Tess Claims Her Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking me through my orgasm, she seemed fascinated by how my dick pumped when I came. Still stroking and squeezing with her hand, she milked out the last few drops. I buckled to my knees next to the couch, kissed her cheek and then lips, and said "Oh my God Honey," breath, "that was," breath, breath, "Amazing!" breath.

She smiled at me as she started wiping her chest with my shirt. "I'm glad you liked it. I've been dreaming about doing that for a long time...even before I knew how to do it," she smiles at her private thoughts.

"Well, you certainly know how to now." I lean in to kiss her again.

And again. And again - soft little kisses on her lips and cheeks. I push in, kissing her neck and ears, and slowly force her to lean back. As I bring my hands up to her upper arms, stroking her creamy smooth skin, the kissing starts to get serious. Lips mashing, tongues dancing, she lays back on the couch, and I half climb on top of her, sliding my thigh between hers and snug it up against her crotch. Slightly spreading her long legs, she slowly rocks her panty covered pussy on my thigh - breaking the kiss to look over my shoulder and moan at the ceiling.

I'm still kneeling on my left leg next to her on the couch, while my right is working between her legs as she lays back. This half laying on top position lets us get maximum skin on skin contact, while still keeping my weight off her. It also totally exposes her body to my free hand, and I keep stroking her shoulders, and arms, across her chest and over her breasts, sides down her hips, back up her long flat stomach, caress a titty and back up to her neck. Body on body, mouth on her lips and neck, knee grinding and hands roaming over all, her body slowly starts squirming and undulating against mine as her breathing begins to quicken.

Her hands squeeze my waist and ass - but spend most of their time on my upper body. It's obvious that muscles turn her on, and I wonder for a moment - did she fantasize about my buddies and I because we were all muscular, or does she like muscles now because she used to fantasize about us? Doesn't matter now...I'm just glad I kept lifting after I stopped playing.

By now my lips are on her neck, working down towards her collar bone, while my hand is stroking up and down from her thigh to her hip...open palm smoothing across her pussy as it passes. Grabbing my hand with hers, she pushes it back down onto her panties, rubbing my fingers against her soft little mound while she flexes her hips into my hand and moans.

Thank God. I've been trying to go really slow...but I HAVE to see her little pussy. I pull my leg from between hers to kneel next to her again, and bring my kisses to her bare stomach, caressing and mouthing my way slowly down to the top of the black silky fabric. My hands have worked up her legs, and have started drifting inside her panties through the leg holes. Softly feeling and stroking, my fingers come within an inch or two of her pussy as my lips and tongue start to work down from above.

By now, I have kissed and caressed every inch of Tess' pelvic area...except within an inch of her pussy - and it's driving her crazy. Hands in my hair, she keeps trying to push my mouth down onto her soft mound, or rotate her hips so my fingers find their way to her buttery little crease - but to no avail - I keep moving away. Until finally, I can't take it anymore either.

Hooking my fingers under the sides of her panties, I start to pull them down. As she lifts her hips off the couch to help, I slowly uncover the soft creamy skin of her lower abdomen. Lower still, and her flat hips narrow into the "V" of her groin...skin baby soft and totally hairless. Lower still...and there it is. Soft little pillow mound, two halves kissing across a tiny crease - pale and bald, Tess had the prettiest little-girl pussy I've ever seen.

The panties around her knees was keeping her legs together, but her slim hips and cute little slit called to my soul for attention. Leaning down, I placed a soft kiss - barely a touch - to her left pussy lip. Then, the same on her right, using my hands to pin her hips to the couch so she couldn't squirm against me. Back and forth, never touching her slit, working my way in and up till the first feather light kiss on the very top of her pussy, just over her clitty hood.

With a load groan, Tess tried to spread her legs, but couldn't. With a cry of frustration, she yanked and kicked her legs until her panties fell off to one ankle. Looking me in the eyes, she put her hands on her knees...and slowly spread her long legs wide open for me.

Oh My God. If her pussy was a thing of beauty when her thighs were pressed together, it was absolutely astounding when they were spread apart. Those pillow soft outer lips had spread open, revealing the prettiest little crease - oily slick and bubble gum pink - small folds on top nestling her clit, slightly darker on the bottom where her pussy tunnel peeked out. Radiating fresh and clean, I had to taste her now.

Gone was my plan to move slowly, gone the slow kisses up her thighs, working inevitably towards her molten core. No, I'm impatient, and I lean right in, placing a thumb on each side of her pussy. This touch alone is enough to get a slight shudder and another moan from Tess...and when I use my thumbs to spread her wide open, she sucks breath in quick between her teeth. With no warning, I smush my tongue right up against her pussy hole - not trying to get in, but letting her feel the beginnings of future penetrations - then quickly lick firmly straight up her wet crease and over and off her clit.

"UnnnhhhHHH!" she grunts, unconsciously flexing her hips to rub against my tongue. Grabbing the sides of my head, she pulls me into her crotch and starts mashing her wet pussy against my face. 'Take it slow' my ass, I think...she needs it now.

Diving in, I go to work on the silky soft skin between her inner and outer lips. Slathering up and down, nose tickling her clit while my bent knuckle fondles the outside of her tunnel, I delight in the heat and wetness of her soft little pussy. Putting my free hand on the inside of her thigh, I press to gently spread her wider as I taste her private nectar - a mixture of sweet strawberries and tangy young cunt.

By now she has scooted back so she is leaning in the corner of the couch, slouching towards me with her legs and half her ass hanging off. Legs spread wide, one foot on the ground and the other up on the sofa, she's gently undulating her hips into my mouth as I wash her little pussy with my tongue. Closing my mouth around her whole gash, I mash my tongue directly on her little clit, drawing a shudder and moan from this beautiful girl splayed out in front of me.

Backing off to let her catch her breath, I softly lick along her outer lips, the crease between her pussy and legs and back; running my hands up the insides of her thighs and over her flat pelvic plate and belly, out to her hips, then back down to help hold her legs wide open. Tongue back onto her little slit, buffing up and down as I slowly work back up to her clitty, I bring my knuckle back up to start mashing it in and around her pussy hole.

Breathing hard and starting to pant, Tess obviously loves having her pussy licked. Hands in my hair and pelvis rocking to my tongue, her moans have morphed into a kind of panting whimper - when suddenly she starts to freeze up as I push my bent knuckle a little further into her pussy. Like a little sphincter, the muscles at the front of her pussy sieze up, blocking any entry. She was so tight, I couldn't have gotten a pencil inside her, much less a finger (or, damn it, my cock). She looked at me with concern, bit her lower lip - but since I wasn't trying to push up into her, and hadn't stopped buffing her buzzing clit - she slowly relaxed back into her passion...moaning and caressing my hair.

So - that's what she was talking about. She was hot, willing, and sexy as hell - erotic, responsive, and brave. She obviously loved getting head and was great at giving it - but stiffened up when it came to penetration. She was scared. She wasn't a virgin, more likely someone had hurt her in the past...and she was afraid someone was going to do it again. Damn. Well, I can't change what happened, but I can change what will.

Moving away from her pussy, I kiss and stroke my way back up her body. Lots of time on her beautiful hips and belly, frenching her vertical slit of a belly button (unusual - no piercing), then back to her pretty titties. They were small, but perfectly shaped and bloomingly firm. Her jutting pink nipples were screaming for attention, and caused shivers to run through her when I sucked and chewed on them. Mouth on one titty, hand kneading the other...my free hand working it's way back down to stroke and cup her wet mound. Again, Tessa moans loudly and pushes her pussy up into my hand.

This time, I let my middle finger slip between her pussy lips - softly, slowly sliding it up and down her hot little crease. As she starts moving her hips in time with my hand, I keep sucking her nipples and start to roll my finger right on her clit - oohhhh...she likes that! Pulling her knees up, she spreads her legs as far as a teenage girl can, and starts to pant and whine as she wiggles her pussy on my finger.

Working my mouth back down to her pussy, I'm soon butterfly flicking my tongue under her clit...and massaging the outside of her little hole with my middle finger. I mouth her whole pussy while slathering it with my tongue, and at the same time start to twist my finger up into her cunt. As I start to sink in, I feel her pussy squeeze down and clamp like a vise onto the half inch of finger I had gotten inside...and her body freezes and her eyes go wide. I continue caressing her body with one hand, and go back to soft flicks on her blazing little clitty - and don't move my finger at all. Again, she starts to react to my tongue, again she starts moving her hips...and as I feel the clamping on my finger begin to fade, I gently start to rotate my finger. Not in, not out...just twist. Slowly, slowly, she starts to move against me again.

When I feel she has grown used to my finger, I mouth her whole pussy and suck and slather her clit again - and slide inside her up to my first knuckle. This time she gasps, and moves her hand down to push mine. She doesn't try to push me out, but holds me to make sure I don't go any deeper. She didn't need to worry, it was time to let her get accustomed to this new intrusion. After another minute of kissing and tongue work, I started rotating again - a LITTLE bit. Little more, little more...she's so wet, so hot...twist and twist. I can't be sure, but I think her hip movements are beginning to respond to my finger more than my tongue.

I can tell that each further penetration knocks her off her path...I think she would have come already if I had just worked on the outside of her pussy. But, I was dreaming about that 'sometime it works', and for that I had to open her up. Still, I worried I was just hurting her, so I stopped moving my finger (but didn't pull it out - didn't think I'd ever get it back in if I did), looked up to her face, and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

A quick shake of her head, and she blurts "No. Feels good." Then she looks at me, sucks air in through her teeth, and says "Go slow." I chuckle (really?), look back up at her, and she gets it and starts to giggle too. OH! When she laughs her body pulls up and down on my finger inside her, moving it in and out a millimeter. Her eyes and mouth go wide as she feels this first in-and-out pump in her pussy. She's clamped on me again, but is able to relax within a few moments. Back to soft kissing and caresses, and I begin to twist my finger.

Together, we slowly, patiently work my finger up into her tight little pussy. Her job is trust, and opening to vulnerabilities, and relaxing into the moment. My job is to reassure her, to read her body, and to restrain my impulses...to be here for her. And together, we finally look at each other and smile as my hand comes up against her little muffin, whole middle finger up inside her, squeezed and heated by her wet little tunnel.

Again, with nothing trying to go deeper, Tessa relaxes and begins to return to her pleasure. She really likes direct contact with her clit, and now when she wiggles her hips, she pumps my finger in and out a little bit. I feel the silky soft skin of the inside of her vagina squeezing me tight, and hook my finger forward to find her G spot. Tongue working her clit, hand on a tit and finger rubbing inside her, Tessa starts to pump on my finger and chant her coming orgasm.

Faster and faster, slicker and slipperier, I'm finger fucking her tunnel and frenching her pussy as she climbs towards her peak.

"Oh. OHHH. I'mmm...AaahhHHHAAA!" And her whole body jerks, freezes, then jerks again. She's pulled off my finger, and away from my mouth, but you can see by her trembling she's still cumming. As she jerks again, I stay in contact, but leave her to her pleasure.

As her shivers and jerks start to fade, she slowly comes back to Earth. Finally looking up at me, she smiles a dreamy/happy smile and says "Kewl." Breathing slowing, blush on her face and chest fading, she cuddles for a minute. Then, with no warning she jumps up and gets her shoulder bag from the table. "Your turn stud - sit down." Not sure what she has in mind, but I've been hard again for the last half hour, and I like the sound of 'Your turn', so I sit in the warm spot on the couch where her ass had been a minute ago.

Straddling my legs, she pulls a small bottle out of her bag and squeezes some lube into her hand. Sitting on my thighs, she warms the lube for a minute, then rubs her hands together and reaches down to slather it all over my dick. If I wasn't rock hard a moment ago, I sure am now - her pretty little hands smearing warm lube up and down, sliding and pumping the blood back into my cock. She squeezes some more lube in one of her hands, and stands up to rub the lube over and into her pussy, and I figure out what she has in mind. Cute little Tessa is about to fuck me on this couch.

Tossing the bottle back into her bag, she takes out what looks like a big lipstick, and slides forward to kneel on the couch, straddling my lap. Leaning forward, she hugs her naked body onto mine, and starts to rub my raging hard on up and down the outside of her pussy. Flexing her hips, grasping my shoulders, she starts to pant on my shoulder as she slides up and down, up and down.

I'm not stupid, I felt how tight she was. I understand this may be as close as I'm going to get to actually fucking this little slut, so I grab her hips, help her move, and lose myself in the moment.

Tessa has different plans, however. She sits up, which both increases the pressure on our genitals, and opens her titties to my hands. As I squeeze and caress her little mounds, she twists her 'lipstick' and I hear the buzzing of a small vibrator. Smiling down at me, she brings the vibrator down to the side of her clit (not right on top, I notice), and starts to hump on my cock, sliding her oily crease back and forth on my pipe. She starts to move faster, eyes losing focus and breath turning into pants - and then slows herself, looking down at me, and lifts her pussy up off my cock. Reaching her free hand down, she grabs my rock hard dick and points it at her little pussy mouth.

I love the idea, but don't think it will work (but hell, let's give it a try!), but she's not trying to get me inside. Keeping her hand on my cock, she's swirling it around her pussy mound, sliding the head up and down, around and around...using me like a dildo. Vibrator on her clit, warm living dildo smearing around the outside, she's using me to beat off. I thought it would be frustrating, but it's actually a real turn on.

She was leaning forward onto my hands, which were still fondling her tits. One of her hands was vibrating her clit, while the other was smearing my cock around her cunt...and because of this, she couldn't really move her hips. I tried to help in the beginning, but as soon as she felt me try and push up into her, her pussy clamped and she frowned down at me. OK, ok...got it. You're in charge of this show (like she's been since I first saw her last week). She goes back to her pattern of swirl and smear while holding the vibrator straight on top of her clit.

I'm starting to go crazy (I've got to get my dick into SOMETHING), her breathing and movements are getting ragged, and I see the telltales that she's going to cum again. As her pants get faster, the blush starts to rise through her cheeks and chest, and she looks in my eyes and gasps "Don't move..." A moment later, her eyes roll up, she arches her back, and as a shiver racks through her body...she squats down onto my cock!

"AAAAHHHH!" rips from my lips, as I stare in shock at her face. My cock is half way buried in the hottest, tightest cunt that's ever walked this planet. Tessa is half cumming with pleasure, half wailing in pain, but still shivering as she keeps the vibrator pressed against her. Looking at me with tears in her eyes, she slowly flexes a little up and down on my cock. Too tight to slip in or out, her pussy skin clasps my dick and moves a little in and out with me.

I smile up at her, "Oh, Baby. Your pussy's so hot...so tight. I love being inside you." She's come down from her orgasm, and is trying to get used to my cock half way inside her. She gives me a little smile, then starts to make little circles with her hips. Not pumping my cock in and out, but stirring it in her blazing honey pot. Vibrator back on her clit, other hand now resting on my chest, she lifts herself an inch off my dick (careful!), then slowly squashes back down the same. Oh God. I really, REALLY need to pump into her. Gritting my teeth, I do the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, and resist.

She gives me a ragged smile, then another inch pump. I slide in and out easier this time, and Tessa smiles to herself and slowly speeds up into rabbit fucking me...going in and out a half inch 4 or 5 times a second. I'm still only half way inside her, and although this feels really good, I know I need more. Tessa however, is really getting off on this shallow tiny friction, and begins panting and moaning again. Up and down, up and down...she starts to squat down a tiny bit more onto my cock. Slowing her pumps to one every second or so, she drops the vibrator and lays down on top of me...skin to skin, chest to breast.

Pussy so wet, dick so hard and lubed, we squirm our bodies against each other as my cock slowly mines it's way into her tiny little fuck hole. I'm 3/4 in, and she starts to rotate her hips on top of me again...little deeper, little deeper. My hands on her sides, I've been trying to match her movements for over an hour - and I finally give in. Grabbing her hips tight, I pull her into me as I slowly thrust forward - sinking myself completely in the blazing tightness of her greasy little cunt.

Again she freezes and gasps, eyes wide to look at me with...what? Anger? Wonder? It doesn't matter - my cock is buried to the hilt in her hot little teenage cunt, my hands mashing her titties as I start to rotate my hips. I'm sorry Honey, I lasted as long as I could. Now I'm all the way inside you, and I have to fuck your pretty pussy, I have to fuck you Baby. I don't say it out loud, but she reads it on my face - and with a little nod, she lays back down on my chest, and SLOWLY begins to fuck me back.

I'm (pretty much) all the way inside her, and she pulls out an inch, then slowly slides it back in. I want to drill her hard and deep, and cum inside her tight little furnace...but I'm strong again, and resist (for now). SLOW out an inch, pause, SLOW in. Over and over, a little faster and then...she pulls out 2 inches. Breathing hard, blood rushing to her face and her nipples hard as rocks, Tessa pumps for half a minute...3 inches. Holding my face in both hands, moaning into my mouth as she french kisses me in time with her thrusts, I feel her opening and juicing around my cock...4 inches - until finally, amazingly - she's pumping my whole raging shaft in and out of her slick little pussy.