Teresa's Misadventure

Story Info
A sexy wife comes out of her shell.
5.2k words
4.35
7.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
131 Followers

We had just celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary. When I meet Jack for the first time, it was love at first sight. He was fifteen years older than myself, and all my friends and family thought I was making a mistake dating him. Once they got to know him better, they realised how good we were together.

My name is Teresa and I'd turned 30 this past year. We are a pretty active couple, and Jack loves my body. I stand around 5ft 7in, with dark brown shoulder length hair. I'm pretty well stacked, and I would definitely say that Jack is a boobs man.

Our sex life is great, if a little unadventurous. I'd been brought up in a pretty strict household and not had many partners, before I met Jack. He was always trying to get me to open up sexually, but I had always refused.

One night, out of the blue, he'd decided to treat me to a little surprise. He was holding a life like black dildo. It was about 8 inches in length, and was pretty thick. Straight away I told him he could forget about using it on me. He could tell by my tone, not to push it. I did feel a little guilty, with how abrupt I was with him.

A week or so later, while making love, he was driving me crazy, while going down on me. I felt so wet and horny. Out of the blue, I asked him if he wanted to use the dildo on me. He didn't need to be asked twice

He covered it in oil, then knelt down between my legs. I sat up a little, so I could watch. He started licking my clit, while inserting a couple of fingers inside me. I was certainly very wet by now. He then rubbed the dildo against my pussy lips, and I let out a moan. Slowly he inserted the head, and I felt it stretching me.

"Does that feel OK?" he asked

I nodded yes.

Jack inserted a few inches inside me, and I let out a louder moan. He slowly pulled it out, before pushing it back in again. It felt unbelievable and I looked down. It was only about half way in, but it was really stretching me.

"Would you like me to go deeper?" he asked.

"Yes please," I begged.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this. Jack started licking my clit, as he slowly filled me up with the dildo. It went in inch by inch, driving me wild. Eventually Jack had the dildo buried balls deep in me. He now started pulling it out, before slowly giving me the whole length.

"My god Teresa, you should see how it's coated in your cum."

A massive orgasm hit me, my whole body convulsing. He pulled it out, then started fucking me hard. I was lost in lust, as he pounded me.

"Imagine having the real thing," he whispered in my ear as he came inside me.

Another orgasm hit me, and we lay side by side. Did I really hear that right? I never said anything after we showered, and neither did he.

A few weeks had past, and we used my new toy quite a bit when we made love. I even used it when I was on my own, on a few occasions. It always ended in me having a massive orgasm.

I was out shopping with my mother, when my phone pinged with a message. It was Jack texting me.

"Do you want to pick me up after work, maybe have a quick drink?"

I replied back, that I'd meet him later. We arranged to meet at a wine bar, not far from his work.

We finished shopping, and I dropped mum off home. She asked if I wanted to come in for a coffee, but I didn't have time.

Once home, I had a quick shower, then put on some tight fitting jeans and a loose fitting white shirt. I grabbed my coat, slipped on my heels, then headed out to pick him up.

Jack was already at the wine bar when I arrived. He wasn't alone. I headed towards the table and Jack stood and gave me a kiss.

"Teresa, I'd like you to meet Ben."

He stood and shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Teresa."

He was a six foot handsome black guy. I sat down, while Jack headed to the bar to fetch me a drink.

We made small talk, before Jack returned with a glass of wine.

"Ben's not been with us long, so I'd thought it would be nice if I got to know him better outside of work."

It was so easy talking to him, as he was very charming. He'd just turned 22 the previous day.

"Happy belated birthday," I said to him.

We chatted some more, before he had to excuse himself, as he had a date arranged that evening. He shook our hands, before heading off.

We arrived back home, with a take away we had picked up on the way.

"What did you think of Ben?" Jack asked, once we'd finished.

"He seems like a nice guy," I replied.

"He certainly likes you."

"What do you mean?" I said, taken aback slightly.

Jack laughed, "He said I was one lucky guy, to have a hot wife like you."

I didn't know what to say, and I felt myself blushing. He apologised if he had made me feel uncomfortable.

"It's fine love," I told him.

He didn't push it anymore, which I was pleased about.

A few weeks more passed, since we had met Ben.

"Do you fancy meeting me and Ben tonight for a drink, after work?" Jack asked.

It sounded innocent enough, but I felt uncomfortable known Ben's thoughts about me. I should have said no, but I agreed to go.

Jack handed me some money.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Treat yourself to something sexy," he replied, before heading out to work.

What was he up to, I asked myself? Two can play at that I game, I thought.

Returning home from my shop, I lay my outfit on the bed, then went for a long shower. The hot water felt great on my body.

After drying myself off, I did my make-up and hair. Once I was happy with my look, I put on my new black mini dress, which had a very low cut neckline. Looking in the mirror, it didn't leave a lot to the imagination. My tits were nearly spilling out of it. Both Jack and Ben were going to have a great view of my cleavage tonight. I put on a black thong, and stepped into some 6 inch black high heels. One last look in the mirror and I was all set.

I picked up my handbag, put on my black coat and headed out to the car.

Nerves hit me, as I arrived at the bar. I'd never worn anything like this in public. They vanished though, once I stepped inside the bar. I was certainly getting plenty of stares.

Jack and Ben were at the same table where we had met before. I walked towards them, and I could feel their eyes on me.

"Wow you look hot," Jack whispered in my ear, before kissing me on the lips.

"Hello again Ben," I said as he stood to greet me, kissing me on the cheek.

"Love the outfit Teresa," he told me, as I removed my coat, and sat beside Jack.

Ben got our drinks, and we had a lovely time just chatting. Jack had volunteered to drive, so I could have a drink.

Ben was opposite me, and he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I was enjoying the attention, I was receiving from him. It was getting late, and last orders were called.

"Why don't we head back to ours for a night cap?" Jack asked.

"I'd like that," Ben replied.

Jack looked at me for approval and I nodded. A little late for that, I thought, seeing as you had already asked Ben. I smiled at him, and put my coat on.

Jack held my hand, as we headed out to the car. He unlocked the car and Ben opened the front passenger door for me. I thanked him, making sure he got a good look at my legs, as I got in. He got in the back and we set off for our house. Once there, he once again opened the door for me, offering his arm as Jack opened the front door.

"Let me get us some drinks," Jack offered, once we were inside.

"Please make yourself at home," I told Ben.

He sat opposite me, and we started to chat.

Jack returned with our drinks, and we carried on chatting. It was so relaxing getting to know Ben better. We finished our glasses of wine, so Jack went to top us up again.

"So Ben, is there a special lady in your life?" I asked Ben, just as Jack returned.

He smiled and Jack started to laugh.

"Not at the moment Teresa," he replied.

"He is never short of offers," Jack told me.

"I can believe that, " I replied back.

"Thanks Teresa, " Ben smiled at me.

I could feel myself blushing, with the way he was looking at me. He looked so hot.

"During university, I had a part time job which brought me into contact with plenty of ladies, " he smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him..

He had a big smile on his face.

"Go on and tell her Ben," my husband urged him on..

"I was a male stripper at hen parties."

"That sounds interesting," I told him, and we all laughed.

"It did have a few perks," he smiled at me.

He told me he had loads of offers from future wife's, and present ones.

"I think I need another drink," I laughed.

I got up this time, to get the drinks. Picking up Ben's glass, I made sure he got a great view of my cleavage. It was my turn to tease him.

My hand was shaking, as I filled our glasses up. This is crazy I thought, where was this all going. I felt guilt, as I realised Ben was turning me on, big time. Composing myself, I returned with our drinks.

"You look so hot in that dress Teresa," Ben told me, as I sat beside Jack.

"Thank you," is all I could say.

I felt myself blushing again.

"Hope you don't mind me saying that about your wife Jack?"

"Not at all Ben, she is one sexy lady."

I looked at Jack and he moved closer, giving me a passionate kiss. His hand started cupping my boob.

"Stop it," I said to him, as I pulled away.

"Ben doesn't mind," he said.

"Don't let me stop you," Ben said.

Jack started kissing my neck, as I looked over at Ben. He had a big smile on his face, as my husband started caressing my tits. I let out a moan, as he started tweaking my nipple.

"Why don't you come and join us Ben? " Jack suggested.

"I'd love to, but not if Teresa is uncomfortable with this," he replied.

I was feeling uncomfortable with what was unfolding, but I was also getting so turned on. My nipples were clearly visible now, through the material of my dress.

"Do you find Ben attractive darling?" Jack asked me.

I could have killed Jack there and then, for putting me on the spot. Ben was waiting intently for my reply.

"Yes I do," I said, giving Ben an uneasy smile.

