All Comments on 'Teressa Ch. 03'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Really like the two MCs. You’ve created intriguing characters around/within a not so easily defined relationship — and that makes it intriguing as well. At first, thought confrontation with Justin should have been developed a bit more, but on second thought — no, get him out of the damn picture, as you say in closing. Hope you have more to share whoever takes charge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking at a 5star but ended with4, why you ask simple. you lost your way. Liv drove her car because she had to work the next day, but after sleeping all night she gets up and Teresa drives her home, where she confronts ass wipe. I know you were trying to make that happen and you should have seen the pace in the story. you write good character stories . I have read some of your other work just look for some of the detail and you could be added to the best writers column.... Pappasleaze!

katisbisex07katisbisex077 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! :)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

This all sounds RL and so Liv can be happy, happy couch surfing or getting protected or getting full filling sex ….. but the speed it super sonic drive and lets hope nothing breaks on this bumpy road ….. and please let liv call the police its time before someone truly gets hurt

💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teressa Ch. 02 Previous Part
Teressa Series Info