Teresa Scalia: Just Horsin Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having a few issues Mrs. Scalia?"

Teresa turned to see Kathy Benson looking her up and down.

"That is really an extensive stain you got going there. Although I must say it's certainly not the first time you've had a red ass. Is it Dearie?" Kathy goaded. Of course, Kathy was referring to Teresa's public spankings of the past.

Seeing Kathy Benson, stoked Teresa's ire. Hands on hips. She took one step toward Kathy.

"Did you have anything to do with this?"

"Take it easy Mrs. Scalia, relax. I did nothing to your saddle nor did I plant the idea in anyone's head. But I do know who was in on it and you've already fired one of them." Kathy couldn't resist an opportunity to stir up trouble between the two archrivals.

"Becky, huh? She was an ungrateful little bitch. Okay, who's the other one in on it?"

"Well, Teresa, did you do someone dirty today? And who would have a good reason to return the favor to you?"

Instantly, Teresa knew. "Barbara! But how did she know about me?" Teresa asked.

There were other people around during this exchange so Kathy stepped close to Teresa to deliver her information. "Because I told her." Kathy whispered. "You got everything you had coming to you for what you did to her gelding. God you're a stupid bitch." With a toss of her head and a bit of a flourish, Kathy turned and walked away leaving Teresa with this information.

From the public address: "Ladies and Gentlemen, that, ahem, concludes our program for today. Please make your way to the picnic grounds on the far south side of the property for some barbecue and beverages. Thank you."

The spectators began exiting the arena and making the walk to the picnic grounds. While Kathy was imparting her information to Teresa, Barbara was taking her saddle, bridle and other items to the tack building located north of the arena. Now informed of the perpetrator of her embarrassment, Teresa quickly walked to where she knew Barbara's horse was stalled. Not seeing Barbara in the area, Teresa quizzed the first person she saw. Which happened to be Barbara's trainer. Rather brusquely, Teresa used a hand to turn Barbara's trainer to face her.

"Where is Barbara Anderson?" Teresa asked in a most direct manner.

"I think she went to put her tack away." Answered the trainer somewhat taken aback by Teresa's approach. Of course the trainer had absolutely no knowledge of what Barbara had done and had not witnessed Teresa's episode.

At a quick walk, Teresa took off in the direction of the tack building. Watching her walk away, Barbara's trainer pondered.

"I wonder what put a bug in her ass? And why is she wearing her jacket wrapped around her waist?" Shrugging her shoulders, the trainer figured it was not her business and not of any of her concern.

Barbara approached the entry door to the tack building. The tack building was approximately the size of a double car garage. Along the walls were saddle trees and hangers for bridles. There was also space for items such as shelves to store products for cleaning and maintaining leather items. Hanging from one wall was an assortment of items used to cue the horse. Western spurs, English spurs, bats, and a couple Spanish quirts. Approximately in the center of the building, was a special saddle. This was an ornate black leather and silver studded Western parade saddle. This particular outfit was permanently mounted on a steel saddle tree. This type of saddle would have looked right at home with one of the singing cowboys of the 1940s. The facility owners brought it out on special occasions. The saddle was still fully rigged and could be used on a horse. If so desired.

Barbara set her heavy Western saddle on the ground and opened the door to the tack building. She picked up the saddle using both arms and walked into the building. She took a few steps towards the rack where she kept her saddle and heard something behind her. Turning to see who was behind her, Barbara heard the door slam and then saw Teresa.

"What's the idea of dosing on my saddle with that red stuff?" Teresa angrily inquired.

Barbara thought for a moment. She could deny any culpability, but decided that she was justified in her actions.

"Teresa, I just gave you back for what you did to my horse. And now that I think about it I should've done more." Barbara said quite calmly.

"I didn't do anything your horse. And you caused this?" Teresa said as she untied the arms of her coat. Teresa turned sideways to show Barbara the stain on her apparel. She forcefully threw the coat to the floor. As the coat hit the floor, DJ Scalia's weapon of choice came out of the pocket and clattered on the concrete floor. Both women looked at the at the slingshot. Teresa knew she was caught in a lie and Barbara knew she had done the correct thing.

"So that's what you used. And then you lie about it. You are conniving bitch."

Teresa's temper boiled over being caught in the lie and having to endure Barbara's insults. Her hands came up and the claws came out. Teresa charged at Barbara. Barbara, still holding her saddle, threw it at Teresa's ankles as she advanced. Tripping over the saddle, Teresa made a few stumbling steps forward as Barbara stepped out of her way. Nearly losing her balance, Teresa fell over the silver show saddle. Ending up with her tummy directly on the saddle seat, arms extended on the offside and feet, barely touching the floor. Quick as a cat. Barbara took advantage of the situation by piling on top of Teresa and holding her in that position.

"Oof," Teresa grunted as Barbara's weight pressed on her. "Get off me!"

Thinking fast Barbara grabbed the strap to the rear girth with her right hand. With her left hand, Barbara found the latigo for the front girth. Feeding the end of the latigo, she fed it through the rear girth's buckle, Barbara slid off Teresa's back as she pulled the strap tight.

"What are you doing!? Let go of me. Right now." Teresa protested as she felt the straps tighten down over her.

Not quite finished with her restraints, Barbara grabbed the front girth pulling it over Teresa's back and securing it with the strap from the rear girth. Teresa was now solidly secured to the show saddle. The straps passed diagonally from behind her arms to just in front of her hips. Teresa could flail her arms and legs but could not move off the saddle. Had she been less generously endowed in the bust line and in the derrière, Teresa could possibly have slipped her bindings. But unfortunately for her, this was not to be.

"Let me out of here right now. You can't do this to me." Teresa protested while flailing her arms and legs.

Barbara paused for a moment to consider what her next course of action would be.

"Well, I've got her well secured. But what to do with this prize? I need to secure this area, so we are not disturbed." Barbara thought.

Barbara went over to the entry door and engaged the lock. There were no windows in the door or anywhere else in the building. Prying eyes would not be able to see inside. Barbara walked up Teresa and rested a hand across her back. At Barbara's touch. Teresa tried to strike out with a couple of kicks. Barbara was much too shrewd to put herself in jeopardy for receiving a kick. She stayed to one side of her captive.

"Oh my goodness, Teresa. What to do, what to do. You've really been very bad today." Barbara mocked as she patted Teresa's lower back. "These riding pants are terribly stained. I'm sure you don't want to wear them in this condition, do you?" Barbara then reached across Teresa's back and pushed her hand between Teresa's waist and the saddle following the line of the belt, probing for the buckle.

"No, no, no." Teresa entreated as she knew what Barbara's intentions were.

Barbara found the buckle and had little difficulty opening the buckle. With the bell open. Barbara felt for the button closure and zipper. Opening the button was no problem and she easily unzipped Teresa's riding pants. That goal accomplished, Barbara removed her hand from under Teresa. Teresa felt her pants become slack. Then she felt Barbara's fingertips under the waistband of her britches.

"No, no. Oh God, she's gonna strip me."

Barbara slowly began to peel the red stained riding britches over Teresa's generous hips and bottom. Barbara then got a bit of a surprise. It seems Teresa felt the need to employ shape wear under her riding pants.

"Spanx? Oh my Teresa, are we getting a little too much junk in the trunk?" Barbara laughed as she gave Teresa's bottom a gentle pat.

"Shut up." Was the best reply, Teresa could come up with as she attempted yet another off the mark kick at Barbara. Teresa could feel her pants coming down. Barbara peeled them past Teresa's knees to the point where they were tucked into her boots. Riding britches out of the way, Barbara turned her attention to the Spanx. Hooking her fingers in the elastic waistband, Barbara lowered the garment to join the riding pants. And exposing Teresa's white lace thong and the delectable expanse of her olive skinned ass. Teresa continued to struggle but suddenly stopped. She recognized what the items were hanging on the wall in front of her. Riding whips, bats, and Spanish quirts. Suddenly frozen in fear, Teresa was terrified at the possibilities she saw in front of her.

"Oh my God, those whips. Barbara's going to use them on me." Teresa mentally lamented.

Teresa's sudden pause in her struggles did not go unnoticed by Barbara.

"What caused her to stop? Is she giving up already? Strange." Barbara turned her attention to Teresa's thong. "Very pretty pair of panties, Teresa. I think those need to come down as well." Barbara said as she pulled up on the waistband and let it forcefully snap back.

Teresa sighed and gave one more great effort to break free. That effort, of course, was in vain as she was thoroughly restrained. Barbara now found herself at a crossroads. She had her enemy Teresa completely in her hands. If Barbara were to follow tradition, Teresa would now be subjected to thorough spanking. Barbara had taken notice of the riding crops readily available. But frankly, she thought that would be taking things too far and would border on outright brutality. Barbara then recalled the episode at the Indian restaurant with Miya when Teresa was caught spying on them. Although subjected to a spanking, Teresa was melted butter in Miya's skilled hands. Barbara then decided how to deal with Mrs. Scalia. Barbara skimmed her fingernails lightly over the cheeks of Teresa's ass stopping at the thong waistband.

"Time to lower these too Teresa. You are lucky. They're not the least bit stained by the red oil." Barbara lowered the thong to join the rest of Teresa's wardrobe. Teresa's reaction was a low moan. Barbara looked at the Italian soccer mom's derrière. Wide in the hips with full round buttocks, Teresa's bottom was nearly perfection. It wasn't the first time. Barbara had the opportunity for close inspection of this most attractive derrière. Standing to Teresa's left side, Barbara's right hand explored from the small of Teresa's back over the swell of her right butt cheek and down the back of her right thigh. Reversing course, Barbara's hand came up the back of Teresa's left thigh. Stopping for a moment, Barbara cupped Teresa's ample butt cheek, giving it a bit of a squeeze. Teresa had no reaction other than a somewhat loud sigh. Looking around the room, Barbara saw something she could put to use.

"Teresa dear, your skin seems a bit dry. I think there's something here we could use as a moisturizer."

"Moisturizer? What the hell is she up to?" Teresa thought as she strained to look to the right and left over her shoulder to see what Barbara was doing.

Barbara took a 1/2 gallon jug of neats foot oil from the shelf. Setting the container on the floor, she took great care to tuck Teresa's blouse under the bindings. Teresa was now exposed from the middle of her back to her knees. Barbara picked up the neats foot oil and removed the cap. She poured a small amount on the small of Teresa's back.

"What is that?" Said Teresa as she felt the cool oil on her skin.

Barbara cracked a bit of a grin. "Oh, just a little oil. You never know when you may need some lubrication."

Teresa's mind raced "Lubrication? Lubrication for what? Oh no she wouldn't."

Using her right hand and again standing at Teresa's left side, Barbara began using her fingertips to gently spread the oil over Teresa's back and upper derrière. Barbara began to have a few body thoughts of her own as she massaged Teresa.

"I finally got her right where I want her. Her skin is so smooth. God this is making me hot. How far do I take this?" She thought to herself.

Barbara poured another slight amount of oil into the palm of her right hand. She then began spreading the oil over each globe of Teresa's firm ass. Teresa had ceased her struggles. She was mentally groping with the possibilities of what Barbara may have in mind for her. Barbara continued her ministrations on Teresa's upper thighs her fingers venturing to the inner thighs as well. Adding just a touch more oil, Barbara began to massage Teresa's ass with both hands. This was having an effect on Teresa. She looked back over her shoulder at Barbara and heaved a great sigh.

While continuing to squeeze and caress the Italian's delectable ass, Barbara's own arousal was starting to rise. She had come to a point where she needed to make her move. If she had the wherewithal to do so.

"I think she's ready, do I dare? I've never been this aggressive with another woman. It was always Jenna who made the first move. Or, Michelle, who had me worn out and defeated, then took advantage. But I didn't stop her. All right then, I'm in control now and I'll do what I please."

Barbara had made her decision and now made her first move. She stopped her massage and rested her left hand just at the top of Teresa's bottom. The fingertips of her right hand traced the inside of Teresa's left thigh and found her pussy. Barbara started a gentle massage of Teresa's outer labia. At the first touch, Teresa's head snapped up in her entire body stiffened. Again, she turned her head over her shoulder and could just see Barbara. As Barbara continued with her fingers, the heat of pleasurable sensations began to grow in Teresa's crotch. Teresa tried to fight it, but was having little success.

"Barbara, Barbara, you have to stop, please." Teresa pleaded. Her mind racing, Teresa thought. "She needs to stop, but oh it feels so good."

"Oh, Teresa dear, you wouldn't want me to stop now. You're beginning to enjoy this, aren't you?" Barbara's comment was an observation on both Teresa's pleading tone and the wetness of her pussy. Barbara slipped her middle finger into the damp nether regions of Teresa. Probing with her middle finger, Barbara was trying a technique she learned from Jenna Meyers. Suddenly, Teresa jerked and moaned loudly.

"It appears I've found my objective Teresa." What Barbara meant was that she had discovered Teresa's G spot. Teresa's hips began to buck in rhythm with Barbara's finger.

"Oh!" Teresa yelped as Barbara removed her middle finger and replaced it with her thumb. Barbara's thumb sustained the stimulation of Teresa's G spot while Barbara's fingers sought out Teresa's clit. Barbara was quite adept at quickly locating Teresa's bud and administering some tactile stimulation. Teresa's hips continued to move in rhythm with Barbara's attentions. Teresa began panting, her head hanging over the saddle and her fingers tightly gripping the leather saddle skirts. As she got closer to her climax, she grunted with each stroke of Barbara's fingers. It was obvious to her that Teresa was close to an orgasm and Barbara decided to make her final move. Barbara's left hand traveled between the cheeks of Teresa's ass from her lower back. Barbara's middle finger was probing for something and soon found it. The tip of her finger circled the wrinkled opening twice then plunged inside.

"Oh Jesus!" Teresa cried as she felt her ass being penetrated.

Her head shot up and Teresa looked back over her shoulder as she tried to see, as well as feel what was happening to her. Barbara synchronized the motion of her hands and Teresa succumbed.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, I'm cumming." Teresa grunted as her orgasm peaked. Her legs stiffened and she arched her back as the pleasurable sensations overcame her. Barbara could detect through her fingers the spasms in Teresa's ass and pussy. Teresa flexed her legs a few times pressing against Barbara's hands. Then she collapsed in exhaustion, knees bent, arms and head, resting on the saddle.

"Oh my, oh my, what has she done to me? I've never cum that hard in my life." The breathless Teresa thought.

Seeing that her work was done, Barbara removed her talented fingers that had given Teresa so much pleasure. Wiping her hands on the tail of Teresa's white blouse, Barbara looked down upon her conquest. She gently rubbed the small of Teresa's back in a soothing fashion. Teresa gave no reaction other than her heavy breathing.

"I think it's my turn now. And I think Mrs. Scalia will provide me with whatever I want."

Barbara loosened the restraints that held Teresa to the saddle. Unrestrained now, and exhausted, Teresa slumped to the floor on her knees, laid her forehead against the saddle skirt with her arms resting on the seat. Barbara paused for a moment to take in her conquest. Teresa was still breathing heavily and recovering from her tumultuous orgasm. Determining that Teresa had had a sufficient rest, Barbara placed a hand under Teresa's arm and gently guided her to a standing position. With a hand on both of her shoulders, Barbara had Teresa turned to face her. Teresa raised her head and slowly looked into the face of her blonde dominator. Teresa's face was aglow with an intense blush and just a touch of perspiration. Barbara did not smirk or otherwise have a mocking attitude toward her conquest.

"It seems you really enjoyed that Teresa. I'm so happy. But I have a few more things in mind." Barbara said in a surprising soothing tone.

Teresa is now standing in front of the show saddle. Leaning back and resting her elbows on the seat. Her ruffled blouse is still in place, although a bit wrinkled. Her pants, Spanx, and panties were pushed down to her boot tops. Barbara looked her up and down and then took Teresa's right hand in both of hers. Teresa had no idea what she was up to, but was not going to resist. Barbara took the cuff of the blouse in her hands and popped the button off. She repeated the process with the left arm of Teresa's blouse. Then as Teresa watched incredulously, Barbara took a tail of the blouse in each hand and slowly pulled them apart, buttons flying to the floor. Barbara pushed the open blouse over Teresa shoulders and down her arms. Grasping the back of her upper arms, Barbara closer to her and away from the saddle gently pulled Teresa towards her and away from the saddle. Barbara then pulled the blouse down Teresa's back and over her arms. The blouse fell to the floor This left Mrs. Scalia standing in her white lace bra. Barbara had always more than a passing infatuation with Teresa's boobs. She had gotten the chance to experiment with them for a short time at Miya's. Barbara's hands gently cupped Teresa's lace covered breasts. Her thumbs made and exploratory search and soon discovered Teresa's nipples. Sensuously and gently gliding her hands, Barbara reached behind Teresa and released the bra hooks. Taking a strap in each hand, Barbara slowly guided Teresa's bra straps down over her arms. The cups falling away from her breasts. Barbara's eyes grew large as she looked at Teresa's generous boobs and especially her half dollar size, mocha colored nipples. Teresa's nipples still had a degree of stiffness post orgasm. Barbara took Teresa's left nipple between her thumb and forefinger of the right hand and quickly brought it back to attention. Feeling the nipple stiffened between her fingers and watching the areola shrink and wrinkle, Barbara repeated the process with her left hand on Teresa's other breast.