Jill's New Nude Adventure

Story Info
Principal gets naked after school hours.
1.4k words
4.33
20.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of a new school year and Jill's second year as school principal at the High School in which she was a former teacher.

Jill sat at her desk as she finished up the last of her teacher evaluations. She didn't realize how late that it a had gotten.

"Seven thirty?" Jill whispered to herself as she checked the time. She texted Rick that she would be home soon.

It was quiet in the school. Even all of the after school sports and programs were done for the night. Jill walked to the hall and looked to the left and right. She felt a bit promiscuous after thinking about the time at the beach over the summer. She looked around again and it was obvious that no one was there.

Jill put down her purse and decided to unbutton her blouse a bit. She thought for a minute about how exciting it would be to be in her office naked. Jill didn't have to convince herself much. She removed her blouse and unbuttoned her skirt. She placed them on the chair in her office. She was down to her bra and panties. Taking a deep breath, Jill unclasped her bra and let it slide off. She could feel the weight of her large natural breasts as they became unsupported. Then she bet over and pulled her panties down and around her heels. There she was, naked in her office. Jill's heart was racing. She wandered around a bit enjoying the feeling.

After a few minutes, Jill cracked open her office door and peeked down the hall again. She thought to herself, "Maybe I'll just walk to the end of the hall and back." She pondered a bit weather or not she should bring her clothes just incase. But she quickly decided that that would take away from the fun. So she stepped out into the hall and began her strut to the end of the hallway. Her fingers grazed the cold metal lockers as she walked down the hall. The thought of her being naked and far away from her clothes excited her even more. When she reached the end of the hall, Jill glanced back to her office. She wanted to go further. So she did. She kept going. First to the cafeteria, then to the library and finally to the gymnasium. She was totally brave now and loved the feeling of being naked in her school. But she knew she had to get going. So she made her way back to her office.

As she turned the corner to her hallway, Jill heard the sound of someone whistling. She stopped in her tracks and peeked around the corner. The nighttime janitor Mr. Reese was mopping the floor. He was right in front of her office. His back was towards her so he hadn't noticed Jill around the corner.

"Oh my god!" Jill whispered to herself. "How could I have forgotten about the nighttime janitor. What the heck am I going to do now? I'll have to wait for him to finish mopping the hallway then make a break for it."

Jill watched and listened as Mr. Reese made his way in her direction. His back was towards her as he whistled and mopped his way closer. He had about thirty more feet to go before reaching the end of the hallway so Jill knew that she had time to hide once he got a little closer. But for now, now that she had a game plan, she thought she'd have a little fun.

Jill dared herself to step into the hallway. Mr. Reese's back was towards her and he wouldn't be able to hear her with his headphones on. So she did just that. Jill stepped into the hallway. Her naked body on full display. She was enjoying the idea that he could turn around at any minute and get a glimpse of the principal buck naked. Jill would stand there for a few seconds and then hide herself back around the corner. Then she would do it again. Each time for a little longer than the last. Finally once Mr. Reese was about six feet away, Jill scurried around the corner and hide behind some lockers and waited for him to finish up.

She heard the sound of the mop bucket wheeling farther and farther away. Jill peeked and could see Mr. Reese heading in the other direction. He started to pack up his cleaning supplies and made his way to the next hallway down. Now was Jill's chance to get back to her office. Just as he passed Jill's office he stopped and directed his attention to Jill's office door which was open about an inch.

"Hmm. Mrs. Turner never leaves her door open." He said aloud to himself.

Mr. Reese pulled the door shut and locked it with his set of school keys. Jill's jaw dropped.

"Oh no! My keys are in my purse, in my office." Jill panicked. She thought for a minute but quickly realized that there was nothing she could do. She wouldn't even be able to get to her phone, her car or her clothes. Jill knew she had no options. She would have to face Mr. Reese.

Jill didn't know how she was going to explain herself to the custodian. She decided to handle the manner as professionally as possible. She reassured herself that she was in fact his boss and she owed him no explanation whatsoever. So she swallowed her pride and marched down the hallway towards Mr. Reese.

"Mr. Reese!" Jill said in a stern tone. "Mr. Reese, excuse me."

The old man, startled, turned around and removed his headphones. As Jill approached him, his eyes grew wide and mouth nearly hit the floor. He dropped his mop at the sight of Jill walking towards him naked.

"Mrs. T-t-turner?" Was all he was able to muster as he eyed her up and down.

"Hello Mr. Reese, how are you tonight? It's been a while. Anyway, I was just handling some business and it seems you locked me out of my office. So if you could just open it on up for me, I'll be on my way."

Jill decided that she wasn't even going to give him an explanation. She was talking to him like any normal day, like she wasn't stark naked.

Mr. Reese was having trouble coming up with words. He just reached for his keys and nodded, "yes ma'am....uh right away. I'm so s-s-sorry about that."

He fumbled his keys a bit until fetching the correct one and started to unlock Jill's door. Once unlocked he pushed it open for her.

"There you go Mrs. Turner." He said.

"Thank you Mr. Reese. Have a good night." Jill said.

Jill walked in and reached for her bra and panties that were left on the chair. As she began to redress, she looked up and noticed Mr. Reese in the doorway just staring at her. Jill didn't even think that he realized what he was doing. She couldn't really blame him. She put her panties back down and walked towards him.

"Mr. Reese, I trust that you will keep this little incident between us?" Jill said as she twirled her hair in a seductive manner. Although she was stern, she still wasn't certain that the old man would keep his mouth shut.

"Oh. Of course ma'am. I won't tell a soul." The old man said. Never taking his eyes of Jill's busty chest.

"Okay, we'll that's good. I appreciate that Mr. Reese. I really do."

Jill turned and let Mr. Reese get a nice view of her perfect butt as she walked back to her clothes. She began to dress and it wasn't until she was fully dressed that Mr. Reese stopped staring. Letting him watch was the least she could do for his secrecy. Jill gathered her things and pulled her door shut. She smiled as she passed Mr. Reese and made her way out of the school. Jill was tingling inside as she got inside of her car and began her drive home.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Rick asked as Jill walked inside.

"Long...I think just going to take a relaxing bath." Jill said.

Jill prepared her bath and slipped down into the warm soapy water. She began to touch herself thinking about earlier and shortly climaxed at the thought.