Terry Ch. 03: A Girl and her Mother 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina, this is Gissy and Gary. I'll leave you here together," Tina saw him to the door "And don't be afraid to phone in with anything, and I mean anything at all."

Alison was waiting outside the hospital room. With my permission, one side of my head had been shaved. They asked how I got the scar "I didn't even know the existence of it. I've had long hair ever since I can remember, Mum or Dad probably did it."

The policeman entered the room "Here's the picture. How does it compare?"

"The bit I can see looks very close." said the doctor "I don't understand why there's no mention of this on his records."

The doctor and policeman left the room "Alison do you know your brother Nigel's birthday?"

"Yes of course, we were twins."

"Will you give us permission to look at his medical files?"

"Yes of course, what's going on?"

"We will have to explain later."

The records were brought up from the archive. Fortunately they had tried a new type of suture on the wound and had taken a series of photos at various stages. There was a perfect match between the scar on my head and the pictures of Nigel's head in the medical file.

To cut a great chunk of writing out, I was in hospital for about two months all told. I refused point blank to wake or respond to any one before 7am much to the annoyance of the nursing staff and during that time was interviewed and assessed by an endless line of experts: Doctors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, police and even a hypnotherapist .

Actually in my opinion, the hypnotherapist was probably the most useful. He was able to regress me and I described the incidents where I hid in the car, which described in some detail the point of my father's murder, my 'adoption' by Mum, and the accident with the electric saw plus many more incidents in Nigel's early life. He was also able to remove the anxiety from the nightmare which effectively stopped it being a nightmare. I also described a shed near where we lived which, when found completely hidden by trees and bushes, particularly ivy and bindweed, contained Gissy's car with false plates in a very rundown, abused condition and most essentially the distinctive murder weapon which revealed several sets of fingerprints including Mum's.

One morning I was uncharacteristically awake before the staff changed over at 6am. I had been to the bathroom and seen myself in the mirror. I still had this patch of short hair where I had been shaved which was growing well but it looked stupid against the rest of my shoulder length black hair. I spoke to my favourite nurse when she came on duty, "Could you ring and make an appointment for me to visit my hairdresser please?"

"I'll arrange for the hospital barber to visit."

"No I want Mick to do it." And recited his phone number, "852267."

"I'll see what I can do."

Mid morning I was wandering around having a walk and from the office where the doctors had their pre round briefing, I heard: "... definite change with Terry, er Nigel. He was awake and alert at 6am, he's asked to visit his hairdresser."

"That's a good sign. Can you arrange for the barber to see him?"

"He insists on seeing his regular man... er a guy called Mick"

"OH dear that's not so good. Do you know where this Mick is?"

"No, shall I check, I could ring."

Ring ring... "Hi I'm phoning on behalf of Terry, he's been in the hospital for a while and asking for an appointment to get his hair done."

"That's why I haven't seen him. I have a cancellation at 3pm"

"Thanks, we need to make arrangements which may be tricky. Where are you please?"

"In the high street, opposite the main Post Office, I'll book him in, but don't worry if you can't make it?"

"Thank you.".. click...

Feeling happy, I returned to my armchair and waited for the doctors, thinking 'am I really going out'?

The doctors did their round, "Blah blah blah,... we have an appointment at your hairdresser this afternoon. We will see if we can make arrangements to get you there."

"Thank you." They all moved on to the next bed.

My nurse returned some time later "We're all pleased with the way you are today. The doctors are happy for me to take you to see Mick this afternoon, if that's ok with you."

Mick struggled but managed to do a pretty good job of a cross between a short back and sides but with a mullet back.

I had been refusing to see Alison and Gissy, turning foetal under the covers when they were there. The doctors had asked them not to visit but I had always been happy to see my Brother.

"Bruv,"

"Bruv, love the new look"...

My feelings for Alison were in turmoil, I loved her dearly but no longer felt the same attraction as a life partner. When he left I gave him a note for Gissy which read 'Come and see me, I need to talk. T, xx'. I'd crossed out the T and replaced it with 'Nigel'.

The following day Gissy was the first visitor through the door and I stood to greet her as she walked across the ward and all eyes were watching.

The last time we spoke she was my 'Mother in law' and ex lover, today she was "Mother"!

"Nigel."

We had a very strange hug.

The following day I went home with Gissy. She made some trivial excuse to go out, leaving me alone with a heavily pregnant Alison, We had a looonngg chat about our situation. Our feelings were mutual that we should not remain as lovers but our feelings of sibling love was massive. Much of our time was spent with Alison sitting on my lap, hugging each other and crying. I was in the kitchen making a sandwich and tea when Gissy returned, "Hungry?"

"No thanks I'm going to my room, but I'll take one of those teas with me." We hugged a nondescript hug.

"You ok?"

"Night Nigel."

That night I slept in the study and we talked all the following day, I stopped sleeping with Alison and Gissy which was one of the hardest things I had to do.

I bumped into Annette a forty-six year old Portuguese friend of my foster parents and jumped into her bed for the best part of six weeks.

One evening when I returned home, Alison was upset "Mum's been crying a long time by the looks of it and smells of whiskey and... er she needs you."

I was packed off to her bedroom with my sister's blessing and a kiss.

I tapped on the door which was slightly ajar "You never need to knock" as Gissy pulled the door. Without a word being spoken I knew straight away where I stood. Gissy was standing there dressed in a crumpled little white and black kilt and short red jumper with no bra. I placed my half drunk tea beside her empty mug on the side and picked her up for a kiss, I had one hand round her waist and the other found her bottom under the skirt, she had wrapped her legs very high round my waist ."Welcome home Terry," then I stripped her crumpled jumper off over her head "Now which part of me is going to get the first kiss?" as she raised her breasts with her hands and pouted.

We French kissed like we had not seen each other for years "And - these - babies - have been - waiting - a - long time - too." I kissed each nipple then took a ring into my mouth to play for the very first time "Aaaah at last, I was beginning to think this would never happen." We played in this position for a while, alternating our kisses between different parts.

I felt a kiss on my shoulder and a bosomy hug and I glanced round at Alison, "Do you realise you have been standing here for an hour?" she kissed my mouth then Gissy's "Get on with it. She's been dressing like that for weeks waiting for you to come home and fuck."

"Will you mind?"

"God no, I want you both to be happy. Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite." And pulled the door to as she left.

"Welcome back lover, it's been 228 days."

"What has?"

"Since you walked out on me."

"I have never walked out on you."

"I seem to remember sitting on your doorstep all night waiting for you." She held her arms around herself mocking a shiver, "If that is not walking out on me I don't know what is."

"Oh that, yes I'm sorry..."

A hand across my mouth "No more sorries" the hand dropped "Ok?"

"Ok." I stepped over to the bed and placed her on her back and saw the wet patch in her red knickers. "I just need to go to the loo first." I dropped my shirt and trousers onto the chair and went to the ensuite. "Gissy we have a problem."

"What's that?"

I returned to the bedroom and dropped my pants on the chair. "We have this problem." Pointing to my erection.

"Oh shit, let's go the bathroom," I sat on the toilet and Gissy straddled facing me, pulled her knickers to one side and impaled herself. She humped on me about a dozen times and I came hard and started peeing before I'd finished my orgasm. The look on her face with gritted teeth told me she was enjoying this. I started sucking on her nipples and rings and squeezing her breasts. I thought I'd finished my pee but I could still feel it flowing, looked up at the big grin on her face. I realised this was her pee, and then her face changed as she came.

The loving look in her big green eyes told me we were in this for the long haul.

"I love you." Seemed such a lame thing to say.

"I Love you too" was a nice response.

"Go get a shower, I'll clear this mess and find you.

I cleaned the pan and floor then joined Gissy in the ensuite shower. We fell into bed and straight into a peaceful sleep.

I dreamt of lovely things including going to the seaside as youngsters and Daddy building a sandcastle which I demolished with a toy fire engine, playing with a dog in a garden and running, then being underwater. I awoke with a jerk, which unceremoniously woke Gissy who said "O oh... ah I was having such a lovely dream then."

"So was I until I felt myself drowning."

"Drowning, drowning how."

I described the bit on the beach "That was less than a month before you disappeared. You chose the fire engine instead of a bucket and spade. It was the last thing you had I still have it" then the bit with the dog "Oh blimey, we had her put down when you were tiny. I'm surprised you remember her" then the drowning, "Oh God I was having kittens with that, you both started walking at the same time. We were in the garden, Alison fell and cried and as I stooped to pick her up and you were gone the other direction and fell in the pond. I ran and pulled you out by your foot."

Yes, yes I remember... and something green too?"

"Green? Green? Oh yes that's right your dad was painting the shed doors. He took Alison off me and got green paint on her dress, I was so cross with him as it was the first time and the only time she wore it."

"So what was your dream Gissy?"

"The day of your Christening."

"It was a lovely, sunny day and we went there in a big red and grey car." I interrupted.

"Christ how do you know that?"

"I cried and got passed all round till a big man held me over his shoulder and Alison slept through most of it."

"Now you're worrying me. You're quite right. The big man was your uncle, well great uncle, my Dad's Brother. It was his car. I think it was a Daimler. He needed a big car because he was so fat." She laughed "He was a lovely man."

"All the men got drunk on the way home."

"How on earth do you remember that? His wife had to drive home." Gissy drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face "Ah." I hugged her a bit tighter and fell asleep.

Waking at 7am to the smell of coffee and bacon, I knew I was home. I had a pee and a wash, then followed my nose to the kitchen to find Gissy fully dressed and made up, standing at the stove.

"Morning lover" as she turned to me when I padded round the corner "Sleep well?" "Yes thanks Mum" as I slid my hands up inside her top and with my middle fingers through the rings hugged her breasts.

Gissy was multiple orgasmic and liked being submissive but in control in bed and always preferred to be on top. This may have been due to the difference in size and weight between us. Anal sex became a little surprise treat for us.

At the end of all the investigations, I was declared to be Gissy's missing son and the act of incest with Alison was not with intent so no action was taken.

I was not blood related with my Brother but nothing else changed. When the Engineer he worked for retired, he came to work at the same place as me and worked his way up, and became the general manager when the owner died, He'd married and had a daughter and a son.

Mum was convicted of a third murder, my Father. Dad died in some drunken fight or other which we didn't know about for a very long time. They never knew their grandchildren.

Our baby girl Jenny, was born and turned out to be a specimen of health. She called us Mummy, Popsy and Gassy as I couldn't cope with the word Dad or Daddy which turned into Mum and Pop but Gassy stuck forever. This was handy as Alison married when Jenny was three and called him Daddy. At the age of thirty, Jenny married my brother Gary's Son and chose me to give her away. That night Gissy and I got home around 1am, had anal sex and feeling very happy with our close family slept peacefully in our standard position with her head on my shoulder. The following morning when I woke at 7am my Mother and lover Gissy, at the age of ninety-one, had passed away. I put my middle fingers through the rings and squeezed her breasts as I had done every morning for thirty years "Sleep well" and adjusted the white and black kilt she was wearing to cover her pussy.

I had never thought to question how we afforded to run the flat. It is in a converted industrial building where the rents are significant. After losing Gissy, her will was read, as was my father's. It turned out he was a bit of a landlord and owned the company that purchased buildings like ours, developed and managed them. Alison and I were the new owners. Our profits aren't great but the flat comes 'free' and it does add to our wages to give us a comfortable lifestyle. We still share our flat but not beds.

I get on well with an elderly neighbour and occasionally share each others beds on a very casual basis. She is always telling me about her sons and widowed daughter of about fifty-five and it sounds like she is trying match make but I am a bit reluctant as she has four children, nine grandchildren and baby twin great grandchildren. But who knows what the future brings...

Jenny had twins, a boy and a girl. Today I collected them from school on the last day of school. Groppy and Granny (that's Me and Alison) are looking forward to spoiling them rotten for the next six weeks. (This part was written in July!)

A year after we lost Gissy, Mum choked on her own vomit the night she was released from prison. Gary and I went to her funeral and insisted on an open coffin to make sure she really was dead. Our plain white card simply read 'ROT IN HELL, relief at last, Gary & Terry'. There was only one other there, an elderly lady of ninety-four, who also happened to be the lady I worked for until she retired some twenty years before. Until now she had kept a secret of disowning her Daughter the first time she went to prison. It also explained why I was given the job when there were so many much better qualified applicants and Gary's rapid progress in the company. The scary coincidences that Gissy worked there and I replaced her was just that.

That's the end of the story to date, Gissy passed away in 2008 and not much has changed since then other than Alison and I have become unofficial chauffeurs to Gissy's cousin when he needs his doctor and hospital appointments, he usually insists on buying me lunch at a local chain restaurant. I have been flirting with a sixty-three year old waitress there and she is getting very friendly towards me. I must admit I rather fancy her and hope she will go out with me one day.

*****

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed Terry's life story.