Terry Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe it is already Thursday! If you think of anything for Friday night, let me or Dr. Liz know. We are at your command."

I responded, "Now that's a change. Could I get the part about, 'we are at YOUR command', in writing?" You asked me the other day what favors you could do for me since I have taken on this 'deflowering'. You and Dr. Liz have told me over and over how good I have become at being dominant since I joined the Club. Tell Dr. Liz, that I want you both on the same night as my total slaves, in Master Suite 9. Oh yeah, I forgot. I want both Terry and Olivia to be present to watch the proceedings."

I accidentally sent that message before I was through, and while I was typing the rest my phone rang and it was Dr. Emily.

She said, "Yes sir, you may have your wish!" She also said I just made her lose her bet with Dr. Liz. "I bet Dr. Liz that you would not make any bold request like that for another month and half. Dr. Liz was sure it would come much sooner."

"That night with you two slaves is going to be fun," I said. "Thank you for whatever you told Pam when I left your house last night. When I got home, she had on a sheer baby doll and worked me over for hours. We never went to sleep either. That's why I just saw your message from last night."

Dr. Emily responded, "Pam is going to counsel with me every Thursday at the Club. I will teach her how to fight fairly in a marriage."

I said, "I have given her that same session several times and it never lasts! Maybe it will be different coming from you. I need you and Dr. Liz to be ready for anything on Friday. I know nurse Julia is not flying back to town until 5:30 P.M. I may need her tomorrow night! I have tried to contact her and have not gotten through. Please try and reach her and let her know that it is a 'life and death' situation for her to be at the Club by the time I go in to Terry tomorrow night."

"Dave, you are scarring me again. What's going on?

Dr. Emily, "I don't know yet. I may not know until I go in to Terry at 6:30. I just don't think this is going to go down like everyone thinks it is. It's just a gut feeling I have after my talk with Terry last night. I am taking her to lunch tomorrow at noon. She absolutely loves to be taken out and made to feel special. Unless she changes the game plan at lunch I will just proceed like we have talked about.

I appreciate everyone and everything they have done to try and facilitate this, but I just think it is to 'Clinical'. She must not know you and I have had this conversation! If she really is an adult young lady, she will speak up for herself if she wants to do something different. So, keep an extra cook in the dining hall, get a rope specialist on stand-by, and try to get through to Julia. Have some runners on hand if I should need something we don't have at the Club. She's only going to get to do this once and I want it to be special for her."

Dr. Emily said, "I will arrange those things before I leave this afternoon."

"Oh yeah, I know Dr. Liz is going to question you on this one but, get Olivia's paperwork all signed and notarized today and tell Dr. Liz not to let her go out with the gang tomorrow night, just in case I need her, too. I know I have you really wondering, and I don't have any hard facts to go on, just a gut feeling, (one of those gut feelings that Gibbs gets on NCIS) but I just think this is not going down like everyone thinks it is. Love you Dr. Emily. Got to go."

"Thank you. Call or text me if you need me." Was the last thing Dr. Emily said.

I texted Terry right after Dr. Emily, "Be careful driving today. I don't want any scratches on that pretty little body of yours." Later, "Hope your day is going great! I just can't concentrate on anything today! Later I wrote, "When you go out today, be sure and wear dark jeans so people can't see how wet you are." I sent several others and about noon Terry responded.

She said, "Mr. Dave, mom and I talked till 7:00 A.M. I just got up an realized it was noon. I have never slept this late before. You're just flattering me with all these texts so you can get into my panties tomorrow night."

I think I texted back before she finished hers. I said, "I can't believe your mother told you about our conversation last night. Did she tell you anything else? So, you just slept 5 hours? You need to go back to bed and sleep today. I'll be hurt if you fall asleep tomorrow night."

"Mom is in here at the table, she said you're playing one of those adult games she teaches in one of her classes. She said not to take all your texts today seriously."

I responded, "I can't believe she ratted me out. She teaches this in one of her classes. I thought she was on my side. Terry, do you want to see you mom blush?"

Terry texted, "I would love to see that. How?"

"Terry, look your mom right in the eyes and ask her what favor she agreed to do for me this morning."

My phone actually rang and when I clicked it was Dr. Emily on her speaker phone, "OK Dave I give. Don't make me tell Terry about our agreement yet!"

I said loudly, "Terry if your mom keeps asking you about our conversations keep asking her about the favor. I promise she is going to blush."

Dr. Emily said, "You want to meet us at the Mexican Restaurant in 30 minutes for lunch?

I said, "See Terry, your mom did the adult thing and changed the subject so she wouldn't have to talk about the real issue. Dr. Emily, I would love to, but I have one condition. We may not talk about tomorrow night."

"Dr. Emily said, "That's a deal if you agree to refrain from talking about the favor, I promised this morning."

"Agreed," I said. "Meet you two in 30 minutes."

We ate lunch and talked about everything except tomorrow night and the favor Dr. Emily had granted me this morning. Terry laughed and talked like a freshman in college should.

She kicked me under the table and said, "I wore my dark jeans today." Terry and I both laughed. Dr. Emily gave me a stern look so I think she caught on to that remark. Terry did not know I told her mother of that little incident and just giggled.

Terry mentioned her dad several times during lunch and Dr. Emily just glowed when she did. When Terry got up and went to the restroom, I told Dr. Emily, "If we fail and accomplish nothing tomorrow night, we have done good in getting her past her father's death." That's when Dr. Emily hugged me tight and kissed me right on the lips. That's also when Terry got back to the table and what she said next was priceless.

Terry said, "Really mom, trying to steal my date? You need to get your own for tomorrow night, this one is mine." Then she plopped herself right down between Dr. Emily and I. Terry gave me an almost mean look and shook her head!

Dr. Emily paid for lunch and then I blurted out, "See, Terry, now she's trying to buy me. Maybe we shouldn't invite her to come along next time."

We left and Terry did sleep most of the afternoon. I took a nap myself. I sent Terry a few more texts through the day and evening and told her to have a good night and sleep well. I told Pam that I needed to get to sleep early myself. I had to go into the office for a meeting and sign some papers Friday morning.

I called Dr. Emily about 10:00 P.M. I said, "Remember I am taking Terry out to lunch at noon tomorrow. I'll pick her up in the truck after I finish at the office. If anything, crazy happens I'll let you know." I said, Dr. Emily, "Sooner or later you are going to have to tell Terry of your favor to me."

Dr. Emily said, "What if I'm having second thoughts about that?"

I said, "Oh no you're not pulling that one. You are an adult lady and I consider your verbal agreement binding for you and Dr. Liz. Did you tell Dr. Liz yet?"

"No and don't you tell either! I'll do the adult thing and put if off until the last minute."

I said Dr. Emily another favor. "Would you go up and tuck Terry in and give her a kiss on the forehead for me? Oh, and one more favor. If the plan does change for tomorrow night can you or Dr. Liz give me that pill I took just before my initiation?"

"Yes, I'll go up and kiss her for you. I'm not even going to ask why, but I'll have that pill in my purse tomorrow evening."

I said Dr. Emily, "You know, I've fallen in love with you, don't you? Dr. Liz is going to be jealous when she finds out about us."

"Dave, I'm hanging up the phone now! Go tuck Pam in and go to sleep! Hopefully you can't get into any trouble while you're sleeping. Good night." Then she did click the phone.

I woke up Friday. It was a typical morning. Bojangles breakfast, a couple of staff meetings at the company headquarters, and two meetings with executives from other companies. About 11:30 A.M. I got in the truck and headed off to pick Terry up for lunch. When I arrived, she was waiting in the foyer. She had on a stunning red dress. Nothing risqué, it just made her look like a lady. It came down to her knees and gave her an air of sophistication.

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Terry, you get to choose the restaurant today. What will it be?"

She burst into tears. She put her head on my shoulder and cried like I have never seen her cry. I said, "let's just go down to the Mexican restaurant and get our usual booth in the back and talk about what has you so upset."

She managed to say through her sobbing, "OK Mr. Dave that's fine with me."

The Mexican place is on the first corner out of the community so we were in the parking lot in 5 minutes.

I said, "Terry, you have to stop crying before we can go in or they will think I've been abusing you or something." At that she actually smiled, wiped away the tears, and then flipped down the makeup mirror on her side of the truck.

Terry said, "Mr. Dave, I look really bad!"

I said, "Young adult lady, you do look a site. I think it's massacre. I'll get the booth and you go to the ladies' room and straighten up. I will order you sweet tea and await your arrival. Try and make this entrance better than the last one." She grinned and off she went.

When she returned, I said, "let's eat first and talk about everything else that isn't bothering you, like we adults do." That made her laugh again. "After we eat, we will talk about all this crying." We ate and talked about the weather, school, politics of all things, and I noticed she never mentioned Dr. Emily, her mom. I said, "OK adult young lady, you were crying, not me. It's your turn to talk."

Terry, said, "Mr. Dave, mom and I talked last night about tonight. It's like I thought. I feel like I'm going to the doctor to have a procedure in front of half the world. Mom wants both gynecologists in the room, Dr. Liz in the room, my regular doctor in the room, two nurses, and someone else I forgot already. So, counting you and me that is eight people in the room. Guess where this is going to take place? They want to shave me down there before you and me do anything, and I don't want to do that either."

I interrupted and said, "It's going to be in the clinic room between Dr. Liz's and your mother's office isn't it?

"How did you know? Have they called you today?' Terry said with demanding eyes.

I said, "Don't you tell anyone this, but I worked this morning so I would have an alibi, just so no one could call me. I told your mother I was picking you up for lunch at noon and would run some errands on the way to the Club tonight, so she would think I was busy and leave me alone through the day."

Terry said, "Why are you ducking my mom?"

"Terry, I sensed yesterday that you were having second thoughts about this and you know we do not have to go through with this. This can be put off, so it can be re-planned, or cancelled all together if that's what you want."

Mr. Dave, "You're making me think you don't want to be with me again."

"Honey, this is going to sound crude but here goes. I am truly looking forward to getting inside those panties tonight! I hope the hymen issue goes well so I can 'play your little body like a fine instrument', all night long. But Terry, it needs to be your decision and on your terms! Not what Mom and Dr. Liz wants or thinks."

"Mom told you what she and Dr. Liz said to me and Olivia when we first talked about losing our virginity, didn't she? Mr. Dave, I want you to play me and do all those things you know that the young guys don't have a clue about to me over and over. I want to spend the night with you tonight, but mom thinks we are going to do this in the Clinic, get cleaned up and go home. I want this to last into tomorrow. Mom even wants to film us."

"Terry your mom loves you VERY much but she is so scared you are going to be really hurt with this hymen issue. That's why she has set everything up so 'clinically'. I also know she offered you a minor surgical procedure that wouldn't hurt. I would not be surprised if there is an ambulance waiting on call in the Club parking lot tonight."

"They wouldn't go that far, would they," Terry said.

"I don't think so, but don't bet against it."

Terry pleaded, "Mr. Dave, Can you call mom and tell her we are just going to go to a hotel and do this alone? Please, please?"

I said, "Honey, you know as well as I do that that is not an option."

"But Mr. Dave, I don't want to cancel this. I've been looking forward to this for over two months. I want you to ravage me all night long and do all kinds of stuff to me. I even want to do some stuff to you, if you let me, but not in the Clinic!"

I caught Terry totally by surprise when I looked her in the eyes and said, "Terry, will you marry me, tonight at the Club?" She had the most puzzled look I have ever seen on her face. "Just a mock wedding in the Club Theater and then after that we'll honeymoon in Master Suite 9. It has a two-person jacuzzi and every bondage and sex toy man has invented. The bed has dozens of rings on it for restraining you, or me, in any position you can imagine."

"Yes, Yes, I will marry you," Terry said so loud everyone was staring at us.

I said, "Wonderful dear, you have the leading lady role in the Fall drama production." People applauded. Then I said, "Terry, Let's go before someone calls the police!"

Back in my truck about 3:10 P.M. I said, "You write YOUR fantasy, beginning with us getting married in the Club Theater, on how YOU want this night to go. Make it as detailed as you want. Have it in your purse when you go to the Club at 5:30. When I arrive at 6:30, I will read your fantasy and set everything in motion as you have written it. One more thing. Did you watch that video of Niki losing her virginity to Mark online like I asked you to?

"Yes sir, I did. I know it may hurt a lot but I want this anyway. I don't want some surgical procedure."

"Terry, I may not speak to you again before I see you at 6:30. If you need me call, I will answer!"

I got Terry home at 3:45. I got back to our house just before 4:00 P.M. Pam hugged me and asked if I was still OK about all this as soon as I got in the door. She said she wasn't planning to come to the Club tonight because it might be awkward for Terry. I told her it was fine and that we insisted that she come. I told her I had to go up and shower and shave and stuff like that.

Then I said, "Oh by the way, wear a dress suitable for a wedding." She just shook her head and I ran upstairs before she could ask any questions.

About 5:20 P.M. a text from Terry came in. All it said was, "Mr. Dave, mom is driving me up to the Club now. See you later." I was guessing that she couldn't talk with Dr. Emily sitting right next to her.

About 6:00 P.M. Pam and I took the Jeep. Before we left, I said, "Be sure and have your yellow arm band with you tonight. You have a date yourself after the wedding." She shook her head wondering what was up and ran back through the garage and got her yellow arm band. She did not have a clue to what was going to take place but I was proud of her for not asking 20 times like she normally does. Perhaps Dr. Emily's session had done some good.

Arrival at the Club

When we got out of the Jeep and entered the foyer, I got several stares. I had never worn a suit and tie to the Club before tonight. I asked and attendant to get my suitcase from the Jeep and take it to Dr. Liz's office. I went in the hall restroom and combed my hair and tried to look handsome. Realizing I wasn't getting any better I walked down the hall at 6:20 P.M. I was not supposed to come into Dr. Emily's office until 6:30 but when I stopped outside the door I could her Terry just sobbing. I knocked twice and went on in. I'm not kidding. This is what I saw.

Terry was laying back in the gynecologist chair with what looks like a hospital gown on. They had the stirrups of the chair under her knees and elevated and wide like when you have a baby. And she's just crying. All I could think of to lighten the mood was, "Looks like I am just in time to catch this baby when it comes out. Ready, on three."

You could have heard a pin drop and then I looked Terry right in the eyes and said, "I was wrong. No ambulance in the parking lot." She really laughed (while she was still sobbing) It was priceless! I sat down on the edge of the chair with her and noticed one of the nurses was preparing to shave her pussy area.

I kissed Terry on the cheek and told the nurse, "You can put away the razor and the cream, we are going to skip shaving down there." I could feel Dr. Emily step up real close to me but she didn't speak.

I looked sideways to Terry and said, "Did you complete the assignment I gave you at lunch?"

As she wiped away the last tears her little voice managed, "yes sir, it's in my purse."

Then I looked around at Dr. Emily and said, "Would you bring me Terry's purse?"

Just as Dr. Emily walked back in with the purse, I asked Terry, "Are you really an adult young lady?"

"Yes sir," she replied. I told her if she really was an adult young lady, she had to tell them what she wanted to do tonight. "She said, "can you tell them?"

"Adult young ladies have to speak up for themselves. They can't rely on old guys like me to speak for them. Besides, I have not read your fantasy yet." That was all she needed because then she said in a 'matter of fact way'.

"I don't want to be shaved! I don't want to lose my virginity in a Clinic with six other people watching! I don't want to lose my virginity in this chair either! I don't want to lose my virginity with my mom in the room." She said, "Mom I love more than I ever tell you and I'm sorry for not telling you more often, but I want to do this my way."

I could feel the tension for just a moment and then Dr. Emily said with grace and style, "Terry, you really are an adult young lady and I'm sorry for not treating you like one. What do you want to do tonight?"

The whole mood changed and Terry smiled and blurted out, "Mr. Dave and I are getting married in the Theater around 8:00 P.M. After the wedding he is going to take me to that honeymoon suite, number 9, I think, and ravage me all night and play with me into tomorrow."

I said Dr. Emily, "Terry's homework is 5 pages. Can we be left alone while I read it? Isn't there an intercom to Dr. Liz's office?"

"Dave, just press this button and talk. We will wait in Dr. Liz's office." They all left the room and Terry literally jumped up into my arms.

I said, "Get that ridiculous outfit off. I can't ravage someone in that gown!" I forgot the intercom was on and they all heard me say that. I read through Terry's fantasy.

Dr. Emily, "Go down to that wardrobe room and the lingerie and toy store in the Club basement and get these things and take them to Maters Suite 9. We need a Wedding Dress in size 3 for a 5'7" girl. Get the sexiest Bridal Lingerie set in sheer white, bra, garters and stockings, panties and an extra set of white satin panties. Also get a garter like you would throw at a wedding reception."