Teresa Scalia: Just Horsin Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in a state of arousal, Teresa pulled her shoulders back and pushed her chest forward at Barbara's touch. Teresa let her head lolled back and another low moan was heard from the now thoroughly vanquished soccer mom. Seeing the effect she was having on Teresa, Barbara maintained the gentle nipple stimulation. She was almost shocked when she saw Teresa move her hand to her crotch and begin touching herself. Barbara let this go for a short time and then decided it was time for Teresa to return the favor.

"Come over here." Barbara said as she moved Teresa away from the saddle stand. Teresa could only take shuffling steps as her lowered garments inhibited her movement. Barbara stood in front of the saddle stand and leaned back against it. She guided Teresa in front of her and used her hands on Teresa shoulders to apply some gentle pressure. The effect being Teresa going to her knees directly in front of Barbara.

"Now Teresa I think for some reciprocal actions on your part."

"Reciprocal actions? What is she mean by that?" Thought Teresa.

Looking directly into Teresa's upturned face, Barbara began to unbuckle her belt. The belt unfastened, she opened the snap and lowered the zipper. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans, Barbara gave a couple wiggles of her hips and dropped her jeans down to her thighs. She stood with her black boy shorts directly at Teresa's face.

"Oh my God, I know what she wants. I'm no dyke. I can't do this, I can't do this.... Oh, but I will."

"Teresa, now's the time."

Teresa reached forward and took the waistband of Barbara's boy short panties into her fingers. She slipped down the front and then moved her fingers around to the back to pull the panties down over Barbara's bubble butt. Teresa lowered the panties down to meet the jeans. Then she looked directly in front of her at Barbara's bare pubic area. Barbara squatted slightly and opened her knees. She gently put her right hand behind Teresa's had and guided her. Teresa kissed Barbara's left thigh and then her right thigh and then planted a kiss directly over Barbara's pussy. Then Teresa pause for a second, took a deep breath, opened her mouth and put her tongue in between Barbara's labia. Planting licks left and right, Teresa moved her attentions to Barbara's clit. Teresa found that Barbara did not need any warming up as her pussy was veritably dripping. Barbara flinched slightly at Teresa's oral assault, but was soon moving her hips in rhythm to Teresa's licking. Barbara kept her hand behind Teresa's head.

"That's it, that's it, keep your face there, keep doing what you doing." Barbara commanded in a low voice.

"Her pussy is so wet, she's pushing my face into her. I think I can make her cum." Teresa thought and increased the intensity of her attentions.

Barbara's orgasm came upon her suddenly as Teresa proved to be a skilled cunnilinquist.

"Oh shit, Jesus," Barbara exclaimed as her orgasm hit. Well aware that Barbara hit her orgasm, Teresa maintain her mouth on Barbara's pussy and kept licking. The intensity was too much for Barbara and she roughly pushed Teresa away. Now it was Barbara's turn to take a breather. Between panting breaths, she looked down at Teresa as Teresa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Barbara also noticed a slight look of defiance from Teresa. She had been emboldened by driving Barbara over the top. Barbara decided to squash this immediately. Pushing her jeans and panties down past her knees, Barbara then put the palm of her hand on top of Teresa's head. Pirouetting 180° while keeping her hand on Teresa, Barbara leaned forward to the saddle and pushed her bottom toward Teresa. Looking back over her shoulder, Barbara gave her orders.

"Now, Teresa dear. You should know what to do. And don't miss anything."

Teresa said nothing in response. She looked straight ahead at Barbara's derrière. Similar to Barbara's infatuation with Teresa's breasts, Teresa had a healthy interest in Barbara's ass. In the past, this was when Barbara had been over Teresa's lap receiving a bare ass spanking. The firmness of Barbara's cheeks when Teresa would deliver spank. Barbara's tan lines with her butt cheeks alabaster white. In the way those cheeks would glow red after some well-placed slaps. Teresa knew that there would be no spanking of Barbara today. With a sigh, she reached out and put a hand on each cheek of Barbara's butt. For a couple seconds, she squeezed and massaged the firm derrière. A slight push on her head from Barbara reminded her what she was supposed to do. Teresa then pushed her face into Barbara's crotch and began to lick her pussy once again. Barbara responded again with moving her hips in rhythm to Teresa. After a couple minutes, Barbara redirected Teresa. Barbara started with gentle guidance, but Teresa was not reacting as Barbara wanted.

"Oh no, good God she wants me lick her ass. I don't know if I can do that." Teresa thought.

Firmer direction was needed and Barbara got a grip on Teresa's hair and pushed her face into her ass. Giving up to fate, Teresa used her hands to spread Barbara's cheeks apart. Her tongue went to work on Barbara's ass hole. Barbara's hips began to move more rapidly. Teresa even took the initiative to rub Barbara's clit with the thumb of her right hand. Again, the very responsive Barbara hit a quick orgasm. She pushed Teresa away from her. For a minute Barbara leaned over the saddle and caught her breath. Teresa staring at Barbara's ass the whole time.

Barbara turned to face Teresa. She pulled up her panties and her jeans. She tucked in her shirt and buckled up her belt. Looking down at Teresa, who was still on her knees, Barbara addressed her longtime rival.

"I hope that was as enjoyable for you as it was for me. I had no idea you were such a skilled eater of pussy. And you do pretty good at the back door as well. Now, a brief word of warning. Do not fuck with me anymore. Is that understood?"

Teresa looked up at her conqueror "Yes, I understand."

"Good. Well, as they say, I'll see you around the campus." Barbara said as she donned her cowboy hat and headed towards the exit. She opened the door and scanned outside. Looking back at Teresa. Barbara chuckled.

"If I were you, Teresa, I gather up my clothes and compose myself. It seems that the tour of the facilities is headed this way with about 50 or 60 people in tow." Informed Barbara she exited the building, and of course left the door wide open.

"What!" Teresa exclaimed as she scrambled to her feet. She pulled up her panties and Spanx and was in the process of pulling up her britches when she could hear voices just outside the door. Jumping up and down to get her riding pants up over her big butt, Teresa could hear the voices getting closer as she pulled up the zipper and buckled her belt. Grabbing her blouse from the floor, she put her arms through it and forgetting the buttons were gone tried to button it up.

"Shit!" Teresa blurted as she realized there were no buttons. She quickly tied the tales of the blouse around her waist and gathered up her coat. She got the coat on and buttoned up when the tour group came through the door. Running a quick hand through her hair, she tried to restore some dignity.

"This is our tack room where our riders keep their saddles, bridles and other items." The tour guide announced as the group entered the building.

"Excuse me, excuse me." Said a still somewhat frazzled looking Teresa as she worked her way through the crowd to the door.

"Well, she was in a hurry." Said one of the group. "Probably for a change of clothes judging by that stain on her pants." Another commented.

The tour guide then went on to explain the different types of saddles and tack that was stored in the room. Then from behind him. He heard a child's voice.

"Excuse me sir, what is this used for?" Asked a boy of about five years of age.

The guide was dumbstruck when he turned and saw that the young man was holding up, in front of him by one strap, Teresa's forgotten white lace bra.

Now, from the opposite end of the room came the hurried voice of an adult female. "Excuse me, pardon me, let me through." Through the gathering returned Teresa who spied the young boy. "Give me that." She said brusquely as she snatched her misplaced lingerie from the boy. Quickly turning on her heel. She marched directly out of the tack building to the titters and chuckles of the assemblage.