All Comments on 'Teri's Vacation'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Hot Story!

I'm dripping wet after reading that.

I like how the sexual tension is building between the family members.

David48David48over 16 years ago
tired...

...my ass! Fucker just needed to ogle a fresh young thing. But his daughter? Sick family here...Sounds like this story is about to get alot hotter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
possibly the worst

Learn to use apostrophes. Learn to fucking spell: she turned "beat" red! Stop plagiarizing. This is like every story about the sister-home-from-college and how she either fucks her dad or her brother or her mom or all three of them. You have nothing new to say. Your dialog is unrealistic and the characters who speak it are boring.

But thanks.

Maria, San Diego

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A new standard for BAD

I can't believe this is such a prolific writer. For the love of all things worthwhile, DO NOT encourage this writer. There's just nothing positive to build upon. I usually plow on in hopes of seeing a writer grow and develop - not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Painful

You MUST send your stories to an editor. Your lack of command of the English language makes a decent story hardly palatable.

grigorhsgrigorhsabout 9 years ago

good story, just some mistakes were made, and i quote one:

" Teri threw back the covers and quickly leaned over and engulfed Roberts cock into her mouth. Teri roughly licked the shaft as she went most the way down his cock, and massaging his balls as she did."

Nope, nope, it was Karen, not Teri :)

Looking forward for more of you, but re read ur story :P

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

love this story. 5 stars. i cant wait for mom to bed her son and teri to bed dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family Issues

U just fucked it up when U added the dad. It’s like you don’t know who the two lady want more the father or the son. U have the daughter putting the moves on her father but she feels that it’s wrong to put the moves on her brother. Plus, if the son’s cock is so much longer and thicker that his father. Why would they act as if it is as big or bigger that the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not bad but you really need to learn the difference between "to" and "too" . Very different words and not interchangable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

could have been a really good story but the poor editing, spelling, sentence structure etc just spoiled the effect

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

On top of the other comments, David has an 11 inch dick? Ruined it for those of us with normal 23" dicks, lol.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

Your spelling is awful. You use "then" when you should use "than". You use "Ill" when you mean "I'll"... All of this just pulls me out of what would otherwise be a pretty good story. Ugh...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous