Tess' Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Tess learns what being Daddy’s slut entails.
4.6k words
4.6
39.9k
55
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will make more sense if you read part One.

If you don't like Daddy/daughter incest and BDSM, don't read this. If you don't like the content no need to comment.

Everyone in the story is over 18.

If you do like it, I would love to know!

*********

I dozed off like that. My ass in the air, Daddy's cum oozing out of me, and my face buried in the bed.

I woke to Daddy smacking my ass. He untied my wrists and I fell into the bed. My arms ached.

"Not bad for you're first night as Daddy's slut. Get your sloppy pussy off my bed and into your own. Don't clean that sticky cum from your twat."

"Yes Daddy."

"Get some rest. Daddy has a busy day planned for your fist full day as my whore."

"Yes Daddy."

I sulked to my bed. I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. I drifted off wondering what my new life as Daddy's whore entailed.

I awoke to Daddy standing over me with his hard cock in hand.

"Get up Tess. Hop on your dresser. Daddy needs to use your cunt now."

There was so much cum in me still, I felt some ooze out.

Every muscle in my body felt like a wet noodle and I stumbled to the dresser.

"That's it girl. Spread wide for Daddy."

It was like Daddy had the power to light a fire in me and, although exhausted, my clit was awake.

Daddy slid close to me and pinched my nipples hard then lined his cock up with my hole.

I braced my self onto the dresser.

"Bring your knees up, feet on the dresser, and stay spread open for me."

"Watch your pretty pussy stretch around my cock. Watch me fuck my daughter's cunt."

I watched myself stretch to take him in.

My pussy was already so wet when he started to pump me. He went so slowly, easing in, and almost all the way out.

"Isn't that beautiful Tess? Your little pussy on your Daddy's cock? You are so wet, you must like it. Don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Yes what? What do you like?"

"I like watching you stretching me, filling me. I like your cock inside me. I can't help it."

"Well that makes you a very good slut."

Daddy started to pound my puss, all the while, leaning back so I could watch.

It was so dirty. So wrong. But I loved it. I loved my Daddy's cock inside me.

He fucked me hard. My titties bounced and Daddy cupped them, pinching my nipples. It brought me right to the edge. I tried to think of anything besides my impending orgasm.

"Daddy please. Please Daddy."

"What do you want Tess?" he replied without missing a beat.

"I could fuck this pussy all day. Some days, I just might. Or watch it get fucked."

I didn't even care he wanted to pimp me out. I just wanted to cum.

"Daddy please, please let me cum. I'll be so good."

"You feel so good little one. Go ahead and cum and suck all this in there."

Daddy came hard and I exploded. My cervix pulsed and no doubt drank in my Daddy's seed.

"Fuck Tess. You are a nice little piece of ass. Since you were a good girl, I'll let you clean up. Take a shower. Your clothes will be on your bed. Get dressed and wait for Daddy. We've got a lot to do."

What did he want to do I wondered? I showered quickly. Was he going to make me fuck other people? He kept saying it.

My clit never stopped being hard. I was like a bitch in heat. My periods were irregular still so I never really knew when I was fertile. I never used a condom before, so I was just lucky I guess.

I was drying off when I walked into my room and saw what he had laid out for me.

It was a tiny white crop top, a very short tennis skirt, and that was it. No bra. No panties.

He hated when I wore those clothes before, and now he wanted them.

I got dressed, pulled my hair up, and waited on my bed. What in the world did he have planned for me?

"Good girl little Tess. Stand up."

When I did he approached me and put a thick, sliver chain around my neck, and secured it with a lock.

"You better get used to this slut. This will not come off as long as I own your pussy."

"Yes Daddy."

I remembered the collar on my mother and realized what it meant.

"Let's go. We're going for a drive."

That didn't sound so bad but I knew it wasn't just a ride.

Daddy put the top down as soon as we got in the car. My skirt barely covered my little slit.

"I'm sure you noticed there were no panties or a bra for you, no?"

"Yes Daddy, I noticed."

"You don't have a need for them anymore so I threw them out. Now spread your legs so I can see your puss. And don't make a sloppy mess on my seats."

Daddy pulled onto the highway and it was like I had no top on at all. It was so thin and tight my dark, very hard, nipples showed through. It was a cool day and the wind on my pussy felt amazing.

He pulled alongside a semi and spread my legs further and pulled me down in the seat so my pussy was on full display.

"Rub that little pussy for the man Tess."

I was so embarrassed. And getting wetter by the second.

I started to finger my clit. I would dip it in my wet pussy and tease it. I didn't want to cum. It was going to be hard. That dirty old man traveling beside us, watching me touch myself, was hotter than I imagined it would be.

Daddy handed me a small vibrator.

"Fuck yourself. Let that old man see what a slut you are."

Fuck. Daddy just knew. He knew what would turn me on even though I didn't.

I pushed the silicone past my wet lips and as I did I looked up to see the man grinning at me. He was so gross with his mangy beard and, what appeared to be, about four teeth.

He was disgusting and somehow, made it that much hotter.

"Fuck that pussy slut."

Daddy reached over and pushed my top over my titties.

For all intents and purposes I was naked.

I wanted to cum. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the second and I knew I was making a mess on Daddy's leather seats. The moment I thought it, he said it.

"You're making a mess Tess."

"I'm sorry Daddy. I can't help it."

"Can't help it because you are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm a dirty slut. Please let me cum?"

"Nope. This guy is about to run off the road. No doubt stroking that old ass cock of his watching my little whore fuck herself with no shame."

Daddy pulled away quickly and the man honked his horn as we sped up.

"You can take that out of your greedy cunt now Tess."

Thank god. It was so hard not to cum. I was humiliated and I liked it.

Daddy pulled into the parking lot of a store right off the highway. It looked like and adult book store but said Strippers Stock on the sign.

We walked through the door and I was immediately addressed by a lady who seemed to know Daddy.

"Well, well, if it isn't Mr. Carson in the flesh. I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?"

"Well, Justine left, and it took me awhile to find the perfect slut to replace her. Say hello Tess."

I meekly told her hello.

"Don't you have a daughter named Tess?"

"I did. Now I have a slut."

The plump woman looked at me and said, "Well aren't you the lucky one. I always wanted my Daddy's cock but your Daddy's cock is pretty good."

I couldn't wrap my brain around Daddy fucking this woman when he told her I needed all new clothes.

"Well, you came to the right place. Have a seat Mr. Carson. I know what you like so I'll pick some things out and Tess can model them."

The woman took me to the back room where hanger after hanger was filled with clothes, if you could call them that. There didn't seem to be a lot of fabric involved.

"Let's get you measured."

She measured my chest and hips.

"You've got some big tits for such a little girl. Take off those messy clothes."

I did and stood there naked.

She grabbed a handful of hangers and set them on the oversized ottoman in the center of the room.

"Your Daddy has a lot of different tastes. I grabbed a bit of everything."

"That pussy it leaking everywhere slut."

She tossed me a towel and told me to wipe up.

"You juice on it, you bought it and if your Daddy doesn't like it you're going to be in trouble."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Here try this on. She handed me a hanger with a button down, white blouse and a pleated skirt. It was similar to a school girl's outfit but the blue plaid skirt was much shorter.

I slid my arms into the blouse and tried to button it but it was tight.

"I think this one is too small Ma'am."

"No its not. You won't button it all the way."

She buttoned the bottom three buttons and held out the skirt for me to slip into.

It was very short and I knew no matter how I tried to bend down, my pussy would be exposed.

She tucked the blouse into the skirt and pulled the shirt open enough so my nipples were barely covered.

"Through that curtain," she directed.

I nervously pushed past the curtain. Daddy was sitting there but there were two other older gentleman and two girls about my age sitting with him.

"That is very nice Etta. You do know what I like," Daddy told the woman.

"Bend over Tess. Let Daddy see if your pussy hangs out."

I did and felt some juice seep out.

"Perfect. Next?"

I modeled so many things for Daddy. Latex, leather, lace, fishnet, it didn't matter. Whatever this Etta woman picked Daddy liked.

The last outfit was a soft, yellow, baby doll dress made of thin flowing fabric.

As with all of the other outfits my nipples basically shown through.

"That's it. That's the one you are wearing the rest of the day."

"Etta, wrap it all up."

He handed her his card, pulled me toward him, and whispered in my ear.

"Those men over there want to fuck you. Should I let them?"

"Please no Daddy," I whimpered.

"Maybe another time. I gave them my number so we can work something out. Let's go."

Daddy grabbed all of the bags and got them settled in the trunk.

He drove us to the train station and said we were going for a ride.

Daddy paid and escorted me to the very back of the train car. There were a few men sleeping on the benches, but they sat up when we passed.

"On your knees slut. Take out my cock and do what you were born to do."

As he sat down I whispered, "but Daddy," as I looked over my shoulders at the men.

He flipped me across his lap and started spanking my bare ass.

"You should know better than to disobey you whore."

After ten smacks my ass was on fire and my pussy was dripping.

I knew Daddy was hard because I felt him on my belly.

He pushed me to my knees. The floor was filthy, sticky, and disgusting. My juicy pussy was on full display as I undid his belt, pulled out his cock, and stuffed it in my mouth.

"That's it slut. Suck Daddy's cock."

I heard a man whisper Daddy as a question.

"Man. Is that whore really your daughter?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," Daddy responded.

I was sucking like I never sucked before, taking my Daddy deep inside.

"That whore has a juicy slit. Mind if I touch her?"

"Be my guest. The slut is greedy and can never get enough."

"Damn. Can I fuck her too?"

Daddy was aggressive in his no.

"I said you could touch her pussy but she's my slut and she's still in training."

"Beggars can't be choosers I guess."

I felt his rough hands part my lips. He didn't mess around and started fucking me with his fat finger.

I didn't want it to feel good but it did. It only made me hotter and suck Daddy's cock faster.

I could barely breathe when Daddy grabbed the back of my head and started pounding it down on his cock.

"You little slut. You like the stranger's finger fucking, don't you? You like that there are men watching you suck Daddy's cock."

I couldn't possibly answer as Daddy shot load after load down my throat.

"Don't miss a drop slut. And you, get your fingers out of my slut's pussy."

I heard the man slurp my juice from his fingers as Daddy raised my head.

I needed to cum more than ever. I was being good. Would Daddy let me cum?

He stood me up and we got off at the next stop, only to get back on a train going in the opposite direction.

Daddy, again, escorted me to the back of the car and no one was there.

"You're doing very well Tess. I bet you think Daddy should let you cum?"

"Yes Daddy. Please," I begged.

Daddy bent me over the row of seats alongside the window.

When we passed the next station I saw all of the people waiting for their trains and they could see me after Daddy ripped open my top.

I had always heard older men need time to recharge but not my Daddy. He was seemed ready to fuck me even though he had just cum down my throat.

Daddy lined up his big cock up with my sloppy hole and bottomed with one thrust.

"That hurts Daddy!"

"Are you complaining about my cock inside you slut? I can pull out and you can be punished? Up to you."

He was angry by the tone of his voice and I wanted to cum.

"Fuck me Daddy!" I screamed just as an old man got on.

He said nothing, just sat down and started watching like it was an everyday thing, two people fucking. Daddy fucking his daughter.

Unless he was extremely hard of hearing, he heard call for Daddy to fuck me.

I didn't care. It was hot seeing this man (he had to be in his 80s) watch me get fucked by Daddy.

It really did hurt, Daddy slamming into me, but it also felt so good. I was literally dripping wet and I could hear my pussy making juicy sounds.

"Tess, look at that old man, stare at him so he can see your face if I let you cum."

If he let me come? I had to cum.

I turned my head and locked eyes with the old man. He could see my face contort with pleasure.

Daddy was teasing me with his cock. He'd pound my pussy so hard, get me so close to cumming, and slow way down.

I wasn't sure which was harder to not cum from. The old man was grabbing at his cock through his pants. I was biting my lip trying not to cum and I never took my eyes off the old man.

"Take your cock out if you want," Daddy told him.

Daddy shifted me, had me grab a pole, and started fucking me standing up.

My shirt was open and my titties bounced on either side of the pole. The cold metal between them felt exhilarating and my nipples were so hard it was almost painful.

The old man took out his wrinkly cock and started to stroke it.

"Your pussy feels so good Tess. You like your Daddy fucking you while this man watches and strokes himself?"

"Yes Daddy! Please let me cum. Please. I've been good."

I begged breathlessly, barely getting the words out.

"What do you say old man? You want to watch her cum? She makes a really big mess."

"Please, this could be the hottest thing I've ever, or will ever, see."

"You heard him slut. Cum on my cock!"

The phrase "like a flood gate opening" was not hyperbole in this case.

My pussy shot my girl cum all over.

"You got my shoes all wet slut."

Still watching the old man, I saw him shoot a small spurt or two of cum, and he almost growled with delight. His smile was so big I thought if he had false teeth they'd pop right out.

"Take this slut!"

Daddy fired his hot cum in me and I exploded once again.

"I never thought watching a Daddy fuck his daughter would be so hot. You listen good to your Daddy, girl."

Daddy finish filling me up and when he pulled out some of him cum splashed on the floor.

I was a mess and I couldn't even button my blouse back up. I held it closed as tightly as I could.

The man thanked Daddy and we all got off at the same stop. We exited the train and I felt the mess squish between my legs. It was obviously running down my thighs.

Daddy put a towel on his seat so I didn't mess it up more and I slid in. It had been an exhausting day

I fell asleep on the way home and Daddy carried me to the shower.

"Get clean Tess. The day isn't over."

"You can take a nap for a bit. You need to be rested."

"Yes Daddy."

Of course, I wondered what Daddy had planned but I was tired. I showered quickly and fell asleep in my towel.

"Wake up slut. Get dressed."

I sat up, wiped my eyes, and Daddy handed me a pile of lace.

"Put this on and meet me in the living room."

I did as I was told. He had handed me a sheer white bra that was just for show. There was no support whatsoever, not that I needed it. I knew I had magnificent tits.

There was a matching garter belt with white thigh highs, both were trimmed with the softest lace I ever felt.

There were no panties, but I already knew better than to expect them.

I pulled my hair up and met Daddy.

"You are so fucking sexy Tess. I want to fuck you right here but we have other plans. Put these on."

Daddy handed me white stilettos and told me to put them on.

When I stood up I was a bit wobbly. They were higher than any I had worn before.

I stood there as Daddy approached me and hooked a leash to my collar.

He whispered, "You are about to be so popular. Turn around."

I turned my back to him and realized he was trying to put something on my arms.

It was a white satin robe that tied at the waist and didn't fully cover my ass.

"You look delicious Tess. Let's go."

"Where are we going Daddy?"

"Bend over slut. Touch your toes. I didn't say you could ask questions."

"Yes Sir."

I bent over and touched my toes as best I could with the heels on. The position made my ass stick out and up.

Daddy spanked my naked ass with his hand. It made my ass hurt and my pussy wet.

"I'll be good Daddy," I told him after he stopped.

"You had better or things could get very unpleasant for you."

"Yes Sir."

My warm, sore, ass sort of stuck to the leather seats.

It was about 5pm when we left and around 630pm when we pulled up to something that looked like a manor house.

When Daddy knocked with heavy door knocker, in what seemed like code.

A girl opened the door, her only clothing was a chain and lock like mine. She wasn't on a leash like I was.

We stepped over the threshold, me behind Daddy, into a great room like I had only seen in pictures.

From the center of the cathedral ceiling hung a pulley system with thick cotton rope. A woman hung from it in a prone position, her body secured with intricate knots.

I was mesmerized as another woman fucked her with a giant dildo. There were people watching and encouraging her to fuck the woman harder.

It looked like instead of the one fucking the other it was more like the one was swinging onto the cock.

Daddy was greeted by another man and it was obvious they hadn't seen each other for some time.

"Finally got yourself a good slut I see."

Daddy told me to remove the robe and hand it to the girl that answered the door.

She was stunning and for the first time in my life I wondered what it would be like to be with a girl. I would soon find out.

"She's fantastic. Is she a good slut?"

"The best I ever had, I think. She's very obedient so far."

"She looks like that cunt wife of yours. Good riddance to her, by the way. She was always acting up."

"She should look like her. She's my daughter."

The man looked at me again and punched Daddy in the arm.

"You lucky bastard. I always fantasized about it but it never worked out."

"Oh, I know. The best part is she's a natural born whore. Submissive from the start and always wet and ready," Daddy told the man.

"You gonna share, fucker?"

"Not quite yet. I have plans for her and she needs a little more training."

"Understood, you let me know."

Daddy tugged on my leash and we walked towards the dangling woman.

Immediately, people began to approach us. One man had two leashed sluts, a woman had two naked men crawling behind her. Their cocks swollen and hard due to their cock rings.

Another woman had a slut crawling behind her. The girl knelt facing me, her knees spread, hands behind her back, exposing a sloppy wet pussy.

It almost made me salivate looking at her and my pussy started to leak.

"Daddy's going to be talking a bit whore, on your knees like that one."

12