All Comments on 'Terri and Anthony Ch. 03'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great and exciting story. I gave you a five.

Please continue the chapter. It would be nice for Anthony to also eat his Mother's pussy to return the favor.

Hope you got my feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't end it

You have to continue this with Anthony and his gf breaking up and him getting into colleges.. mom and him go college hunting..alone or have mom rent a hotel for then.. I want one of the kids catching them or even Domenic.. really spice this story up.. pregnancy needs implemented..

boaman007boaman007about 6 years ago
More please

I like the college idea mentioned earlier. A great road trip would be awesome. Not a fan of the kids catching them it gets messy at that point. 5 stars great job.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
Enjoying the build up

I'm enjoying the progression of the story so far but it is time for her to teach him better hygiene and technique as far as making love to a women and satisfying her, it will serve him well later on. I would leave discovery by siblings or husband out of it as the husband may very well take his anger out physically on him and his mother, not a good scene. Just my $ .02.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Way to go

This could expand for the sister suspecting something and finally found it out. The sister says that what they're doing is not fair and hinting that she wants in.

When the sister's in the mix, She confessed that she also has a crush on her father. So thier Mother and Anthony encouraged her to slowly seduce their dad because they also have an ulterior motive.

When the dad is in the mix. They could go to a nudist camp. There they discovered that Anthony's girlfriends family are also nudist. So the two families became close friends and go nude swimming in one of the families backyard pool and enjoy horsing in the water.

Then slowly bit by bit the incest in Anthony's family were revealed. And Anthony encouraged her girlfriend the joy of incest.

When Anthony's girlfriend's family became incestuous, the two families can now enjoy having sex all together and openly. They'll be having their private swinging party.

Then in the future they could get married and have their own children and the incest continue to the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this series 5 stars and keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES