All Comments on 'Tequila's Eve'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. I really enjoy the way you write. It brings out the personality of your characters so well, makes the story more believable. Of course, it doesn't' hurt that being Eve could be one of my personals fantasies. Hoping for a chapter 2.

There are a couple of unanswered questions after all.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Beyond Five Stars

CybrOtakuCybrOtakualmost 2 years ago

That was an Amazing story! It did an excellent job of seeing into the mindset of a hopeful Questioning2Questioning friends-to-lovers tale, especially the mindset of the Narrator MC. Capturing the clusterfuck of thoughts and emotions that goes through the head of a new CD/TF trying to navigate a romantic minefield like this is beyond difficult (probably because we didn't know what the hell we were feeling ourselves lol). This does definitely leave room for "where do things go from here", which I for one would love to read (as long as it's romantic, and not just another sub-space degradation fest like some series turn into.) Well done! This girl is absolutely a new fan : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I write professionally and can think of no way to improve it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great read!! It kept my attention the whole time!! Please continue this story!!

PlatoPlatoalmost 2 years ago

This is the best Literotica story ever! God, I came hard over this!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story .. that is just how I feel around my boyfriend .. almost like Eve, but first he eats me out licking and sucking my clit while he fingers me with fingers as big as my thumb .. leaving me floating in a warm warm haze .. then I lick and suck and swallow until he is breathless and we both need a rest before he fucks me senseless ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mental deliciousness that I love about fucking someone or being fucked by someone came through to me merely by reading your story. Your writing caused me to have pre cum oozing without a touch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very easy to get absorbed into the story. I felt like I was Evan/Eve! Great writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...