Tequila

Story Info
HS Boy learns a lot on Spring Break.
5.3k words
4.47
22.7k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

This is just a flash story. Not meant to be taken too seriously.

*.*

Using a wet wash cloth, she removed the last of the shaving foam from his crotch. She smiled up at him from her kneeling position as she placed the wash cloth onto the coffee table.

He lay, head propped up by the arm of the long sofa. His left leg was up on the back of the sofa, his right leg dangled off, foot on the floor.

The position wasn't the most comfortable, but it had afforded her plenty of room to operate. And, as she pointed out, she had a razor on his balls; he wanted her to be able to operate with ease.

"Now, let's put this to the test, hmm?" she cooed and bent her head.

"Ugh!" he grunted as he felt her hot tongue rasp against his smooth skin.

"Mm," she cooed, sucking one, then the other ball into her hot mouth.

The contrast, from cooling mentholated shave foam to warm wash cloth to hot mouth quickly revived his cock. She reached a small hand up and began to stroke his cock. Her mouth continued to bathe his balls. Then she trailed her tongue around his thick shaft and over the patch of skin where his tightly crinkled pubic hair used to be.

"Mm hmm, nice," she purred before sinking her mouth over his cockhead.

"Ugh!" he grunted again as she performed a noisy, sloppy blow job.

"Ugh!" he grunted again as she wormed a finger into his tightly clenched anus.

A second finger produced a second grunt, but he did not protest. He did not protest as she began fucking the fingers in and out of his anus. He just continued to lay, one foot on the back of her sofa, the other on the floor. The feelings travelled from cock up his spine to his brain, sending delicious shivers up and down his body.

"Ugh, o God," he groaned as she added a third finger and began twisting the three fingers inside of him.

"Ugh! Oh God!" he cried out and began pumping his semen into her hot mouth.

When he finally quit spurting, she let his cock slip from her lips. The audible 'pop' when his cock slipped from her mouth actually caused a small spurt of his semen to strike her on her lips. She smiled and he couldn't help but smile down at her impish grin.

She leaned forward, three fingers still imbedded in his rectum and pressed her lips to his. A moment later, his brain send the message; there had been a dribble of his semen on her bottom lip when she'd pressed her lips to his.

She licked his lips and he opened his mouth.

"Mmph!" he grunted, alarmed as her saliva dribbled into his mouth.

"Oh God damn! God damn, nuh uh," he tried to protest as she fed him his own semen.

"Mm hmm," she cooed, fingers again thrusting in and out of his anus.

"Nuh uh, I ain't no faggot," he tried to say.

Her tongue thrust forcefully into his mouth, muffling his protests. She rubbed her compact body against him, wet bald pussy rubbing on his right thigh, 28B breasts, hard nipples rubbing against his scrawny chest.

"I need to fuck you," she gasped. "Oh God, I need to fuck you. Bobby, you let me fuck you?"

"Yeah," he groaned.

Her response was to jam her tongue into his mouth again. She kissed him, almost ferociously. Her fingers continued to thrust in and out of his rectum while they kissed.

"Be right back; you stay right there," she cooed.

She pulled her fingers from Bobby's stretched anus. He did jerk slightly when her fingers were pulled from him.

Bobby watched her cute, compact buttocks as she hurriedly scampered from her living room. When she disappeared from sight, Bobby reached over and picked up the glass of Guadalupe Victoria Tequila. The golden brown liquid in the large rock glass was the whole reason he was in this attractive, sexy, dominant woman's apartment. He took a big mouthful of the fiery liquor and held it in his mouth for a moment. He swished the tequila around, trying to wash the taste of his own semen from his mouth.

Swallowing the alcohol, he then used his tongue to wipe his lips clean of any traces of his semen that might have been transferred from her lips to his. He took a second sip and put the glass down on the coaster again.

Trisha had come up to him in American History, their last class of the day. The stunning blonde had smiled her wide smile, then leaned forward, affording him a glimpse down the front of her uniform blouse, affording him a tantalizing glimpse of her lace covered 36DD breasts.

"Bobby, my mom and dad are going be out tonight," Trisha had cooed.

"Huh?" was Bobby's witty response.

He'd had a crush on the beautiful girl ever since the eighth grade. And since the eighth grade, she'd been Brandon Hollingsworth's girlfriend. Bobby couldn't compete with the muscle bound boy. Brandon had curly blond hair, dimples, soulful brown eyes, and an easy smile and charm.

Bobby was scrawny, with mousy brown hair, light blue eyes, and more than a few pimples dotting his small face. Some would say Bobby was cute. Most would say that Brandon was gorgeous.

"And we're having a little party," Trisha continued.

Of course, she pronounced party as 'Part-TAY!' She sat down next to Bobby as other students milled into the room.

"And I'd just love it if you'd come," she continued, again leaning toward Bobby, blouse exposing her charms.

"Huh?" Bobby said again.

"But we need some serious tequila," Trisha said. "Can't have a part-TAY! Without Guadalupe Victoria, know what I'm saying?"

"Guadalupe?" Bobby asked.

"Two fifths, okay? Think you can get that?" Trisha asked, now resting a hand on Bobby's scrawny arm.

"I uh, me?" Bobby squeaked.

"Yeah, isn't your brother like a senior at Connelly?" Trisha asked.

Of course, Patrick refused. The twenty two year old had better things to do than to leave his own plans to run down to Sweet Oak, Texas, just to buy his little brother and his little brother's loser friends some booze.

Donna Bennett, Bobby's twenty year old sister also refused. She wasn't old enough, but her twenty eight year old husband certainly was.

So, Bobby stood outside of the Pack-A-Sack liquor store, hoping someone would take pity on him and buy him the two fifths of Guadalupe Victoria Tequila. So far, he'd approached three men, and each man had bluntly refused.

"Looks like this spring break's going suck," Bobby said bitterly after the third guy entered the Pack-A-Sack. "Just like the last one, and the one before, and the one before..."

A 2017 Dodge Charger pulled up and Bobby stepped away slightly. The aggressive sounding engine startled him.

Nina Crowder let a small smile play across her lips. The young man's reaction to the powerful, noisy engine did amuse her.

"Hmm, at least one thing to smile about, despite how crappy this day has gone," Nina said out loud.

She was there to buy a fifth of cherry schnapps and a half gallon of whiskey. Nina's plan for the night, for the weekend was to get good and falling down puking drunk. Her shit of a boyfriend and her bitch of a roommate had announced at the breakfast table this morning that they hadn't meant to, it wasn't anyone's fault, but they'd fallen in love. Then Li Chu and Anthony had disclosed that, over the past three weeks, Li had been moving her stuff into Anthony's apartment.

"But I hope we can still be friends," Li had said, almond eyes unreadable as she slipped her apartment key off of her key ring.

"I mean, shit, Nina, it's not like we went out of our way," Anthony tried to placate Nina.

"In fact, we tried to ignore it," Li agreed as Anthony stood from the breakfast table.

"It's just one of those things," Anthony shrugged.

"It's just one of those things," Nina had repeated bitterly.

"And if y'all were in love, how come you fucked me?" Nina asked. "Huh? Knew y'all were going pull this shit at the table, spent the whole night fucking me?"

"Fuck it, fuck them," Nina spat, grabbing her purse and opening the door of her car.

"I uh, hey, um, hey, listen, you buy me uh two fifths of tequila?" the cute young man asked when Nina stepped onto the sidewalk in front of the store.

"What? How old are you?" Nina asked, looking up at the cute boy.

"Eighteen," Bobby admitted.

"Two? Why you need two fifths?" Nina asked.

"It's a party," Bobby said. "They're wanting two fifths of Guadalupe Victoria, okay?"

"Guada...you know how expensive that stuff is?" Nina asked.

"I uh, no, not really," Bobby admitted.

"And that's the brand they asked for, huh? They wouldn't be satisfied with um, say Artigas, hmm?" Nina asked.

"I don't know," Bobby said.

"How much money you got?" Nina asked.

"Money?" Bobby asked.

"What, kid? Think I'm going buy this, pay for this myself?" Nina asked, amused now.

"Oh, oh yeah," Bobby said and pulled his wallet out.

Nina smirked; the kid's wallet was a Dallas Cowboy's wallet. She looked at the twenty dollar bill the kid held out, then up into his pretty blue eyes.

"Sweetheart," she said gently. "Guadalupe Victoria? It's about forty bucks a fifth. Why I asked if they'd be satisfied with Artigas, which is about nine, ten bucks a fifth."

"Forty bucks?" Bobby gasped, dismayed.

"They planned to pay you back, hmm?" Nina asked.

"Yeah, probably," Bobby shrugged, sure Trisha had no intention to pay him for the tequila.

"Be right back," Nina said, snatching Bobby's twenty dollar bill.

Inside the liquor store, Nina located a fifth of cherry flavored schnapps, a half-gallon of St. Elizabeth's Premium whiskey, then went to the tequila aisle.

The amber colored liquid shimmered in the octagon shaped bottle. The description of how the 108 proof tequila was aged for two full years in oak barrels was printed on the back of the decorative bottles.

Nina saw that the price per fifth was thirty nine ninety eight. The price for a half gallon of the liquid was only seventy four ninety eight though.

"Hmm, having a little bit of a party?" the clerk smiled down at the attractive red head. "Let's see that ID, honey."

"Jack, it's me, you've seen me a hundred times before," Nina snapped, placing license and credit card on the counter. "You know I'm twenty three, damn it."

"Two reasons, Nina," Jack said. "One, it's the law. And two? It's so much fun watching your pretty little face get all red like that."

"Oh bite me," Nina snapped. "Ring the tequila up separate, okay?"

"Sure thing," Jack said and did so. "Come you, thank again."

"Cute," Nina groused, carrying the two bags to the door.

"Okay, Kid, two fifths? Eighty bucks. Half gallon? Comes up to seventy nine eighty six," Nina said. "Get in; your buddies are going pay you for this, hear?"

In the car, Nina learned about Trisha Nash, learned about Bobby's crush on the pretty blonde, and more importantly, learned of the pretty blonde's obvious manipulation of Robert 'Bobby' East.

"Tell you what, Kid," Nina said, pulling up to the house Bobby indicated.

She leaned over and planted a hot kiss on Bobby's stunned lips. She then cupped his flaccid cock in her hand.

"We'll get your money for this tequila? Then we'll go back to my place and have a real party, okay?" Nina suggested, and kissed Bobby again.

"I uh, yeah," Bobby stammered, pretty eyes wide with disbelief.

"Day started off shitty and stayed shitty all day; see, I'm in Collections and ain't nobody happy hear from a collections agent," Nina said. "So I'm looking to get good and sloppy drunk, good and sloppy fucked and I think you're just the kid for the job. Interested?"

"I uh, yeah," Bobby stammered, cock tenting his school uniform trousers.

"Good. Let's go," Nina said, grabbed the bottle of tequila and opened her door.

Pulling up to the house, Bobby had seen Brandon's car, along with the cars of a few other popular classmates of his. Trisha had not said Brandon would not be there, but Bobby had hoped, by Trisha's approaching him and not Brandon, that Brandon wouldn't be there, thus giving him a chance with the pretty blonde.

The music was thudding; Bobby had to knock hard on the door. Finally, Angelle, one of Trisha's friends opened the door.

"What do you want, loser?" Angelle sneered.

"Wow, look in a mirror lately?" Nina sneered.

"Bobby! You get it?" Trisha squealed, seeing the bag from Pack-A-Sack in Bobby's hands.

"Uh huh," Bobby agreed.

"Oh good, give that here," Brandon demanded, reaching for the bag.

Nina slapped Brandon's hands aside. Brandon gawked at the small woman that dared step between him and what he wanted.

"Uh, you'll get that when you pay me back for it," Nina said.

"What? Bitch here was supposed pay for that," Brandon said and again reached for the bag.

Again, Nina deflected his hands. Brandon's face hardened.

""Bobby didn't have it," Nina said. "So, y'all owe me seventy nine eighty six."

"I'll owe you," Brandon sneered.

"Bobby, come on," Trisha wheedled, batting her eyes.

"Bobby's not one paid for it. I am," Nina said. "So, seventy nine eighty six? Or Bobby and I will go back to my place with my tequila and have our own party."

"Fuck you will," Brandon said, again reaching for the bag.

Nina grabbed Brandon's hand and brought it down and out. Brandon gasped in pain and went to his knees in the foyer of the house.

"What part of 'Seventy nine eighty six' is so hard for you to grasp? No money, no tequila," Nina snapped, bending only slightly to get eye to eye with the gasping, wheezing boy.

"We uh, we don't exactly have it," Trisha admitted, eyes wide as her boyfriend knelt, powerless against the diminutive stranger.

"Uh, then you don't exactly have any tequila, do you?" Nina snapped, releasing Brandon's hand. "But let me guess. Bobby here was going pay for it, y'all would grab it and shove him out of here, right?"

"No! I invited him," Trisha lied.

"Oh please, slut," Nina scoffed. "You invited him to get you your booze and he could go fuck himself."

"That's not true Bobby," Trisha lied.

"But don't worry," Nina said. "Bobby's got a much better party to go to. One that doesn't have fat ass little sluts and their faggot boyfriends hanging around."

Brandon got to his feet. At hearing the short little red head call him a faggot, Brandon actually took a swing at the red head's smiling face.

Brandon fell to his knees, nearly blacking out from the pain. He had swung, a beautiful right cross at the woman's face. His fist had connected with solid air as the woman stepped to the side and delivered a heel strike to his left kidney.

"Bobby, please," Trisha begged, desperate for the tequila. "We got a whole bucket of lime Kool-Aid!"

"Class. Real class," Nina scoffed, turning. "Come on, Bobby."

"I'll, I'll let you fuck me," Trisha bargained.

"Jesus! After you been fucking pretty boy here? How many diseases you think that twat's got festering in it?" Nina said.

"Brandon! Stop them!" Trisha whined as Nina and the still stunned Bobby walked out into the mosquito infested twilight.

"Fuck you, cunt," Brandon gasped, still trying to catch his breath. "You stop them."

"Second Dan, Tae Kwon Do," Nina explained as they got into her Charger. "And in school? Had stuck up cheerleader cunts and dumb shit jerk off jocks like that. Thought everyone owed them whatever they wanted and the rest of us were just here to serve them."

"You know, next time he sees me, he's going kick my ass," Bobby whined.

"No he won't," Nina said. "I'll teach you what you need to know."

The apartment building was a newer building, in a newer complex that had been built after the tornado had ripped through Oakleaf County. Walking up the stairs, Nina had attempted to unlock Apartment 212, then actually laughed at herself. She fumbled and found another key and it unlocked with a click.

"My roommate and my boyfriend moved out this morning," Nina explained as she swung open the door. "So, had the manager come install a new lock."

Stepping into the apartment, there was a large living room, dining room combination. Just past that was a small kitchen, and to the left was a hallway. The bathroom door was visible from the couch, the first bedroom door was visible from the recliner.

Nina took the two Pack-A-Sack bags to the kitchen. She got down two large rock glasses, dropped some ice cubes into one and poured a jigger of cherry schnapps and two jiggers of whiskey. Into the second glass, she poured a few ounces of tequila.

"I uh, I'm sorry you had spend all that money," Bobby stammered as she nodded with her head for him to sit on the couch.

"Hey Bobby?" Nina smiled, edging the bag down, exposing the label of the bottle.

Bobby's face wrinkled as he saw 'Artigas Fine Tequila' on a green, white and red label.

"You paid for this," Nina said. "In fact? Owe you eighty eight cents."

"That's not uh, shit, what was it, Guadalupe Victoria," Bobby said.

"And they were just going to pour it into a bucket of lime Kool-Aid," Nina said, handing him his glass. "Like any of them bitches would have been able to tell the difference."

They'd started off, Bobby gasping and coughing as the harsh tequila burned his esophagus. Nina had sipped her drink and sighed with contentment. Then she leaned over and kissed Bobby.

His shirt came off and Nina had rubbed her soft hands over his scrawny chest. She had pinched, then tweaked his nipples, all while kissing him.

She had shown him how she liked her small breasts to be treated. She liked for her breasts to be gnawed on. She liked for Bobby to bite down on the rubbery nipple and pull her breast away from her chest.

"Shit!" Nina gasped out.

"I'm sorry!" Bobby gasped, releasing her breast.

"Ugh, oh, damn, damn, oh Sweetheart, no," Nina had shuddered. "Shit! I came. Nothing for you to be sorry about."

Dropping her skirt to the floor, Nina revealed that she wore no panties underneath. Her pubic mound was plump and hairless. Her inner lips peeked out, plump and wet.

After some more kisses, Nina showed Bobby how to finger fuck her pussy. She reminded him, just because her pussy was now being played with, she still had two breasts that needed his attention.

After she shuddered through another orgasm, Nina finished her drink. She encouraged Bobby to finish his drink, then got to her feet. Bobby watched as the nude woman made them each a fresh drink, admiring her compact body. He noticed that she still wore her three inch heels as her cute buttocks wiggled and giggled as she fetched some more ice cubes for her drink.

"I'm four eleven without them," Nina smiled, explaining. "Uh, but why are you still wearing those pants? Get them off."

Bobby was hesitant, but finally steeled himself and slid slacks and briefs down and off.

"Oh! Nice, nice," Nina said, looking at Bobby's six inches of fat meat. "Lot more than I thought you'd have."

Somehow, between the second drink and the one he now put onto the coffee table, Nina had coerced Bobby into letting her shave his sprigs of course pubic hair. Looking down at himself as he waited on his hostess, Bobby had to admit, his crotch looked sexy without the course scrub of brown hair.

His anus throbbed lightly now that her fingers were no longer twisting and thrusting into him. But, rather than think of that, Bobby took another sip of his tequila.

"Bought this; oh God, what? About two years ago," Nina said, walking into the living room again. "Oh, good boy, you didn't move. Anyway, had this boyfriend, said he'd let me fuck him if I got it. 'Course? Minute I do? He chickens out."

Bobby goggled; Nina now had a thick cock between her legs. The thick cock glistened as Nina stroked up and down its length with her small hand. In her other hand, she had a tube of lubricant.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers
12