Terrorized Again and Again

Story Info
If it results in a breeding, this surrogate is up for it!
6.6k words
3.64
37.7k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers

This series starts with a fictitious ad called "Terrorize me", followed by these stories:

"Terrorized"
"Terrorized a Second Time"
"Terrorized a Third Time"
"Terrorized Again and Again"

Warning: In this series, the main character wishes to be impregnated by a stranger in a bizarre and frightening way. This series contains elements of violence and control, so if that's not your thing, don't read any further.

*****

Chapter 1

Months had passed and I was getting more than a little anxious about a certain silence in my life. Seven months previous, I had birthed triplets, two girls, and a boy. The boy disappeared soon thereafter, but the girls remained. This broke my heart. Additionally, I'd posted my availability for breeding for four months now, and nothing had happened. My heart hurt for the parents of the girls who could not hold and adore their treasures, could not witness the way they grew and changed every day. I ached for the time lost in growing another infant in my tummy. I grew more anxious by the day.

Additionally, as a gesture of balance, I had been edging myself for weeks. Until all was realigned in my world, I refused to let myself experience that selfish fulfillment.

One day, while repairing a broken fence, two men appeared, startling me. They wore bandanas over their faces and pointed a gun at me. I was scared! "Please don't shot! I don't have much money, but you can have whatever you want."

"Where's your husband?" One demanded.

"I have no husband. I live here alone." I paused and slowly started lowering my hands. "Wait... are you here for the girls?" I asked smiling.

They looked at each other for a moment, confused. Then the man with the gun lowered it and replied slyly. "Oh, we're here for the girls alright..." A chuckle, then a pause as he looked at the other for his approving nod. "You go into that barn with us, and leave us with a smile, and we promise to be on our way and not hurt you."

I lit up. "Ok!" I said happily.

Another curious moment passed between them, perhaps shock at my willingness. I turned and headed to the barn and after a brief moment of bewilderment, they followed. Giddy with anticipation, I stacked one bail of hay next to another, then covered it all with an old blanket. I made quick work of my clothes and boots. I sat on the edge of the hay and finally turned to indicate my readiness. They just stood in the doorway, silent, almost afraid to step in. "Who's going to do this?" I finally asked.

They looked at each other in complete astonishment. "Uhhhh..." Another pause. Then, the one who held the gun set it down and began nervously undressing.

"I should put my bandana over her eyes so she can't identify us." The other said.

"Good idea!" The first man and I said in harmony. Another awkward pause and the second man walked behind me, took his bandana from his face and after giving it a couple careful folds, placed it over my eyes and tied it behind my head tightly.

I laid back on the makeshift bed and opened my knees wide. I heard undressing and felt the stranger eagerly press into me. I let out a moan of pleasure "Yes!" I said. He began thrusting into me and I was loving it. Blissfully unaware that the second man had also undressed, I felt his hand on my chin. He gently pulled my head back, opened my mouth and inserted his penis. I was so turned on that my sex drive just took over and I began eagerly sucking him. Clumsy hands groped my breasts and harshly squeezed my nipples. This sent me deeper into a frenzy. I slid my hands up to the stranger's naked hips and pulled him deeper into my throat. This pushed everything over the top as I started to cum on the first man's dick as he rammed into me again and again. My spasms caused both men to quickly reach climax and all three of us groaned and came together.

The man behind me pulled away first. I gasped for air, coughed and struggled briefly. His residual semen remained in my mouth and I swallowed it.

The other man pulled out as well. I closed my legs, folded my hands on my belly politely, and laid still, praying they would rest and then have me again. I was so desperately horny, and I didn't care what was done with me, as long as it resulted in a successful impregnation.

I rested easy while the men scurried to dress. From the direction of the barn door, I heard one say "Now you just Stay. There. And I won't have to come back and kill you!"

"Yes, sir!" I replied playfully. The sound of their boots hitting the dry earth as they ran amused me.

The breeze pushed the barn door open. I inhaled the fresh air and relaxed further into the hay. The blindfold blocked out the sun and I soon fell asleep.

