Terry Loses Her Virginity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled Olivia on a smaller table under Terry's head and jammed her pussy into Terry's face.

I yelled, "You better get to work!" A minute went by and it wasn't happening. It was a pretty awkward position Terry was in. The female rigger held up a face dildo and I nodded. It was quickly fastened on Terry's head and in the next minute she did make Olivia cum.

I yelled, "My turn now, and nodded to the male rigger. He removed her nipple clamps and began whipping Terry unmercifully. The female rigger joined in whipping Terry's backside with the same intensity. I sat back on a short stood and stuck my penis in Terry's mouth. "You have two minutes to make me cum, or you will not get to cum!"

Terry could not cum but her pussy was flowing with thick white pussy juice. So much that a drip actually landed on Terry's face as she sucked my cock. I vigorously fucked her mouth, since her hands were bound to the floor and unavailable. The rigger reminded me to pull out of Terry's mouth when I came. He was afraid she would choke if I came in her mouth, since she had never done anything like this before. If I caused her to choke, they would immediately get her down and when would miss the climax of the whole scene.

I yelled at Terry, "I'm cumming you little slut," and coated her face with copious amount of semen. I quickly took my hand and smeared it all over her face so it would not drip into her eyes. I scooped up a few globs and brought my fingers to her lips. She sucked them clean and grunted for more. They female rigger held up 5 ½ fingers.

I stood and started the fucking machine a little faster and started licking her clit just a little. Olivia rolled back under Terry and Terry licked her best friend's pussy again. The riggers ceased the flogging and I sped the machine up even more. Just before Terry could cum, I backed off.

"Not yet my little slut," I said with a smirk. I leaned in and whispered to Terry, "Here comes what you have waited for all day!" I cranked the fucking machine up to high (400 rpm, I think), Olivia stared using a magic wand on her even as I still licked her clit. Terry tense up, almost rigid. I left Olivia at her pussy and went to the floor.

I clutched and caressed Terry's face and said, "You need to relax! Don't tense up just let it happen! It will be so much better if you relax! I started licking my own cum from her inverted face and kissing her deeply and passionately. She relaxed. The female rigger held up 7 fingers but held her thumb up so I would know Terry was still alright in this inverted position.

Terry's whole body began to convulse, she squirted so hard the dildo slipped from her pussy and she drenched herself and me with streams of cum. Olivia was quick to re-insert the dildo and restart the machine.

Terry yelled at the top of her lungs," OMG, OHG, OMG! Then OH, fuck, OH fuck, Oh fuck!" (I had never her this child cuss before)

Her body convulsed over and over and she drenched herself from the squirting. Finally, her little body calmed down and I yelled to the riggers, "Get her down!"

They were quick. They got her down and unbound way faster than getting her bound up earlier. I cradled her in my arms and laid her on the bed. I crawled up beside her and began caressing her face and kissing her. Olivia lay on her other side and began licking her clean as well.

The female rigger whispered in my ear, "Mr. Dave, that was incredible! I want you to do that to me some time! We'll lock the door on our way out."

They left us alone and Olivia and I spent the next hour cleaning Terry from head to toe with our mouths and tongues. I had discovered last night that Terry really loved that kind of attention after an intense sexual encounter. Terry just moaned and cooed for an hour.

Terry said, "Mr. Dave, mom was right. No young guy could have ever done what you just did. I didn't know that was even possible. I'm so happy and thrilled mom got you to do this with me. Thank you, Thank you!"

"Terry," I said, "This was sure more fun than doing this in the Clinic wasn't it?"

Terry then proceeded to tell Olivia all that had happened before our wedding in the theater. We laughed and laughed about that Clinic scene, and the looks on their faces, when they read Terry's fantasy for losing her virginity.

I said to Olivia, "You better get to writing what you want to do in two weeks before they plan another 'Clinical' deflowering in front of a bunch of people.

Mr. Dave, "I will have several pages ready by then." Then she asked, "Will you do anything I want to do, even if I want you to do some weird, kinky, things? Can Terry be a part of my weekend as well?"

"Yes," I said. "Terry may be any part that you choose."

Olivia blushed and said, "If I want to do one scene with you dressed in panties and garters and frilly things, will you do it? Mom showed me parts of your initiation and some of those things you did for your wife really turned me on. I'm not weird, am I? She blushed again and said, "Mr. Dave are you weird?"

I said, "Everyone is weird in their own ways. Think how boring it would be if we all thought alike and liked the same things. Olivia, I own my company. I make all the decisions. I tell everyone else what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. At home I handle the money because my wife did not like it when she tried it. I have controlled everything I have touched all my life. That's why it's so thrilling for me to give up control and be at the mercy of Pam, Dr. Liz, and you two hotties. It's the biggest high I can get, being forced to do things and not knowing what's coming next. So, yes. Pam has already given her blessing on your weekend two weeks from yesterday. You may do as you please with me and I will obey you and enjoy every minute of it."

I looked at Terry and said, "I think for the next two hours we should pleasure your best friend until she is delirious and can't cum anymore. Getting through your hymen yesterday was so much easier for you because of her! I think we owe her a couple hours focused on her body. We just can't penetrate her vagina. We'll do that in two weeks."

Terry teared up and said, "Mr. Dave, you know I tried to let go when you were trying to penetrate me last night, don't you?"

"I do, and I know Olivia held you tighter and would not let go because she did not want the pain to start all over for you if you let go of those hands and I stopped. She did it because she loves you."

Terry said, "I know Mr. Dave. Olivia is the best friend I have in the whole world."

Terry turned to Olivia and said, "Thank you for hanging on tighter when I was letting to let go."

I said, "Ok, adult young ladies, before this gets too mushy. What you say we ravish Olivia as our thank you for all the help she was to both of us?"

Terry said, Yeah, let's get her!"

For the next two hours Terry and I made Olivia cum in every way we could think up and every imaginable position we could dream up. After Terry's ordeal and Oliva's cumming for two hours non-stop we all were a mess.

We went to the bathroom and I gave them both a sensual bath and washed their hair. The they made me get in the tub and did the same to me.

They both said, "We hate to go. This has been so incredible!"

I said, "Ladies, this is not goodbye, we will see each other over and over going forward. I will have to get Pam's agreement, but that should be easy. I want you two to help me fulfill some of her fantasies in the upcoming weeks." We kissed and hugged and hugged a while.

We packed up our things and straightened the suite a little. Because of the Covid-19 Master Site 9 will get a complete deep cleaning before it is used by anyone else. Dr. Liz had gotten someone to take Olivia's car back to the house and Terry had been driven to the Club by her mom. With Terry in the middle and Olivia at shotgun we slurped milkshakes from the dining hall all the way home. I dropped Olivia at Dr. Liz's and Terry at Dr. Emil's and headed home to Pam. When I took each girl to the door both moms said, they had talked to Pam and that we all had a dinner date tomorrow evening.

Terry got a DVD of the whole weekend. Someone in tech took the best angles from different cameras and edited them to made one DVD. Terry gave Olivia one and me one and told them at tech not to make any more. When I got home, Pam greeted me at the door. After dinner Pam and I watched the DVD together and then had hot sex for hours.

I apologize for not finishing this sooner. I had an accident (not my fault) and had some major surgery. At this time, Olivia is no longer a virgin. Terry was a big part of Olivia's weekend and I'll write that one as soon as I can. I have the DVD of that one to help me remember who said what.

Dr. Liz was counselling a couple having sexual issues similar to Pam and I, before we came to the Club. I dominated the lady for 4 days to get her over the issues she had and that story is the hottest thing I have ever done. Pam dominated the husband and I can't get her to write so I will try and write that one from watching her DVD.

Once I recover completely from the surgery, Dr. Liz and Dr. Emily are still going to be my playthings for a weekend and Olivia and Terry are going to be present. They now know about the agreement and are looking forward to seeing it, but at this time we don't think they are going to actively participate.

Please rate this with 5 stars. Use good judgment out there but don't hide. The Covid virus is making a second wave where we live so Cindy's and Pam's Club initiations are still on hold because of the virus. Several companies appear to be close to having a vaccine. Once that happens, maybe we can get the country back to work.