Tequila Sunshine Lunch - Nicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki took a breath, steeled herself, and pushed back on me again and I gave a little more forward thrust, as more of me entered her and we worked together like this, slowly and steadily until my whole cock was engulfed in her arse.

"That's it, my darling," I told her, reaching forward to stroke her hair, "you've got the whole thing in you now, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm ready, you can fuck me a bit now baby, start slow let's see how we go!"

"Oh Nicki, I'm going to be so careful with you, will you do something for me though, my honey? It would really turn me on if you touched yourself while I enjoy your beautiful arse."

I reached up to untie her hands quickly from her bonds to allow her to move her right arm down between her legs where I felt her nails pull across my balls slung low against her pussy before she moved to stroke her own clitoris.

As she began to caress herself, I very slowly started to grind myself against her, groaning as I felt the walls of her rectum almost suck and pull at my cock as it shifted within her.

Nicki let out a long moan of her own as my shaft withdrew a couple of inches from her hot sheath and pushed back in, as she slowly rubbed at her pussy.

"God, I am so full up, you feel absolutely fucking huge, Andy. I can feel everything in my pussy, too, when you thrust into me. Give me a little more now, try a little more speed."

I obliged her request, pulling a little further from her tight clench, until maybe half my cock withdrew before sliding firmly back into her. The guttural growl she expelled as I bottomed out once more told me she was being touched in places she'd never felt before, but she was enjoying the experience at last.

"More baby, more!" she growled at me, as her work on her pussy began to speed up.

And I continued to increase the pace, and length of my thrusts, as I felt my own balls begin to tighten and my excitement rise. I could feel the red hot heat of her rectal walls around me, almost grasping at my shaft as I surged into her, with each thrust causing more sensation in my glans.

"Oh Andy, I'm going to come," she squealed. "My pussy feels like it's going to explode, fuck me, baby, and give me your spunk, fill me up with your come."

Her filthy talk, my hard thrusting and the sensations hit me hard and my own climax began to become inevitable, and as she worked her clit hard, I allowed myself my release.

"Yes Nicki, take my fucking come, feel me fill your tight arse with my seed!" I howled, as my whole shaft pulsed as each massive string of my cream pumped up through me and into her.

She screamed herself, as her own orgasm hit. Her fingers grabbed hard on my balls below her, squeezing them tightly as their contents continued to spew deep into her bowels. As I come, I feel her ass spasming around me, pulling my seed further and further into her.

"Yes, I can feel you come, fill me with it, Andy; give me every last bit of it in me, you glorious fucker; oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I slumped down on top of her as my energy drained, with my spunk, from me; the efforts of the day taking their toll on me; breathing in her scent along with the aromas of all our activities, and the unique scent of bestial anal sex as my cock withdrew from her ass.

I rolled to the side pulling her with me into the spoon position while holding her tight to me. We lay entwined with each other silently, only the intensity of our breathing breaking the silence, as we savoured the afterglow of our orgasms and the intimacy of the act we had just committed.

After a long time, Nicki turned herself around in my arms and pulled in to kiss me deeply.

"You're amazing," she said, "that was incredible, I've never had a day like this in my whole life. And, I never dreamt that bum sex could be so satisfying and perfect. The sensations were as intense as anything I've ever felt in my life. Thanks for showing me what great sex is."

"Nicki, stick with me, my darling, I'm going to spend all my time making sure you get exactly what you want, whenever you want."

She smiled, and snuggled in tighter to me and I held her 'til she slipped into a doze.

While she snoozed, I shifted until I could get hold of my phone, I flicked through to WhatsApp and sent one message.

"Not making it back tonight, stuck out of town, we'll talk tomorrow." And sent it to my wife.