Tentacule Bk. 01: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this sensation triggered another chain of orgasms and it was so intense that she lost consciousness during the experience!

He gently laid her down and first pulled the tentacle out from her mouth. A big gulp of saliva mixed with his purple tentacle cum came out of her mouth.

Then he pulled out his cock and tentacle out of her pussy and his normal cum mixed with his tentacle cum poured out of her pussy. Then he pulled out his last tentacle which was inside her asshole, earning another moan from her and another glob of purple cum leaked out of her asshole which was still spasming from the aftershocks of the intense sex that they'd just had.

'Fuck! She is something else.'

He could see faint sunlight coming through the window, which meant it was morning already.

He took a quick shower and after picking up the cat statue he walked out of the master bedroom.

He had barely walked out of the mansion when he received a call on his communicator. Only a few people had the means to contact him through his communicator.

"Tentacule its Captain Cuckold here, Hypno Cock has attacked again; this time he has taken over an entire shopping mall as his hostage. It's a critical situation and I need your help."

"I am on my way, Captain."

12