Teresa's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, you—!" she screeches, running towards you. You've prepared for this, though. Yanking the billiards cue out of the wall, you wield it with expert ease and trip her, instantly jumping on her back and pinning her to the floor.

"Teresa, what're you doing?!" she wails, but without hesitation, you slam the billiards cue on her head and knock her out cold. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to feel up a beautiful blonde, grope her beautiful, huge tits. Then an idea hits you. You drag her to your room and tie her face-up to your bed. If you're going to be stuck here, you may as well have some dom-inspired fun.

The billiards cue is first to enter the maid, slotted neatly into her ass. Then a vibrator, shoved deep into her pussy. For the finishing touch, you tie a strap-on around her waist and slide your pussy down its length. With a gleam in your eye, you turn the vibrator on its highest setting.

The blonde wakes up to a filled ass and a vibrator shaking her entire body from the strength of the vibrations rubbing against her pussy. "Gah... urnghh... oh... ah, Teresa! Stop! Agh... gAH..." The maid cums almost instantly as you start to fuck yourself with the strap-on. You slap her and start calling her names as she cums over and over, overwhelmed by the rocking sensation, the bondage, the billiards cue in her ass and the massive vibrator in her tight cunt. "Don't stop... don't stop... Nggg... Ugnhhh!! URNNGGHHHH!!" She moans into your mouth as you kiss her deeply, slap her face and ride yourself into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Yes, you slut!" You shudder with the force of your orgasm and collapse on top of her convulsing body, still violently cumming over and over again uncontrollably. Her eyes roll back into her head as she passes out for a second time, and, feeling just a little pity for the whore, you turn the vibrator off.

But you leave her there, tied to your bed with a stretched asshole and a wet, filled pussy, strap-on sticking into the air and glistening with your juices. This place is clearly inescapable. But dominating this bimbo might make living here bearable; enjoyable, even. After all, every night you're subject to the whims of your Master and Mistress. But the days are yours... and you intend to use them — use her — as much as you possibly can.

It's not every day you get to fuck a submissive blonde maid.

Teresa's adventure ends here... go back and try different paths, and remember to rate!