All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 06'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nasty_butlernasty_butlerover 8 years ago
Good Chapter

I really liked this chapter, but it wasn't quite as funny as the previous one. Can't wait for the next.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
Great chapter as always

It was funny like the rest, not to mention well written. The wordplay is fantastic and the dialogue, incredible. Waiting for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my side hurts

Heard of cows! oh my gosh. Also awwwww.. Ayen...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
I liked this chapter a lot

Val is much more likable in this chapter. Probably because some of her vulnerabilities are revealed. The sex between Val and Ayen was hot. It was nice to see his conceited ass get dominated and claimed by Val. But, now that he knows that Val (in a sense) is a virgin, Ayen will have a new, or at least another White Whale. Ayen comes across as more likable too.

MsAylaMsAylaabout 6 years ago
Awwww Val

Poor Val! It was really great of Ayen to show care and concern here. It's like he had some personal growth, and he's become attached to his new friends in a meaningful way. Loved that. And the Val and Ayen sex was really hot! :)

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I can’t believe in getting emotionally invested in an orc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1327 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES