All Comments on 'Tequila Sunset'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Great story

As usual RW2 created another unusually exceptional story! Looking forward for more>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

EXCELLENT

sweetsforhoneysweetsforhoneyover 12 years ago
Great Read

I loved the development of the story and how you took it away from us readers only to share it again. There is something to be said about big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seemed Real

Could have used a bit more development, showing the unspoken desire between the siblings, but this story had the element of reality so often not found in tales of this kind. It deserved my 5.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
So beautiful!

Such a heartwarming and loving tale, not to mention sizzling hot! You really have a way with words, one of the better love stories I've read in the past few days. You have to give us a sequel (or more), good sir!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Very Good

The story was told in a plausible manner and I thought the character development was very good. I gave you five stars for this effort.

I do have one very minor criticism: "Karen was almost six years older than I . . ." should be "Karen was almost six years older than me."

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

There's nothing wrong with incest romance, as long as both are consenting adults. Good read and thanks for the excellent story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic and well written story

A really sweet love story that has a lot of emotion written to it. A very nice edit made for a pleasurable read.

Thanks RainierWriter for the very sweet and erotic story.

st2988st2988over 12 years ago
chapter 2

you have to write what happens when they both are in portland,

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Great Story

You really should follow this up with a sequel. Maybe even get Allison involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done

You've written a sweet romance here. The naughtiness element adds to the heat. And by the way, the earlier grammar criticism was wrong. "She was six years older than I" is correct.

Thanks for sharing your gift.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Tequila Sunset:" - Wayne and Karen - (Brother and Sister)

RainierWriterII, may I make an unmitigated observation! In your Prologue you mentioned (paraphrasing) that you are not comfortable (or something to that effect) writing Brother and Sister incest stories. Excuse me for being so crass, but, you are fucking crazy! You knocked this story, "Tequila Sunset", out of the frigging park; this story is an awesomely, masterful jewel of literary genius, ability, and style!!

This story "Tequila Sunset" is nothing but pure, unadulterated P E R F E C T I O N<!!

Early on, during Karen's first described stay at her brother Wayne's condo, there was, in my opinion, some degree of an edgy suspense as Wayne seemed he would be pursuing heavy aggression and heavy domination onto Karen. Fortunately, by Karen leaving him high and dry, and a note on the table without saying goodbye, he rightly thought he had run her off for good. Karen handled the situation properly and put her brother exactly in his right and proper place. From that point Wayne acted the perfect gentlemen, and was absolutely on perfect behavior with her.

Wayne and Karen are the perfect, iconic, ideal couple for any love interest story, or even romance in particular. The addition or inclusion of a brother and sister (Karen and Wayne) as a truly love-struck, heart-pumping, in-love-for-eternity as incestual siblings only enhances the loveliness of the subject matter and theme to your story!!.

This couple nor the story needs to have any outside individuals into their womb of love, and no crazy nor deviant sex positions, as in shit-funnel enema's every other sex scene, etc.! This is not a stroke story, not a pornographic story, not a threesome nor moresome, and not a smut, slut deviant sex story! There are other categories for readers of those categories and subject matter, totally non-related to incest subjects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
got unrealistic in the middle

seems to me after she ran to the guest bedroom and then left without talking that a normal guy would have changed his phone number and email address. a normal guy that felt as bad as he did would have started looking for a new place to live so she wouldn't be able to find him. if he was so upset he would ignore and avoid her not wanting to deal with the grief that was sure to come. the beginning was ok the end was ok the middle sucked and was totally unrealistic, delete the story and fix the middle and add more to the end THEN and only THEN will it be worth rereading and voting on.

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Great Story

First I have to agree with bigdaddyg123, you knocked this one out of the park. This has got to be one of the best brother/sister stories I have read. I know this is two years after the fact, but it could still use another installment or two.

Still I couldn't quit until I finished it . I really appreciate your efforts and skills in bringing all of us a lot of reading pleasure.

Thanks again,

nuguy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

He better get it while he can, since she's only interested in one thing. It would be great relationship for a fling or a friend in need, but never a serious one, and she will always be his sister so best to chalk it up to the tequila and pretend it never happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great read... love the story line and even though short, the characters are well developed.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Except for The Inevitable Female Worship of the Gigantic Cock, this is well written depicting a spectrum of believable emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's fiction and it won't work as she really just wants a dick to fuck her.

Personally Seattle is better than Portland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous