Terry Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled, "Now Olivia, hold her hands and get your legs across her chest!" Olivia is 5" 10' and the first baseman on the college softball team. She pinned Terry with her legs and grabbed her hands real tight.

I said, "Terry, hold on tight to Olivia and don't let go. We love you, just don't let go!"

I lunged forward and down, not quick but hard and steady. Terry started crying, and then screaming at the top of her lungs with the gag still in her mouth. She tried to thrash and kick but with Olivia across her and her legs and knees tied she couldn't move much. The gag came out and Terry screamed, no more! no more!

Without the gag I was sure people in other rooms could hear her screaming. I couldn't believe it but I could not get my penis to break through that second hymen. I panicked and reached forward and grabbed the ropes on the headboard that had previously been attached to Terry wrist cuffs and pulled up and into her and it broke through.

"Terry screamed like she being murdered, please stop, no more!" I knew the whole wing could probably hear us.

I got completely still and caressed her face and tried to wipe her tears away and said, "Terry, I'm all the way in, I'm touching your cervix." I lay perfectly still filling her tight little vagina, Olivia finally let go of her hands and removed her feet from her chest. Olivia had tears all down her face.

Olivia kissed Terry on the forehead and kept saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Time is hard to gauge at moment like this, but I'm sure it was less than two minutes since I penetrated her completely and a calm look swept across Terry.

She said Mr. Dave, "I feel so full. It feels incredible. I even feel it in my arms and back and toes."

Terry, "Your body is about to have its first full body orgasm, are you ready. I'm going to pump you slow and steady and then at the end hard and fast."

Olivia did not take her eyes off Terry and then Terry said, "I feel it coming do me now!"

Nurse Julia removed the ropes from her knees but left her ankles in the cuffs attached to the foot board. When I picked up the pace she came over and over. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled me tighter and tighter. Her little heart was pounding so loud we could hear it beat. Her eyes were rolling back in the sockets and I thought she was about to pass out. Her whole body was quivering from head to toe. I leaned in and caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

She stopped arching her body, a smile came back to her face, and a calm came over her and I stopped moving and got completely still.

Terry said, "Mr. Dave your semen is so hot I can feel it in my pussy. But I have a question. Is your penis still hard? It feels like I'm still full."

"It is still hard as a rock. Sometimes when I'm this turned on it will stay hard even after I ejaculate. You want one more before I let nurse Julia check you out? Usually the second orgasm is even better that than first and it usually comes quickly, if you wait a couple minutes and it's been a couple minutes. Take off her ankle cuffs, Olivia."

"OK, Mr. Dave, do me again." This time I went fast and quick. With her feet lose she locked her legs around me as if to pull me in tighter. In less than a minute I could feel her pussy contracting again, I think 7 or 8 times. She was so tight that I shot a second load into her about the 4th or 5th contraction. Her body quivered and convulsed from head to toe again.

When it was over, we both sighed and I pulled out of her vagina and laid next to her and said, "Terry I'm exhausted, what about you?

"Mr. Dave, I'm exhausted too but it a good exhaustion."

"Terry, I'm not sure but I think you have that glow you said your mother always had when she and your dad played bondage in the basement. And speaking of mother. I bet they all heard you screaming and think I murdered you."

"Nurse Julia, please open the P.A. system."

Julia said, "Dave you're not going to, are you?"

"Yes Ma'am, please turn on P. A. system. Nurse Julia."

I walked over to the desk. Terry and Olivia were just giggling and Olivia said, "He's ready going to do it. He's actually calling your mom."

"Oh no, Miss Olivia, "I'm calling two moms." I pressed the button and said, "Dr. Emily and Dr. Liz please come to Master Suite 9 ASAP. WE ARE ALL FINE. ACTUALLY, THE CONSENSUS IS THAT WE ARE WAY BETTER THAN FINE!

They knocked at the door in 30 seconds. I let them in and said, "Were you two waiting outside the door?

Dr. Emily said, "Dave our offices are just below and to the right of this Suite and we could hear Terry screaming. I couldn't take it so Dr. Liz brought me up to that sitting area down by the elevator. We couldn't hear her screaming from there. That's why we were so close. Next time you will use Master Suite 18 in the new wing. Those suites are soundproof."

Dr. Emily, "There was very little bleeding. I penetrated her on the first attempt. Julia is checking her out right now. Go in to her now she knows you are coming. After you leave, I'll bath her and wash her hair. I promised her that if she would do the first part my way, I'd do whatever she wanted me to her for the rest of the night, and I promised her she could do as she pleased to me. You know it's going to be XXX. You read Terry's fantasy."

"Dave, you have my blessing," was all she said and went to Terry.

"Wait Dr. Liz, I have to tell you Olivia was a trooper. We could not have done this without her! She'll tell you about it tomorrow, I'm sure. Are you OK with her staying the night with Terry and I? I told her the same thing you did."

"Dave, I trust you, but what if she gets caught up in the heat of the moment and tries to penetrate herself with something or someone? She won't. Not after what she has been through tonight. Dr. Liz, she cried the whole time while holding her best friend down with her legs and holding her hands as tight as she could. She was inches away from that screaming and still did exactly as I had instructed her. Besides, I showed her a chastity belt in the dresser and told her if she tried to get herself penetrated tonight, I'd lock that chastity belt on her and not take it off until two weeks from tonight."

"That was good! What did my daughter say when you told her you'd lock a chastity belt on her for the next two weeks?" Dr. Liz asked.

She said, and I quote, "Mr. Dave I will be on my best behavior and watch my manners, so please let me stay!"

Dr. Liz, it will be fine. She saw Terry have two of those 'full body orgasms' and she is not going to do anything to mess up her turn in two weeks. Can Terry and I lick and suck her and give her a ton of clitoral orgasms tonight with some of those toys in the dresser? She also asked if she could have anal sex with a strap-on and a real penis tonight. I told her she could have both if you said it was OK."

Dr. Liz got professional when I asked that one and simply said, "Dave, yes, you may."

"Go to her, she is waiting to see you. One more thing. When you and Dr. Emily leave, would you have them send up three chocolate milk shakes from the dining hall. If anyone can get to Krispy Kreme before they close, the girls would like a dozen of the original glazed sent up to our room."

Dr. Liz said, "Oh, the girls want donuts?"

"Yes Ma'am, it was really their idea. Of course, I'll eat some too, so they won't mess up those pretty little figures," I said with a smirk.

"How noble of you, I'll send a runner for the donuts and have the chef make three milkshakes and send them up."

"Dr. Liz, "Have him put my cherry on Terry's milkshake. I don't like cherries and she gets a kick out of having two on hers'."

Dr. Liz said, "Do you know all these kinds of things about Olivia?"

"No Ma'am, "But in two weeks I'll know more about her than I do about Terry. I get two weeks to get ready for Olivia and I only found out about tonight a week ago. Oh yeah, one more important thing! Ask Dr. Emily what favor she granted to me for doing this tonight!"

"Master Dave, "She already told me!"

"Can I start calling you, Slave Liz?"

"Be careful, you know that Dr. Emily and I both have Pam's ear."

"Yes Ma'am, did she have fun with her blind date tonight."

"From what I hear she is still having a great time."

Both mothers talked to their daughters for about 10 minutes. Terry was declared to be fine by Nurse Julia and she left for home. The doctors hugged and kissed all three of us on the foreheads and said goodnight. Dr. Liz said she would have the milkshakes sent up and send a runner for the donuts before she went home. Terry, Olivia and I spent the night and all of Saturday and Saturday night in Master Suite 9. I drove both girls home on Sunday afternoon.

*

This story has taken so long to tell that I'll write that adventure as a separate story or Part 2. It's basically non-stop sex without all the drama that ran through this one, so it should be much shorter. We didn't use all the toys and BDSM furniture in Master Suite 9, but they sure tried!

Please rate this with 5 stars. Be careful! It looks like we are having a second spike in the corona virus. After I write about Friday and Saturday night with Terry and Olivia in Master Suite 9, I'll write what happens in two weeks with Olivia's deflowering. Once I fulfill that commitment, Dr. Emily and Dr. Liz will owe me the favor of both being my total slaves for a night, with Terry and Olivia in the Suite assisting and making suggestions. That will be fun!