All Comments on 'Tess and Josh'

by ozland234

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MetzovMetzovover 17 years ago
Oh My!

Good story, But the Christen haters are going to give you a hard time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Again, an amazing piece of work

I'm so glad you've submitted again. Your writting is enthralling and it was too long between WITM and this.

Thank you

Also- You don't have to be a Christian to appreciate good writting or romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

I have to admit I am a total atheist but in spite of that I still really enjoyed your story. I have to plead guilty about filtering out some of the religious phrasing whilst reading it but it didn't detract in any way from the story. It's a really good romantic read. Very impressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A wonderful story

I cried a bit reading this story guess because in the deepest corner of my heart I hope Jesus and God will send me such a good man.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
Taking a deep breath....

THIS....WAS.....GREAT.......!!!!!!!!! wonderful story! it hit me in so many ways! I laughed, I cried and I felt for the heroine! Thanks for this wonderful story

forensicmomforensicmomalmost 13 years ago
Life

the connection between these 2 had me crying, laughing and wishing my husband was at home, many thanks for reminding me just how wonderful married life can be x

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice story!

Really nice story. How the love can change the people.

Maybe (I`m Christen) is a little recurrent about the religion, but I understand that`s necessary in this story.

Very good Job!

5* for you!

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
Religion

There a couple nice things about religion but it is a shame that it all comes wrapped up with control, lies, and ignorance.

Regardless, waiting until after marriage before reveiling all to a spouse I think is a bad idea. I have known first hand too many couples who waited and discovered incompatibility after the fact. Religion doesn't have all the answers, or even most and it rarely has good answers. Good morals, ethics, and concern for others will serve much better than taking the word of people thousands of years dead, mistranslated beliefs in imaginary friends. We medicate children who keep imaginary friends too long.

This was an entertaining story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

This was a very good story. My song for them would be this: "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" by Glenn Medeiros (the original was by George Benson, but this cover version is better IMO...)

Just open YouTube in another window and play this song in the background while you read the story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5+

People who are not Christians cannot understand! When two Christians get married they know they have the perfect mate as a gift from God. Knowing hat makes it work perfectly. My wife each had our first "sex" on our honeymoon, and it just got better and better for 53 years. In Jesus God teaches us the meaning of perfect unselfish love. The daily goal is to do everyth8ng to make things as perfect as possible for one's mate. My body is to be used to bring perfect pleasure to my wife and vice versa. It is a beautiful way to live.

Sadly this ignorant (without knowing) comment is too common: " I have known first hand too many couples who waited and discovered incompatibility after the fact."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous