitely going to find them and bring the culprit to justice."

"I know, Tentacule, but we have to stop whoever is behind this before anyone else gets harmed."

"That we will, chief, that we will..."

He was about to leave when a cop rushed out to the chief.

"Chief, a robbery has taken place in the City Museum."

"What? What was stolen?"

"Nothing except an ancient Egyptian cat statue but there is nothing in the CCTV footage."

"Don't worry, chief I know who it could be and if my guess is right then the statue would be returned before morning to the museum."

With that assurance he jumped off toward the next building, then another one and another one. It wasn't long before chief lost his sight in the darkness of night.

Alexander Sullivan had been working for past five years as chief of Indiana City's police department.

Even before then when he was just a detective in the department, he had always been admirer of Tentacule.

At first, when he heard about appearance of a vigilante around the city, being a detective, he made it his life goal to find the real identity of the man and put him behind bars.

This was before Vigilante Registration Amendment. Before the Amendment it was illegal to use one's power any way in public, it was still illegal to play vigilante without getting yourself registered.

He knew Tentacule hadn't gotten himself registered. Yet not just him, but the entire police department respected that man for what he had done for the city in the last decade.

That was why even though he was walking around breaking the law, no cop would even think about arresting him.

His men had already arrested the robbers, all the ammunition and money was seized while they were taking statements from the security guards and a few homeless men who happened to live around the block.

He was also well aware of how Tentacule had just taken down White Witch just the previous night, and then this robbery.

He released a sigh, his respect for the man ever increasing, not because the man did what he did, no, but he knew the man Tentacule had no need to roam the city street in the night and fight the bad guys. Instead he could sleep in a comfy bad with hot women in one of his mansion. Yet, here he was roaming the city, fighting criminals and protecting its civilians.

-

After arriving near the museum he used a tentacle to find her scent. He was sure there wouldn't be any sound that he could catch.

It took him half an hour, but he was able to pinpoint the location of the thief and he embarked on his journey.

It was past three AM, the night had become a lot colder and darker.

After crossing the suburb area of the city, he arrived at a huge Mansion.

Tentacule was quick to recognize it; this was one of the mansions owned by Keaton Johnson the mayor of the Indiana City. He had bought the mansion for his mistress who had dumped his old ass three months back, moved to Britain, and married a rich man.

He landed on the roof of the building and sneakily entered the mansion. Following the scent, it wasn't hard for him to find his target who was currently occupying the Master Bedroom.

First he heard the noise of her moaning, the closer he walked to the room, the more the moans kept increasing.

He pushed the doors open only to find her lying on her hands and knees, her cat-like tail swinging around while she was using the cat statue to rub it against her pussy.She suddenly turned around.

"Who the hell dare to disturb...oh, it's you Tentacule."

She spoke with a lustrous smile that placed her canine teeth on display.

"Kat why did you steal that statue from the museum?"

The woman was Katie Bernard, a professional dancer who was also affected by the Pink Sky. This had given her cat-like attributes, her appearance changed into that of anthromorphic cat with cat-like ears, a tail, and some black spots on her brown skin.

She had grey eyes which had yellow slits in them; she had a small yet extremely sensitive nose along with her equally sharp ears it wouldn't have been hard for her to know that he was coming for her.

She wasn't wearing any clothes so her brown skin was shinning under the room's dim light. He could see her pussy which was dripping with juice, her perky breasts defied gravity and her nipples were rock hard.

"What do you mean by steal? It belongs to me."

This was her problem, not only had her physical appearance changed but she also started to believe that she was reincarnation of the Royal Cat of Cleopatra and every ancient Egyptian thing belonged to her.

"What do you want, Kat?"

"It's Pussy Kat, Tenty, and it wouldn't be hard for you to guess what a Kat in heat would want from a man?"

"What about Wolfer? I thought you and him were going steady?"

"We are... Kind of, but tonight I was craving a bit off sea food, if you know what mean?"

Just like the others, her mutation was also weird, in her case not only did it give her a cat like tail and ears, it also altered her sexuality into that of cat. So, instead of going into menstruation she would go into 'Heat' once a month.

She started to steal things that were connected to ancient Egypt and she was one of the thieves that he had encountered in the beginning of his career.

On one such an occasion her monthly cycle of going into heat came, surprising both of them, that night was filled with crazy sexual experiences for both of them. Since then, she'd stopped stealing on the condition that he would help her during her time of month.

The arrangement lasted for five years until she'd met Wolfer aka Jack Hunter, another human and a biologist who was also affected by the Pink Sky and had mutated with wolf-like attributes quite similar to Kat's but the anthromorphication was that of a wolf instead of feline.

Since then, they both started dating and last he had heard they were even engaged at some point.

"Why start stealing again?"

"Oh, that you see I don't have any way to contact you, remember, so I had to go to the old ways."

"Wouldn't it be cheating on Wolfer?"

Her cheeks turned red for a brief moment, but he failed to recognize the exact emotion behind that reaction which wasn't new to him. She was really great at hiding her actual emotions.

She sensually walked closer to him and now there was less than half a foot of distance between them.

"You see, Tenty, he doesn't have what you have!"

She spoke while licking her lips and moving the fingers of her right hand on his Tentacles.

"Don't you miss the old times? I don't think there would be a woman who could deep throat you like I do! Milk them with my pussy the way I do! Take them deep inside her ass the way I do?"

His tentacles already started to move slowly, one of them entwined itself around her waist, pulling her closer another one moved and wrapped along her tail, pulling and twisting it rewarding him a hissing moan from her.

All the normal humans and most of the mutated ones would freak out at sight of his tentacles. To be honest, they were ugly. They were quite similar to those of an octopus and weren't something any woman would like to touch.

So he was quite surprised when Kat took a liking to them and even started to get sexual satisfaction from them. There was also the pheromone and the secretion involved.

This was something he found out after a year. The Tentacles tended to emit pheromones whenever he was near a woman which would lower a woman's inhabitation toward them. And once they came in contact with them, they released a watery liquid that worked as an aphrodisiac.

He could already feel both the tentacles that were touching her were releasing the aphrodisiacs along with the pheromones that had already been released by them since he arrived.

"Don't you want to experience those memories again, Tenty?"She said while bringing her face closer to his and using both her hands to rub his remaining two tentacles.

The sensitivity of his every tentacle was similar to his cock so currently his two "cocks" were being rubbed by her hands while one was wrapped around her waist and one was wrapped around her tail which he knew was her own enormous erogenous zone.

"Just imagine, Tenty, one of your Tentacles inside my asshole, one of them in my mouth, one getting tit-fucked between my breasts and also choking me while the fourth one you wrap around my waist and use my pussy as an onahole for your cock."

'Fuck!' She just knew how to get him going.

Without wasting any time, she just smacked her lips against his. Her tongue probed against his lips which he parted to let her enter his mouth.

Her hot, wet tongue started to fight with his for dominance. Her tongue was enhanced by the feline mutation but it was nothing against him when he let go of his tongue which was quickly affected by his Tentacule Mutation and extended in length, girth and sensitivity.

She broke the kiss after a few minutes and started to take a much needed gulp of air but he didn't stop his tongue which was now purple in color, extended upto more than a foot, and licking her entire face, forcing her to close her eyes and release a moan.

"How could I forget about your tongue..."

Whatever she intended to say was muffled when his tongue lodged itself inside her mouth.

First it fought against her tongue and dominated it then it moved further down her throat choking her on his tongue.

His sixteen inches of tongue was logged inside her throat, any other woman would have felt revolted by it or repulsed by it but Kat wasn'tjust any woman.

She quickly got over her gag reflex and slowly but steadily started to deep-throat his tongue like it was a cock.

The whole time his tentacles weren't sitting idle either.

While one was still wrapped around her waist and one was still playing with her tail, the third one had moved behind her butt and was rubbing both her ass cheeks, asshole, and her wet pussy lips; the fourth one was covering both her tits and had entwined itself around her neck, controlling her head, forcing it and helping his tongue in face fucking her.

She was lifted off the floor and was suspended in the air helplessly, except for moaning, there wasn't anything that she could do.

He kept fucking her face with his tongue while all his tentacles played with her body and it wasn't long before a powerful orgasm tore through her core.

A glob of saliva had come out of their mouth due to the face-fucking that he was giving her. The saliva was being used by his tentacle as a lube and he used both his hand to hold her tits close so that his tentacle could tit-fuck her.

The one that was playing with her tail moved its pointy tip toward her asshole and was slowly pushing inside her rose bud.

"Oh Fuck!"She shouted when she felt his tentacle prying her asshole open.

First it was just the tip but the watery secretion had already made his tentacle slick and it was also working as lube, loosening her ass muscles for proper penetration.

Another tentacle that had been playing with her asscheek and pussy now moved to take hold of her tail.

He willed his suit to create an opening near his nether region,freeing his rock-hard erection which bumped against her pussy lips.

"Oh god, fuck me...!!! Shove that cock in me and please... please FUCK ME!"

It was clear her heat had overpowered her brain which was why she was begging to be taken by him.

Without being asked twice he arranged tip of his cock right before her entrance and pushed itinside.

"OHHH... FUCK!"She screamed loudly at the feeling of his member prying her hole open and stretching it to its limit while at the same time the tentacle that was inside her ass pushed itself further.

Again the sensation was too much for her to not scream.

One tentacle was lodged inside her asshole, asecond one waswrapped around her tail, twisting and stretching it whilealso occasionally spanking her ass cheeks.

A third one was playing with her breast and was also getting tit-fucked by her. All the while the fourth one wrapped itself around her waist to lift her off the floor and was using her body to penetrate her ass and pussy with his cock and tentacle.

He moved his head forward and launched his long, purple tongue inside her mouth which was still open wide and started to face-fuck heragain.

It wasn't long before he tore another orgasm through her body, her entire body shook violently while both her eyes crossed and she closed them while her pussy squirted good amount of juice right on his cock.

She was lost ina constant state of orgasm. The sight of her being in constant state of ecstasy and the sensation that all his tentacles were experiencing was also too much; he used the fourth tentacle to raise her bodya few inches further in the air which she didn't even notice but her eyes were suddenly open wide when she felt tip of that same tentacle moving near her pussy lips which had already been stretched by his cock.

He decreased the mass of his cock creating enough space for the tip of his Tentacle to launch itself inside her pussy.

She knew what was coming and her body reacted by triggering another chain of orgasms.

It wasa tight fit and he knew her pussy was being stretched to the extreme, but the tentacle had already squirted enough watery aphrodisiac inside her sacred canal for it to feel any pain. He was also well aware of her anatomy and he knew she could take it.

Also the Tentacle that was getting tit fucked pushed its tip inside her mouth.

All her nervous system could feel was pleasure, pleasure of having two cocks in her pussy or at least for him it was pushing two cocks inside her pussy since both his cock and tentacles were sending similar signals to his mind.

He looked at sight before him, he hands were holding her tits ina vice grip while his tentacle was fucking her tits and was also face fucking her. One of his Tentacles was at least a foot deep inside her asshole while his third one was inside her pussy alongside his nine inch cock.

"Fuck!"

Now it was his turn to curse.

For her, there was no sense of time, just one constant orgasm while for him more than an hour had passed and he felt the same churning sensation in his balls.

He knew he was about to cum but wanted to send her on another mind-bending orgasm; his tongue extended out of his mouth and licked her cat ear while, at the same time his cock started to spurt his cum and the tentacles that were fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass also released the purple cum out of their orifices.

Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers
12