Teresa's Misadventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm so turned on, " I told him, as he started kissing my neck again.

Looking down again, I could see his cock covered in my pussy juices. I'd never felt this wet before. He certainly knew how to turn a woman on.

"I want your cock so much, " I was pleading with him.

"I'll take it slowly Teresa, just relax and enjoy it. "

He told me to get on the bed, and get on all fours. I was positioned, so that I could watch in our wardrobe mirror. My ass was in the air, as he went to fetch the bottle of oil.

"So how long have you two been hatching this? " I asked them.

"I don't know what you mean, " Jack laughed.

"When I saw you in the flesh, I definitely wanted to meet you again, " Ben smiled at me.

"And the thought of you with Ben, excited me so much, I said I'd arrange it, " my husband added..

"You two are bad boys, " I laughed.

"Guess we are, " Ben replied.

You could say we were all very relaxed. On my part, all my nerves had vanished.

"Enough of this small talk, " Ben smiled at me.

He poured oil over my ass, making sure plenty dripped down my crack. I moved, so I had a better view in the mirror. My pussy lips were definitely swollen. Ben poured oil all over his big cock, slowly covering the whole length of it. I loved how his big balls swung, as he started to masturbate himself. It looked so hot watching him. He used his other hand, to rub the oil all over my ass.

"Fuck, your ass looks so good, " he told me.

I was enjoying watching his black hands on me. His hand then went to the crack of my ass. Using a finger, he lightly caressed my anus. He then covered his fingers with oil, so it dripped all down my pussy. A moan of pleasure escaped my mouth. My legs opened wider. He then used his fingers to part my pussy lips.

"My God, this is driving me crazy, " I moaned.

His fingers went to work on my pussy, rubbing the oil over my lips and clit. He was still stroking his cock, while doing this. I was totally transfixed, watching him. I could sense that the moment was close, for me to take that big black cock. His hand moved away.

"Ok Teresa, I'm going to take this nice and slow. "

I moved again, to get an even better view in the mirror. He then moved me back to the edge of the bed, and positioned himself behind me. His massive cock was inches from my pussy. Slowly he inserted the head of his cock into me. My hands grabbed the bedsheet tight, as I let out a loud moan. His girth was stretching my tight pussy. He then pushed in a little deeper, again I let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"How does that feel? " he asked.

"You are stretching me so much, but it feels amazing Ben. "

"Your pussy definitely feels nice and tight. I'm going to make you cream over my cock, which will help. "

He then slowly started to fuck me, as I watched him in the mirror. Slowly his cock went in and out, my pussy getting wetter with each careful thrust.

"My god, this is fucking unbelievable Ben, " I cried out at him.

By now he had about half his length buried inside me. He was so tender not to hurt me.

He then pulled out, and sure enough his cock was covered in my pussy juices. Thick white cream, was covering half the length of his cock. Ben turned to my husband, to show the effect he was having on his wife.

"That looks amazing Ben, I want you to give my wife a fucking of a lifetime. "

That makes two of us I thought.

Ben came behind me once more, and slowly entered me. I let out a moan, as I felt my pussy being stretched again. It definitely felt more comfortable, as I was now used to his thickness. He then covered the rest of his cock in more oil.

Grabbing hold of the heels of my shoes, he leaned back slightly. I knew instantly, what he wanted me to do. Slowly I pushed back, taking more of his cock. Each inch was gladly accepted, for my willing pussy. He was about half way in, as I slowly pulled away before pushing back again. My head was buried in my pillow, my hands gripping tightly to our bedsheet, as I started riding that gorgeous cock harder. I was completely lost by now. The feeling of his massive cock sliding inside me, was driving me wild. I was vaguely aware of my husband commenting, on how deep Ben's cock was inside me.

I looked in the mirror, to discover Ben was almost completely buried in my pussy. This drove me wild, making me ride him even harder. I could clearly hear my pussy juices squelching, by now. My orgasm wasn't far off, as I pushed back until I felt his balls slapping against me.

"Oh my god, give me all that cock, " I was screaming, over and over again.

He was now matching my thrusts, his big black cock completely buried deep inside me. The orgasm hit me with such force, the like I've never experienced before. Our thrusts slowed, the orgasm still wracking my whole body. He completely pulled out, and I could feel my cum oozing out of my hole.

"I've never cum that hard before, " I said, without thinking.

"I'm so sorry, " I said to my husband, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

I need not have worried.

"You just took 10 inches of black cock, no need to apologise darling. "

I headed over to him, and kissed him, his finger exploring my wet hole. Ben was sat on our bed, playing with his big cock. I was ready for more.

He stood up and approached me. We kissed passionately, his cock pressed against me. Both my hands were behind his neck, both his on my ass. He then lifted me up, and carried me to the bed.

He gently lay me on the bed, opening my legs wide. I started rubbing my clit, as he went down on me. His tongue was exploring my pussy, getting my juices flowing again. I was once again ready for that black cock again.

Moving further on the bed, I opened my legs, two fingers in my pussy. He positioned himself between my legs, his big cock inches from my pussy again. I removed my fingers, ready to take that monster again.

The head of his cock parted my pussy lips, before he thrust his whole length into me. His big balls, slapped hard against my perineum. My head went back, eyes closed, moaning loudly I wanting to be fucked hard. Ben rested on his hands, as he started pounding me long and hard. He would pull almost out, before ramming his big black cock deep into me.

His rhyme was unrelenting, as my screams got louder. My body was shaking with one orgasm after another. My cum was dripping onto the bedsheets in a steady flow. I wasn't sure how long he'd been fucking me, but we were both covered in sweat.

He stopped, and laid on his back, his cock completely covered in my cum. I sucked him dry, before mounting him. It was my turn to be in control. Slowly I lowered myself onto his amazing cock. His stamina and control were amazing. I rode him slowly at first, until my orgasms hit. We were both in unison, as we fucked fast and hard.

Ben was ready to cum at last, so I unmounted him ready to suck him off. I didn't have to wait long, as he filled my mouth with warm cum. Some escaped my mouth, but I managed to swallow a fair amount.

We lay arm in arm, both completely satisfied. It was late, so we decided it was best Ben stayed the night. It was fair to say, I didn't get much sleep.

12