Teresa Scalia: Barbara and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

"Yes Ms. Smithson it's time to pay the piper." Roxanne said as she started pushing Michelle backwards towards the sofa. The redhaired club owner was a good 5 inches taller than the middle school principal. And she was well-versed in physically moving persons from point A to point B against their will.

"Take your hands off me. You're not going to do anything to me, you sleazy bar owner." Michelle drew back and tried to deliver a roundhouse slap. Roxanne was more than ready for her. Roxanne easily avoided the blow and the momentum of Michelle's attempt spun her 180 degrees. Roxanne seized the opportunity and got Michelle's left arm behind her with one hand and a good handful of Principal Smithson's strawberry blonde hair with the other.

"Ms. Smithson you really must stop the struggle. You know I'm going to win." Roxanne said with extreme confidence. And she was right.

Michelle fought back valiantly, but she was obviously no match for Roxanne. Roxanne had her completely controlled. As they reached the sofa, Roxanne sat down and quickly pulled Michelle facedown, over her lap. Michelle squirmed and kicked mightily without gaining any advantage. Failing to free herself physically Michelle resorted to verbal assaults.

"Let go of me you bitch. What you think you're going to do?" Michelle shouted.

Deep in her heart, Michelle had a pretty good idea of what Roxanne was going to do. She was over Roxanne's lap for the second time and physically unable to free herself. Again being dominated by another woman, Michelle was having some serious fear. Fear of pain, fear of humiliation, and fear that she might derive more than a little pleasure at the hands of another woman. Roxanne was having some thoughts of her own. She certainly enjoyed watching Michelle and Barbara in their tryst. And she had always wished her first encounter with Michelle Smithson had been in a more private setting. After all there are some limits. She could get away with giving the principal a bare bottom spanking in public. Roxanne would've loved to have taken it further if the venue had been more private. She looked down at the struggling Michelle and decided to begin the beguine.

As Michelle's struggles lessened, Roxanne released her hold on the strawberry blonde hair. She did keep Michelle's left arm firmly held behind her back. With her head free Michelle stopped squirming and kicking. Roxanne rested her right hand at Michelle's waist and noticed something. She saw that Michelle's skirt was not hooked at the top of the zipper. Michelle gasped as she felt Roxanne open the zipper in one swift motion.

"Now my dear, what shall we do? How shall we bare that fine round ass of yours? Do we pull your skirt down over your hips and let it gather at your ankles? Or do we just hike it up to your waist?" Roxanne taunted. She slipped her hand into the open zipper and cupped Michelle's right buttock. Giving an experimental squeeze, Roxanne was impressed with it's firmness. Roxanne let her fingers wander. The tip of her middle finger found the fabric of Michelle's thong deep in the cleft of her butt cheeks. With a light touch Roxanne followed the path of the thong from Michelle's bottom to the lace panel between her legs. Her finger lingered for a few seconds and Michelle froze at the touch. Roxanne smiled knowingly. She removed her hand from under the skirt and rested it on Michelle's bottom.

"I think we'll take the more direct route." Roxanne said referring to Michelle's skirt. With that she grasped the skirt hem with both hands and roughly pulled it up to Michelle's waist. Now having both hands free, Michelle made a halfhearted effort to crawl forward off Roxanne's lap. Roxanne countered that move with another grab of Michelle's hair pulling her back in place. As Michelle fell back across Roxanne's thighs she thought she felt something strange. To be sure Roxanne's thighs were very firm and toned, but what Michelle felt under her belly was something much more solid than flesh. This distraction was fleeting as Roxanne proceeded to tattoo the round bottom of the middle school administrator. Michelle gritted her teeth as Roxanne laid on the first spanks. As far spanking went, Roxanne had few equals. Alternating from one cheek to the other Roxanne gave Michelle a punishment she had never experienced before. After about the 10th swat, Michelle could no longer maintain her silence.

"Oh please, please I can't take this." Michelle pleaded. Michelle's request was lost on Roxanne as she continued the spanking. Michelle propped herself up on her elbows and looked back at Roxanne. Roxanne was occupied in observing the changing skin tone of Michelle's big butt. Her skin tone was a very slight tan, nothing like the dark tan that Barbara Anderson maintained. And she had no discernible tan lines. Each globe of that around but was beginning to glow red. Her ass was smoldering but there was something else that was beginning to ignite. Despite her efforts to suppress it, Michelle was becoming aroused. She'd been bested by another woman and was loving it. Finally, Michelle could resist no more. She dropped her head and torso and pushed her bottom up. Her legs came apart and she began to moan with each smack on her tush. This was the reaction Roxanne was looking for. The object of her attention had submitted. Roxanne ceased spanking and caressed Michelle's glowing derrière. Michelle uttered a moan as her hips began to gyrate.

Stopping the caresses, Roxanne gave Michelle a directive. "All right Michelle, Stand up."

Michelle did as ordered and stood in front of Roxanne. Her hands were busy applying soothing rubs to her blistered bottom. She looked back over her shoulder to see what damage had been done to her butt. Michelle's skirt was gathered at her waist and she still retained her hose and heels.

Roxanne did a quick visual inspection of the conquest that stood before. Roxanne rose from the sofa and stood in front of Michelle. She untied Michelle's blouse. Roxanne slipped both hands underneath the blouse and cupped Michelle's breasts. Michelle stiffened as she felt Roxanne's touch. Giving each breast a gentle lift, Roxanne chuckled.

"You certainly have a healthy set here." Roxanne commented as she continued her tactile examination of Michelle's boobs. Roxanne's thumbs gently rubbed back-and-forth over Michelle's stiffening nipples. Michelle sighed loudly. Roxanne then stepped behind Michelle and slipped the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms. Roxanne was so close her breasts were pushing against Michelle's back. Roxanne hands were again on Michelle's breasts continuing their massaging action. Again Michelle sighed and leaned back against the redheaded Roxanne. Once again Michelle felt something much more firm than human flesh under Roxanne's satin dressing down this time she felt it against her bottom. Roxanne kept her left hand on Michelle's breast and moved her right down to Michelle's belly, all the while gently caressing. Roxanne bent her head and gave Michelle the most gentle kiss on the lower neck. By this point Michelle's mind was reeling.

"I can't believe this is happening. She's seducing me and I'm enjoying it. How far will she take it? How far can I let it go? Can I let it go? I think I'm in her control. God help me I'm horny."

Roxanne brought both hands to Michelle's back and unclasped her bra. The hooks released easily and Roxanne slipped the straps over Michelle's shoulders. Her hands then went under the loosened cups. Her thumb and index finger of each hand found Michelle's hard gumdrop nipples and gave them a tweak. Roxanne kissed her way across the back of Michelle's neck to the opposite side all the while playing with her nipples. After a few more kisses and tweaks, Roxanne gently guided Michelle to turn and face her. Michelle needed no more direction from Roxanne. She put her arms around the tall redhead's neck and drew her in for a kiss. Roxanne drew Michelle close to her with an arm around her waist and one hand on her bottom. The women continued their passionate kissing. Michelle decided to make a move of her own and slipped her right hand inside Roxanne's dressing gown searching for a breast. She quickly found the large and surprisingly firm left breast. Roxanne was not wearing anything under her dressing down to foil Michelle's intentions. Michelle's fingertips soon encountered a small very hard nipple. Roxanne released the grip she had on Michelle's butt. Sliding her hand around to Michelle's belly, Roxanne's fingers began an exploratory trip to the south. Finding the waistband of Michelle's thong, Roxanne did not hesitate to move her fingers under the lingerie. First feeling the bristly curls of Michelle's pubic hair, her fingers continued traveling until they were at Michelle's pussy. The middle finger of Roxanne's hand made an exploratory probe.

"Oh!" Michelle broke the kiss and gasped when she felt Roxanne's touch.

"How sweet, so responsive." Roxanne whispered as she continued feeling Michelle. "And apparently, so ready." The last remark was a comment on the wetness of Michelle's pussy.

Michelle's hands pushed back on Roxanne's robe. Getting the robe just past her shoulders, Roxanne's breasts came into view. Michelle's eyes grew big as she saw the quite large breasts with surprisingly small, pink areolas. Michelle found that what Roxanne lacked in areola diameter she more than made up for in length of nipple. Working one of Roxanne's nipples between her fingers Michelle watched it stiffen. Giving into a long suppressed urge, Michelle did something she had never done before. Starting with a couple exploratory looks of the tongue Michelle then took the nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the hard nipple several times. Now is Roxanne's turn to utter subtle moan. She kept her hands busy in Michelle's crotch even to the point of penetration. With her mouth occupied on Roxanne's breast, Michelle let her hands wander over Roxanne's body. Her left hand caressing Roxanne's right breast, Michelle's right hand slipped down over her shoulders to her waist. It was there Michelle felt something like a belt, but didn't think anything unusual. Perhaps Roxanne was wearing some very sturdy underwear. Michelle's hand traveled to Roxanne's ass giving it a firm squeeze. Again finding some sort of strap under the ass cheek. Roxanne's attentions to Michelle's pussy was nearly driving her over the top. Michelle felt she should reciprocate and moved her right hand from Roxanne's ass to the front. Probing with her fingers, she was trying to find a way to Roxanne's crotch. Suddenly her fingers found, where Roxanne's pussy should have been, a fairly rigid, cylindrical object.

"What the hell is that!" Michelle shouted as she broke the kiss with Roxanne and backed up. Roxanne's hand slipped out of Michelle's panties as Michelle backed away.

"Well Ms. Smithson it seems you've made a discovery. This little something will give you and I both a great deal of pleasure." Roxanne said as she opened her robe. Letting the robe fall from her shoulders to the floor Roxanne displayed what Michelle had discovered. Roxanne was naked down to the waist. Her large, albeit surgically enhanced, boobs were tipped with pink nipples. It what was at her waist and below that shocked Michelle. It seems Roxanne had come to this particular tryst equipped with a strap on. Black nylon straps around her waist and under her legs secured the device to Roxanne. And the crowning glory was a flesh-colored phallus of generous proportion.

"Oh my God, no, no I don't think so." Michelle said as she backed away from Roxanne.

Roxanne took a step towards Michelle. She took Michelle's hand in hers and placed it on the dildo. Her other hand guided Michelle by the back of the neck close to her and again they began to kiss. Michelle quickly got over the shock of her discovery and returned the kiss fervently. Her right hand began to squeeze and stroke the appendage. Roxanne gently broke off the kiss and guided Michelle over to the sofa. Both women sat and Roxanne had Michelle lay back on the sofa. Roxanne lay recumbent next to her soon to be conquest. She kissed Michelle's cheek and neck while squeezing and tweaking her right breast. Roxanne's kisses moved down from Michelle's neck to the collarbone and onto a light brown gumdrop nipple. Roxanne licked and sucked on the nipple while her right hand went back between Michelle's legs. Further exploration by Roxanne found that Michelle's pussy was more than damp. As Roxanne touched her Michelle's hips began to move. Giving Michelle a quick kiss on the lips, Roxanne rose to a sitting position. Hooking her thumbs in Michelle's thong she slowly peeled them down. Michelle was very accommodating as she raised her derrière from the sofa to assist the thong removal. Now was Roxanne's turn for her eyes to grow large as she viewed the school administrators pubic area for the first time. Roxanne discovered that Michelle was indeed a true strawberry blonde. Not completely shaven, like Barbara Anderson, Michelle did maintain a trimmed bush. Michelle coyly kept her knees together.

"So lovely, so lovely my sweet, but let's open things up a little." said the seductive Roxanne.

Roxanne gently put her hands between Michelle's knees and slowly spread them. She then moved her hands behind Michelle's thighs and gently push them back. Then Roxanne kissed the inside of Michelle's thighs enjoying the texture of her stockings. She kissed the left thigh first from knee to crotch and then the right side from crotch to knee. Roxanne reversed course and kissed her way back down to Michelle's pussy. A few light kisses to the labia then Roxanne went for the gold. Her tongue found Michelle slit and quickly worked to the clit. By now Michelle was lost in reverie. She thrust her hips forward to me Roxanne's face, moaning loudly. Roxanne put both hands under Michelle's ass and pulled her closer. Roxanne increased the intensity of her ministrations and Michelle was getting close to orgasm.

"Not just yet. I've something better in mind for you." Roxanne said as she raised her face from between Michelle's legs.

"Good God don't stop now! I'm so close!" Michelle protested.

Between Michelle's legs, Roxanne move forward chest to chest with her. Michelle knew what Roxanne had in mind and had some serious qualms.

"You can't be serious. That thing is huge."

"You'll be just fine. And you will really like it." Roxanne assured.

Roxanne guided the dildo to Michelle's opening. She rubbed the head on Michelle's clit several times before making a slow insertion.

"Ugh" Michelle grunted as Roxanne penetrated her. Despite her fears, Michelle was capable of accommodating Roxanne's toy. Roxanne began a slow pistoning motion with the rubber cock deep inside Michelle's pussy. It turns out Roxanne was quite skilled in the use of the strap on. Michelle was benefiting from that skill and was soon back on her way to orgasm. Being in the missionary position and with Roxanne being considerably taller than her, Michelle fell Roxanne's boob rubbing her cheek. Feeling that she was deep within Roxanne's cleavage, Michelle moved her face to one side and found a nipple. Michelle latched on with her mouth and began sucking.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed a somewhat startled Roxanne. She had expected that from Michelle. "

As much as she was enjoying herself, Michelle wanted more. Roxanne was increasing the speed of her thrusts when Michelle stopped her.

"Roxanne, Roxanne wait a minute. I want to get on top. Okay?"

"Why of course it's okay." Roxanne withdrew from Michelle and the two traded places. Roxanne laid flat on her back as Michelle swung one leg over Roxanne's hips. Grasping the dick, Michelle lowered herself on it as it slid into her. Finding this most enjoyable Michelle began grinding. Roxanne took both of Michelle's breasts in her hands working the nipples hard. Michelle felt inspired and as she was grinding she reached behind her in between Roxanne's legs. As it so happens, Roxanne's strap on did not prevent access to her pussy. A feature that Michelle soon discovered. Michelle's middle finger found Roxanne's clit and began rapid rubbing. The two horny women quickly synchronized their movements to maximize their pleasure. Michelle's climax was building rapidly. As she got closer, she slammed herself down on Roxanne. Roxanne responded by thrusting her hips higher. The pace increased and Michelle came triumphantly.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." Michelle grunted. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm coming, I'm coming!" Michelle practically screamed out as she reached her orgasm. She collapsed on top of Roxanne, panting for air. Pulling her fingers from Roxanne's pussy, she took up Roxanne's face in both hands and kissed her passionately. The lovers rested for a few minutes in that position then Michelle's hips began to stir. Roxanne took notice.

"Are you starting something?" Roxanne queried. "Not that I'm objecting or anything, just wanted to be sure."

"Well it would be nice don't you think, to have another little go around."

"In that case, may suggest another change in position? Something, perhaps, in the canine fashion?"

"That sounds lovely." Michelle replied breezily.

As if she was dismounting a horse, Michelle swung her leg over Roxanne and disengage from her. She stood next to the sofa as Roxanne rose to a sitting position. She guided Michelle back to the sofa and positioned her on all fours. Roxanne relished the sight of Principal Smithson head down and ass up on her sofa. Michelle's round derrière had a glint of perspiration on it and still showed a red glow from her spanking. And her ass was perfectly framed by the lace tops of her stockings. Roxanne kneeled behind Michelle putting in her knees in between Michelle's. Michelle reached behind her to find the rubber deck. She quickly positioned the tip at her pussy and backed her hips to it. Simultaneously Roxanne thrust forward.

"Oooooofff!" Michelle groaned as the phallus went into maximum depth. Both women began thrusting against each other. Roxanne with both hands on Michelle's hips for leverage was driving the dick hard. Michelle was matching Roxanne thrust for thrust slamming her ass back into the strap on wielding redhead. Looking down at the principal's ample ass, Roxanne delivered a hard spank to the right cheek. Michelle's head jerked up, but she made no sound. She increased the intensity of her thrusting and was building on another orgasm. Seeing that the spank had an effect on Michelle, Roxanne delivered another one to the left cheek. She then grabbed Michelle's hips and drove forward with a vengeance. The second spank push Michelle over the edge. Her second orgasm more intense than the first. She dropped face first onto the sofa laying flat and again panting for air. Roxanne was a bit winded herself and very pleased with herself at her skills with the school administrator. She took a moment to look at her exhausted conquest. Michelle was literally gasping for breath her face down on the sofa cushion. To red handprints could be seen on the round hemispheres of her ass. Her legs were still spread and surprisingly her stockings were still in place as were her heels. Roxanne got up from the sofa and walked over to some cabinets against the opposite wall. She opened one of the cabinet doors and took a cylindrical object from the top shelf. Roxanne returned to the couch. Snapping off the plastic top she inverted the tube and squeezed a clear substance onto her hand. She then applied the gel to the rubber dick. Roxanne took up a position behind Michelle. She began to massage Michelle's bottom at the same time guiding her back to all fours.

"Oh Roxanne you can't be serious." said Michelle wearily.

"Come now, just once more. And you'll love this." coaxed Roxanne.

obo
obo
89 Followers