Teresa Scalia: Barbara and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

Face down, Michelle rested her head on her arms with her ass up. To grease the skids, so to speak, Roxanne did Michelle the courtesy of a reach around and once again began rubbing her clit. Michelle moaned and began rocking back and forth. Roxanne began probing with her phallus. Feeling the touches, Michelle felt the need to give Roxanne some guidance.

"Lower, Roxanne. It's too high, go lower."

"Oh I think I found the spot where I want to be."

"No, no, not there. I don't do that." Michelle protested as Roxanne pressed forward against her anus. "I said no!" Michelle said loudly. She reached behind her to stop Roxanne's progress. Roxanne grabbed her arm and stopped her. Michelle tried to crawl forward, away from Roxanne. A firm grip of Michelle's hair stopped that move.

"Now Michelle, stay right where you're at. You'll get used to it." Roxanne coaxed. With her target now stationary Roxanne pressed ahead and fully inserted the strap on into Michelle's anal opening. Sensing that Michelle was staying put, Roxanne released her hair and put both hands on Michelle's hips and began thrusting back and forth. At first Michelle was stoic, not moving and not reacting. Then Roxanne could tell Michelle was beginning to feel some beneficial effects. Very subtly Michelle began to match Roxanne's rhythm pushing back with her ass. Roxanne increased the pace and the intensity. Michelle matched her move for move. It was then Roxanne decided to send Michelle once again over the top. For the second time Roxanne performed a reach around and began rubbing Michelle's pussy. The effects were instantaneous.

"Oh God, oh God, you're fucking my ass and playing with my pussy!" Michelle cried.

Michelle was getting near and Roxanne had one more treat for her. Busy with Michelle's clit with her left hand, Roxanne delivered a well-placed slap to Michelle's right ass cheek. That was all it took.

"Oooooooooh, yes, yes, yeeeessss!" Michelle screamed as she reached orgasm. She then collapsed forward flat on her stomach. Roxanne followed her forward, staying connected and continued to flock Michelle's ass albeit at a slower pace. Roxanne continued to slow the pace, waiting for Michelle to react. From her face down position, Michelle tapped one hand on the sofa cushion and look back at Roxanne. "Please, please Roxanne. I've had enough you gotta let me rest."

"All right Miss Smithson, but you need to do something for me."

Roxanne slowly withdrew the dildo from Michelle's ravished ass. She stood up and moved away from the couch. Michelle's hands went back and cupped her bottom, while she was still breathing heavily. Roxanne stepped over to the cabinets, unbuckled a couple attachments and stepped out of the strap on dildo. This left her completely nude and revealed a well-groomed and bright ginger pubic bush. She paused to look at her conquest regaining her breath and some of her composure. Roxanne decided now is the time for her to receive some sexual gratification. Going back over to the couch she tap Michelle on the shoulder.

"Michelle dear, let's trade places." Roxanne suggested.

Not knowing what she had mind, Michelle rose to a seated position. Roxanne sat on the couch and then fully reclined with her head on one arm her right leg resting on the back of the couch widely spreading her legs.

"Now Michelle it's your turn."

Michelle paused and took in the full view of the statuesque redhead. Flawless pale skin, long legs, and generous hips. A large bust line topped off with very cute, almost tiny rose pink areolas and long erect nipples. Michelle thought for a moment and then decided to take the plunge. Dispensing with any preliminaries, she went straight for Roxanne's pussy with her mouth. Roxanne was a little shocked by Michelle's directness, but did nothing to dissuade her from her task. Now it was Roxanne's turn to lose herself in pleasure. Her head fell back and her hips began to grind against Michelle's mouth. Roxanne took a gentle, but firm, grip behind Michelle's head to guide her and to possibly prevent her from stopping prematurely. Sensing that she was hitting the right buttons, Michelle took her left hand and spread Roxanne's labia exposing her clit. Michelle's tongue went right to work on the sensitive bud. Then Michelle used the middle finger of her right hand to explore Roxanne's vagina. Probing to and fro, when Roxanne jumped Michelle knew she had found the G spot. Now Michelle went to work with a passion. Licking and fingering Roxanne into a frenzy.

"Fuck! But you know what you're doing!" Roxanne's hips bucked even more against Michelle's lips and tongue. "That's it, that's it, that's it, uh,uh,uh,uh, Jesus!" Roxanne's entire body stiffened when she reached her climax. After about 10 or 15 seconds she heaved a huge sigh and her body relaxed. Michelle kissed the inside of Roxanne's thigh and gave it an affectionate pat. She sat up and tried to straighten her hair. Her coif had become somewhat mussed as a result of recent activities. Michelle rose from the couch and searched the room for her clothing. Roxanne continued to recline on the couch enjoying opposed orgasmic glow. Gathering her clothing Michelle stepped into her thong and donned her bra. Roxanne roused herself, found her satin robe and put it on. She sat back on the sofa and watched Michelle dress. Michelle slipped on her blouse and knotted it as she had before. She stepped into her skirt and wiggled her derrière she pulled the skirt up to her waist. She quickly closed the back zipper and hooked the closure. Hooking her suit coat on her index finger, she flipped the coat over her shoulder and headed towards the door. Roxanne stood walked over towards the door. Gently placing a hand on her shoulder, Roxanne gave Michelle a parting message.

"Thank you my dear Principal Smithson for a lovely time. I think you enjoyed yourself as well."

"Yes Ms. Starr, I have to admit that was fun. First with Barbara and then with you. And you showed me a few new things as well."

"Well dearie, the next time you talk to your dear friend Teresa Scalia tell her I've been thinking about her. And I'd like to have a private meeting with her once again."

"I'll pass the message along. I don't know how it will be received."

"That's something we'll have to see. You know Michelle, you do have a nice ass." Roxanne said as she cupped Michelle's ass for one last time. "But your Italian friend has a great ass and I'd love to get my hands on it again. Tell her that. Okay?" Roxanne gave Michelle a friendly pat on her bottom as she walked through the break room door and out into the store. "Nothing like planting a seed." Roxanne thought as she watched Michelle leave.

obo
obo
89 Followers