Terri Goes to NYC

Story Info
Terri makes a trip to NYC and finds it a bit exposing.
12.3k words
4.73
12.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a spin off story from the Gina series. Terri is a young college student that works for Gina's husband now, she looks much younger than her 23-year-old age, young innocent pretty face, small boobs and a nice round teen looking ass.]

About to leave the hotel room in New York City where a small group of us were attending a conference on the company's dime. We had finished up the day a bit early and I had heard that men would sometimes take advantage of women on the subway, and it intrigued me. Who was I to pass up an opportunity to be felt up in public by a stranger.

Let me tell you about how my kinky got started. When I was in high school, I wasn't the prettiest girl, I was actually kinda plain. Not to mention I was still waiting to blossom like the other girls at school. I dated the bad boys, word had gotten around that I enjoyed being felt up about anywhere, especially in public places. Like many high school girls, I was hungry for male attention. On more than one occasion I found myself surrounded by boys in the woods, behind a store, or in the back seat of a car or front of a truck driving through town being underdressed and played with, oddly then I found it exciting riding around naked.

After a while I began to wear questionably short skirts to school, to the mall, about anywhere I went just to draw attention to me and my petite body.

I knew guys were watching me when I had to climb the stairs at school or the escalators at the mall, even a few of the male teachers had caught on to my antics and knew which periods I used the stairs to get too classes.

I wanted to feel sexier under my skirts and regular panties never worked, I tried the thongs and G-string, but I just couldn't do the up my ass thing. So I just stopped wearing panties in my junior year.

Bras I wore, I was not as blessed as the other girls, and started wearing paddled bras back in middle school until early into my senior year. I guess you could say my love language is touch, I loved holding hands, guys caressing of my shoulders which of course lead to other touching which I quickly became addicted too.

After several dates with one guy, we were making out at a party down at the lake. I was sitting on his truck tailgate in just my jean shorts, my top and bra long gone. And he asked why I even wear bras, telling me I didn't need them, and they only got in the way, as he was working my shorts down my thighs. That was the end of the bras except for rare occasions.

At first it was boys at school, then when I was able to get into bars with a fake ID, while still in high school, it was the older college guys who enjoyed my choice of daring outfits. With my nipples almost always hard poking thru my thin tops and my ultra-miniskirts they would find me a bit easy to touch and play with, especially after a few drinks and dancing. I quickly found I enjoyed the exposure and touching in the crowded bars.

In College I continued to not wear much at all, being in Florida allowed me to get away with my skimpy wardrobe, often wearing inappropriate clothes to classes, because it was hot as hell, not to mention I could, and the male professors enjoyed my outfits.

Beach parties and concerts, got to be a favorite after the sun had gone down wearing only my tiny G-string bikinis, dancing in the crowds of people, my tops pushed to the sides, eventually untied, and pulled off by guys and sometimes girls. I lost too many tops to count, but I loved the feeling and guys exploring between my legs, bringing me to repeated orgasms in front of others, was extremely erotic to me.

My current boyfriend quickly learned of my kink and took advantage of showing me off to his friends and others. Over time getting bolder and bolder as to where and how much of me he exposed to others, often leaving bars and parties mostly naked.

He still picks out a lot of my outfits, especially when we go out drinking, concentrating on ease of exposure and easy of removal.

But sometimes he gets carried away exposing me at inappropriate places like nice restaurants, large parties or even wedding reception.

This exposure at a bar also landed me my current job, a master's in marine biology and a free trip to New York City to attend a marine research conference.

Three years later after meeting Mr. John the CEO of the company, here I am going through a few of my, after hours outfits I had packed just in case I got the opportunity to show off or go for a ride on NYC's public transportation.

I am only five foot two inches tall with the body of a thirteen-year-old, nice round ass and not a lot of boobs, I never bloomed.

Strawberry blonde hair to my waist, I had it in a thick ponytail today. With the ginger hair comes pale skin, lots of freckles and lite pink nipples that seem to always be poking through my tops.

So pulling off the little schoolgirl look was a piece of cake for me and came in handy on Halloween the past few years, dressing as a slutty school girl.

Today wasn't Halloween but I was going to wear the schoolgirl skirt, but I wanted something a bit more daring, not the plain white top I had worn out to bars in the past, it was cropped and tied in the front but I wanted less to wear on the subway.

I figured I would catch the train at the stop a few blocks from the hotel, ride it out for a while then catch a returning train back and see what happens.

As soon as I could get to my hotel room I shed my accountant's attire, putting in back on its wooden hanger in the closet. Then went to the bed where I had laid out my outfit for the train ride.

First thing was the white knee-high socks, then the purple, black and yellow plaid schoolgirl skirt. This wasn't super short like the strippers wear that showed off a lot of ass cheeks. But it is short enough I shouldn't bend over wearing it. It was part of the outfit you get off Amazon for Halloween.

It was a wrap around and had a Velcro latch on the side which left about a two-inch overlap at the top and then narrows at the bottom creating an open slit up the side to my waist that shows off a lot of thigh and hip when I walk. The Velcro holds it together at the waist band, but I had added little metal catch latch to keep it closed having had the Velcro fail leaving me bottomless on the dance floor a few times, it could have also had help from Chris as well.

For a top I had a black lace strapless bra, it's a bit sheer but my lite pinks nipples don't really show. I have a red one as well, they are the only two bras I own. I had worn them out as tops in the past to dance clubs in South Beach.

Over the bra I wore a thin see thru cropped lace top that had two ties to hold it closed in the front. I stepped back and over to the mirror on the closet door to check myself out.

I looked like a slutty high schooler or a prostitute, I felt like a hooker looking at myself in the mirror.

Feeling the excitement building I slipped on my three-inch platform shoes and waisted no more time. I was out the door with a little bit of cash in the top of my hose.

I was dying from anticipation wanting to hurry out of the hotel before someone recognized me from the conference.

Once outside I felt I was in the clear, the breezy street kept blowing the flap of the skirt open almost to my waist, showing off a bit more of my thigh. I had heard you wouldn't get in too much trouble for letting boobs expose in public, wasn't sure about the skirt exposing me. I just acted like I was oblivious and headed to the subway station.

In no time I was standing on the platform waiting on the train. I noticed a few guys in suits checking me out, those were the guys I was looking for, there were others as well, they just looked like they were up to no good.

It was a few minutes before the train finally arrived, I just followed the crowd onto the closest car when the doors opened. The car wasn't too crowded, which was a bit disappointing having read articles that the men liked to be anonymous when they groped women on the subway, wasn't like the videos of the oriental women that got molested in Asian subways.

It was several stops before the people were starting to pack the car, I ended up standing in front of two men that obviously knew each other as they talked about real estate. The next stop must have been near a business area because the car loaded up at that stop forcing me to take a step forward almost straddling the men's knees.

They both looked up and smiled at me, smiling back I gave them a wink.

Looking down I could see the skirt was parted halfway to my waist just like it felt, enough for the two men to suspect I wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. They looked several times but behaved themselves, much to my disappointment.

Two stops later it was getting crowded. I could feel people pressing against me from behind.

As the car lunged forward, I felt a hand touch my ass. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not until I felt the squeeze, I shivered, "finally a pervert!"

The hand gently moved up and down my ass, I didn't respond to the touches, at least not physically. The thumb of the person ran up the outside of my skirt exploring my ass crack. I must have let out a sigh as the men in front of me looked up, I just smiled back again, as their eyes drifted to the bit wider opening my thigh.

The thumb then traveled down the back of my skirt, my heart raced knowing he was almost to the bottom of the skirt, only an inch or so of material kept my cheeks covered.

I gasped silently when his thumb slid off the material and touched my upper thighs. I instinctively clinched my cheeks tight as the appendage touched my bare cheeks and then followed the roundness of my ass slowly higher up my crack. The people seated in front of me smiled as the skirt parted enough for them to see my complete lack of panties as the hand kept going higher unaware they were exposing me to the people in front of me, I really doubt they cared either.

He pauses briefly, rubbing up and down when he got to the top of my crack where a string or material would have been coming from between my cheeks. He must have liked what he didn't find, giving me a soft pat on my ass cheek.

The train pulled into a station and one of the men stood up excusing himself, "sorry, very sorry but this is my stop." He smiled at me. I had to back up to let him pass, the hand up my skirt pulled away.

I briefly looked back but couldn't tell who was playing with me. People exited and boarded the car. Again packing in more riders than before at the last stop.

We began moving again rocking the car a bit as it gained speed. It only took seconds, and the thumb was sliding up between my crack again. I felt a tap on the inside my heels. I knew the person was asking me to spread my feet, I mean I was allowing him to play with my ass.

Wanting to be touched, I spread my feet, as the hand went back up my skirt again as a second hand urged me to step forward.

Almost falling forward into the lap of the guy in front of me. I can feel the skirt opening wider in the front again as the back of the skirt went higher up my cheeks, than another hand held my skirt there, spreading the opening in the front. That's when I felt a finger press into my ass searching for an opening between my cheeks. Not what I was expecting but with the building excitement I let the hand do what they wanted.

The guy in front of me was looking between my legs at my exposed pussy. I smiled down at him and gave him an approving nod. The young woman sitting next to him smiled up at me and then at the guy, enjoying my exposure. I was a bit surprised when she actually reached out for the corner of the flap and lifted it up to my waist holding it up give them and others an unobstructed view under my skirt, they seemed to know what my game was.

The man in front of me reached out rubbing between my legs with the back of his hand. At about the same time the person behind me found what they were looking for as a finger started to push into my dry asshole.

The finger slowly pushed deeper into me, finger fucking my anus. I was about to cum from the intrusion and exposure. When we pulled into the next station, the hand was quickly pulled away from my ass giving me a bite of a shock, while people change locations in the car, more people getting off than on. The two in front of me smiled at each other, then up at me with my skirt still open to my waist showing off my bare smooth puffy slit.

I was pushed further to the back trying to let people get off the train, then realized I was no longer where I was in front of the man and lady on the bench, with no one holding the skirt it dropped back over me as I was moved about and was trying to catch my breath.

With the passengers thinning I decided I would exit at the next station and head back in the direction the hotel.

During the rest of the ride out, I looked around to see if I could identify the person who was behind me earlier. But few people even looked my way, I was left horny and unsatisfied.

Pulling into the next station I made my way to the steps with others shuffling to also exit the platform.

Then I made my way to the other side to catch the return train, not caring the wind was making my short skirt dance up and down my thighs.

Going down the stairs I looked below me to see a small group of local guys looking up, I smiled noticing I had their attention. Wondering to myself if they had a view up my slutty little skirt, it made me tingle a bit just thinking about what they may have seen.

As I neared the lower steps, one of them asked if I was headed out to party. Another saying we could all party now. They watched me walk past making cat calls, one says, "I like that bare pussy little girl, you should share it with us!"

I could hear the train coming and walked toward the edge of the platform with many others about to board the train. The train came in faster than I had anticipated blowing my skirt up a bit flashing my ass just briefly, still horny I made no attempt to keep it down to cover me.

The train squealed to a stop and the doors opened. Only a few exited the already packed rail car, so I pushed my way in among those headed home from work in the already crowded car, making my way to the pole again to hang on. I was hoping my outfit was screaming "Slut!"

I don't think many more people could find space into the car, as personal space rapidly disappeared. I pushed my way further back into the car, grabbed the center pole in the middle of the car. I tried to turn to see who was around me, few if any even taking notice of me in my slutty outfit, heads buried in their phones.

I was surrounded by men and women in suits, mostly boring office attire. Several of them pushed up against me as the train pulled away from the station. I could feel the warm bodies towering over me, pushed against me, pressing me into the pole as the train starts gaining speed.

I could feel a hand and body pressing into my sides and thigh. I was wanting it to happen, the ride out of the city left me frustrated and disappointed, so I pushed back against the person, moving my ass gently against his thigh and crotch to let them know I was aware of their closeness.

I let out a silent gasp as I felt a hand touch the inside of my thigh about halfway up and it rested there. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking my way, trying to glance over my shoulder. A few people saw me looking, lifting their heads from their phone, they must have seen my long strawberry hair moving.

The man facing me, who was also hanging onto the bar smiled looking me over and down at my sheer top and bra, giving me a wink and smile. I grinned back at him to make sure he knew he had my attention. He dropped his hand lower on the pole to waist high on me.

The fingers moving up between my legs from the guy behind me were gently rubbing up and down my inner thighs, slowly moving higher each time.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath trying to control my breathing. Then felt the back of a hand against my bare waist below my sheer top. I opened my eyes to see the stranger looking at me and smiling. I blinked my eyes at him a few times and looked towards the cars open windows watching the dirty gray buildings pass by. The back of his hand going higher and under my see through top. I made no movement to stop any of their advances.

The hand between my thighs sliding higher, I jumped a bit when his thumb touched my ass between my butt cheeks. I was pleased and shocked as the thumb traced my crack toward the top. I had to smile a bit as it moved around the top of my crack checking for panties that weren't there, just like the last guy.

As the hand traced back down my ass cheeks, I again looked around to see if anyone was watching. Sliding my left foot away until it touched someone else's foot. I looked down to see a four-inch heel and hose covering an attractive leg exposed to just above a lady's knees, a little more of her thigh exposed by the slit that rose about eight inches up each of her legs.

She looked up from her phone at me, doing a double take, then to the hand under my top rubbing my side and under my right boob below my bra, then back to my face smiling and gently licking her lips. She was a slim attractive brunette, maybe mid-thirties. Wearing a white blouse under a matching open jacket.

She shifted her satchel to her left hand turning a bit to now face my side. That's when she noticed the hand between my thighs. The persons thumb running back and forth between my rose bud and my lips, trying to push deeper for more contact.

The lady leaned in close to me, "are you ok, are you enjoying this?"

I just smiled at her and slowly nodded my head yes. She smiled back, running her hand over my back then under my shirt, my long hair hanging down my back, stopping at the top of my skirt, then running her fingertips up until she touched my bra strap, I tensed a bit at the thought of what she might do.

Her hand then went higher pulling the loose top higher up my back, I could feel my hair touching my bare back.

The man's hand in front with the back of his hand against my rib cage was able to grab one of the two strings of the bottom tie, dragging his hand back down tugging the knot loose as he was pulling, not that it needed to be, it was completely sheer, but it exposed more bare tummy.

I was able to move my foot a bit more to spread my thighs, I was enjoying the persons thumb playing at the entrance to my pussy, getting wetter and wetter as they were easing through my folds filling the void between my legs, making me grip the pole tighter enjoying his touching.

The lady to my side began running her finger nails down my back causing me to arch my back, pausing at my bra strap again. I felt her nails move to the clasp, and cut my eyes mouthing a "please no" to her, but she grinned at me while releasing the top hook.

She smirked and blew me a silent kiss, then released a second one, teasing me, then whispered, "you like being trashy, I am going to help you out my dear!"

I wanted to look slutty for this ride, not naked, but then she released the third hook dragging the bra from around my waist. My mouth dropped open in shock, I turned my head to look at her as she smiled at me. I could only watch as she bunched up my pretty strapless bra into her hand then stuffing it into her jacket pocket. I quickly looked around to see who was now looking at my exposed little breasts.

The guy sliding his fingers around my side and tummy moved his hand higher to my hard nipple now exposed under the sheer top. I again closed my eyes as he pinched my nipple with the back of his fingers.

The timing was perfect as the hand between my legs pushed a thumb as deep as they could go inside me. This is what I had been waiting for, I wanted to start riding his digits, but they were doing a good job on their own. Hitting the right spots, as if this wasn't his first molesting a woman on the train.