Terrible Day

Story Info
Hubby catches wife being blacked.
1.1k words
3.58
26.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a terrible day. My car was acting up on the way to work and now I have a splitting headache. After dropping my car off at the repair shop, I took a taxi to my office.

After arriving at the office, I took two aspirin, and tried to do some work. With no relief, I decided to go home. I called a taxi.

Upon arriving at home, I spied a strange car in the driveway. I wondered who that could possibly be? Immediately upon entering my house, I heard a moaning coming from the master bedroom. Those moans could only be my-wife Delores. I had heard those sounds so many times. Delores was very vocal when getting fucked. I wondered, if Delores is getting fucked, who the hell is fucking her?

I crept to the doorway and peered in, and was stunned to see, a complete stranger pounding Delores's cunt. I felt my cock begin to grow, as he continued to pound away.

I had met Delores, a married woman, when I was still a college student. She was ten years older than me, but still a very striking and sexy redhead. She worked at the College I was attending. Being a horny young student, I was in lust.

Besides working for the school administration, Delores did some tutoring on the side. Suddenly I needed some tutoring assistance.

I arranged for her services which quickly turned from tutoring to prostitution. This gorgeous married creature was not only a fabulous fuck, but damn could she suck cock. She loved my eight-inch cut cock, but loved me performing cunnilingus on her, even more.

I found out she was in the process of getting a divorce and immediately proposed marriage. At first, she only laughed, but over time, I began to win her over with my cock and tongue.

Two weeks after graduating College, Delores and I eloped to Las Vegas and got married in a wedding chapel there. I had just married the woman I had been paying for sex. My unsuspecting family was stunned,

Now two years later I was standing outside my bedroom door watching my wife getting fucked by a complete stranger to me. Delores loved big cocks and apparently the stranger had a huge one. My now hard cock began to ache.

"God yes, fuck me," Delores bellowed.

Without realizing it, I had my cock out and was stroking it. It was then I realized, the man fucking her was a light skinned black man

My gorgeous redheaded wife was being long dicked by a black man. I lost it, and shot a huge load of cum across the room. I had an enormous and satisfying orgasm watching my wife get blacked. I moaned and slumped to the floor.

Delores and her lover both turned and saw me there on the floor with my cock in hand.

"Oh my God," screamed Delores.

"Ah the husband," I heard a deep voice say.

I was speechless, but mesmerized, as I saw him remove his monster cock from Delores gaped cunt. I thought I was hung, but was nothing in comparison. His thick cock had to be at least twelve inches long.

"You just interrupted a very satisfying fuck, and now you're going to pay," I heard him say. A cold chill ran through me, as I sensed my bad day was only going to get worse.

He rose and came to where I was slumped on the floor and presented his cock to me said, "Suck it!"

Delores let out an audible gasp.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to his cock level and rubbed the cut head over my lips. I tried to speak, but he forced his cock in my mouth. I immediately tasted the familiar flavor of Delores orgasmic juices. With less than a third of his cock in my mouth, it banged against the opening of my throat. I gagged.

"Suck it, cocksucker," he said.

I was stunned to hear Delores say, "Yes suck it, Larry."

I had never sucked a cock before, but began sucking trying to imitate the way Delores sucked me.

"Watch those damn teeth, boy," he said.

Each time his cock hit the entrance to my throat, I would gag. But soon was in a rhythm giving him my best imitation of a Delores blow job. I could hear her mewing, I sensed she was frigging herself.

I must have been doing something right, because he began fucking my mouth. Suddenly my throat opened up and his cock slid down my throat. I could hardly breathe, and he said, "Breathe through your nose." My breathing was restored as he continued to fuck my throat.

"Holy shit even Delores can't deep throat my cock," he said.

I was a first-time cocksucker and yet I was deep throating a monster cock, it was simply Incredible.

Without warning, I felt the warmth of his load being sent directly to my belly. The only taste I got was from some residue as he removed his cock from my throat. The taste was not at all unpleasant. It was a little bittersweet and slimy. I actually liked it. I had a belly full of warm cum.

My cock had gotten rock hard again. It must have happened when he was throat fucking me.

"Time to get back to that cunt I was fucking before you interrupted," he said.

I then saw that his cock had not deflated and he returned to my wife who had been frigging herself. Her slick cunt accepted his big cock as he began fucking her again. I watched, and began slowly stroking.

He flipped Delores over, and placed her on knees, and fucked her doggie style. I decided to join them. I crawled on the bed and presented my hard cock to Delores's lips. She readily accepted it. Delores was being spit roasted, and unbeknown, to me, it was not her first rodeo.

It got very noisy, with me moaning, him howling, and Delores gurgling.

Orgasm after orgasm was washing over Delores, and her lover was fast approaching his own orgasm when I exploded in her mouth. He must have sensed I came in her mouth and unleashed a huge load deep in her cunt. The big one hit Delores.

She feinted just after swallowing my load. My cock slipped from her mouth as she went limp.

When she awoke, I was down licking her lover's cum from her gaped cunt. Damn, I not only liked this stuff, I loved it.

My terrible day was turning out, to not be so terrible, after all.