Terri Goes to NYC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted and had a few more drinks, I was really feeling the alcohol and a bit horny knowing people were ogling my small boobs. Tina said she needed to visit the ladies room asking if Sherrie or I needed to go too. I decided I would hang out with Harry while they went.

As soon as they stepped away, I turned, putting my almost empty glass on the bar behind me. In doing so I moved my knees apart enough so Harry could see there was nothing under the dress but me.

He sipped his drink then softly said, "you are something young lady!"

Keeping my knees apart for him to ogle me. "I looked around, wanta see more?" Giggling at him.

Then reached back getting my drink from the bar, only moving my left leg to turn. Leaning over a little I could feel the bottom of the dress slide higher up my thighs, knowing I would be a bit obscene now, especially if Sherri and Tina came back, but I didn't care, I get like that when I drink.

"Oh my," was all Harry could say, then he asked, "So what's the rest of the story with the elevator, where was you top, I am assuming it had something to do with a subway ride maybe, I know they can get interesting or sometimes dangerous?"

I just laughed, "ok, I'll be honest with you, I was letting some guys touch me and a lady actually took it off me on the subway ride, what the guys were doing made me not care that I was left topless. It turned out to be an incredible walk to the hotel, who knew you could be topless in NYC and not get in trouble."

Harry thought about that a bit, "so is that like your thing, allowing strangers to strip you or to feel you up?

"Well to touch me, but only if it is in public, the naked part is my boyfriend's thing but am enjoying it here in New York!" She giggled, "Can I get another drink? I am starting to embarrass myself again?"

He laughed, "sure, Sherri is paying, and I must say you and Sherrie are a pair, I have been out on the boat with Sherrie and her husband before, that lady has a body too!"

Harry placed a hand on my upper thigh, the bartender asked if they needed fresh drinks. "Yes, yes we do."

There were too many people around and to well lit, but I wanted Harry to touch me like I had been on the subway. Looking across the bar I saw the group of guys from the elevator staring at me. I knew if I went and chatted, I might end up without my dress on.

When the ladies returned, I closed my legs leaving the dress a bit higher on my thighs.

Sherrie had found a picture of Gina on her phone, she was standing on a boat in a sheer bikini wrap and bikini bottoms, her big boobs holding the wrap open down the center and nipples visible thru the wrap. "Here this is my friend Gina!" She glanced down at my thighs then gave me a wink. I guess the dress was a bit too short.

"Now those are some healthy boobs she's got!" Harry told her, Tina looking on, smiling, "I wish I was that brave!"

The bartender returned with four fresh drinks, he was eyeing my side boob before saying anything, the angle not good enough for him to see inside like most other people around her.

A bit later Tina excused herself to go back to her room to call home, saying her good nights.

Sherrie telling her, I'll go up with you, we got an early morning tomorrow before breakfast.

As soon as the ladies had left Harry placed his hand back on my thigh, "wanta go for a walk and find a coffee or a drink?"

"Coffee sounds good!" I giggled like a teenager.

Harry closed Sherri's bar tab, then catching up with me admiring my bare back and hint of tanned butt crack peeking from the top of the back of my dress. "Mercy that looks cute back there," he tells me as they walk out onto the busy evening sidewalk.

"What's that?" I asked.

He slides a finger down inside the back of my dress into my soft ass crack. "Careful, you keep doing that you're going to stretch it out even more like my boyfriend does!"

"So he likes showing that ass off?"

"He likes showing off my everything!"

Harry laughs, "I think I like this boyfriend of yours!"

He pulled his finger out then flipped his hand over placing it against my back and down the back of my dress, bringing the knitted material lower exposing more of the top of my ass cheeks, knowing people behind me could see what he was doing to me and the dress.

"Mr. Harry, I believe you are exposing my ass to the people behind me." I gave him a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, I think you are enjoying it too." I didn't respond to his comment feeling his hand groping my young ass cheeks.

"What do you say we slip into this club and get a drink instead?" I suggested, feeling his middle finger rubbing between my firm ass cheeks close to my anus.

The doorman calls out to them before Harry can answer. "Missy, you look like you are dressed to party, you need to come on in and join our party, you are old enough, aren't you?" I see him checking out my small side boobs peeking from under the sides of my knitted dress.

He tells Harry it is a twenty-dollar cover for him.

I run my hand up the side of my dress moving it aside flashing him one of my small breasts. "Does he have to pay the cover?" Knowing it's not an issue for him.

They both laugh at my quick flash. The big bouncer tells me, "Baby I got to see more that a little boob!"

"What you want to see more of?" Flirting back with him.

He smiles at me, "Now that you mention it, I need to check you for a weapon!"

Harry laughs knowing I was inviting trouble, and he is willing to watch.

The bouncer, having a slow night gets off his stool now towering over my petite stature and twice as wide, the noise on the street is almost deafening from vehicles, people passing and talking. "Put your hands on the stool young lady!"

I giggled playing along, thinking he was going to treat himself to a quick pat down of my petite body.

"Push that little ass out," he demands of me. I did as instructed arching my back a bit, grinning at Harry.

A few people are stopping to watch what's going on, when the bouncer reaches around sliding a hand up the inside of my thigh, his other hand resting on my bare hip, the dress sliding up a bit by this hand between my thighs, moving into my bare pussy, sliding a finger through my slit. "Nothing too dangerous here!" He laughs.

With so many people watching I starts to protest, being a bit more public than I preferred, but also, I find it a bit exciting. "Hay wait!"

"Hush missy, if you want to go in, I have to finish checking you!"

I hear a few comments about my cute ass, young body, lack of panties, those are some cute little tits, and I hope he checks her good says a girl to another. It's gives me a bit of a tingle.

Bringing his hands around, he brings the dress up over my ass to my hips, making the top of the dress hang away from my boobs. With my dress resting on my hips he slides his hands inside the top of my open dress groping both of my boobs.

"Do you do this shit to every woman trying to get in?" I giggled.

He laughs, "only the ones who let me!" He pulls me away from the chair pointing me at the door, "y'all good go on in. But I might have to check you out again when you leave, maybe a strip search next time!"

"Maybe you should have thought of that earlier!" I laughed at him.

Harry and the others watch as I walk thru the open doors and into the club with my dress slowly dropping from my hips eventually covering my ass.

Harry walks up behind me, "fuck Terri sorry about that, I should have stopped him, but I was hoping he was going to strip you out there, like he mentioned!"

I smile looking back, "I was hoping he was going too as well; I am so fucking wet right now!" Harry just laughed at me, the dress now drooping halfway down my ass cheeks.

We go to the bar, I am trying to get the bartender's attention at the crowded bar. So I stepped up on the foot rail to make myself taller when I leans forward, then I felt a hand going up the back of my dress again, looking back I see Harry.

He then slides up between my legs as two fingers find my wet opening, slipping deep inside me as I move my feet apart feeling the dress riding higher.

I smile back at Harry, "you're not lying, you're soaked, young lady." A few other people look toward us seeing his hand pushing the dress higher up my ass, his hand buried between my legs.

The bartender sees her, "what can I get you?"

"Two, hummm, Yuenglings, oh fuck, yeah, that's all, damnit Harry."

Harry feels the warm flush of juices dipping down his hand. He quickly slides the guy a $20 and he helps me step away from the bar, the back of my dress still stretched to below half of my ass crack.

We stepped away from the bar, "what you were doing felt good, but all those people watching was what put me over the edge so quick."

He laughs, "glad I could help."

"No, it felt really good! I am going to ladies' room to clean up a bit, be right back!"

I pushed my way to the back of the overcrowded club through a group of guys, "excuse me" trying to get through, "I got to pee."

"Whoa hang on, you were just at the bar getting your pussy finger fucked by that old guy's hand!" Says a guy handing out beers.

I laugh a bit, "you're crazy!" Looking up at all the guys towering over me.

"Look at the back of her dress, her ass is hanging out from where he had it pulled out and a hand between your fucking legs!"

"Yeah, that's a cute young fuckable little ass too!" Another guy says, standing behind me pulling the bottom away from my back exposing my ass to the others.

"You want some more of what you got at the bar?" One of them reaches between my legs finding my bare wet pussy, his finger probing for an opening.

"No wait guys, I don't want..." a hand covers my mouth.

The guy feeling my pussy grabs the front of my dress pulling it up to my waist leaving me in just my knee socks from my hips down. My eyes get big as a big thick finger forces inside me making me pause briefly from trying to tell them to stop.

Look at those little titties another says reaching to feel one exposed from the side of my bunched-up dress.

Unconsciously, I start to ride the finger in my pussy, lightly moaning fearing another orgasm was coming.

Then one of them says, "she is enjoying this shit, look at this little slutty thing, just get that fucking dress out the way so we can all play with her."

At first, I felt the fear of being stripped in public and raped in the bar, but the excitement is almost unbearable as the knit halter strap is easily pulled over my head, the rest that covered my ass and front of me dropped to the floor down my legs having been stretched out from their tugging on it.

Another finger begins probing my ass hole, what is with these NYC guys always going for my anus, then I can feel both holes filled with finger inside, they are being so ruff it is no longer fun.

Several hands groping my little boobs and pinching my hard nipples as the group laughs at me, squeezing them like toys making them hurt. I try to look for help but I can't see over them, nor can anyone else see me.

Then I hear Harry's voice, "gentlemen, that is my sixteen-year-old stepdaughter you are trying to rape, I suggest you release her immediately."

"What, sixteen," one says; "she wanted us to play with her," claims another. I am pushed from the circle of guys into Harry's arms. He reaches down picking up my dress, "here sweetie put your dress back on."

"Just get me the fuck away from them." I used the stretched-out dress to cover my chest with it hanging down to mid-thigh.

We return back to the bar, reaching out for my beer and drank it down. Harry standing behind me looking at my bare back and ass, me wearing only my knee socks and heels. "Holy fuck those guys were animals, thank you for stopping them!"

I heard him say, "oh I am just glad I was here, and I got to tell you the current view right now is astounding!"

I look back over my shoulder and see him and other smiling looking down at my bare back and ass. I grinned back at him, "yeah I need to get back in my dress sorry for ruining your view."

I dropped it down so I could step into the bottom of the dress then lifted the halter up over my head, I could feel the bottom of the dress at the back of my thighs barely even covering the bottom of my ass, realizing the guys who attacked me had really stretched out the knit material even more than Harry had, while they were pulling it off me.

I asked Harry, "how bad is it."

He laughed "well that's a matter of prospective, most of your ass is showing, but you have a really cute ass!"

I just rolled my eyes, "I guess we should head back to the hotel with my dress trashed like this, I mean my boobs are almost exposed too, they made the front narrower by stretching it."

"No, no I think it is quite sexy like that, just wish it was shorter though, I mean you have some sexy legs too! And the sides of those little boobs are hot as hell! Let's go show you off some more, I know you like to show off."

He already knows me too well. "Ok then, where are we going?"

He grins at me, "well with the looks of your outfit I think the Nupus Room Club would be perfect, it's a bit of a hike, or we can get a cab."

"Is it too far to hike it, as you said?"

"No not really, especially if we are wanting to show off that hot little body of yours!"

I just giggled knowing I was about to walk the streets of NYC bare assed and the rest of me barely covered.

Harry finished his beer, and we were out the door. It was still a bit warm out and the smell was a bit nasty, but wasn't that bad.

He followed just behind me on the right side, I knew he was just wanting to watch my ass and side boob, I just smiled looking back at him, "enjoying the view," I asked him.

"Those small boobs aren't staying very hidden either, peeking out the sides like that."

I laughed, "yeah my boyfriend likes that look too, he has never stretched it out like this before though."

I cut my eyes at him and hooked my thumb in the side of the dress pushing the top away from my boob to let him see me better.

I felt sexy, yet slutty but I was enjoying the looks I was getting and glad we didn't take a cab or go back to the hotel.

Harry stopped me at a street crossing, the corner office building had steps up to the front door, "mind if I get a couple picture of you here on the street?"

"Only if you share them with me!" I giggled, stepping up three steps to the large column in the doorway.

I stand facing him at first, then turn sideways moving the front away for him, and a few other who were watching and now snapping pictures as well.

I turn may ass to him, pulling it lower myself so he can see my entire ass. Another guy asks, "hay sweetie, would ya just loose the dress for us?"

I can't help but giggle as I look around real quick then at Harry who is smiling at me, giving me a nod of approval. That was all it took, I pulled the halter over my head and let it drop. The feeling was so incredible standing there in just my knee high socks and heels.

Harry stepped up grabbing the dress to get it out the pictures while I posed for him and the crowd.

I was really getting into it, even bending over a few times. Then a homeless guy comes up trying to touch me and Harry said we needed to go, taking my hand.

I was laughing as we hurried half way down the block before Harry stops, telling me I needed to put the dress back on. I was really enjoying my exhibition but I stepping back into my dress. I wasn't sure I really wanted too, it felt so erotic being naked.

We finally got to the club, the doorman was happy to see me walking up and rushes from his podium at the open door and inside we go, ogling my bare ass and hints of tits.

Harry was right, it was my kinda club, the thumping music, flashing lights, hordes of people, lots of other sexy ladies some barely dressed like me. Many of the guys were quite hot as well, felt like a Miami South Beach Bar, hoping they weren't all gay like in Miami.

We got drinks, stood in the crowded area off the dance floor and we did some people watching, while I myself standing in front of Harry was being watched and eating up the attention.

Harry had one hand on my shoulder, fiddling with the tie holding my dress in place, "you know I could easily untie this right now!"

I looked back at him, "you sound way too much like my boyfriend! I don't think me being naked in here would be safe."

He laughed at me, "for who?"

"If it weren't so stretched out, I'd let you loosen the halter, but then the bottom would be to my knees. Chris does that and it barely keeps my tits covered."

Trying to be discreet, I moved the front over again for him exposing my entire left tit, I felt so slutty doing it in the club.

One of the ladies next to me smiles, "sweetie you about out your little dress already." Hearing Harry's comment.

Harry started chatting up the lady and her friend, two cougars obviously there to pick up a few much younger guys. They were dressed for their assignments as well, short skirts, low cut tops, push up bras and lots of exposed cleavage.

They finally invited me to go dance with them, I am guessing to attract a few victims for themselves.

Right after we started dancing one of the ladies pulled me close to her and began telling me, "Just be warned, it is getting late and the way you are dressed, don't be surprised if you get groped out her dancing, by guys or girls, the more you show the bolder they get!" Then slips her hand inside the top of my dress squeezing my little right boob.

She shocked me at first then laughed I thought it was funny, as we move deeper into the crowded dance floor.

It wasn't long and I feel a guy dancing up close behind me, I knew it was a guy, feeling his hard cock against my back.

I couldn't help but push back, I am guessing he took that as an invite as his hands came around under my arms and I watched two black hands go inside the panels of my dress grabbing my little boobs as my friends looked on.

I opened my mouth looking at my friend smiling at me. The guy's big hands rolling my hard nipples between his fingers. She placed her hands on the bottom of my dress, slowly lifting it eventually to my waist, them pulling the bottom thru the gap in the center. "Your friend is right, you should lose that dress!"

I was tempted, but a quick look around I didn't see any other naked girls dancing.

After two songs we head back to Harry, I fixed my dress before getting out in the view of the bar. She tells Harry, "I tried but she wouldn't give it up!" Laughing at me. "She is adorable though!"

I do notice a few younger ladies my age are letting guys grope and expose them on the dance floor, most wearing the red wrist bands for under 21. I started pointing them out to Harry, but I think he had already noticed them. Especially the Hispanic girl dancing with two guy who had her panties down her thighs and dress to her waist. She almost looked drugged.

I think to myself, "all I need is alcohol!" Dancing in place to the thumping beat.

Harry and the lady started pointing out more girls, more out than in their outfits, one blonde girl in a lace bra, she was overflowing, and G-string panties grinding on a guy.

Harry leans in whispering to me, "ready to go show it all off?"

I just smiled at him, "I don't want to walk back naked so don't lose my dress!"

Harry asks his busty friend if she is game as well?

She giggled, "I'll watch for now."

I grabbed Harry's hand wanting what the other girls were doing, but more! He was behind me and before we got to the actual dance floor, I felt him pull the bow loose on my top.

I quickly put my arm across my belly letting the top fall away. I turned around laugh, "you couldn't wait?" He just stared at my little tanned boobs.

Once in the crowd I let my dress drop down and stepped out of it. Oh I felt so slutty handing my only clothing to Harry and started dancing. I saw a few people pointing at me, smiling at me, trying to undress other girls with them. Few having little luck.