All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 05'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago
intimidating jazz hand techniques

Umm, that whole bard bit I'm pretty sure is going down as one of the funniest things I've ever read. Made me think of Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and we all know Mel Brooks is a comedy god.

Mathilda and ... Katsa? Now there was a turn of events I wasn't expecting. You really had the set up for Mathilda and Ivy, and then BAM! Outta left field. Congratulations. It takes a lot to surprise me, and you still do.

I was also thrilled to see the Narrator crop up again. I hope we haven't seen the last of that guy.

5 stars! If I ever do half as good as you, I'll be twice the writer I am now. <3

~Eris/D&T

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
And once more the ball is out of the park....

As always, fantastically hilarious. The dancing bandit troupe was a laugh riot. Amazing stuff. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more...

nasty_butlernasty_butlerover 8 years ago
Hilarious

I think the Bard has replaced the Narrator as my favorite character. So delightfully clueless....love it :)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Oh nothing

Just reading my favorite chapter again. :)

"Penis."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1328 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES