Terra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terra moved in front of me, with her pussy still dripping wet, conversing like we are casually talking about art. Her long hair hung over her chest, just barely obscuring the view of her hard nipples.

"Yes, I can work with you, but it's hard watching you naked knowing I can't even touch. I have my needs as well," Trying not to sound needy.

Moving closer to me and putting her hand on my bulging cock, "Maybe I could help you with this to relieve you."

I let her take my cock out and watched as she knelt to take it in her mouth. "I'll settle for that."

It was clear that she had done this before, as she deep throated me until I unloaded what seems like a month's supply of cum. She swallowed some and let the rest blast on her chest, dripping down to her breast, gluing her hair to her nipple with my creamy cum.

"Did that help you?"

"Yes... thank you... too bad we didn't get that on video."

"Maybe next time," saying casually as she wiped the cum off her breast then flicked it off her fingers."

Putting my deflated cock away. "What now?"

"I sort of lost the mood, can we leave?"

She picked up her clothes, but didn't put them back on.

While hiking back to my truck, she decided to ride with me back to her cycle and call it a day. She sat on the same blanket she left with me after the last session, leaving another deposit of her sex and perfume.

Putting her clothes back on, "I have to think about the next session, I'll call you."

"Oh, you don't want to forget the memory card."

After handing her the drone memory card she kissed me, got on her cycle and rode away.

Chapter 5

Days past and I didn't hear from Terra, I was beginning to think that the blowjob spoiled our relationship. I wasn't sure what kind of relationship we had, but I wanted it to continue.

I constantly thought of her, especially every time I got into my truck, the sweet scent of her perfume and sex still lingered on the blanket she left behind. I decided to call her with a suggestion of another location for the next session, I had in mind a secluded beach road leading down to a small sandy beach.

I dialed the number she last called me from, no answer, but finally an answering machine responded, "Lemnia Art gallery, please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you." Beep.

"Hey, Terra this is Jack Ernst at Aerial Specialties, can you call me back?"

I kept the message brief because I didn't know who would be listening.

A day later Terra called back apologizing for the delay in returning my call. "I can't talk right now can we meet at 'The Knot Hole' Friday night at 7 pm?"

Friday night I meet her on time at the Knot Hole, a local bar on the outskirts of town. After exchanging pleasantries, she once again apologized for not getting back to me sooner, but said some demanding things came up.

"Terra I thought of another place for your next session, what do you think about the beach?"

"Beach, is it a nude beach?"

"No, I know of a secluded beach road leading down to a nice sandy beach that would be perfect for your next session."

"Tell me more."

"I am thinking of you riding down the road on your cycle nude, like lady Godiva. Maybe you can rub yourself on the seat to get off, then go down to the beach and do your stuff."

"I'll think about it. The beach isn't really my thing, I like trees and fields."

"I got a new flight controller for my quad copter that can be instructed to follow you automatically at a preset distance and even do 360 around you, keeping you constantly in view."

"Sounds like you put a lot of thought into it, but I have to decline for now." As she started to tear up.

"What's wrong."

"Jack, my father is ill... and I have to... go back home to Greece. I worked it out with my assistant to take over my gallery until I get back." She said while breaking down in tears.

I am dumbfounded, but try to console her while grasping for something helpful to say.

"Anything you need just let me know, need any pets taken care of?"

"No children or pets that need attending, but thanks for offering."

She reached into her purse and handed me a small clear bottle, "This is something to remember me, it's the perfume that I wear, Chergui by Serge Lutens. Open it when you want to think of me."

Now I am starting to tear up, she is going to move thousands of miles away before we could? Actually, I had no idea of what we could or would become, lovers? Friends? Or just a business client.

"Will you write me, I mean, email me. Maybe we can Skype sometimes." Wiping her tears away as she talked.

"Sure, I will."

We sat there holding hands and kissing for a while, until she said she had an early morning flight and had to leave. I did offer to drive her to the airport, but she had an Uber already scheduled.

That's where it ended, I wonder if she will ever come back and more importantly, will she want to continue with her naked sessions. I really want to do the beach one.


12