Terrible Terry, Michelle's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the pool myself. I was feeling a little dizzy from either all the blood rushing to my cock or the alcohol and decided it was time to dry myself off and watch the show. I sat down on the lounge chair next to them and watched as Cat tried to gain some ground against Terry. It wasn't any use. Terry knew exactly how to push Cat's buttons. Her hands were firm, but not rough and she toyed with Cat's smaller frame like a leopard playing with its prey. Cat was writhing in Terry's arms and I was unsure at this point if she was trying to get away or get even closer.

"God, Cat. You're such a little slut. You always get so wet when people watch," Terry said as she slipped Cat's bottoms off. Her small pussy was covered by her two lips and while they were shaven, a thin strip of hair rested at the top.

"I can't help it," Cat pleaded. Terry ran one finger down her slit, playing with Cat's soft lips before parting them and revealing her clit and entrance.

"Michelle just look at this," Terry said as she leaned back and pushed Cat's body towards her. Michelle just nodded in silence. Her face was pink and she almost looked like she was sweating.

"You should really get a taste of it. I know he will," she motioned to me with her head. I shrugged at Michelle when she glanced at me. I wanted to see her do it. The bulge in my pants wanted to see her do it. We all wanted to see her do it. So she did.

Michelle leaned over and with the tiniest flick of her tongue hit Cat's clit. Cat let out a low gasp and thrusted her hips forward.

"That's a good girl. Both of you," she said and took her hand back which let Cat's pussy its moist lips.

"But I think there's something you owe us Michelle. I think it's time you show everyone," Terry moved past Cat and with a quick flick of her hand knocked the back of the lounge chair so it jerked back and fell into a fully horizontal prone position.

"Why don't you take your pants off Michelle?" Terry said as she hooked one finger around the top of her linen pants. Michelle put her hands over Terry's and shook her head. Terry smiled as if she were an understanding mother. She looked behind her at Cat and the understanding was immediate. Cat crawled over the other side of the chair and began to work her way up Michelle's stomach with her lips.

"You like that. I know you do. We can give you even more if you just let us see you," Terry tugged harder at Michelle's pants. Michelle stayed strong and refused to let Terry pull them down.

"Oh, Michelle. You really want to do this the hard way?" Terry asked. Cat had made her way up to Michelle's breasts. Her body was pressed hard against Michelle's and she dragged her bare pussy along Michelle's leg as she moved higher. Terry tugged again and it caught Michelle a little off guard this time. They slipped a little and we could see the tops of her hips now.

"Just let it go. I promise you won't regret it," Terry kept whispering. Michelle's toes was curling up and down and her legs twitched a little as the obvious arousal in her body crept up.

"Terry, please, I can't," Michelle tried to get out before Terry cut her off with a soft slap.

"Don't talk," Terry then kissed Michelle's stomach as an apology, "I just need you to sit there and be a good little girl for us."

Michelle whimpered a tiny bit, but relaxed as she let Cat continue to work her way up and around her collarbone and neck with soft kisses and then hard bites.

"Come here," Terry looked at me suddenly. I jumped up and walked over to her.

"Down," she said and nodded at my shorts. I stripped them off quickly. It felt good to be naked semi-outside. The air was cool and my hard cock just floated in the breeze as it projected off my midsection. Terry leaned forward and gave the head of my cock a soft kiss.

"See? It doesn't bite. Just let go," Terry said and gave another yank. The pants made even further progress this time. They were just above her groin now and I could see that she was clean shaven. Her skin was paler there and my cock twitched as I glanced between the three of them. Cat had positioned her pussy over Michelle's arm and was trying to get her to slip a finger inside her while she kissed Michelle's neck. Terry's tits were exposed and heaving with each deep sultry breath she took as she tried to lower the other girl's pants. Terry took another look at my cock and licked her lips before taking almost the entire thing in her mouth at once with no hands. I groaned and instinctively placed my hands behind her head. I had been masturbating constantly the week before we left because of the tormenting fantasies in my head I had about what was going to happen and this was beyond even my wildest dreams. Fortunately, it had built up my stamina.

I closed my eyes and relaxed and then on the next pull, Terry stripped Michelle's pants down to her knees before I heard a ripping sound. She had essentially ripped them in half over Michelle's knees. That however was not the surprising thing.

Instead, I could barely believe my eyes when I looked down at Michelle's waist and saw a small, but hard, cock glistening with precum. It was completely shaven, I would later find out she waxed, and it gave it the most feminine appearance I could possibly imagine. When Cat looked down and saw it she gasped out loud. I wasn't the only one surprised.

"Wha...?" I said. I wanted to get out more but Terry had taken one of her now free hands and cupped my balls before pushing my entire cock in her mouth. I felt it slide into her throat and she didn't even so much as cough. Her other hand now took Michelle's small pale cock and began to massage it up and down. The precum was flowing down like a river and soon her whole cock was glistening.

Cat stopped kissing Michelle and just watched, mesmerized by the girl's surprise package. She looked between the two of us and her own hand soon found its way between her legs as she rubbed her clit. My body was confused, but the whole sight of it all made me incredibly hot. My cock was harder than it had ever been and Terry continued to milk it with the back her mouth.

Cat decided a hand wasn't enough and stood up and straddled Michelle's face. She tried to open her mouth to protest, but Cat sat down quickly and buried her cunt over Michelle's mouth and nose. She began to thrust and grind over Michelle's face and a dark red blush began to creep into her cheeks. Cat was feeling it too. We had discovered something special.

Terry popped my cock out of her mouth and in a few swift motions she was bent over on all fours. She guided Michelle's cock into her mouth and took her other hand between her legs and spread her pussy for me. I didn't know what to do, so I just listened to my body. I took a position behind Terry and slipped my cock inside her pussy. She almost pulsed her juices out of her pussy as I fucked her deep and slow. It didn't take her or Cat long before they were both shuddering and moaning.

Cat came first. I watched her abs tense and flex in her stomach and she froze. Her mouth was open and she closed her eyes as she then shook hard once, twice, three times and went limp. She rolled off of Michelle's face and onto the ground. Michelle's mouth was covered in Cat's cum and her make up was running down her face. Her eyes were both begging for an end to this, but also hungrier for even more. I could barely make out the sight of her pale and smooth cock being pulled into Terry's mouth.

We continued to see-saw back and forth, using Terry like a sleeve for our cocks. I felt her getting wetter and her breaths got shorter. I knew she was getting close. I closed my eyes and just tried to enjoy the feeling. I concentrated on every inch of her liquid velvet insides as they enveloped my head and shaft. It was so smooth and soft. I closed my eyes and felt the rush come as she began to shiver and cum.

"Oh fucking shit," she managed before breaking away from both of us with a few quick spasms.

She lay there between us. My hard eight inch cock resting on her ass cheeks and Michelle's dainty little cock just out of reach of her lips. She looked like a well-fucked whore.

Terry pulled herself up to her knees and leaned forward to whisper something to Michelle. Michelle put one hand over her mouth and shook her head. But Terry's influence was too strong. Terry gets what she wants. Terry stood up and walked behind me. She slipped her arms underneath mine and let her hands rest on my chest.

"Go on Michelle. It tastes so good. The skin is so soft," she said as she pressed her tits into my back. Her body was soft and warm and my cock twitched in anticipation as Michelle crawled on all fours towards my dangling balls. She was shaking a little, maybe fear, maybe excitement, as she slowly wrapped her tongue and mouth around my balls. I let out a small groan and Terry pressed her lips to the sides of my neck as Michelle began to work from my balls up. She pulled more and more of my dick into her mouth and I let my hands pull the back of her head onto my member.

She didn't even gag for a moment.

"Wow. Look at that. How does it feel?" Terry purred into my ear. I moaned in response and felt my balls tighten up. I leaned back into Terry's body. So warm.

"You can't bust yet," Terry said. One of her hands pushed on my stomach and the other pushed Michelle's forehead away. She slowly nuzzled the head of my cock with her cheeks and I saw one of her hands furiously pumping away at her cock.

"You need to fuck her slutty little asshole," Terry whispered in my ear so that Michelle couldn't hear. I just nodded in response. I would have swam the English Channel if she had asked me at that point. Terry looked at Cat and without a word Cat came up behind Michelle swiftly and silently. She pulled her down by the shoulders and pinned her to the chair. Michelle was confused, but didn't fight it. Terry reached down and pulled Michelle's cock up and rested it on her stomach. It was so pale and pink. It was beautiful. Terry leaned around me and let a large glob of spit fall just above Michelle's asshole. It dripped down her perfectly smooth porcelain skin and left a trail of moisture. Terry took two fingers and rubbed it in.

Michelle stared up at me with a frightened face, but hungry eyes. I didn't even think twice. I pushed the head of my cock up against her asshole and inside her. Her eyes closed slowly and she relaxed her head. Terry put her hands on my hips and guided my movement and tempo. Slow deep thrusts.

"Fuck. I've never seen anything like this," she whispered and pushed me deep inside Michelle. My balls pressed against her ass cheeks and I couldn't quite fit all the way in. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them up in the air.

"Oh god," Michelle moaned. She tried to move but Cat held her firmly in place. I slowly picked up speed and soon my balls were pistoning against her. Her cock was bouncing off her stomach and leaking precum. It was splashing around her stomach and I felt some splatter across my abs. Terry took her hands off my hips and wiped up the precum.

"Oh, sweet Michelle. You're going to love this," Terry said as she used the precum to lube up and down her shaft. Her cock fit easily in Terry's hands.

"Move in time with me," Terry said to me. I began to thrust in as Terry brought her hands down and soon we built a steady rhythm of my cock penetrating deep inside Michelle and Terry pulling up and down on her cock with smooth motions.

"I can't-" Michelle began before I felt something twitch inside her. Her cock began pulsing and thick ropes of white cum exploded out of the head. Terry pushed her cock up and aimed it at Michelle's face. The first load landed on her neck and upper chest and the last hit her directly on the cheek. The sight was too much and I felt myself go too. I tried to pull out but I only managed to pump once in her ass and the rest splashed against her balls and her slowly deflating cock.

My knees were weak at this point and I pulled away to sit down. Terry took the chance to crawl over Michelle and ran her tongue over her face, licking the cum off of her body slowly. Terry took Michelle's limp cock and nursed it for a moment to clean it before making her way down to her ass and slowly running her tongue in circles.

"That was so hot," Terry said, "Next time I want to ride Michelle while you fuck her."

I just nodded my head. I was exhausted. We gathered our belongings and made our way back to the condo. I didn't make it to the bed. I fell onto the couch and closed my eyes, just for a moment.

When I opened them again it was 5:30 a.m. and there was the soft sound of a car door closing outside. I walked up to the window to see the woman getting out of the car. She was headed straight for the door. I put an easy 2 and 2 together and figured it was Terry and Lacey's mom just arriving a day late. Then I put a more difficult 2 and 2 together and realized I was still in my boxers covered in the smell of sex and I was pitching a bit of a tent. She peered in the window and saw my face and it was too late. She was coming in.

12