Tequila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around her slim waist was a web belt of red, white and blue. Her upper thighs had similar belts of red, white and blue around them. And clipped onto her left hip was a small remote control device.

"I uh, that's a..." Bobby stammered as Nina knelt onto the couch between his splayed legs.

"It's a strap on," Nina said, leaning forward and kissing him.

Bobby jerked as he felt the latex cockhead rasp against his hairless crotch, his belly. Nina kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"You're going feel a lot of pressure," Nina husked, hand on his chest. "As long as you don't fight it? Should be all right.

"You, oh nuh uh, you ain't sticking that up my butt," Bobby protested.

"Like I said, you don't fight it, shouldn't hurt too bad," Nina said, voice becoming hard.

"Nina, don't," Bobby now begged.

Nina's response was to flick a switch. She actually shuddered as a low buzzing drone was heard.

Bobby tried to get up as Nina reached down and thrust two greasy fingers into his rectum. Nina put her hand on Bobby's chest, holding him in place. Bobby grunted and jerked as Nina scissored the two fingers open. She then jammed a third greasy finger into him and thrust and twisted her fingers in his rectum.

""Oh, God," Nina husked, the vibrations of the strap on vibrator pressed against her pussy giving her pleasure.

"Ugh! Oh God, stop, please stop," Bobby begged as the blunt head of Nina's cock pressed against his rapidly contracting rectum.

"Ugh, oh Baby Boy!" Nina shuddered as an orgasm rippled through her.

"Ugh, fuck!" Bobby howled out as the blunt head of Nina's cock pushed into her.

"Uh huh," Nina agreed, shaking.

"Nina please, please stop," Bobby whined.

"Ugh!" Nina responded, pushing her hips forward.

"Augh!" Bobby cried out as two inches of the eight inch phallus pushed into him.

"Fuck yes!" Nina cried out and jerked her hips in orgasm."

Augh!" Bobby howled as nearly five inches of cock was thrust into his bowels.

He could feel the ridge of the fake cock rasping against his rectal walls. When the flared head had popped in past his sphincter, there had been a white hot jolt of pain. The girth of the fake cock was stretching his anus, forcing him open.

The pressure on his prostate gland made him feel like he had to urinate. The blunt head continued to push into him, stretching him, opening him.

"Oh shit!" Bobby cried out as the buzzing sensation against his prostate gland sent shivers up and down his spine.

"Yes!" Nina hissed, her cock fully imbedded in the sweet, tight ass.

She leaned forward, a maneuver that forced the cock down at an odd angle. Her lips kissed Bobby's gasping mouth.

Bobby wrapped his arms around Nina's torso and kissed her. He jerked underneath her, the burning in his rectum giving away to pleasure.

She laughed into his mouth and pulled her hips back slightly.

"Ugh!" they both cried out as Nina then jerked forward, ramming all of her cock into his willing hole.

"Ugh, oh God," Bobby grunted when Nina reached between them and began to stroke his cock.

"Uh huh, uh huh," Nina said, beginning to thrust a little more forcefully.

"Ugh, oh God," Bobby whimpered.

"Ack!" Nina shuddered in orgasm.

They kissed again, her cock buzzing and whirring in his hole. Then Nina sat up, grabbed Bobby's legs and started pounding Bobby hard and fast. The only sounds in the small living room were of her hips slapping against his cute little butt cheeks, and his whimpers of pleasure.

"Ack, oh holy Mother," Nina screamed as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

"Ugh, oh no!" Bobby cried out as his cock twitched, jerked, then spurted a load of his semen.

Nina jerked and twitched, mild aftershocks rippling through her body. Bobby lay, gasping for breath after such a powerful orgasm.

Then Nina bent and scooped Bobby's semen from his belly. She brought her semen coated fingers to Bobby's mouth and forced her slimy fingers into Bobby's mouth. He sucked her fingers clean, no fight left in him. She scooped some more of his semen onto her fingers and again fed him his own semen.

When his chest and belly were cleaned of his semen, she pulled her phallus from his rectum. Then she sighed and turned the powerful beast off.

"Man!" Nina said

Bobby didn't respond. He lay, staring at the ceiling.

Nina sat at the end of the couch and picked up her glass. She took a sip of the drink and savored the taste.

"Damn," Nina said, content.

Bobby gingerly pulled his foot from the back of the couch. Sitting up, ha hunched forward and picked up his own drink. He again tried to wash the taste of semen from his mouth, then swallowed the harsh liquid.

"What you thinking?" Nina asked, looking over at her guest.

"I'm some kind of fag now?" Bobby asked.

"No. Unless you'd wanted me to be a boy doing that to you?" Nina suggested.

"No," Bobby denied.

"Kind of messy," Nina said, getting to her feet.

Her pale buttocks, framed by the red, white and blue belts above, and below looked quite cute. Bobby felt another erection developing as she walked from couch to bathroom. She turned on the light, found a washcloth and wet it in the sink. Bobby watched as she scrubbed the cock clean before uncinching the left thigh belt, then the right thigh belt. She undid the waist belt and left the device on the bathroom counter, then washed her hands.

"Ready for another drink?" Nina cheerfully asked, returning to the living room. "Like I said, I'm getting good and sloppy drunk. Ready?"

She grabbed his empty glass and walked to the kitchen. She fixed two more drinks, then returned to the living room.

"Mm," she cooed, kissing him.

They kissed for a few moments, then she sipped her drink. Twisting on the couch, she indicated her small chest. Bobby took a gulp of his drink, leaned forward and began gnawing at her breasts and nipples.

"Mm hmm," Nina sighed.

Nina taught Bobby how to lick, finger, and suck her pussy to a screaming orgasm. Then, she pulled him on top of her and urged him to fuck her.

Losing his virginity would have been a wonderful experience, had Bobby not been too drunk to remember it. But when he did come to, lying in bed with a cute little red head, his cock was sticky. His anus was also sticky and throbbing, almost painfully. Glancing over Nina's slumbering face, Bobby saw the reason his anus throbbed; the strap on cock lay on Nina's nightstand.

Nine days later, Bobby entered Lloyd M. Bensen High School. The Monday after the week long spring break was usually an ordeal. No one was really in the mood to 'buckle down and get serious' after nine days away from school. Most of the students were now scrambling to complete the assignments that should have been completed during the break. The end of the school year was only a few short weeks away.

For Bobby East, it had been nine days of sex and drinking and more sex. Then, Sunday morning, Nina had bent Bobby over a kitchen chair, rammed her cock into him and fucked him to a knee buckling orgasm. And with a kiss and a slap to his sore ass, she had broken Bobby's heart with the declaration that it was over. She was a twenty three year old collection agent; he was an eighteen year old high school student.

"Hey bitch," Brandon hissed hatefully, grabbing Bobby and shoving him into a row of lockers.

"Hey yourself, faggot," Bobby smirked. "Like when my girlfriend put you on your knees? Of course, you're pretty used to being on your knees, aren't you? I mean, that's how you do your daddy, isn't it?"

Brandon screamed and lashed out with a vicious jab. Bobby stepped aside and let Brandon punch the steel locker where his head used to be.

"Ah!" Brandon gasped, looking at his swelling hand.

"Aw, that looks like that's going hurt, pussy," Bobby sneered. "Man! Won't be able to jack your boyfriend's dick, will you?"

Brandon lunged for Bobby. A front kick to Brandon's crotch caused Brandon to double over. An elbow strike to the back of Brandon's head put him on the floor, unconscious.

"Mr. East, principal's office. Now," Mrs. Ortega ordered.

"But, Mrs. Ortega, he was just defending himself," Becky McMahon protested. "Brandon grabbed him and pushed him into my locker."

Becky and Bobby sat in the secretary's office outside of Mr. Hooper's office. Brandon was being tended to by the school nurse in a second room off of the small secretary's office.

They could hear Mrs. Ortega, the school's Science teacher loudly complaining. Her fawning admiration of Brandon Hollingsworth was a thinly disguised secret.

"I heard what you was saying to him," Becky whispered.

"Had it coming, fucking bully," Bobby whispered back.

"So, where'd you learn that shit?" Becky asked.

"Woman showed me," Bobby admitted.

"Yeah? What else did she show you?" Becky asked, genuinely interested.

Bobby looked at Becky. She had short, unkempt brown hair, a slightly large nose covered by pimples, and light brown eyes. She was no beauty, she was no Trisha Nash, but Becky did have a sweet smile, and nice little breasts and a cute little rear in her school uniform.

"Couple things, mainly defense," Bobby said.

"Think you could show me? Sick and tired of that Angelle's ass," Becky said.

"I uh, yeah, sure," Bobby said.

He paused for a moment. He then turned and smiled at Becky.

"Hey, after school, want go to Scoops? Their banana splits are the best," Bobby said.

"I uh, yeah, sure!" Becky agreed, blushing hotly.

"Self-defense or not, took three of the football players bring him to Ms. Adams' office," Mrs. Ortega snarled, flinging the door open.

"Hey, uh, Becky, you ever hear of pegging?" Bobby asked, standing.

"I uh, no. What's that?" Becky asked, leading the way into Mr. Hooper's office.

"After Scoops, I'll tell you all about it," Bobby promised, following Becky's cute buttocks into the office.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, those that take the time to rate these words, and those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails. I delete them without opening them. So, if you've anything to say, leave the comments here so that we can all enjoy your words of wisdom.

Guadalupe Victoria was the first president of Mexico. So, it just made sense to name a premium tequila after the man.

Mr. Hooper and Mrs. Ortega were introduced in 'Write It Down' in the First Time category.

Scoops Ice Cream Parlor was introduced in 'Buy Y'all Some Wine?' in the Anal category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12