The sound of far away shills jerked me out of my slumber. How long had I been asleep? I jerked up and immediately recognizing my daughters cry, I tore off running towards the house. They were unharmed. Safe in their shared crib, they were wet, hungry, scared and alone. I tended to them while I cursed the men who claimed to be there for the girls. I only allowed sleep to take me in the barn because I believed the babies were in the care of their new parents! They misled me and I was furious.

Chapter 2

The day went on and I calmed down. My daughters were tended to, fed, played with. I didn't leave them for the rest of the day. Late in the evening, I finally put them to bed. Heading there myself, I went through the house locking doors and shutting off lights. I reached my bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks. A man stood before me in a rubber mask. My heart jumped and I became confused and frightened.

"I'm sorry to startle you...uh...I'm afraid I'm not very good at this." He said timidly.

"Who are you? How did you get into my house?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry..." He stammered again. "My wife made arrangements to buy you... Uh. I mean...your baby?"

"What?!" I was offended at the insinuation that I sold my children. Furthermore, I noticed he only mentioned one baby. "You're going to split up the girls?!?" I questioned.

He seemed just as confused as I was. "Um...I...I'm supposed to terrorize you and force myself on you?" He stood awkwardly, shifting his weight. Was he asking for permission?

"Look," I told him a matter of factly, "you'll have to go back to whoever sent you and book an appointment in a year or so. I'm not available right now."

I went to step around him, but he sidestepped to match mine. Now close enough to feel him, he spoke softly, but firmly. "I was told you'd resist. It's part of your act. I am to be...forceful...if I need to."

Completely caught off guard, I didn't know how to reply.

He continued, "My wife already paid in advance and I am told I can do this anyway I want." He moved to the doorway and gently closed it. "So you'd better make yourself available...real quick."

Then, reaching into a back pocket, he pulled out a syringe. "I'm not the rough type, but I do need to obey the wife on this one." He removed the cap and looked carefully through the vial, flicking it with his finger. Then, gently pushing in the plunger, the liquid began dripping from the needle.

"Please," I begged. "You don't want to do this!" I wanted to explain that someone had already slept with me, and I could already be pregnant by him, but he came at me with the needle. I dodged him and he chased me around the bedroom. As I should have anticipated, I tripped and he used the opportunity wisely. I screamed out as the needle was shoved deep into me. He pushed the plunger rapidly, injecting the clear fluid into me. I softened right away. I turned to face him, attempting for some reason, to study his features. He wore the mask of a scary, wrinkly, angry, old man with oversized ears, a bulbous nose, thick white eyebrows, and a handful of warts. His bald head adorned a few long sprigs of fine hair. The reality of his features and the confusion of his costume blurred together as I sank deeper onto the bed.

The man bent over me and calmly whispered. "I like anal."

"You bastard," I squeaked out.

Darkness.

Chapter 3

I woke before the sun with a screaming headache and mild nausea. I carefully removed myself from the bed and wrapped myself in my robe. I needed something for a headache and I needed to check on my babies. All signs confirmed the masked man had used every orifice of my body for his satisfaction while I slept. I was concerned: it was extremely easy to get me pregnant, so if I was now, how would I know which man was the father? It upset me to imagine a family taking a child home that wasn't theirs!

My eye then spotted my laptop sitting open on my dresser. I had not left it there. I touched the mousepad and the screen woke up. I stared at the image of a paused video that had apparently been shot with my computer. On the screen, the man in the mask leaned back in my bedroom chair, his hands clasped behind his head. I stood over his erect penis, facing away from him with wide open hips and bent knees. With my hands, I braced myself on the arms of the chair. A sick curiosity filled me and I reached the keyboard and clicked PLAY. Suddenly I saw myself riding his member with feverish intensity. I was screaming obscenities. "Oh yes! Your dick feels so good inside me! Fill me with a baby in every hole! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I slammed the computer shut and hung my head in humiliation. I searched my mind but had no memory of the night after being drugged. I felt so violated.

The girls still slept peacefully so after cleaning up and taking something for my ailments, I decided to walk out to the barn and collect the clothes I'd left there yesterday.

I entered the dark barn and heard the door slowly close behind me. "I was hoping you'd come back for those." A voice said.

I spun around. "Who's there!?" I demanded.

"Oh come on!" He laughed. "Don't pretend you don't know me." It was dark and I struggled to see anything besides his silhouette. "We're practically family." He said quietly.

I felt a hand on my tummy and jumped. "I...I don't know what you mean." I stammered.

He continued walking circles around me, easily lost in the darkness, then all at once upon me. I shivered. "Yesterday you gave my brother your pussy. Today you'll give it to me. In my family, we share everything!"

"No, I...I can't." I said "I might be pregnant" I confessed.

"Nevermind about that. It doesn't bother me. ...It didn't bother you yesterday." He said slowly. "Besides, you owe me."

"Owe you?" I said into the darkness.

"Yes ...I cut my leg on your broken fence yesterday. I was planning to sue you for medical expenses... as well as mental anguish...but seeing as you clearly have no money, I'll have to take it out on your pussy instead." He touched my face and I pulled away. "That seems fair, right girly?"

It occurred to me that the man in the mask was the one sent to impregnate me, and the men from the day before were just a horrible mistake. I could not allow a homeless man to father my next child and I certainly wasn't going to let this man increase those odds!

"I will not let you have me!" I exclaimed as clearly as possible. "I'll kill you if I have to."

"Oh, I don't think you'll be calling the shots today, Miss Thing. You see, at this precise moment, my brother is... shall we say...babysitting?" I sucked in a gasp. "Yes...and if I don't give him the thumbs up that you ...thoroughly satisfied me... let's just say the wild dogs will have happy tummies tonight."

"No!!" I screamed as my voice went dry.

A faint misty light from the sunrise began to stream in through an upper window. I considered my options. The man may have been bluffing, but I wasn't willing to gamble with my babies lives. I decided I would give myself to the man, but what if he fathered my next child? What if his brother already had? I saw no other choice. The masked man and his wife would have to take the child. I just wouldn't tell them. I felt morally wrong about this decision, but the alternative was just not an option.

"Ok," I told him. "You can fuck me. I won't resist." I said in quiet defeat.

"Honey!" He whispered, patronizing me. "That's the fun part!"

I didn't understand.

At once he was on me. He pulled open my robe and groped my breasts. He began kissing me and forcing his tongue into my mouth. I was disgusted and pulled away. He hauled back his arm and struck me in the face with the back of his hand. I fell to the ground. My mouth tasted of blood.

"Get up lover! We're gonna have some fun! Yee Haw!" He yelled.

I began crawling towards the door when I felt the strong tug on my robe, nearly lifting me up to my knees. I threw my arms behind me and the garnet slipped off, propelling me forward, face first into the dirt. I heard him fall to the ground with a heavy thud. He laughed as he got to his feet. "That's right, sunshine, get me all rallied up!"

He picked up a pitchfork and I spun around to see him coming at me with it. He paused with it a breath away from my throat. "You want me now. Don't you?"

I gulped hard. "Yes, sir," I whispered.

The man smiled. "On your back, whore."

I submitted. He positioned the pitchfork so the tines were on either side of my neck, then he put his boot on the rim and forced it into the earth, pinning me in place. I gasped at the tight pinch of it.

Next, he slowly went about undressing as I gripped the pitchfork and fought to loosen it unsuccessfully.

His voice dropped to a kinder tone. "I know you don't see it now, but I've thought a lot about you since we first met."

I didn't reply.

"I think we could be good together, you and me." He examined my precarious position. "I need a place to live, and you need... you need someone to fuck your brains out every day." He laughed. "Of course you know my brother and I share everything...we'd have ourselves one of those 3-way weddings...you'd likely be sore until you get used to our demands, but I think you're good for it."

"Never!" I scowled at him.

He got down on his knees between my legs and smiled at his target. "You can agree willingly or we could chain you up like a dog and you can sleep in the barn until we had a need for you. Of course, you could still work the land, and take care of the repairs, do the laundry, cook the meals...you know, all that stuff women like to do...but we couldn't have those babies around... No sir! Bubba and I will want to put our own in you." He smiled again "Like this..."

He pushed himself inside me with a grunt and immediately took to huffing and pumping. He was not paying attention so I continued pulling on the pitchfork. When it finally sprang from the ground, I was able to whack him with it. He pulled out of me and sat far back, dazed.

"You bitch! Now I'll have to fuck you with that too!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Then go get it." I threw it as far as I could and took off running towards the barn door.

I made it and pulled the door open but his body promptly smashed into mine causing the door to slam shut again. After some struggle, he painfully twisted my wrists into his hands and pinned them against the door. Flattening my body against the raw wood, he kissed my neck and vulgarly rubbed his crotch against my backside. "You want me. You want me." He teased in his sing-song way.

As soon as the moment was right, I threw my head back, slamming it into his face. He released me at once. "You bitch! You broke my nose!"

As he still blocked the door, I ran to simply get away from him. The ladder seemed like my only option. "You stupid cunt. You mine as well have just given yourself to me. There's no way you'll get away from me by going up there"

I was afraid he was right but saw no other option. I climbed the later and was halfway up when he grabbed my ankles and tried pulling me back down. I slipped, but hung on by my hands, swinging my legs in a failed attempt to kick him. Regaining my footing, I completed the climb and gained space between us. I looked around for anything I could use as a weapon, but there was nothing.

He took his time coming up after me. There was no escape from the loft, and I frantically tried to figure out some kind of plan. When he arrived, he had again brought the pitchfork with him. He saw the concern in my eyes. "Prepare yourself for a fucking like you've never felt before. He stood, straddled the pitchfork with the long handle pointed at me, and thrust his hips forward, laughing. His other hand waved about in the air as if bull riding. "Yee Haw!" He amused himself with this dance for a minute or so before losing his footing and falling on his rear end. He looked at me and smiled. Pumping his eyebrows a few times, he asked: "You ready, sweetheart?"

Completely defenseless, I huddled in the corner, squeezed my legs against my body tightly, and looked away.

He looked in the same direction and spotted a rope and pulley that was used for lifting hay into the loft for storage. His plan for my demise was then born. He extended his arm over the edge, but could not reach the rope. Then, using the pitchfork, he caught the length and pulled it in. The sandbag on the other end was drawn up with some effort. I sat shaking as he skillfully crafted the length into a noose. When completed, he looked at me and smiled. "I have a present for you sunshine...come here."

I shook my head.

"I won't hurt your, lover. Don't you appreciate my gift?" He said sweetly as he held it up.

My body shook violently and I felt the tears start to pour down my face.

"I just want to fuck you, that's all." He said tenderly. He thought another minute then spoke again. "Look...I'll make you a deal...you come over here...slip on this pretty necklace and give me your pussy. If you can do that like a good little girl, I promise not to ram this handle through you, ok?"

I didn't answer. I didn't move.

"I'm not going to beg you. You'll come over and do this, or you'll wish you had." He said sternly. "I've got nothing to lose...do you?"

Again I didn't reply.

"I'm going to count down now and when I'm done, you'd better be in a position to please me, or I'll be coming at you with the teeth of this beast...only this time, I'll stab your guts out until you resemble a spaghetti strainer." He laughed at himself, then looked at me again with a dark seriousness. Another long pause. "One."

My heart jumped.

"Two."

I released my legs, put my hands on the ground to get to my feet, then changed my mind.

"Three."

I whimpered and my breathing became frantic as I squeezed myself harder, rocking to find comfort.

"Four."

I jumped up, ran to him and, taking the noose in my hands, slipped it over my head.

"On your hands and knees, whore." He said. And I did.

"Five." A pause and he suddenly began laughing hysterically. "My little puppet on a string."

My face flushed. The room spun. "Just breathe" I whispered to myself.

He positioned me so I was looking over the edge of the loft. With a fall from this height, I would certainly break a bone or two, but in my situation, a fall would certainly snap my neck! I whimpered in terror. Then he released the rope and the sandbag fell several feet. The tug on the rope nearly pulled me over the edge as I let out a scream and pulled back with all my might. When all became still again, I remained at the edge, but my body shook as all my strength was concentrated on holding the weight of the sandbag. If I gave even an inch, I'd lose my leverage and be pulled over.

The man laughed again "Careful girly! Don't go running away just yet!" He moved to the side, taking a step back to admire his handiwork. "Before I fuck you... I think I'd like to watch you get off."

"What?!?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me. Put your hand between your legs and rub that little magic button until you come." He crossed his arms resolutely. "I'll know if you're faking it or not because I'll see your lady jizz." He said with amusement in his voice.

Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers
12