All Comments on 'Terms of Repayment'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

I did enjoy this story, but not as much as I usually do with most of your work. It seemed to me that there were quite a number of instances, where instead of an actual description of what happened, we are just given a sort of summary. Leah getting together with Tess is a case in point: "Instead, I took her hand and we walked up the hill in silence.

At one in the morning, I lay awake, propped up on one elbow..."

I think that kind of thing is OK in a general consumption novel, but makes erotic fiction somewhat lacking, as though there's a whole page missing.

'Only' 4* from me for this one, as opposed to my normal 5*, sorry.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant story so enjoyed it. Very well written thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

I love your stories and have no hesitation in 5⛤ but it just felt a little lacking but difficult to put a finger on it until I read P_Anderer's comment and I think that's it. Love the characters you generate and your descriptions of Leah's maturing into a woman and finding her way in the world but felt a little disappointed in spme of the sex scenes. Pleased you brought Tess into the action, now I have to look back and work out if there are some I've missed.

Look forward to your next story

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Thank you for participating in my event! You write very well, and long as this was, it was quite easy to read. It definitely has sex positivity, and women in charge of their own lives (although I thought the ending was a bit too controlling and assuming from Lizzie?), but I have to say, it reads like a porn movie directed by a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...