Tess Claims Her Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa pushes up onto her hands to look at me, and smiles with a look of victory. "I've got you, Josh. I'm taking your whole cock inside me, and I'm fucking you in your house. Ohhh...I'm fucking you." As I look at her self satisfied smile I smile back, and start to gently hump up into her, matching her rhythm. She catches her breath, half closes her eyes, and our universes start to meld as we fuck each other's bodies.

We are both close, but she is closer, and sits all the way down onto me and flexes her hips against my pubic bone really fast. This doesn't do much for me, I stay all the way inside her the whole time. But it rubs her clit hard while giving her pussy walls something to squeeze, and it's not long till her hands on my chest start to dig into my skin, grabbing tighter and tighter as her eyes start to roll up and her hips begin to lose they're rhythm. Building, building, building...until it crashes, and she squashes down to get as much of my cock up inside her as she can, scratching my chest and wailing. Back arching, eyes rolling up, her body convulses and she falls off my cock. Falling back on the couch, her body keeps shivering and jerking, slowing down then jerking again. Unaware of her surroundings, Tessa rides the ecstasy of her orgasm for almost a minute. Eventually, her gasping slows, and she starts to look around.

"Ho...Holy Shit!" She leans up, breathing hard, "My God..."

She seems to be back in this world, and I can't wait anymore - so now it's my turn to direct. "Lay down baby. I need your pussy." She looks at me and starts to focus, looks down at my raging hard on, and figures what I need. She gives a little smile, sits down on the edge of the coach, and spreads her long legs for me. As I move up to mount her, she pulls her knees back and holds them with her hands.

"Fuck me Josh. I love your big hard dick. I need you in my pussy...I need your cock inside me. Fuck me Josh...fuck meeeee."

Cock head at the opening to her bald little pussy, I slowly slide up inside her. She looks at me and wails, and I keep sliding deeper. Her eyes get wide, she pants and then looks at the ceiling and wails again. But now, I'm in her up to the root, and start to slowly glide it out. She wraps her long legs around my waist, holds onto my shoulders, and looks in my eyes as I start to pump her with purpose.

"Oh Josh, you're so big! You fill me so much...I...ahhh...I...", she arches up a little and gives out a gasp - did she just cum again? If she did, it's not slowing her down any. She's using her legs to help me hump into her cunt, heels digging into my ass. Tight but open, I'm pumping her slick little pussy with long deep strokes - from barely inside to deep in her body. Pumping her ass up off the couch to meet my thrusts, our bodies are smacking together, sweat mingling, heartbeats pounding in time...and I start to feel the heat begin to boil up in my balls. It won't be long now.

Sensing my coming orgasm, Tessa looks in my eyes and says "Ohhhh, you're getting close, aren't you? Come on Josh, cum for me. Cum inside me Josh...I want you to cum in my little pussy."

Her wet little squeezing cunt, her long arms and legs wrapped around me, her body banging in rhythm with mine...my orgasm was an unstoppable force bearing down. I could feel it rising...closer...and closer...boiling up out my balls, pleasure coursing and crashing through my body until "aaaAAARRGGHHHHH!!" Pressing her down with all of my weight, drilling her little hips into the sofa, I pumped as deep as I could once, twice...then blasted my soul into her spasming little cunt.

And there was nothing in the universe but us.

Until, as must be, we came back. Still thrusting slowly, tight grasp turning into softer holding, our bodies and breathing began to slow. I had to lift myself off of her, but that would pull me out, which is the last thing I wanted to do, so I just planked on my elbows above her body so she could breath. Didn't work for long...now I was trembling from the workout, and I had to pull out and lay next to her. We both sighed when we separated, then wrapped our bodies together - and glowed.

I woke first, and remembered where I was and what we had just done. Smiling, I leaned over and kissed Tessa's cheek. Another, then her forehead...and she opened her eyes to look at me. A small smile spread onto her lips, and she hugged me close and sleepily said, "I got you. I got you Josh." Then she closed her eyes again. I hugged, stroking her back, when suddenly she bolted up.

"What time is it?" Alarmed, looking for a clock.

"Don't worry Honey, it's 9:30. You have plenty of time to get home."

She relaxes, reminding me she has to be home by 10 on school nights. Oh yeah...school nights. I had forgotten that my incredible sex kitten was still in high school. I excuse myself because she's 18 (and one month), but I still get a little double twinge of guilt and excitement at the same time.

Tessa goes into the bathroom to clean up, then comes out and we dress. I tell her I'll walk her home, and she agrees...but only most of the way. She still doesn't want her Mom to know anything about us. As we walk, I ask when I can see her again. She tells me she's free tomorrow, but not the weekend.

"Damn. I'm free Saturday, but have to go to a party tomorrow. Hey, when do you get home from school?"

"About 3. Why?"

"Well, why don't you come over after school? We don't have to leave for the bachelor party till 8, we could hang out till then."

"'Hang out?' You mean, go up to your room and bone?"

I smile back at her. "Well, yeah. But Bob will be there, and the guys will be coming over after work to go to the party. We can hang out...you'll know a couple from before."

As we turn the corner, she give me that blank look, chews her lip, and says "Some of the guys from before? Hmmm." She thinks for a second. "Maybe. What time are they coming over?"

"I don't know. Bob and I are off, we'll be here all day. The other guys will start dropping by as soon as they can. There's sure to be somebody around."

We come to another intersection and she stops. "I can make it from here," she says, then looks up at me. "So, somebody will be around all day. So when we go up to your room, they'll all know what's going on, huh?"

"Yeah, I hadn't thought about that."

"And these walls, they're pretty thin, aren't they. Everybody down stairs could hear us, and know exactly what we're doing."

Sadly, I admit that's true. Damn.

She stands there, staring at me with that inscrutable look. I think maybe she's mad...or disappointed in what an idiot I am. Until, slowly, a smile begins to grow on her face - part pixie, part vixen.

"OK. Sure", she says, "I'll be over at 3. Eat your Wheaties stud." She gives an air kiss, waves goodbye, and turns and walks away.

My jaw drops, my brain freezes, and I watch her walking in silence for a minute. Holy shit...HO - LY SHIT! So, our cute little mascot wants an audience - and maybe more players. Is she going to work her way through every guy she swooned over back then? Jeezuz...where in the hell (or heaven?) is this going to go now? As I turn, and retrace my steps to my house, I come to a sobering realization - this is how wars start.

This woman is flexing her 'muscles', experimenting with her new found power...and God help the men of this world if she decides to use it for evil.