All Comments on 'Terrorized Again and Again'

by Justwords

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Getting better and better

This episode was epic, especially with the horror of a mother having her infants snatched away mercilessly. Rarely is such emotion explored in the stories on this site.

Two minor critiques: 1) When using electro-stimulation, there are certain locations which are particularly risky/dangerous to place electrodes near, particularly the heart, the spine, and the brain. Using nipple clamps can be dangerous since current can pass through the heart. Using anything around the neck can be dangerous, as the spine runs through it. So, all three of the electrode placements in the story were potentially life-threatening, and it was not apparent that the 'doctor' was bluffing about them. 2) The scene with the noose was also particularly dangerous, and again it was not apparent that the 'brother' had any safety precautions put into place in case something went wrong. On movie sets and in stage plays, one is never supposed to put a real noose around anyone's neck. They should always be fakes or break-aways. Accidents happen.

The story would have been a bit more satisfying if it was revealed at the end that the doctor/brother had already foreseen these risks and made it so that the heroine was never really in danger of death.

That being said, they both *were* tense and harrowing predicaments, making me fear for her life! 😨

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Horror and pain ain't my thing but I greatly appreciate this series.

Real world(tm) horror is difficult. That made it so perfect when the wiped husband went from a half ass act into a demented henchman plot. The baby stealing stuff made me think about people who wants to live horror and thereby seeks its scars.

It helped my casual sensibility that it was an entertainment front for a surrogate scheme. Compensating surrogates is a controversial subject that this story solves by providing the surrogate with unique experiences unrelated to money. It's a rather cool way of sharing interests and descendants, a modern kind of barter.

To the co-readers that were offended by 'the deathtrap situations' I applaud the writers work and your immersion. Beyond the "don't do this at home" is a desire to protect a fictional heroines life.

Will the third episode "Terrorized a Third Time" be "in print" again? Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous