Terry Pt. 03

Story Info
Terry and I get more active, gym, hiking, overnight camping.
3k words
4.44
5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom I live in a very small apartment on the bad side of town, I hope no one broke in and stole what little I have while I was here with you, but I don't own much, clothes, a few things my family left me. I work eat and sleep, and the gym of course, that is my life, well till I met this guy at my local coffee shop who caught me off guard and noticed me."

"Terry I would love to have you as a roommate, my life is very mundane, well till I met this guy at my local coffee shop."

"Tom are you sure about this, I cannot imagine living in a beautiful house like this one, kind of a dream actually."

"All you have to say is Yes, but before you do I have to tell you Terry, I am gay."

Terry did not say anything, he looked at me with sad eyes, he looked at his coffee then at me once again.

"Tom I am not bothered that you are a gay man, I got in bed with you last night, it was me who was all over you not you on me, I suspect I may have some gay tendencies, but I have never explored them at all. I am careful who I let come close to me, I have only dated women, and not one a good relationship for me. Tom I am not trying to use you to test out if I am gay or not, I like you as a friend, and if it becomes more than that so be it, I know I do not want to make our friendship suffer because I made a pass at you."

"Thank you for being honest with me Terry, the offer is still on the table you want to move in you are welcome to do so."

"Thanks Tom I graciously accept your kind offer, you are the best guy ever, would it be okay for me to give you a hug?"

"I would love a hug from you Terry."

Terry got up and pulled me in tight, his hard body felt so amazing against mine, Terry held me close to him till things started to get harder, then he carefully released his grip and took a seat in the bar stool.

"Been a long time since you last had sex hasn't it Terry?"

"Yes very long time Tom, I can't control my dick, just being near you makes me hard."

"All good been a while for me as well Terry, you make me hard as well."

I got breakfast cooking, I had Terry make toast and set the table, he and I would go get his belongings later and move the man in. After breakfast and cleanup, Terry got in the shower first, myself right behind him, Terry careful not so show me his naughty bits.

Terry and I got in the SUV and headed over to his place, the building was not bad, seemed to be well maintained, clean inside, no odd smells, Terry's apartment was very small a bachelor suite tiny kitchenette, with a tiny bathroom hardwood floors, a single bed tv, table and chairs, the furniture all belonged to the suite. The bedding and clothes all Terry's we would clean the place up before Terry leaving for good, I did notice the man had little or no food in his cupboards.

He spoke to the caretaker telling him he would not be returning, he paid the next months rent and they did a suite inspection. They would mail his deposit to him to my address, Terry would have all his mail forwarded to his new address. We got the car in the garage Terry would unload his belongings bringing me the laundry to get washed and cleaned up.

We got his clothes all washed dried and hung up, Terry seemed more relaxed now, he and I sat in the kitchen on the bar stools, we talked about rent, we talked about his work we talked about my work, I told Terry of the things I wanted to do to the house yet, I had some renovations done, but wanted to do more.

We would spruce up the back yard around the pool area, replace the fence, fix up the patio around the pool, do some repairs to the front lawn, build a shed, clean up around the house, do some renovations to the interior as well.

Terry was back to his old self once again, he was healthier than a horse, good food, clean clothes a warm bed, good healthy lunches made him stronger and so much healthier than he had ever been. Terry got me interested in the gym, he and I going four times a week, he whipped me into shape in no time, the man knew what workouts were the best.

I felt better, healthy and stronger, Terry and I took up hiking, the hills and valleys in the area we lived in were great for hiking the trails really well mapped out. Terry wanted to do some overnight ones as well, we would do a two or three night hike, I was excited and nervous as well. We got all the gear we needed, we would drive to our starting point then trek through the wilderness.

Terry had our trip all mapped out he knew where we should get to the first night camping on a the rivers edge our tent set up a camp fire burning strong, Terry and I got dinner ready, it was incredible how quiet it really was, other than the river it was complete silence. We did see some wildlife along the way and at our camp, rabbits curious of the intruders in their domain.

Terry and I had dinner then a dip in the river, the water was so darn cold, I did not stay in very long, my underwear totally see through, everything shriveled right up. Once out of the water I took off my underwear and wrapped myself in a towel, I was frozen cold standing near the fire to warm up.

Terry stayed in for a bit he came out shivering, I handed him a towel he wrapped himself up then took off his underwear. I had never seen the man naked the man was beyond shy, I took my towel off and wrapped it around his shoulders, I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and got ready for bed. Terry stared at me he could not get over how I was not shy to show my entire body off.

"Terry man if I had your body I would flaunt it everywhere, you are built and by the bump in your towel shows you're hung too."

"Tom I can't get over how not shy you really are, you show your body off all the time, and you do have a nice body, and a big cock."

Terry grabbed a pair of boxers and joined me in the tent, we zipped our sleeping bags together it gives you more room and if it got to cold I could snuggle up to Terry if I had too. Terry and I laid there looking at each other.

"This is great Tom best hiking trip I have ever had, thank you for coming with me."

"No! Thank you Terry this really is one of the best things I have ever done."

I so wanted to kiss the man right now, I looked at his full lips his bearded face, his beautiful dark eyes, dam he was so hot. Feeling the sexual tension Terry turned away from me, him and I ending up our backs to each other. Around one in the morning I woke I was frozen cold somehow our sleeping bags had unzipped and Terry and I our chests uncovered. I leaned over him and zipped his side then zipped myself in I was so cold. Terry turned towards me pulling me in tight to him, my left hand right at his crotch, I had to find out, I had to know. Slowly my hand fondled Terry's package, the man had a beautiful cock rock hard, cut and I would guess seven maybe more inches and thick.

I rolled over so Terry's front was on my back, his hairy chest felt so good on my back, but his rock hard cock felt even better between my butt cheeks. Terry reached in and grabbed my cock his hand on my boxers, he held my cock firmly in his big strong muscular hands. I slowly slid my boxers off, Terry's hand came off my boxer covered cock, his hand resting on my hip.

I took Terry's hand and placed it on my rock hard cock, his hand felt so good on my cock, Terry ground his boxer covered cock against my butt crack. I never wanted a man to fuck me as much as I wanted Terry to fuck me right here right now. Terry shifted around, he was removing his boxers, he pulled in close and his cock slid in my crack.

I wanted him in me, I needed his cock and his load deep inside me, I spit in my hand and lubed up Terry's cock, I wet my fingers to get my ass wet so he could fuck me. I got his cock wet and lathered my hole slipping a finger in to get it wet. I got in position and placed Terry's cock to my wanting hole, Terry was eager to get it in me, I pushed he pushed, his cock finally deep inside me his pubes on my ass cheeks.

We both lay there motionless, neither one of us sure if this was the right thing to do or not, I initiated it, I worked my hips on his cock would slide in and out, Terry quickly got the idea and rammed my hole with his cock. It really did not last long Terry shot me full of cum in seconds. The lack of sex Terry and I had not had lately it took maybe four strokes and my own cock exploded as Terry stroked me off.

The uncomfortable silence after sex is the worst, Terry pulled out, I rolled over and looked the man in the eyes, he really was uncomfortable with the situation now.

"Thanks Terry I needed that, felt so good to have you in me, I've been waiting for the opportunity for us to engage in sex."

Terry only looked at me, not a word said to me, I finally got on top of him and pressed my lips to his. At first Terry tried to pull back, not sure he had ever been kissed by a man, I was soft and gentle with him, I held his head in place so his lips were on mine. Terry took his time to kiss me back, I slid my tongue along his lips, I had Terry moaning in no time flat, Terry rolled us over so he was now the one doing the kissing.

Terry and I made out for quite some time, I touched him everywhere, I longed to run my hand over his hairy chest. So manly the feeling incredible, Terry pulled back and looked me in the eyes, his lips back on mine immediately.

"Tom you have no idea how long I wanted to do this to you, when you brought me home to take care of me I wanted to kiss you so many times, but I was to nervous and shy to do that."

"I too longed to hold you kiss you touch you, have you in me, can we do that again Terry, I'm ready are you?"

I pulled my legs back, Terry placed them on his shoulders, his cock at my hole, Terry spit in his palm and wet his cock for entry. It hurt but I wanted him back in me, Terry was gentle enough but I knew I wanted the man to take my ass use it for his pleasure, feed me his cum. Terry continued to slowly stroke my hole with his cock, being very nice not trying to hurt me.

"Terry I need you to give it to me, harder, use my hole, fuck me harder please."

Terry not needing to be told twice, he banged my ass hard, his cock plunged deeper, his balls smacking my butt cheeks, Terry pulled in for a kiss just before his cock shot torrents of cum deep inside me. I could feel how his cum escaped his cock, depositing deep inside me. Once he came he released my legs grabbing my cock in his huge hand, he stroked me hard, my balls slapping my taint. Maybe ten strokes and my cock exploded all over me, my chest abs and some on Terry's hand.

Terry pulled his hand to his mouth, lapping up the remainder of the cum I had deposited there, he placed his lips to my own and fed me my own cum. I sucked all he had to feed me Terry rolled off of me and laid beside me, I wiped us off and covered us back up. Terry laid there on his back winded, worn out tired from the double orgasm.

I snuggled in close to him cold and tired, Terry pulled me in tight, the hairy chest so comforting in minutes I was asleep wiped out from having cum twice. Terry did his little snore thing I had worn him out, after Terry and I had sex in that little tent of ours Terry never had another nightmare, he knew I was next to or on him so he was safe, that evil man could never get to him ever again.

When we got back home from our hiking trip construction was to start on the fence and patio, they would tear the entire back yard apart, I have to say I was not sad to see the old fence go.

The holes dug, the work could begin, between work and work being done on the backyard Terry was a busy man he wanted everything to go as planned and he was not one to sit back and watch he was hands on double checking every detail. The contractor filling in Terry on all the work being done and what was still to be done the next day.

I looked after Terry if he was sore tired, needed a massage on any and all parts of his body, our sex life was incredible, Terry was a willing participant all the time, he loved to be kissed touched held massaged. I loved the man's body I enjoyed every square inch of him. Work progressed quickly on the backyard project, Terry and I would soon be lounging in our back yard, swimming in our pool.

Time passed by quickly the pool complete, Terry and I enjoyed our pool, swimming naked was the best part he and I growing closer every day. We did some renovations to the house as well, sod in the front yard, him and I covered in sweat, mud and grass, we had a great time. The neighbors laughing at us as we sprayed each other with the garden hose to get the mud and grass off our bodies and hair.

Terry and I watered the lawn for weeks to get the sod to look just perfect, Terry built us a shed to house the lawnmower and other garden tools, on the side of the house pretty little building to match the house. The neighbors all wanted one after he completed ours, seems he and I would be busy for a few months.

Terry and I always very affectionate, he and I touching, holding hands, kissing whenever possible, I told him often I loved him, he was so important to me. Terry and I ended up renovating the entire house together, every room painted, new flooring some new furniture, it was our house now, he and I both choosing the furnishings for our home.

Life went on for us. After three years of being together Terry decided to move out, he had met a younger man who he worked with, he was sure was his true love. They moved to a neighboring city it was hard to watch Terry leave, I really loved the man, but I would not stand in his way of happiness.

After six months of being together I got a weird message from Terry one night, he had gotten into drugs with his new boyfriend it sounded like it was a bad situation. His message quite cryptic hard to discern what it really meant or what he was trying to tell me. I did not reply to his message I waited for a day to see if he would message me again.

I never heard from Terry again, I heard he had gone to rehab, trying to sort out his life. He had a long road ahead of him but I would not be on that road with him, he needed to get his life back on track. I have to be honest, I still loved the man so very much, if he would have come to my door I would have taken him in. He really was a wonderful man who deserved a good life with the right person, but alas that was not to be me. This brought back how things ended with Scott and I, not so dramatic but still painful. I once again was tempted to call or message Scott, I really did have strong feeling for that man, but if you don't have trust for a person how can you have a solid relationship.

It was quite a few years before I met a man who was very homophobic, he hated me and my kind, I would soon find out he was hiding a deep dark secret, that incredible man was Robert.