"Why not let Ben show you his strip routine? "

I looked over at Ben, as he waited for my reply. He was so hot sitting there, but I was conflicted.

"Well Teresa, would you like me to strip for you?" he asked.

I was so confused by now. This felt totally wrong, but I couldn't deny how I was feeling.

"I would. "

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed," Jack told me, as his arm went around my shoulder, his hand resting on my boob.

I turned towards Jack, and gave him a passionate kiss. Our tongues started exploring each other.

"Have you two forgot about me," Ben laughed.

We pulled apart, and I looked at Ben, smiling.

"I can't wait to show you what I have."

He was very confident, which I loved. I couldn't wait to see what he was packing.

"Do you have any oil Teresa?" he asked.

I said we did, so I got up to get a bottle. My whole body was tingling.

When I returned, Jack had put a chair in the middle of the room. He'd also dimmed the lights, and had some back ground music playing.

I handed Ben the oil, and he kissed me on the lips.

"Take a seat Teresa," he told me.

I did as I was told, crossing my legs.

Ben removed his shoes and socks.

"I'm going to enjoy stripping for you Teresa."

He slowly undid the buttons, on his loose fitting shirt. There was nothing hurried about it. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He had the most piercing brown eyes.

With all the buttons undone on his shirt, he removed it, dropping it on the floor. He had an unbelievably ripped body.

"Do you like Teresa?" he asked.

"Your body is amazing," I replied.

He picked up the oil, and covered his chest and torso with it. Slowly he rubbed the oil all over his top half. Stepping towards me, he grabbed my hand and placed them on his smooth chest. He bent down and kissed me again, his tongue exploring my mouth for a breath moment. Standing up again, he moved my hands down to his torso. It was rock hard and I loved the contrast of my white hands on his black body.

I sat up straight and uncrossed my legs. Once again he grabbed my hands and placed them on his torso. He then moved them down so that they were touching his belt. Without asking I undid his belt and removed it.

"Are you feeling more comfortable now?" he asked.

"I'm really enjoying this," I replied, a big smile on my face.

I could make out the outline of his bulge, through his loose fitting trousers. He moved away from me, and started unbuttoning his trousers. He started stroking his bulge, before slowly lowering his zip. My breath was caught in my throat.

He once again moved towards me, then turned his back to me.

"Why don't you remove my trousers," he told me.

My hands grasped the waistband, and slowly pulled them down. He was wearing a white thong, and he had an amazing tight ass.

"Use some oil on my ass Teresa," he ordered.

I picked up the bottle, and poured some on each cheek. Slowly I covered both cheeks with oil.

"Hmmm that feels so nice," he said to me.

I was enjoying the feeling, just as much. The sensation of caressing his ass, was amazing.

During Ben's strip, I'd completely forgot about Jack. I looked over at him, feeling a little guilty but I needed have worried. He gave me a big smile, when our eyes met. Guess he was enjoying this as much as myself, judging by the bulge in his pants.

Slowly, Ben turned to face me, and I let out a loud gasp, as I took in the sight before me. He had an enormous bulge, it was just dangling down, pushing the thong to its limits. I couldn't get over the size of it.

"You can see why he's called Big Ben," Jack pointed out.

"It's massive," I blurted out, before I realised I'd said it.

My heart was pumping ten to the dozen.

Ben moved closer to me, now pressed against my knees. Without thinking, I opened my legs, allowing him to get closer still. He took hold of my hands again, and placed them on his bulge. My hand barely covered it. I started to caress it with both hands, realising he wasn't even erect yet. Slowly I traced his length, and felt him starting to become harder. I looked up at him, as he covered his thong with the oil. His cock was really straining the material, as he became harder still with each stroke I did.

"Why don't you remove them," he told me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. Slowly I pulled his thong off, exposing his cock, inch by inch. Once free, It sprang towards me, still growing. He was much bigger than my husband, and even my toy, yet he still wasn't fully erect.

Ben handed me the oil again, and I gladly accepted. I covered his shaft with it. Slowly I wrapped my hands around it. My fingers and thumb couldn't touch, he was that thick. I slowly pulled his foreskin back, exposing his big gorgeous head. My fingers moved down his whole length, covering each inch with oil. It was still growing, to my amazement. He had massive balls, and I used one hand to slowly toy with them. My other hand got to work on his shaft, bringing him to a full erection.

He was now stood in front of me, fully erect. I'd not seen anything this big. It was throbbing, as I slowly wanked him.

"My god, your cock is amazing Ben," I told him, as I played with his monster.

"Hmm your hands feel so good babe," he replied back.

I looked over once again at Jack, and he was jerking off, while watching us both.

"Why don't we get more comfortable?" Ben suggested.

"Yes please," I answered, still playing with his cock.

"Do you mind if I get comfortable with your gorgeous wife Jack?"

"Not at all Ben, be my quest."

My mind was in a whirl, as I took Ben's hand, and stood up. We were about the same height, as I still had my heels on.

He looked into my eyes, and put his hands on my face. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. His tongue explored my mouth. He tasted so good. I placed my hand behind his neck, while my other caressed his butt. His big rock hard cock, pressed tight against me. I was in dreamland.

He pulled away from me, looking me up and down.

"Dam you are so hot Teresa. "

I moved into him again, wanting to feel that cock pressed against me once more. We kissed passionately again, our tongues playing a merry dance. His hands were now gripping my ass, as he kissed my neck.

"You are making me so wet," I whispered in his ear.

"Why don't I remove your dress. Turn around babe," he told me.

I was now facing Jack, as Ben started kissing my neck again. His arms were around my waist. Slowly his hands moved up my body, until he was cupping my tits. He started tweaking my nipples, which were clearly visible. I let out a moan of pleasure. He then started kissing my shoulder, moving the strap of my dress. I was watching Jack, as he enjoyed my seduction. Ben then started kissing my other shoulder, moving that strap also. Slowly he removed my dress, letting it fall to the floor.

His hands started caressing my tits again. He then poured oil over them, rubbing the oil in, paying particular attention to my nipples. They were rock hard, and very protruding by now. Another moan escaped my mouth.

His hands moved down my front, until they reached the string of my thong. Slowly he pulled them off, kissing my butt, as he did this.

"Your body is truly amazing Teresa," he said.

I turned towards him again, opening my mouth to his. He had one hand behind my neck, as his other moved down my body. I opened my legs, allowing his fingers to explore. His finger slowly rubbed my clit, my body shaking with excitement. He then touched my pussy lips, before inserting a finger inside me. I felt so wet.

He pulled away and looked towards Jack.

"Your wife is pretty wet, why don't we head to your bedroom."

Grabbing Ben's hand, I lead him to our bedroom willingly. Jack followed us upstairs. Ben was caressing my butt, on the way up. I had hold of his big black cock.

At the top of the stairs, Ben pinned me against the wall, letting me feel his soft lips on mine. His tongue was magical, as his hands once again caressed my tits. We pulled apart and entered our bedroom.

Jack had already entered, turning on our bedside light. He was sat on a chair, in the corner of the room. Ben sat on the bed, as I approached my husband.

"Are you sure about this? " I asked him.

"I can't wait to see you get fucked by that big black cock, " he replied.

I knew he wouldn't mind, as I'm sure both had this all planned out. If this had happened a few months back, I'd have been furious. But with me opening up sexually, plus my black toy, I felt more adventurous now. I gave him one last kiss, before turning all my attention to Ben.

Ben stood up, as I headed towards our bed. I knelt down in front of him, his cock inches from my face. My hand started caressing his massive balls, while my other slowly stroked his shaft. Moving his cock against his stomach, I started kissing his balls. I then started kissing the whole length of his shaft. When I got to the head of his cock, I used my tongue, slowly encircling it.

Moving back a touch, I let his cock rest horizontal again. The weight of it was so heavy. My mouth opened, as I took his cock in my mouth. I just about managed to open my mouth wide enough to take it. Slowly I started to suck on his head. He tasted so good. I tried taking more in my mouth, but I started to gag. Pulling away for breath, I looked up at Ben. Those piercing brown eyes, were looking at me with lust. I went to work again on his magnificent cock, fighting the urge to gag. His cock was covered in my saliva, as I had to pull away again.

"I think it's my turn to satisfy you Teresa, " he told me.

He held my hand, as I stood up. We kissed, before he turned me round so I had my back to him. He asked me to part my legs, and he placed his cock between them. I looked down at that magnificent cock. He started playing with my tits again, tweaking my nipples. I could feel his cock rubbing against my pussy lips. My head went back, as I moaned with pleasure. Slowly one of his hands moved down my body, over my tight torso, then I felt his fingers reaching my bush. His finger then slowly started rubbing my clit, as he moved his big black cock between my legs.

Jarca69
Jarca69
131 Followers
12