Teressa Ch. 03

Story Info
Teressa takes charge and my life is changed.
1.8k words
4.52
6.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

CHAPTER 3:

"I'll go get my laptop and you get yourself comfortable. Bathroom is down the hall and there are fresh towels. Use anything you need." She gave me her customary wink and left me alone.

I analyzed the art on the walls and photos, I was in awe. She was amazingly talented. All the photos were of women, some naked and some not. But they were all exquisite, nonetheless. I threw my bag on the couch and plopped down, taking my laptop out. I slipped my shoes off and slid them aside. I curled up onto the couch and opened some of my schoolwork that needed to be done.

"Comfy?" Teressa's voice chimed, I looked up to her entering the room. She was beautiful, her long thick hair tied back.

"Very. Thank you so much Teressa."

"Don't mention it girl, this is going to be fun, like a sleepover," she gushed and smiled at me, I laughed.

"I haven't had a sleepover in so long."

"Well hopefully you have lots of fun. So, here's the favorites." She slid her laptop to me, and I clicked through a series of pictures of me.

I never knew I was capable of looking so hot. I looked incredible, sitting in a red armchair in a multitude of sexy poses.

"By the look on your face, I'm assuming you love them as much as I do?" She raised her eyebrow and smiled wide.

"I just never knew you could make me look so good," I said incredulously.

"I did no such thing; you look good all the time. I was just lucky enough to capture these particular moments in time." She took her laptop back and showed me the ones she'd be using for her project.

"How many people will be seeing these?" I asked.

"Probably a lot, I hope that's okay with you."

I didn't want to disappoint her, so I reassured her that it was okay, we kept looking through more photos. She started showing me other girls she had photographed and even photos of herself. I felt a tinge of jealousy when she showed me other girls. They were gorgeous and I wondered if she'd slept with them too.

We finished looking at the photos and she closed her laptop.

"I'm sure you've got some studying to do with finals and everything, so I'll stop bothering you and let you get at it." She stood from the couch and stretched her arms over her head. Her belly showed and I followed it down to her shorts where the crease of her pussy outlined them. I bit my lip and looked at my laptop screen.

"You could never bother me, but you are right I have a shit load of homework and studying," I admitted.

"Same. I'll come get you for dinner, have fun." She winked and left the room, leaving the door open.

About an hour or so later I started to get a headache from staring at my screen, when I heard something coming from down the hall. At first, I thought maybe she had a cat or something, so I walked to the doorway and poked my head out. I didn't see Teressa, so I just listened for a minute. More noises and I realized suddenly that it was moaning coming from Teressa's room.

I tiptoed down the hall and peeked around the corner of her bedroom. She was on all fours, fucking a dildo suctioned to her headboard. My mouth fell open, nearly to the floor. I had never seen something so explicit and raw. I stood there watching her for a minute or so, when I tried to tiptoe back down the hall, a floorboard creaked loudly, Teressa stopped. Her head swung in my direction, she smiled. She wasn't ashamed or embarrassed, more so giddy.

"I-uh-I'm sorry, Teressa," I stuttered.

"Come in here, have some fun with me. If you can take a break from your homework of course." She winked and I blushed, my chest and neck feeling warm.

I walked into her room and up to her bed, where she crawled towards me. She kissed me deeply, taking my mouth in hers and moving her tongue around exploratorily. I grabbed at her breasts hanging down and pinched her nipples hard. She yelped and smiled against my mouth.

"You want to play rough, huh?"

"Mmm," I moaned into her mouth as she reached to pinch my own nipples. "Fuck me," I breathed against her soft lips.

Her eyes lit up with a sensual glow and she grabbed me, pinning me to the bed. She pulled her dildo off the headboard and ripped my shorts off. She shoved the dildo into my open mouth and throat fucked me, until enough thick saliva coated the dildo. She then placed the dildo at my soaking entrance and pushed. She didn't allow me to adjust, she just shoved it all the way into the hilt damn near.

"Fuck!" I screamed out.

"You can take it, slut. Can't you?" She bent down and whispered in the shell of my ear.

"Mmmm," I moaned again.

She fucked me mercilessly with that dildo, fucking me and rubbing the small nub of nerves with the pad of her thumb. She kept up her ministrations until I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Don't you cum until I say so, slut," She growled.

"I can't help it, I'm going to-"

She abruptly stopped rubbing my clit and held the dildo halfway inside of me. "You don't cum until I tell you to, got it?"

"Yes, mam." I didn't know what to call her, so I went with mam. She didn't seem to mind much at all.

"Good girl." She kept fucking me, the dildo making squelchy wet sounds as it moved in and out of my pussy. It was almost too much, as I almost lost control and came again. I steadied myself and my breathing, trying to concentrate on not letting myself get there. It was harder than I had thought it would be.

"You're doing so good Livvie, baby."

She kept fucking me and playing with my clit, until I could hardly take it anymore. Then she finally gave me the go ahead. "Cum for me, Livvie."

I came fast and hard. My breath came in little shallow pants and my chest heaved. She moved fast, pulling me off the bed and taking my place. She looked in my eyes and I knew exactly what she wanted and what to do.

I spread her legs, burying my face in her soaking wet pussy. Lapping up her juices, I ran the flat of my tongue over her slit again and again, until she was making long mewling sounds. I pointed my tongue and directed it at her sensitive little nub. I sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She started to shake, her legs trying to close. I pushed them open wider and forced her to let me make her cum. I sucked harder and she started to scream and pull my hair at the base of my skull. She came hard and long; I sucked every drop of it from her hot throbbing pussy.

"Fuck, Livvie," she breathed. "I could get used to this." She looked to be in a state of bliss.

"Yeah?" I asked, climbing up on the bed and curling up next to her. We were both stark naked and the closeness of her warmth made me tingle all over.

"Yeah." She smiled and held me close.

We stayed like that for a while, falling asleep together.

When I woke, she was gone. I smelled coffee and followed the scent of it. I found her sitting at the little round table she had in her small kitchen. She had on a silk robe, sipping her coffee and flipping through pictures on her laptop. I came up behind her and looked at the pictures with her. They were of me, sleeping. I gasped and she jumped a little.

"You scared the shit out of me, Livvie." Her eyes were wide and clear. She was so beautiful. Her long dark hair was down, looking silky and smooth. I ran my hand through it. She moved her head into my hand, and I caressed her face gently.

"Thank you for letting me sleepover, it was really fun." I winked at her as she looked up at me again.

"It was really fun. We should do it again sometime." She winked back.

"Of course, how about this weekend? I don't work Saturday night."

"Perfect. Want a ride home after some coffee?"

"Sure." I smiled, watching her stand to fetch me a cup of coffee. She was not only beautiful, but kind. It was like we had known each other for years and years.

After coffee and getting dressed, I gathered my things to leave. She drove me home and I couldn't help but feel that old childhood feeling you get when you have to leave a friend's house and go home. That shitty feeling of having to go back to old grind. I tried to shake it, to no avail. We pulled up into my drive and I hopped out, kissing her on the cheek. I heard a car door slam but didn't even glance back. I didn't care who saw us.

"What the fuck?" I furrowed my brows and spun around to see Justin standing there looking furious, red in the face.

"What the fuck?" I retorted. "What are you doing here?" I felt myself getting red as well.

"What are you doing kissing that bitch? What, you're lesbian now?" he demanded.

"None of your damn business, Justin."

Before we could continue arguing, Teressa was in front of me, guarding me. "Fucking leave, loser."

He got an incredulous look upon his face and scoffed. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do, huh? Bitch!" He looked as if he was going to hit her, which was completely insane, but Teressa made me the first move. The moment her foot made contact with his crotch, he hit the concrete like a sack of potatoes.

"Take that!" she screamed at him and I stifled a laugh. It bubbled through and I laughed manically, watching him writhe in pain. "She's my girl now," she growled.

I felt myself heat up at that. My pussy tingled and I looked at her in wonderment. Her girl. I was her girl now. I smiled.

"Let's go, Liv, I'm staying with you tonight." She grabbed my hand and led me to my door. Once inside, I couldn't help myself. I attacked her like a wild animal, kissing her like a madman and ripping her clothes off. The window was open, and instead of closing it, I hoped Justin was watching. We fucked on the couch in front of the open window for hours. We made each other come so many times, we both lost count.

I didn't know what was in store for Teressa and me. All I knew was that was Justin was finally out of the damn picture.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers