Terry Loses Her Virginity Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
13.6k words
4.72
13.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand the context of this story, read "Terry loses her virginity." After Terry lost her virginity, nurse Julia checked her out and left us for the night. Dr. Liz had OK'd Olivia staying with Terry and I in Master Suite 9. Dr. Emily gave me the little pill just before she left for the evening. I had cum 7 or 8 times on the night of my initiation with that little pill, and I figured I would be doing that again tonight.

I realized I was alone with two 19-year-old girls who were very curious about BDSM and very interested in the Club, and very turned on by sex in general. I had promised Terry I would do anything she wanted me to do to her, including tying her up, and also promised that she could do anything she pleased to me.

When I stopped speaking with Dr. Liz and Dr. Emily I returned to the girls in the suite, and locked the door. They were both sitting on the bed talking and giggling. I realized Terry still had on the Bridal lingerie, except for the panties. I grabbed her up and carried her to the bathroom. I sat her on the edge of that double whirlpool and undressed her. Dr. Emily had turned out the lights and had about 20 candles around the bathroom. It was a sensual garden! I sucked on Terry's breast in the candlelight and then laid her in the tub.

I went out to Olivia, still sitting on the bed and looking lost with a tear in her eye. I said, "Olivia, I have a rule with Terry that adult young ladies who are crying have to explain the tears to me."

She burst into big tears and said, "Mr. Dave, Terry tried to let go of my hands, just before you finally penetrated her, and I wouldn't let go of her. I held her tighter than I had before."

"I know, Olivia. It's OK. Tell me why you did it."

"Mr. Dave, I knew you were close. I remembered what you said about wanting to get in the first time, instead of starting over and over, because it would hurt Terry more. I just couldn't let her go and have to start over. I'm sorry!"

"Is that why you were caressing Terry and saying over and over, I'm sorry in the bed when I penetrated her?"

"Yes sir," Olivia said. "I took away her only lifeline."

I said, "Olivia, I'm going to tell you what love really is. It's not a warm fuzzy feeling, It's not the lust of being horny. It's doing what is best for your best friend, even though it was hurting you to do so. Did your mother or father ever say, this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you?"

"I actually heard that a lot when I was little," Olivia said.

"Your parents just knew it was better to discipline you than let it go, even when they didn't want to punish you. That's what you did with Terry. You loved her enough to hang on because it was better for her, even though it was making you cry."

I kissed Olivia on the forehead and said, "Let's go see if Terry has shriveled up yet."

I carried Olivia, piggy back style on my back into the dimly lit bathroom. Terry was just soaking and glowing. I put Olivia down and said, "Get in with Terry."

"With this sexy outfit on? Mr. Dave."

"Yes, with that outfit on. Another trick Dr. Emily teaches in one of her classes. It is very erotic to get in the tub with those under garments on."

Olivia got in the double jacuzzi with Terry. I washed Terry's hair and washed her all over with a little glove I got out of the dresser in the bedroom. It had little nipples all over it and must have felt very nice to Terry. She just moaned as I roamed around her body.

I said, "Terry, you want to see Olivia cum?"

Terry squealed, "OH yeah, make her cum Mr. Dave."

I positioned Olivia so that one of the jets was hitting her panty covered pussy straight on. I took the shower nozzle and put it on a varying pattern and sprayed her bra covered nipples with cool water. I had Terry wash her all over with the other nipple covered glove. Now Olivia was moaning and squirming. I noticed the jacuzzi had rings mounted on it. While Terry was washing Olivia, I went to the dresser again and got some leather cuffs and a collar. Both girls gasped when I returned to the bathroom.

Terry and I undressed Olivia so she was completely naked. I made Terry help me fasten Olivia's ankles to some rings on the side of the tub. While Terry fastened cuffs on her wrists, I put a collar around Olivia's neck. I had Terry attach Olivia's wrist cuffs to the rings on her collar. With Olivia's hands fastened to her collar and her legs attached to the tub and splayed apart I put nipple clamps on her nipples. She moaned in pleasure. I turned up the pump speed and the jets were now hitting Olivia's bare pussy. I climbed up and put my penis right at her lips and she sucked it in like a sex-starved 19-year-old.

I asked, "Olivia, are you OK? She did not respond. She was starting to shake a little. "Olivia, I understand that you also have played with enemas. Would you like one bound in this position?

"Oh, please Mr. Dave, do it."

I turned the jets to a slower speed and got the enema bag and inflatable nozzle. I asked Olivia if she wanted a normal enema or a nasty one in two of her orifices.

She said, "Mr. Dave we all promised mom not to penetrate my vagina with anything tonight."

"Olivia, honey, I wasn't taking about your ass and pussy. I was talking about you ass and your mouth."

Terry butted in and said, "Let's do it Mr. Dave. We almost tried that on night at my house and chickened out."

I got a second enema bag and gave one to Terry and kept one in my hand. I said, "You two both know the safe word is 'safeword' anywhere in the Club, right?

"Yes sir," they both chimed in.

I took an inflatable butt plug and slipped it into Olivia's mouth after kissing her lips and tonging her for a couple of minutes. She was breathing so hard not knowing what was next. I had Terry lubricate another inflatable butt plug and work it into Olivia's ass. She moaned and cooed.

I held up a blindfold and said, "This goes over your eyes after you see where the contents for the enemas is coming from." Olivia was panting hard.

I whispered into Terry's ear and lifted her up onto the side of the jacuzzi. I made her hold the enema bag under her pussy and I took the shower nozzle and pulsed hot water on the area between her vagina and her anus and she peed the bag nearly full.

Olivia's eyes got wide and she and her breathing increased again. She was turned on like she had never been before. I attached the hose to the butt plug in Olivia's ass and told Terry to wait for my signal. I knelt near Olivia's head and peed the second bag full and attached that hose to the butt plug in her mouth.

I looked right in Olivia's eyes, and said, "You still want to do this?"

'Yes, yes, do it. Both of you do it!"

I slipped the blindfold over Olivia's eyes and sucked on her breast, fondled her hair, and gave Terry the signal. She opened that valve completely and Terry's warm pee flooded Olivia's ass. I open my valve slowly and let it just drip in her mouth. While both bags were emptying into Olivia, I turned the jets to high and in a minute, she began to orgasm and thrash around as much as she could in her state of bondage. When her orgasm subsided, we unfastened her legs from the tub and her arms from the collar. My enema bag was still half full.

I said, "Terry, when I take the butt plug from Olivia's mouth, I'm going to kiss her deep. You take the butt plug and empty the rest of the bag on our heads while we are kissing. Be sure and soak her hair."

"OK, Mr. Dave," was all she said.

Olivia was still blindfolded when I kissed her long and deep. I whispered, "Close you eyes tight, Olivia, this will sting if it gets in your eyes."

When I said that Terry emptied the bag on both of us. We were drenched and quite a sight. We all sat on the edge of the tub so we could drain it and refill it with clean water. Once it was filled again, I gave Olivia a long sensual bath and washed her lovely hair, as I had done with Terry.

About that time there was a knock at the door.

Terry said, "Oh no, my mom came back!"

"You two stay here," I said and donned a robe an went to the door. It was the Krispy Kreme donuts and the milkshakes.

I went back into the bathroom and the girls were giggling and said, "Mr. Dave can we give you a bath while we eat the donuts and drinks the shakes?"

I said, "Terry, Remember my promise to you? If you waited and let me take your virginity my way?"

"Yes sir," she said. "You said I could do anything to you I wanted all night."

"You kept your part of the deal; I will keep mine. You two tell me what to do and I will obey your wishes."

"Anything, they both said in unison?"

"What part of anything do you adult young ladies not understand? You don't have to keep asking either. Just say Mr. Dave, do this, or do that. I will do whatever you want to do."

Terry needed no more instruction.

She said, "Mr. Dave, lay on your back on that towel."

She lowered her pussy onto my face and I began to lick.

"Mr. Dave, Make me squirt that stuff all over you face. Swallow it too, if you can.

Olivia's going to put a donut on your penis and eat it off."

"Olivia, that donut hole is not big enough to fit around my cock," I said.

She proceeded to eat the middle of the donut out until she was able to slide it up on my penis. She licked and nibbled on it until I was about to cum. I alerted her and she slowed down. Terry came on my face and drenched me. They then had me get in the tub and gave me a long warm bath. We sucked milkshakes while they washed every inch of me twice.

Terry said, "I have another idea." She took the cherries from her milkshake and inserted them both into her pussy. She said, "We will finish your bath after you suck the cherries out of me."

I did as she said, even though I don't like cherries, and they finished with me in the tub. We dried each other off but neither of the girls dried their hair. Leaving it wet must be a modern thing.

We went back to the bedroom and they rummaged through the corner dresser and looked and asked about everything in it.

I said, "Either of you girls ever done a blow job?"

Both said no, "But can we?"

I said, "You want to do it willingly or be bound and forced?"

Both, squealed. "Mr. Dave, we want to be tied up and forced to do a blowjob, but we want to learn how to give you an incredible blow job too."

I said, "Let's do the nice one first. Both of your mother's teach this in a class, but I think that would be weird being for two to in your mother's blow job class. They use live volunteers in all those classes, too. Both of you get over here. I'll try and teach you some things that I learned in Dr. Liz's class. You say sexy dirty things that lead up to it. You always look the guy straight in the eyes and never look away. Cup your hands so that all five fingers touch at the tips. Now both of you get my penis slick with saliva. One of you form your fingers like I said and just go up and down and around and around on the last 2 inches of my cock. The other lick and suck on my balls."

They went to work and were really good for rookies. I had them pull my balls down and stretch them and run their fingernails all over the testicles. I had them stop several times when I was close. Finally, Olivia sucked my balls, one at a time, into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. Terry kept pumping and working her magic on the last 2 inches.

"I said, "Girls, next time I'm close don't stop! Stick the head in your mouth and use your tongue all over it, and suck hard. The other lick up and down on the shaft and work on my testicles. When I cum, take the first squirt in your mouth and then let the other do the same. Don't swallow it. Then pull my penis out of your mouth and spray it all over you mouth and cheeks. Don't get it in your eyes, it burns bad! After I cum, French kiss each other and then me with the cum still in your mouth. After you both kiss me and make me swallow most of it, one of you get up and pin my shoulders to the bed with your knees and thighs. Make me lick all the cum from your faces. If you want to get a real taste for it your can lick each other faces clean. Dr. Emily says in her class that most women have to get use to the taste."

The next time I was close Terry sucked the end of my cock and I came and came. They kissed me and each other and we all cleaned up the mess. Both said, "It's so exciting knowing that we made you cum without putting it in Terry's pussy."

"Girls. I get that same feeling sucking and licking you to multiple orgasms without even penetrating you. Don't you tell, but both of your mothers love that. I've made Dr. Liz cum ten times before, while cuffed to a bed or desk. I'll do that for both of you before the morning comes."

I had Olivia go to the dresser and get a large butt plug. "I need to get this in you if I am going to fuck you in the ass tonight. Your mother gave me her blessings." I worked and worked the butt plug until it went past her tight muscle. I said, "We have to stretch your tight ass a little or I'll never get this in you."

Her pussy juices were now running like river. They were thick and white like milk. I was getting really turn on again. I got some wrist and ankle cuffs and had them secure me spread eagle on the bed. Terry had me lick her until she was ready and impaled herself on my penis. Olivia put her dripping, sticky pussy right on my face. I brought Olivia to several orgasms. I had sticky white girl cum all over me. About four minutes into Terry's ride I felt her vagina start contracting and it spasmed 7 or 8 times. I shot my fourth load of the night into her tight pussy.

They switched places on the bed and Olivia licked and cleaned my cock while Terry planted her used pussy on my face and shouted.

"Please, Mr. Dave lick and suck me clean."

I thought I was the one that was going to pass out this time. They released me and I went to the dresser again. I strapped an 8-inch face dildo with an inflatable 3-inch penis gag on Olivia's face. I tied her on all fours with pillows under her middle in the center of the bed. I positioned Terry with her pussy right at Olivia's mouth and cuffed Terry to the bed. I cuffed Terry's ankles to Olivia's thighs so they were almost one unit.

I whispered in Olivia's ear. "I'm going to fuck your ass and you are going to fuck Terry's pussy with the face dildo. Make her cum again!"

I pulled the butt plug from Olivia and stuck my cock in the gapping hole. As I fucked her ass hard, she came over and over and screamed over and over. Her pussy squirted several times from the anal sex. I need to ask Dr. Liz about that one. She was so high from the anal sex she fucked Terry very hard and long. Terry came again. I pulled a ball stretcher off my cock and filled Olivia's ass with semen. When she felt the warm fluid fill her bottom, she came again. It took several minutes for the three of us to calm down.

After we rested a while, they had me flog them both with panties on and then panties off. They both got very close to cumming again.

Terry said, "Mr. Dave, How many times can you cum before it hurts too bad?"

"Terry, I'm not sure. I think I came 6 or 7 times during my initiation. What do you want to do?"

Terry replied, "My mom says you have a very submissive side and will do anything to please a woman."

"OK, adult young lady, what is it that you want to do?"

"Well, we adult young ladies would like tie you up and make you cum in your own mouth. We will lick you clean afterward if you want us too. How do we do it?"

I nodded and said, "Cuff my hands to the headboard pretty wide. One of you roll me over so my feet are above my head and the other cuff my ankles to the same place as my hands. I will be at your mercy to do with as you please in that position. If you want to get a real thrill, one of you put on a strap-on from the dresser and fuck my ass while the other masturbates my penis."

They squealed and Olivia buckled a strap-on around Terry's waist. She sucked and slobbered on it and then Terry penetrated my ass. She pumped me slowly at first and then rapidly and hard. while Olivia sucked and masturbated my cock.

Terry said, "Mr. Dave tell me when you are about to cum. Olivia is going to put this ring gag in your mouth now."

Olivia buckled the ring gag in my mouth and the whole scene pushed me over the edge. I yelled, "Terry, I'm about to cum."

Olivia picked up the pace and I shot a ton of cum into my mouth and on my face. The girls released my feet and let them flop back to the bed. They both French kissed me and then licked my face clean.

Both girls asked, "Mr. Dave, how can you cum so many times without it hurting?"

I said, "It is hurting a little now. Dr. Liz gave me a little pill, like Viagra, when she left for home. I think I I've cum 6 times in a morning before without any pill. If I take a little break, I should be good for some more in about an hour."

They got me loose and we drank some Cokes we found in the frig. We all got dressed and played strip poker for about an hour. I told them if they wanted, I would tie them up and use all sorts of toys on them. They jumped at the chance. I shackled Olivia to an 'X' cross. I got some rope and made a rope bra real tight. I tied a crotch rope on her and then put clamps on her nipples and labia. I turned to Terry. I used similar rope bondage on Terry and then strapped her down on a bondage table. I turned Olivia's cross so she could see what I did to Terry.

I came from the dresser with a pump set. It had cups for the nipples and several sizes for the clit. I used a small thin cylinder and pumped up Terry's nipples. I then put larger cylinders over the smaller ones and pumped up her breast to twice their normal size.

When I asked how it felt she responded, "It feels really good, Mr. Dave. They are so tingly!"

I licked the clit cup so it would fit tight. I wasn't sure this would work since I saved her pussy from being shaved earlier. I couldn't make it work.

I leaned in and kissed her and said, "Terry, can Mr. Dave shave your pussy to make this work."

She said, "Oh yes, shave me completely."

I made Olivia watch as I shaved every hair from her best friend's pussy. Olivia's pussy was literally dripping so much she was making a puddle on the floor. Once I had Terry shaved, I put the clit cup on her and pumped it up and released it several times. When I pulled it off her pussy was puffy and three times its normal size.

I said to Olivia, "I'm going to suck and fuck your best friend's swollen bald pussy right in front of you."

I did just that. I let Terry have one orgasm and then stuck my cock in her still puffy pussy. We both came hard again. After I came in Terry, I released her legs and slipped a pair of white satin panties on her.

I said, "Terry, when I take you out for lunch tomorrow you will be wearing these panties that will catch all my cum as it runs out of your pussy. I'll put them in a Ziplock bag overnight so they will be sticky and wet for you tomorrow. I will put a pair just like those on Olivia and cum inside them without penetrating her and she will wear them out to lunch as well."

Both girls said, "That is so nasty and exciting! Where will you make us go for lunch?"

I said, "Not the Mexican restaurant. Dr. Emily and I decided we all live too close and go in there too often. It will be a surprise."

It was about 1:00 A.M. and all three of us lay in the bed together and actually slept till about 3:00 A.M. Terry woke up first and motioned for me to follow her. Once in the other room she said she had something she wanted me to do to her. I asked and she just stammered around.

"Terry," I said. "You have to tell me what you want me to do. A problem adult woman have is expecting the man to know what they are thinking and want from him, without saying a word. My wife still does it. She gets mad that I did not do something, when she never told me what she wanted. A woman just can't expect a man to guess and get it right. We are not that good."